SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The great charity scam *dolla chops aplenty*

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm sure he must being pulling his hair out. Great job everyone! beers!

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
JumpinJayJay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
J0NATHEN ,

we dont know who he at all, westrongly believe that he is a sc4mmer, he is not an emplyee of the

foundation.i dnt know how he got your address,how on earthwill i give a stranger your address

D4n Nkw3rre

I've asked him what a scammer is :LOL: and for a phone number so I can harass him in a couple of hours... i'll wait until about 3am his time, i think.

Click here to support 419Eater.com pony pony
Mortar x5 Nurse Nastys Audi TT
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Being a good Catholic, you should ask him to recite the entire Rosary with you over the phone, at 3am his time.

Then call him about 45 minutes later from a different phone number, different name and voice, same request. Laughing

pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^
Quote:
i dnt know how he got your address,

You can always tell Dan that Project Manager Bradford is advising everyone at Sacred Heart to deal with only Afolabi rather than Dan.

I love reading his pathetic whiny pleas.... Twisted Evil

EDIT: And right on cue, one comes in.

Without doubt, the last thing that Dan loses will be his ability to lie:

Quote:
what i have just told you now is the gospel truth, GOD him self knows this that am telling,

Mad

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad just sent me this, he's not happy:

Quote:
Dear SIr,

gave me your email address and asked me to mail you immediately, there is this man called , he is not an employee of the foundation but he has been collecting the foundations money from your people..

he keep sending treathening mails to the foundation and call us fools with our work, he brags on how hw will buy car for his girl friend with the money collected when there are many souls here who needed these money to survive.

these mail below are mails he sent to the foundation.

thank you sir

I think I'm going to do the redirect thing tomorrow and let the lad call my cell through the temporary number, burn up some credits and such.

Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^
SSA,

What do you reckon? Time to get Dan's sorry a*s on the road with a safari?

EDIT:

BINGO! I've got it.

As head of Sacred Heart, you tell Dan that we are all confused about whether he or Afolabi is the real Foundation officer, and that Afolabi has agreed to travel to meet our Sacred Heart representative in person in Benin/Cote d'Ivoire/Chad, wherever. No more money will be sent by anybody until this is cleared up.

If Dan wants to be considered as the real foundation financial officer, he will have to travel to the meeting as well! Salt the mine with $100K's worth of funds to be handed out at the meeting, and it should be safari on! Twisted Evil

As Afolabi, I can warn Dan away from travelling, thus guaranteeing he will go. Very Happy

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Right now, I think a safari would be a welcome change for the lad. I'm going to try and force him into the arms of our good Reverend who will volunteer to come and deliver the money. Of course, he's going to have to safari because there is no mission or orphanage and God only knows our lad doesn't want someone to show up and see the obvious scam.

Then the lad can be taunted by the chopper and he'll rush to get meet the reverend at the place of my choosing to beat the chopper to the money.

At least that's how I just worked it out in my head a moment ago. I find my best decisions are usually made on the spur of the moment, rather than planning everything out ahead of time. (My ex-wife being an exception to that rule.) Embarassed

EDIT* You're fast, I love this idea. The good reverend comes to save the day. Laughing

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I suggest Simba Safaris in Benin. It is far from Port Harcourt, there is a proven "reality" factor, Simba and Red are brilliant at laying it on thick, and it is two or three days bus travel for our lad. The pick up in Cotonou, will have problems. New pick up in Parakou, more problems. Pick up in Natitingou, more problems. This POS will be walking into the jungle looking for his money, hahahaha!

Also, have Afolabi suggest the meeting, since Afolabi is going to be in Lagos, right? Sacred Heart picks a place in Benin, which Afolabi likes, since it is closer for him. Have our lad send a picture ID, so we know who he is.

The only problem is that we have to have him tell us the "main office" is in Nigeria.....

Maybe have Afolabi have problems with EFCC, so our boi isn't too intimidated to go meet the church....

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I say we set that up. Let me lead him into it slowly, that way I'll make him think it's his idea and he's in control. Nothing could be further from the truth. Here's my reasoning, right now everything is going wrong for him, so I am trying to make him go for the safari to get away from the chops. I'm going to let him think he's calling the shots but I'll use his desperation and frustration to lead him even further into trouble.

Think of it as a little gremlin in the lad's head, crossing the wires even worse than they already were before.

JumpinJayJay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

this sounds like a fun one to watch Smile keep us posted!

on the down side, i think he's gone to bed Sad

bluebaiter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

How do you want the rest of us to play this. Back off slowly? I was about to ask for more trophies relating to getting H0t B33f injections

Should we all act shocked and cede control to the good reverend?

Dan Nkwerre "the group is doing pretty well and we needed to give them the hot beef injection to see how it will look like"

Badago Kabore "I am very busy here in finland the capital city of Paraguay"

Closed lad accounts x 2 Germany
Safari (Group Safari) Dan Port Harcourt - Abeche
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If he's gone to bed, I say one phone call every hour should do the trick. It wouldn't hurt to have a couple just with heavy breathing and dogs barking.

Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I like the safari idea.

Afolabi can turn from being an arrogant dolla chopper to a whining boi begging Sacred Heart not to hold the meeting in Benin, because he can't get a passport because of this, that, asking for money for travel and so on.

I'm sure Dan could be apprised of this, and then... the prize will be all his! Twisted Evil

JumpinJayJay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

btw...

+234802O84849O is dan's number Twisted Evil

Last edited by JumpinJayJay on Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dan is clearly coming apart like a cheap Hong Kong suit. I accused him of lying, because he said he picked the money, then he said Afolabi has stolen it.

His spelling in tatters, Dan says:

Quote:
the foundation told me to send the mail to you so that we dont lose you if you discover that the money did not get to us and that what i did. but now that afolabi is still contact other they have to cry out and this is why all these thing came out.

I believe that GOD wnated it to happen this way to open the eyes of the foundation for them to know that some peopls scam you peolpe with the foundation's name and collect the foundation's money which is very bad un the eyes of the lord. the foundation ordered me to to you yes beacuse we are afraid of loosing you as we lost some peole in the past.

Please lets continue to do this GOD's worj together, keep sending your money but makr sure that it goes to the right person. thank you so much richard, am not lieing to you,how will i do that.

I thought I would try and prepare the ground for a safari with my reply.

Quote:
Dan,

You must understand that the LORD never looks kindly on liars. You must always tell the truth.

No more money will be sent until we sort out who is really in charge of Foundation funds, and that is the job of the head of Sacred Heart, Rev Howard Roberetson.

He will go to prey for some hours and then tell us what the LORD has told him. I advise you do some some serious preying on your kneels for the LORD to forgave you.

You have been bad, but we may forgive you if you show your remorce.

Bradford.

JumpinJayJay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

whoops, he for got his BCC again. pm sent to mod.

Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's just after sending me his 'Not for Profit Cert' along with his phone number

Neither of which I asked for. The Major is sick in bed unable to process his applications yet and waiting for a banner!

He's cracking up alright Twisted Evil

Javed Main:I received your e-mail message but cannot read very well due to the injection I took last night/Please for Gods sake i would'nt like you to address my bank as feck/You are a priest and you are bold enough to tell me that you took 3 bottles of the finest whiskey/Please i am not ready to take more of your insult.

NIGERIA HE GOAT
IF YOU EVER SEND THIS TYPE OF THINGS TO MY EMAIL;; I WILL SHOW MY SELF TO YOU BASTAD NIGERIA HE GOAT....F*CK OFF AND DIE OF UNGER

YOU ARE SUCH A NONENTITY, I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE. WHAT AN INGLORIOUS BASTARD ARE YOU?

Closed lad accounts x 10-2x33/8 you do the hokey cokey and you turn around and that's what it's all about
bluebaiter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yep, I've just received the same as everyone else, dodgy certificate, telephone number and same lame excuse.

Dan Nkwerre "the group is doing pretty well and we needed to give them the hot beef injection to see how it will look like"

Badago Kabore "I am very busy here in finland the capital city of Paraguay"

Closed lad accounts x 2 Germany
Safari (Group Safari) Dan Port Harcourt - Abeche
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's crappy certificate, even with the RSOT. Also, anyone notice the date? I won't point that out to our scum sucking lad. He wants a phone call, too bad I'll be too busy to give him a call today.

EDIT* To crack our lad's already fragile grasp on sanity, last night, I replied to him from another account that I was baiting him from. This account was used off an ASEM to yet another lad, so our buddy Dan thought he was chopping someone else's dollar. So I replied back to Danny boy, saying the account was no good, and BCC'd about 400 other lads on my request for a new account to pay to. Now they're all going to end up chopping his dollar, or so he thinks, or they think...Wait, I'm starting to confuse myself. Laughing

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lovely! This morning he sent me the same certificate, again, and now he sent me another, whiny email, "God is in control", etc. I have not replied, yet.

The list of addressees, who is who?

Lets find out if there any real victims here. I have identified my characters (I have another one writing him about computers, not on this list!)

Oh, this guy is too much fun!

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am and .

The fowler email is not really connected to this bait. I was running a different bait and just happened to BCC him on a massive dollar chop. Now he sends the church stuff to that character when in fact, it has nothing to do with the bait. He is definitely bewildered. Laughing

BTW, could I get you to mask or leet the email addresses? Just in case numbnuts actually uses Google? Wink

larry
Old Telecom Guy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] is the group of old ladies. They are not impressed by this certificate. Even if they accept it there are still two other pieces of identification demanded.

Most of these names were on the original list that got a warning from Scamwarners.com. There are a few new names. I sent the delta off to a mod for a warning although at this point I would be very surprised if there is a single real victin on the list. But better safe than sorry.

"Mimi si yule ninayesema ni mimi" - Larry

"sir i have just told you the gospel truth" - D4n Nkw3rr3
Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkw3rr3: Port Harcourt to Abeche (with a layover in Cameroon)
Closed lad accounts x 4 Cellphone x 2 pony
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There is a possibility that there could be a real victim somewhere in there. Remember how he said he got the money, right before the mighty chopper came in?

PiddlerJohn
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm

This guy is obviously either very new to the scamming business, or just incredibly dumb!
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The email addies are already masked!

I have written him from Suzanna saying that we won;t do WU, and need a bank account, or a physical address to mail a cheque to. Right now we have USD56,800, plus two laptops, so will see where this goes.

This guy is an idiot!

Last edited by dr stephen williams on Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic