SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Is there a way we can oust inactive members?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Scuttlebutt
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

thefife wrote:
Scuttlebutt wrote:
Slap me again! I like it! Wink

I knew we'd be perfect for each other. Just ask SlapHappy. I got mad skillz w/ the beating Mad skillz. Wink
Just not the face, I enjoy my sexy face Cool My ass too....mmmmm..I have some nice backmeat..SO DON'T TEAR IT OFF!

"High school is a lot like prison, the sex you want, you ain't getting; the sex you're getting, you don't want" -The New Guy
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is it possible you're all being a little oversensitive?

A new poster asks a question, and you all jump on his back and say "Bwahaha, this be our forum, sod off if you don't like it!"

20,000 is a lot. It doesn't reflect the active membership, not by many thousands, we all agree on that. I'm not suggesting it should be culled, but after all, the original poster was just asking, with a fresh pair of eyes, what the actual figure is more like, and if there is a way to get the two figures more in harmony.

We answered (fairly politely to start with) that it would be impossible... and that's fair enough. It is impossible, and the case was argued well, and justified in a very adult way.

I'm dissapointed that it's turned into a witch-hunt and a piss taking session at the expense of the OP. No wonder this is such a hard community to break into. Shame on some of you. No wonder people leave after a few weeks. Evil or Very Mad

PS: Kudos to the OP for taking it so well, but my point stands.

(Edited because I can't work out how to grammatically phrase "witch hunt".)

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris

Last edited by Mugatu on Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Jayhawk, I'll give you 3 good reasons why your idea sucks bigtime, but now you want me to stop at 2? Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Scuttlebutt
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Mugatu

Thx, but after looking at your avi I have decided that you might be a witch.

/Do you weigh the same as a duck?

"High school is a lot like prison, the sex you want, you ain't getting; the sex you're getting, you don't want" -The New Guy
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ My avatar is a chubby bitch, and weighs about 15 stone, though he'd never admit as much. He's a fashionista you see.

Anyway, stand up for yourself man. If I'm prepared to do so on your behalf, you could pay me the compliment of helping out. Mind you, I see you have tried on the previous pages. Wink

Shame we have such a community of NIMBY's at the moment... perhaps they forgot that they too once had 20 posts to their name, and sometimes asked bone questions. I know I did. (And still do).

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
Scuttlebutt
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^The only reason I wanted to know was I think that it'd make a great IB group 4 project if we can get accurate data. (plus we'd gain a bunch of members who speak multiple languages. Urdu, Swahili, German, French, Bad English, Pig Latin, etc.)

I'm not worried about defending myself, this is the internet, what are they gonna do? give me a frownie face?

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mugatu and SB,
I will make a confession I believe pertains to all of the baiters here.
I did not intend to hurt SB's feelings, or make him feel unwanted or unloved here on the forum. We are all a particularly sarcastic bunch, and prone to making humor at each other's posts here in this forum. Here in General Chat it is extremely prevalent, more like the rule, actually. I hope SB the OP takes all this silly bickering and bantering as good fun, with no bad intentions meant. And I also hope he tosses his clipboard, before someone here sets fire to it. Wink Laughing
And lighten up a bit Mugatu, or I'll have thefife whip you as well. I command her, in case you didn't know. Wink Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to the facility, Scuttlebutt. Very Happy

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
thefife
Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ SB I shall refrain from head shots. About ass shots, not making any promises afterall there is my amusement to consider.

Love Rat wrote:
it's turned into a witch-hunt and a piss taking session at the expense of the OP.

Scientifically referred to as "Conditioning".

Love Rat wrote:
Anyway, stand up for yourself man. If I'm prepared to do so on your behalf, you could pay me the compliment of helping out.

Shamelessly fishing for compliments again are you mate? Mugatu, my hero! (swoon) Laughing

ETA: I don't know what's gotten into SH seriously. "Commands" me does he? HA!

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil

Last edited by thefife on Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:27 pm; edited 3 times in total
Breddan Butter
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We have many members who speak many languages.
However, that rarely helps with scambaiting.

Most scams are conducted in English.

As a matter of interest, I kept a register (which was viewable by Eater members) of everyone who declared knowledge of a language other than English.
I scrapped it after 3 years because it was a waste of time.

My IP address is 217.21.39.255. (86.57.134.49 on Sundays) Please don't come knocking on my door.
bombardier
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I actually went back and read all this and all i got to say is:
"sniff"

pony pony Mortar x18
Breddan Butter
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Naughty-naughty, bombardier.

That was uncalled for.
Please note that your name is not any shade of green. Smile

My IP address is 217.21.39.255. (86.57.134.49 on Sundays) Please don't come knocking on my door.
Scuttlebutt
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This thread went to hell after "feelings" were introduced.

Please members of 419eater, spare no effort to haze me, think of me as a filthy little mugu lacking both spine and brainpower (or keep doing it)

I am the lackey I am the door mat.

I am not worthy to roll in your spittle. Rolling Eyes

//buuuuuuut....if you feel thaaaat bad, please send $18000 via western union transfer as I have no means of accessing my own bank account due to physical disabilities such as laziness.

lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm sorry Mugatu - I'll put my stick away. Sad

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Ex.
Nature's Asshole

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lol @ Mugatu.

PM sent with an uncensored version of why people are giving Scuttlebutt this warm of a welcome.

JACK B QUICK YOU ARE NATURES ASHOLE DO NOT EMAIL ME ANYMORE OK - R0ger Jon3s (Right you are mate)

i much prefer s3x in the 4ss - B4rrister 0luwa

United Kingdom x28 United States x9 Nigeria Czech Republic Denmark Argentina Spain Australia Canada Benin Germany United Nations Portugal Question
Closed lad accounts x97 (Updated 02/20/09) pony pony
Scuttlebutt
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Shit. Does anyone know anything about electron suborbitals? (2s2, 2p5)

Friggin' Chem test has me off guard.

thefife
Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ That's what we were keeping you around for! If you don't know, we're completely f*cked. Shocked

Seriously tho, good luck with that. Smile

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
full auto
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Follow the periodic table and remember to always mix iodine crystals with ammonia and shake vigorously.

... one of those is good advice.

Edit: Sodium and water is fun, but potassium and water is even better. Wink Make sure to take cover.

Last edited by full auto on Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Scuttlebutt
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@thefife I'm in a chem class with 6 people and none of them have a computer at home (Yeah, I know, WTF?, Their parents are nutcases tho)

Bah I was hoping I'd get lucky ,but I guess it's back to good ol' google.

Scuttlebutt
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

full auto wrote:
Follow the periodic table and remember to always mix iodine crystals with ammonia and shake vigorously.

... one of those is good advice.
funny, my dad said the same thing....wait..ammonium iodide is a contact explosive..

Last edited by Scuttlebutt on Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Ex.
Nature's Asshole

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think the reason Scuttlebutt is receiving such a welcome is not only due to the fact that the people who have been baiting here for 2+ years don't like seeing some greenhorned user coming in here with his half-baked ideas touting them around like he just annexed the entire website and baiting community, but because he brandishes his intellect around in a sneaky passive manner by telling us all about his knowing of dead languages and attending IB which in turn only proves how much of an inflated ego he has by his psuedo-intellectualism without realizing there are members here who are older, smarter, wiser, possessive of more life experience, and more wrinkled than he is and are most likely not impressed buy the fact he speaks Urdu.

I know everyone is thinking it, I'm just saying it.

JACK B QUICK YOU ARE NATURES ASHOLE DO NOT EMAIL ME ANYMORE OK - R0ger Jon3s (Right you are mate)

i much prefer s3x in the 4ss - B4rrister 0luwa

United Kingdom x28 United States x9 Nigeria Czech Republic Denmark Argentina Spain Australia Canada Benin Germany United Nations Portugal Question
Closed lad accounts x97 (Updated 02/20/09) pony pony
Scuttlebutt
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

The ego is why I keep coming back..and hell, I wouldn't be asking for help if I was the smartest one on here:idea:..I don't speak Urdu, I speak only two languages English and bad English.

/not being passive about the intellect Smile

Edit to add:

besides, this is a great way to get my post count up & keep tabs on active members Twisted Evil

-Combined two consecutive posts made seconds apart. All the cool people here use the edit button. -luckey

callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Ex. - You missed the bit about a location and signature line based on dreams and heresay rather than experience. Razz

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
luckey

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

happy crowd

He did it. "^^^"

Sweet! You're OK Skuttlebutt. Welcome to Eater. You can do little wrong now. Very Happy

Grab a lad and get to work. Stop wasting time on silly tests.

Edit: Spoke too soon. Let's get to work on serial posting, shall we?

Scuttlebutt
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

The only reasons the tests worry me is that if I pass with the IB diploma I can get a minimum of 24 credit hours at any college....but 419eater is why chem is screwed, I login instead of taking notes. Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic