SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I just helped a civilian...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Sam I Am
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It is good to be back on 419 eater. It has been a while. But just today I received a private message from 419 eater. On the bottom of my posts is a curse that was sent to me an unhappy lad. It starts:I sent this directly to you via The Curse Of The Wicked Soul.... Anyway, a person who was selling a car on the internet was sent a cashiers check for more than the amount ( you know the drill) . After not wiring the extra to the scammer the scammer sent this person the same curse that that I received. This person then googled the curse and one of my posts on 419 eater showed up. This person signed up (apparently) and contacted me through our website. I proceeded to explain to him what was going on and what safebaiting is. He told me that his bank had cleared the funds. Pretty damn scary.
I feel like I did something good today. Thanks 419eater.... Sam I Am

I sent this directly to you via The Curse Of The Wicked Soul. Cradling the powers of the Orunmila to Wizard Of Ingoni, I have unleashed an army of seventy-two spirits and demons. The Eiye Efe will gaze from above as the summons of the spirits appear before your eyes. My cosmic powers have grown from the fears of deception and will reek havoc and spill the blood of the guilt. I have carved marks of evil into your conscience and your spiritual blindness will direct you to fall into the hands of proper authorities. The curse will begin when I attach this written segment of your soul you...
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 9:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well done - that's some serious lad pain caused.

Super curse too... must use that in return when I get my next death threat.

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
Albator
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 9:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well done! Very Happy

And the curse is great also Laughing

United Kingdom x4 Filipino flag United States x7 Germany
Closed lad accounts x64 Mortar x11 Goat Nurse Nastys Audi TT
T.W.A.T(co-bait with MoP)
Sand Timer
-S4m 07/01/08-Ongoing
-An4st4s1y4 (Vlad) 11/26/08-Ongoing "I would iron your cock through trousers while it will not be firm"
-0um4r (Hitlad) 11/28/08-Ongoing
-Y4o 02/19/09-Ongoing
-Ver0nika (Vlad) 384d

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Support 419Eater.com]</a>
<a href="http://scamwarners.com/forum/index.php">www.scamwarners.com</a>
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Please share the entire curse with us, I would certainly love to share it with a few choice lads. Twisted Evil

Good job on the save, makes you feel good doesn't it?

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
HitchHiker
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
He told me that his bank had cleared the funds

If it was a fakey cheque, then the banks might not have picked that fact up yet. He would be best advised to contact them and explain that it a scam and they should be able to check further.

And well done on sorting him out. That must have been a bit of a shock. Thumbs up

you bloody nigeria scammer you scamm me of 6,800pounds : Billy a cheque scammer.
Closed lad accounts x? Easter EggMortar x2
Ninja Bloody hell I've been ninja'd
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to help 419Eater.com fight the good fight]</a>
Sam I Am
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent this directly to you via The Curse Of The Wicked Soul. Cradling the powers of the Orunmila to Wizard Of Ingoni, I have unleashed an army of seventy-two spirits and demons. The Eiye Efe will gaze from above as the summons of the spirits appear before your eyes. My cosmic powers have grown from the fears of deception and will reek havoc and spill the blood of the guilt. I have carved marks of evil into your conscience and your spiritual blindness will direct you to fall into the hands of proper authorities. The curse will begin when I attach this written segment of your soul "hope you are christain, in the name of the almight God. help me thanks". For you have only made me wiser. Money is just paper in which I used to buy your soul. If you would like it returned unharmed, you must make ammends to the deception you have brought amongst yourself. If you do not, you will live for eternity in the firey pits of hell and in fear of Bytor, Light of Darkness, Centurion Of Evil, Devil's Prince.
The U.S. Secret Service and the FBI will be on this case if the funds is not sent today. Did you think you'll eat somebody's money.

Gary "Wizard" Omiza
Owner Of Your Soul

This guy felt cheated after he sent me a cashiers check for 25K

I sent this directly to you via The Curse Of The Wicked Soul. Cradling the powers of the Orunmila to Wizard Of Ingoni, I have unleashed an army of seventy-two spirits and demons. The Eiye Efe will gaze from above as the summons of the spirits appear before your eyes. My cosmic powers have grown from the fears of deception and will reek havoc and spill the blood of the guilt. I have carved marks of evil into your conscience and your spiritual blindness will direct you to fall into the hands of proper authorities. The curse will begin when I attach this written segment of your soul you...
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome back, Sam I Am. Very Happy Great job, worning the victim, and gaining another member here for the fight. Very Happy

I love the curse, too. Good curses are a valuable commodity around here. Wink

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic