SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

R@ymond loves everybody new email address added page 1

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 1:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, we know a little more today. Wink

becky, Glad you got pics and we hope victims will notice the year on them. Smile

I may have goofed by mailing his other account. Sad

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 1:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Becky
There are some serious safety concerns in those photos, I do hope the local safety authorities get onto that before one of those workers die.

You could actually use that as an angle to get him off script and make him type some more

Try mentioning thing like:

Lack of fall protection on the scaffold
Lack of access to the scaffold
Scaffold not braced
and no kick boards on the scaffold
The scaffold should have more planks and there is a worker without a hard hat, ask him about them, I would be interetsed in his reply

OH, yes, there is more than 2 weeks to go on that project, I would think it would be a month or 2 at least, notice there is no roof on some of the building, therefor no wall linings and everything after that, there is heaps to do

@Corona,
Dont worry, he will love you again Wink

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I seem to recall that way up-thread, R@y mentioned a building collapsing before it was finished. I'd seriously question his competence as a contractor if that's the case. I certainly wouldn't want him building my home! Shocked

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Murry - That will be fun! This is what I had sent him back:

Quote:
Is that you on the scaffold in the 3rd one? But it doesn't look like it's going to be done in 2 weeks...I hope you aren't having any problems!

So I think I'll spend a week or so pointing out all the problems Murray kindly provided.

*Of M7CNS3cure - "honey sincerely this is really hard work and i have been sitting here all day trying to fix it all but once i make any mistake i have to start all over again and i am getting pissed off"
* are you the person making this mistake or are you doing this intentionally?......just pissed right now

Safari Jack - Enugu to Lagos - thanks OD! "I am going through alot of pains here. if i had known i would not have come to lagos let alone allowing myself to be starnded." - 13 days!
Safari James - Lagos to Port Harcourt to Calabar "Now they are on the street looking for where to sleep

Closed lad accounts x 18 pony Ninja United Kingdom x4 Sweden x2 China United States
I'm going shopping! $39,977.80 in fake checks
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well it looks like I've been dumped. Nothing since last Friday, So I'll send him a little hurry-up note

Quote:
Dearest Ray. Why have you rejected me, I feel so bad that you have not replied to me, I sit here wondering, Whatever has happened to our relationship. Did I say something. Please please tell me..
Lov Jackie...

That might wake him up.. Just perhaps his little building has fallen on him. Wink

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
rr71784
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The pics also don't look like....England? I think that was where he said he was......on business of course.

I wonder if he is using another name.... a friend of mine has a guy she met on a dating site that has similarities to rayray.....from new England but in England on business. She met him on cupid.com

I'm wondering if they same schmo got her also. Surprised

Shes sending me the links.....

Edit: I will look up his gay.com profile when i get a chance to.....see if its still there.

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I found this IP info too.....Is this the same guy?

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12101

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I dont think that is the same ray, different pictures and diferent IP.

The Ray that loves all of us is from Ghana 80.87.80.154 Ghana (Accra)*

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
rr71784
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just happened to find that the "story" sounded familiar.

Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 11:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@rr71784, R@ymond says he's in Ghana. Those pics are supposedly of his high-end "estate" that he's building for the government of Ghana.

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
rr71784
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 11:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As I said its been a while since I last communicated with him so I might not recall correctly. I decided to send him an IM back after he IMed me a couple of weeks ago. I don't think hes online.

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't think r@y likes me any more... Sad I haven't heard from him in over a week. *sigh* maybe it's time to introduce him to a new play mate... Twisted Evil

DONT FULK WITH US PAUL !! Agent Monday Snipper
FORK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Moses Modese

"write to me and tell to me more about myself" KristinaLove
"i might be shit to another time which might be in 3weeks or 1month" Raymond Miller mass bait
"you will be pilled to death" Adamu Ibrahim
"why is western union hard this time please?" Mr. Morgan

JOIN THE PACK!
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Make that 2! Twisted Evil

beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Raymond hasn't emailed me either. Last email was the pictures. Maybe something terrible is happening to him. Twisted Evil

*Of M7CNS3cure - "honey sincerely this is really hard work and i have been sitting here all day trying to fix it all but once i make any mistake i have to start all over again and i am getting pissed off"
* are you the person making this mistake or are you doing this intentionally?......just pissed right now

Safari Jack - Enugu to Lagos - thanks OD! "I am going through alot of pains here. if i had known i would not have come to lagos let alone allowing myself to be starnded." - 13 days!
Safari James - Lagos to Port Harcourt to Calabar "Now they are on the street looking for where to sleep

Closed lad accounts x 18 pony Ninja United Kingdom x4 Sweden x2 China United States
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes I think your correct. I'll try him again, different name, Diffrent type of e-mail account.
But it seems strange we have all been dropped about the same time, It's possable he's been on here and had a read, But our user names on here have no relationship, to our charature names.

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^I agree 100%!

We need to come up with another plan.

Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've pinged him from 3 different addys using 3 different characters/modalities and received nada. He's been doing this for a long time so I suspect he realises he's being baited at the addys we have and he's using new ones? I posted a phone number for him - anyone up for giving him a call and asking for his email addy? I can't help with phone stuff at the moment Crying or Very sad

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 7:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Tried his phone but just got voice mail.

Lobo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Anyone happen to find a new address for R@y? I've tried e-mailing daily to the 2 addresses I have for about a week and got nada. Not sure if he isn't using them or is just ignoring me. Confused

DONT FULK WITH US PAUL !! Agent Monday Snipper
FORK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Moses Modese

"write to me and tell to me more about myself" KristinaLove
"i might be shit to another time which might be in 3weeks or 1month" Raymond Miller mass bait
"you will be pilled to death" Adamu Ibrahim
"why is western union hard this time please?" Mr. Morgan

JOIN THE PACK!
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ It's odd that he's dropped all of us. I think he's out of action for some reason - nothing trivial I hope.

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic