SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The great charity scam *dolla chops aplenty*

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This guy is so much fun. Anyone else want some trophies before we try to send him off to an uncomfortable place? Thinking it's time to get him on the road since we have apparently taken care of all of his bank accounts.

So, we need to know who can make/receive phone calls and who can play which character as we try to gear up for a possible trip into hell.

I'm really shooting for N'Djamena for the first stop because nothing would be funnier than getting the lad to go to where he says he really is.

I also just sent the lad this and BCC'd everyone on his list:

Quote:
Dan,

I am so sorry I have been away. My mother was sick in the hospital and she is getting quite old so I decided to take some time off to tend to her. I am back now and it seems from what I have been told that there seems to be some problem with the money transfers for your charity. Can you please explain to me what exactly the issue is and what has happened?

I will need to get to the bottom of this problem. I have advised all church members not to send any more money until this is cleared up.

So he is back to square one, no more money until he clears this up. Next, I will suggest that I come to Africa to deliver the money myself, he should jump at that opportunity.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

N'Djamena is eastern Chad, on the border. He is allegedly in Sudan. The closest Chad city is Abeche. N'Djamena is a good one because it is in Chad, but "far away from the problems in Sudan", and, coincidentally, close to Nigeria, where our lad is. He actually would have to go through part of Cameroon to get there, so two border crossings.

My only concern is that maybe this is too far, too much expense. He is probably broke, and the big fella in all the photos looks like he is unhappy. I bet he's the first to twig.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll work him into a meeting, letting him think it's his idea all along. I think Madiguri is right near the border, maybe a couple hours to N'Djamena. If we can get him there, it's not too much farther if he has to go get money.

I'll bet he may have to stay wherever he ends up because if he comes home without money, the humiliation and potential ass-beating he would be coming back to may be too much to handle.

Let's see what he has to say...

pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I compared the email list posted by Doc with the one I reported to the mods earlier, there's 4 new addies there, which I will report now.

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you guys dont mind I am gonna keep working him from the "at sea" angle. He just sent me TWO more accounts that I am about to report to Alan. I really dont want to quit slamming his accounts shut but, if you need me to back off to get his arse moving SSA just say the word. I have a good cover as he thinks we are busy dealing with the Saudi tanker hijacked by the Somali pirates.

edited for: Im on that list.

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

If you dont know you are now the Company Police. The Annoyed Check Lad

BACK the ATTACK
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you want to keep working him with the bank account angle, by all means do so. I thought he had run out of accounts but if he still has some left, get them to Al4n.

I haven't heard anything from him since early this morning, so I'm going fishing. By fishing, I mean actual fish. Flounder to be exact. Be back later. I'm shooting for starting the safari by sometime early next week if our lad is up for it.

JumpinJayJay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 8:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm J0hnathon Creek, btw Smile

Click here to support 419Eater.com pony pony
Mortar x5 Nurse Nastys Audi TT
bluebaiter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am both Pabl0p62 and berni3zarsoff. I've been getting the whiny "god is in control' e-mails too. Almost tempted to tell him that if he is in control then God better get his @rse out onto that road with a digital camera then and get me my trophies!!!!

He seems to be coming apart, he just sent Bernie an e-mail meant for the reverend.

I'd like to get another trophy about H0t B33f injections, I've already asked for it but I suspect he is too busy right now.

I did think it might be nice to get this lad to dress up as santa and hold up a sign saying Happy XMas eaters. Perhaps the church sunday school kids are known as 'Gods Eaters' (because they gulp down God's love) and we want to show the congregation a photo about our good work in Africa before we take up a christmas collection to send??

Dan Nkwerre "the group is doing pretty well and we needed to give them the hot beef injection to see how it will look like"

Badago Kabore "I am very busy here in finland the capital city of Paraguay"

Closed lad accounts x 2 Germany
Safari (Group Safari) Dan Port Harcourt - Abeche

Last edited by bluebaiter on Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm the first name on that list.

Bello is going to threaten to kill Dan because the money flow has stopped. If I can wind him up with enough bad juju it may be an additional inducement for his to get of his lazy a*s and go sightseeing in Chad. Cool

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He sent me an email whining about how the money got taken:

Quote:
Dear R3verend H. R0berts0n,

thank you sir for the mail and the oportunity to tell what happened. a man called was parading himself as an employee of this humble foundation.

he sent a mail to some your meber and collected money from them, so when these your members sent me a mail asking me if i got the money they sent to me, i was surprised and rushed to meet the foundation's fund committee and told them what happened.

everybody was shocked with this because we dont have anybody like as an employee of the foundation, the foundation fund committee now told me to come back and tell your members that we recieved the money, i now came back and send the mail to them telling them that we recieved the money.

the fund committee did this because we were afriad of loosing your and your members since we discovered that you and your members really wanted to help us take care of these women and children displaced by war here in Africa beacuse in the past a donor told us that he sent money to us we told him no that we did not recieve it, the donor taught that we are lieing to him, the donor left and never cme back to us again this was what the fund committee remembered and told to tell them yes that we recieved the money.

we did not know that i will lead to this problems. well my humble self and the foundation is telling you in the name of LORD that we do not know afolabi and he is not our employee.

your members should stop dealing with him, they did not contact me before sending him money, if they did they would not have falling into this porblem.

Sir, please tell your members to continue working with us, so far now there is problem in the camp, the women and children are cying eryday and night that who is this that this to them,that want to stop you from sending your donations to them.

Please tell your members to continue sending money to us, they should make sure that they inform me before they send any money. tell them to always make sure that they collect the mtcn and secret questions from the western union and send to us so that we can get the money easily.

for now tell your members to be sending their money through western union untill the foundation corrects the account problems next week with the bank and send to you. sir i have just told you the gospel truth.

tell them to use this details at the western union

dont send the money with my name() but send it with the foundations senior finacial officer's name().

It is him who will go to the bank to clear the money, all you needed to do is to send to me the mtcn number and the secutity questions so that i will give it to him.

Details to use at western union
Name:
Bank: Intercontinetal bank(western union)

Thank you sir

I'm going to keep him busy for a little while longer, then tell him that I'm going to come to the Sudan to personally deliver his money. Obviously, he's going to balk at that and then I'll work on persuading him to come to say, Madiguri or N'Djamena. This way I can use his lie about being there against him.

Also, I also have two wierd people in the BCC:

Not sure who or what they are, but please delete them from any further communications.

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 12:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^They have to be baiters with names like that!

My character Suzanna slapped old boy pretty hard for not replying quickly to an offer of computers from "Connie" (recycled character from many baits, but the "Hendick" bait was her best moments).

Quote:

Dear suza//nna beten//court,

Am so sorry about delays in replying mails ok, am not rude, is just that work is too much for me these days, i have heard what you siad about western union.

Hold on with the money ok, the foundation and the bank is correcting the senior financial officer's account number, it will be given to you by next week ok so that you pay in the money there.

tell connie that am not rude ok, the computers should be sold there and added to the money because if you send it here in sudan, the government will confiscate it.

the account number will be given to next week so that you can pay in the money. i will send that sign to you when the fight here calms down a bit, there is serious fighting going on now between government forces and the rebbel forces.

Thanks
Da//n Nk//werre

I keep refusing WU, and am pushing for more bank accounts.

Serious fighting? I hate this guy. Luckily he is pretty dim, and I am sure he is freaking out about getting his dolla chopped.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 12:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just to underline that money has been stopped while we find out who the real foundation officer is, Bello has just sent a whiny letter to Rev Howard. I hope this will stop Dan asking for more money prior to his forthcoming holiday.

Quote:
Dear Rev Howard,

I am very regretful that you have halted our aids program because of the activitiers of this so-called Dan Nkwerre, who is nothing but an Internet frud star and wortles tout from Nigeria.

He is putting doubts in your mind with his games, he is only a scummier and nincompoop who wants to take your money to buy cars for himslef and his friends who are buffons and fools as well.

In the name of The Lord, I ask you to reject this follish so-called Nkwerre and carry on with the works we have planned and so we need your money to come again. I advice you to uterly ignore the stupid man, and send more money as the $61,000 we have reipted so far is not enough to save all the womens childrens and babbies dying with there last breath in Sudden this wekk.

I udge to restart our payments so we can fudge ahead with our work.

Here are some fotos of our work and plans, as you see we have big plans for a new city but we need much more money.

Bello Afolabi

Here are the 'fotos' I enclosed.

----------

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 12:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The three email addresses with the really long, wierd names, they've all written me and it's been nonsense. So they're either baiters not connected with this site, some possible vics, but I'm thinking it's someone just yanking my chain. I'm removing them from the mailing list next time I mass respond to this dimwit.

Also, the chopper just emailed the Reverend. Ah, the plot thickens. I shall be forwarding this to our lad, I'm sure he'll appreciate it.

bluebaiter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 12:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Apparently the fighting over there is very heavy at the moment. D4n is holed up in his outhouse with his PC and a wad of blank WU forms Very Happy

He wants me to just send money and he'll get to my trophies once the fighting dies down. Unfortunately the academic council handing out the research grants cant wait that long (and besides, D4n will be off on Safari soon). I've just sent the following:

Quote:
D4n,

I have to stand up in front of a panel of 10 academics tomorrow. I have to tell them why they should give me (and in turn you) the money for the vaccine. I've been told we already lost $25K because somebody from your organisation stole it, and that you lied to us and told us you had received it. I broke the rules to send it to you quickly via WU.

Now you tell me just send more and I will get you a photo later? Do you think the people who give out this money are stupid?

My only chance to convince them to go ahead with this program is to appeal to their sympathy. I need to show them how your people are suffering and how urgent it is for us to get the vaccine and the rest of the money to you quickly. The least you can do for me is to get me that photo and help me convince these people to give us the money for the vaccine.

I need that photo for my presentation or the whole research program could be doomed.

Bernie

Better cr33p around through the bullets and shell holes!!

Dan Nkwerre "the group is doing pretty well and we needed to give them the hot beef injection to see how it will look like"

BadRich
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 12:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am the second to last email on that list with the last name miller. After my character allegedly sent money to the China Construction bank account, the lad is definitely paranoid:

Quote:
Dear

How are you doing? thanks for the mail, miller send me a mail once your bank pays the money into the foundation's project bank account i gave to you ok. also send the copy of the payment slip to me.

I am the financial officer of this foundation, next time in any condition do not make any payment without getting instructions from me first. i dont mean to make you feel bad but always contact me before you make payment to the foundation.

Always tell me before you make payment to the foundation, do not make any
payment without my instructions ok so that i will always make my report
to the foundation concerning the money.

thanks
Dan Nkwerre

The secret of any promising business is secret.

I have t render help to you and you have not one day be serious.
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 12:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This just in:

Quote:

Thank you for your mail, the foundation is working with the bank now to correct the senior finacial officer's account number.

We will get the account corrections next week, once we get it we send it to you and your members it will be safe as promised by the bank.

Thank you sir.

Someone once told me the definition of stupidity was doing the same thing over and over again, yet expecting different results. I'd say this lad is beyond stupid.

So, how do you guys want me to play this with him? Should we let him sit on his ass making trophies for us then get his new account killed/money chopped, or should we cook up our safari plot?

ETA: Also latest IP is now coming back as 41.205.169.82 which is Benin City. 2 hours ago, his email came from 41.205.167.190 which is Port Harcourt. Then almost 24 hours ago, he emailed me from 41.205.165.85, also Port Harcourt. He's obviously on the move, headed to Lagos perhaps?

Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 12:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I vote to get him moving. The bank account will come into play anyway -- is that why he's going to Lagos?

I think that psychologically he is well primed to break out and try something new and we are well placed to turn up the heat if he is reluctant. Twisted Evil

bluebaiter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 12:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He has agreed to make me a new H0t B33f trophy.

I did think it would be nice to get a Christmas greeting for all baiters, I'd love to see what the local Chad version of Santa looks like Very Happy but I agree that he needs to go on safari soon. Any chance we could get a santa picture before he goes or do you think the Santa thing is taking it too far?

Maybe I could help the safari by having the vaccine delivered somewhere (with some cash as well) for him to go and pick up. Maybe send him to a DHL office somewhere or an airline desk. He could be told to go to the counter and ask for a "H0t B33f Injection"

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, let's skip the Santa bit and probe for his openness to a safari.

My guess is he's going to Lagos to open a bank account, maybe he knows someone that he can bribe to keep his account safe from Al4n? Not sure if this is the case but it's the first time I've got an email from him outside of Port Harcourt. Either that, or his local friends got sick of him getting their accounts killed and ran him out of town.

JumpinJayJay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

maybe they're headed to Lagos for a convention, I just had a guy who's been in Accra for the last two months suddenly pop up in Lagos.

safari ftw!

Click here to support 419Eater.com pony pony
Mortar x5 Nurse Nastys Audi TT
Paul Allen
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just make sure he's back in town to meet me and my youth group on December 28th.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, he better get on the road then. Laughing

larry
Old Telecom Guy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The old ladies will knit him a sun hat.. Laughing

"Mimi si yule ninayesema ni mimi" - Larry

"sir i have just told you the gospel truth" - D4n Nkw3rr3
Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkw3rr3: Port Harcourt to Abeche (with a layover in Cameroon)
Closed lad accounts x 4 Cellphone x 2 pony
bluebaiter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Gonna be a long tough trip hauling @ss with the cr33ping P4lsy

larry
Old Telecom Guy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Naw.. He'll take the bus.... I have done many a bus ride in Africa. It's a punishing way to travel.. Mad

"Mimi si yule ninayesema ni mimi" - Larry

"sir i have just told you the gospel truth" - D4n Nkw3rr3
Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkw3rr3: Port Harcourt to Abeche (with a layover in Cameroon)
Closed lad accounts x 4 Cellphone x 2 pony
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic