SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The great charity scam *dolla chops aplenty*

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
JumpinJayJay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i got a thumbprint Smile

this is really too easy!

Click here to support 419Eater.com pony pony
Mortar x5 Nurse Nastys Audi TT
bluebaiter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad is not a Mr either, rather he is an Engineer!! All that study on finite element analysis has lead him to that little road with a couple of friends and a digital camera.

Can I assume Alan is now at work with those details?

Dan Nkwerre "the group is doing pretty well and we needed to give them the hot beef injection to see how it will look like"

Badago Kabore "I am very busy here in finland the capital city of Paraguay"

Closed lad accounts x 2 Germany
Safari (Group Safari) Dan Port Harcourt - Abeche
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"Just one more picture, the money is coming, I just have to send them one more thing." Laughing I love the smell of irony in the morning.

I've got a backup laptop running right now but all my files were on the old computer so until it comes back up, I'm going to have to scale back my operations.

We've been just playing this one by ear, without any real timeline set in stone, but my plan is coming together. When we're done with this lad, he's not going to be able to get anyone in his area to help him with his scamming. No one is going to want to have anything to do with him and they'll probably laugh hysterically at him every time he mentions 419.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love how pliable this lad is. I bet the bog fella pulls his arm off and beats him with it when he finds out he has been had!

This just in:

Scummy lowlife piece of shit, allegedly in "Sudan" (but IP resolves to Port Harcourt), wrote:

Hello XXX,

How are you today? thanks for the mail. the foundation is praying for you already.
You people are living in paradise, you need to come here in Africa and see how wicked our leaders are and what we are talking about by yourself.

Irrespective of the seize fire agreement there was seriuos fighting today that led to the death of so many souls today here in sudan between government forces and rebell forces. As am sending you this mail the fight is still going on.

so there is commotion in the camp right now,so the pic i ordered our field wokers to take it like that with any of the refugees available so that we dont disappoint you as we can not get the women and children together because of the fight as every body was running for dear lives.

please help us pay in the money so that we can complete the housing/orphanage so that they can pack in this xmass and be free from these everyday fights around the present camp.

i want to make a request as directed by the foundation, please tell ima to pay in the money through western union money transfer. so that we can get it more easily. divide the whole money by five lets say $30,000 divide by five gives six. then pay the money $5,000 six times using western union the same day.

Use this details:
Name: Osuoha uche nnaemeka
Bank: Intercontinental bank{western union}

Send it and tell me the secret code questions so that our senior financial officer can go and pick it up immediately.
the foundation is waiting to getting the money.

thanks
Dan Nkwerre

Looks like this guy lost another bank account, hahahahaha!

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Opps I crapped my pants
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is my first bait I have two trophys (So far) and have sent in two accounts to Alan. Thats pretty funny I guess tis isnt this easy all the time.

Closed lad accounts X22

PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE AND PLEASE I NEED THE MONEY FOR MY SON TO CLEAR THE HOSPITAL BILL
bluebaiter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah pants, I'm only on my 3rd bait and these numpties are way easier than any of the others. They appear to be both stupid and hard working. I'm guessing they are as new at this as we are. One of the others I'm baiting is equally (if not more ) stupid but he is so lazy that even if he was inclined to get me a photo he probably couldnt be arsed anyway.

Best thing for me with these guys is that they have already written to thank me gleefully for the $25K that I've sent them via WU (and which was chopped on the way but they are too scared to admit). I'm already asking for things claiming 'value for money' on my investment.

Dan Nkwerre "the group is doing pretty well and we needed to give them the hot beef injection to see how it will look like"

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 1:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I have had an "employee" in the office communicate with our lad all day. He has sent more trophies, and I am working on one more before I ease up (what's the point? Its tooooo easy!).

Anyway, I sent this this evening, which will greet him in the morning:

Quote:
Dear Dan,

Sorry I didn't make it into the office today. I got a message from Suzanna about the Western Union. We usually only send money to bank accounts. Is it possible we can send it to your bank?

It sounds terrible there in Sudan! I have been hearing abour Darfur on the news. It seems terrible. Is everyone okay?

Thank you for the certificate. The sign for XXX was perfect. That is very much appreciated.

I also got an email from your associate, Mr. Bel?lo Afol//abi, who asked us to send it Western Union. We are ready to send it, when it is ready,but wanted to hear from you before we send it. His instructions were a bit different than yours, and this caused me to be concerned.

We should have the papers signed tomorrow morning, and the money ready to send the next day. Let me know if wether we should use your instructions or Mr Afolabis.

Before I go, did Suzanna tell you about XX. XX XX? This is a man who can pay for the whole Cachuma Bohigal Orphanage. He heard about it from Connie (someone in the office), and I think he is going to come up with half the money for the orphanage. We already have pledges of $40,000. If he macthes that, this would cover the cost and give you some finances to keep it running for a while.

Well, I am tired. I am sorry I didn't make it into the office today.

I am so happy to be able to help your work. Our whole church is excited.

Thank you for allowing us the honor, the privilege, of working with you.

Winston

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
JumpinJayJay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 1:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello again D4n,

I forgot to mention that a man contacted me saying that he was your associate. His name was Reverend Doctor B3llo Af0labi, and he was very nice. He said that he was your Senior Financial Officer and that I should pay the money to a different bank account, which he gave me. I have asked him to fill in the form as well, and he has sent it straight back to me. I don't understand why your employees are sending me different payment details.

Please let me know as soon as possible which is the correct account: the one you gave me on the form, or the Western Union Bank, or the one Reverend Doctor B3llo Afol4bi has given me.

regards
John

I'm hoping for a reply with lots of capslock Laughing

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He is going to be answering quite quickl in the morning....

Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^
Reverend Doctor Bello Afolabi stands ready to chop dolla at the drop of a PM... Very Happy

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
JumpinJayJay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

i'll drop you one when i get his reply Smile

Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 4:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^
Your reponce dully noted.... Wink

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
Opps I crapped my pants
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just got this from him your Money choppin is getting to him

Dear xxxxxx xxxxxxx,

How are you doing? thanks for the mail, xxxxxx i am the financial officer
of this foundation do not make any payment without getting instructions
from me first.

Always tell me before you make payment to the foundation, do not make any
payment without my instructions ok so that i will always make my report
to the foundation concerning the money.

when the money is ready you pay it in usuing western union money transfer
and the details bellow, the artist is still working on the xxxxxx you asked for

Use this details:

Send it and tell me the secret code questions so that our senior
financial officer can go and pick it up immediately.

thanks
Dan Nkwerre

Closed lad accounts X22

PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE AND PLEASE I NEED THE MONEY FOR MY SON TO CLEAR THE HOSPITAL BILL
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
....so that our senior financial officer can go and pick it up immediately.

You could always tell Dan that Doctor Reverend Bello Afolabi is the senior financial officer (or so he says), so you can give him the information directly. Laughing

bluebaiter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

i think my foundation might be so relieved with B3ll0 4folabi for finding the missing $25K that they might ask D4n if he knows of an address to send him a free Ipod as a small token of our appreciation.

larry
Old Telecom Guy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well the old ladies have recieved a very distressing email from the lad. He wants them to disregard the email from B3ll0 4fol4bi. the ladies are much too miserly to forget and have a list of requirements that they need from the lad before one dollar leaves the bank.

Such a sad situation.... Crying or Very sad

"Mimi si yule ninayesema ni mimi" - Larry

"sir i have just told you the gospel truth" - D4n Nkw3rr3
Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkw3rr3: Port Harcourt to Abeche (with a layover in Cameroon)
Closed lad accounts x 4 Cellphone x 2 pony
Opps I crapped my pants
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

this is what I sent

Dear Dan Nkwerre,
Was there a problem with the payment I sent today? I hope not ! I deposited it in the account your Buisness partner sent to me. Your email sounded like there might have been someting wrong?? Please tell me every thing is ok!
I still have plans this weekend to raise more money for your cause . I am happy to hear the xxxxxx is being worked on. If at all possible please get the photos of the xxxxxx and xxxxx to me by tommorrow. It will give me the time I need to prepare my presentation for this weekend.
We are all so excited and happy to be doing this I hope the money I deposited today will be used for a very good cause. I will not stop raising this money until you tell me you have enough.
I wait to hear from you that the xxxxx and photos are done. Please let me know if there is anything more you may need from me.
Your friend in Christ
xxxxx xxxxxxx

Closed lad accounts X22

bluebaiter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well there's no such skepticism over at the Z4rs0ff Foundation, we are so happy with Bell0 4folab1 that we have asked D4n whether an Ipod would be a suitable gift for Bell0's role in finding the missing $25K and whether D4n can give us some advice on what to put in the gift card.

Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've decided to stop being rude to Dan, he's got enough trouble already, so I wrote this:

Quote:
Subject: My best friend

HOW ARE U TODAY MY BEST FREND YOU HELP I EAT BIG DOLLS THESE DAYS BECOS UR FORMAT ONLY FOR SMALL BOI AND WORTLES TOUT, U MAKE MY DRIMS COME THROUGH EVER TIME I CHOP UR WESTY.

TELL ME, FOOOOOOOOL, WHICH MERCDES I FIT BUY WIT DE DOLLS FROM ZARDOFF FONDATION AND WISHTONS, MAY BE A TURBO FOR ME AND SOME SMALL ONE FOR LADIES BUT NO KOBO FOR U FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

I AM BELLO.

bluebaiter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

D4n is pretty worried about us dealing with B3ll0. I've just been sent a warning only to deal with D4n.

Good news is that they are up for injecting my experimental drugs into all and sundry that have dragged themselves into the refugee camp Very Happy

Quote:
comming to the group they are doing fine soonest we will try the hot beef vasine

Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
D4n is pretty worried about us dealing with B3ll0.

He should be -- Bello's chopped about $40K of imaginary money already... Laughing

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Worried about being further dolla chopped, our scum sucking son of a motherless goat (I borrowed that from The Three Amigos), wrote:

Dear Winston Wrangling,

How are you doing? thanks for the mail, Winston i am the financial officer
from me first.

Am surprised to hear this from you, those people i dont know them, i strongly belive that they must be scaming people with our foundations name which is evil. Honsetly i dont know them and dont reply/send antything to them. Just go ahead with what you are doing with me and our dear foundation.

pay in the money usuing western union money transfer

Use this details:

financial officer can go and pick it up immediately.

thanks
Dan Nkwerre

I think I am going to insist on a bank account.....

Opps I crapped my pants
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

that is the exact word for word email I got and that dolla choppa scammed $10,000 from me. I will be requiring a bank account from now on. Me no want to git szamed again??!?!? Fool me once shame on you. fool me twice shame on me!!!

Dear xxxxxxx

How are you doing? thanks for the mail, xxxxxxx i am the financial officer
from me first.

Am surprised to hear this from you, those people i dont know them, i strongly belive that they must be scaming people with our foundations name which is evil. Honsetly i dont know them and dont reply/send antything to them. Just go ahead with what you are doing with me and our dear foundation.

pay in the money usuing western union money transfer

Use this details:

financial officer can go and pick it up immediately

Closed lad accounts X22

larry
Old Telecom Guy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 4:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

poor lad...

The Church ladies have confirmed to D4n that others in the church have already sent B3ll0 some money. The Lad's response has been to send the money!. he is not happy with the Ladies three requirements before the money is sent and I guess things are heating up at the foundation.....

Quote:
we can not risk our lives now because of the pics. tell them that the foundation said they should help us by sending the money to us we have big projects here that we needed to finace and complete for these people before xmass. i will get you the pic once the fight calms down.

Well it IS a war zone....

Quote:
PLEASE AGAIN PLEASE do not listen/read/reply his mails again if you want to continue helping this foundation.

I wonder if the children of the foundation know any Christmas Carols......?

"Mimi si yule ninayesema ni mimi" - Larry

"sir i have just told you the gospel truth" - D4n Nkw3rr3
Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkw3rr3: Port Harcourt to Abeche (with a layover in Cameroon)
Closed lad accounts x 4 Cellphone x 2 pony
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 4:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just let d4n know that his acct is not accepting electronic transfers and I will try again, once he sends me another acct. Twisted Evil I love being at sea, no WU office anywhere in the vincinity Laughing

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

If you dont know you are now the Company Police. The Annoyed Check Lad

BACK the ATTACK
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic