SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Desperate Lad - I'm in a coma

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My lad Bri4n is spending a lot of time at the internet cafe trying to get Gr4ce to send him WU money.

Times are US MST - 8hr time difference to Nigeria

I NEED YOU - Sun, Nov 16, 2008 at 8:32 AM
WESTERN UNION DETAILS - Sun, Nov 16, 2008 at 11:37 PM
I need your Urgent responds - Mon, Nov 17, 2008 at 1:21 AM
Worried!!! - Mon, Nov 17, 2008 at 1:03 PM
waiting - Mon, Nov 17, 2008 at 3:00 PM
IM from 3:02 - 3:17 - in which he sends me off to WU
Western Union - Mon, Nov 17, 2008 at 6:15 PM
Hope to hear good news from you?? - Mon, Nov 17, 2008 at 6:31 PM (2:31AM Nigerian time...Woohoo)

Unfortunately he did not tell me that there is a $ limit and when Gr4ce tried to send $2400 using her credit card, she mistakenly thought they told her they don't sent credit cards. But lad has put me straight and sent me the link to WU online with careful instructions to send $2000 now and $400 later but it would be much better for me to take the whole amount to WU in cash.

This guy is itching to go on a safari, I think....he's in Lagos. Any good ideas? Gr4ce is sending him money so he and his daughter can come and be one forever happy family. (looking for a barfing emoticon)

Oh, and this is supposed to be incentive for me to send the money fast
Quote:
i know we will meet tomorrow night and i will give you a french deep kiss when i see you
and found
puke

*Of M7CNS3cure - "honey sincerely this is really hard work and i have been sitting here all day trying to fix it all but once i make any mistake i have to start all over again and i am getting pissed off"
* are you the person making this mistake or are you doing this intentionally?......just pissed right now

Safari Jack - Enugu to Lagos - thanks OD! "I am going through alot of pains here. if i had known i would not have come to lagos let alone allowing myself to be starnded." - 13 days!
Safari James - Lagos to Port Harcourt to Calabar "Now they are on the street looking for where to sleep

Closed lad accounts x 18 pony Ninja United Kingdom x4 Sweden x2 China United States
I'm going shopping! $39,977.80 in fake checks

Last edited by beckythatcher on Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:46 pm; edited 6 times in total
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey Becky.

When you look at the regular emoticons
right under it it says "veiw more emoticons"
Click there an you will see the barfing smiley
puke

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks! I had looked there but, at least to my view, it was condensed into a 1 emoticon space so I couldn't really see what it was. It really is a quite fitting picture.

I only changed one...so your post makes sense. Very Happy

*Of M7CNS3cure - "honey sincerely this is really hard work and i have been sitting here all day trying to fix it all but once i make any mistake i have to start all over again and i am getting pissed off"
* are you the person making this mistake or are you doing this intentionally?......just pissed right now

Safari Jack - Enugu to Lagos - thanks OD! "I am going through alot of pains here. if i had known i would not have come to lagos let alone allowing myself to be starnded." - 13 days!
Safari James - Lagos to Port Harcourt to Calabar "Now they are on the street looking for where to sleep

Closed lad accounts x 18 pony Ninja United Kingdom x4 Sweden x2 China United States
Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Becky,
I believe it might be a good time for you to get a romantic idea and fly over there. I recommend 5imba's Yankuri 5afari Camp.

Safari AM STILL AT THE AIRPORT WAITING AND DYING
OOOOOO.... A1ex (thanks to Red & 5imba for 5SC)
Safari Abuja to Bauchi -am just like a notives down here walking up and down from one street to another…A1ex (thanks to 5imba & Red for their help)
Safari Ogun Sagamu to Abuja -A1ex
Safari (Group Effort) 0 Ch1d1nma: Lagos to Cotonou - "u told me not to bring money down which i didnt"
Safari Joint safari with OxygenDeprived

Closed lad accounts

pony pony Mortar x2
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This just got a little more interesting. Today I got 5 more emails from desperate Bri4n plus a YM ding at 2:30am my time and a phone call a few minutes later. Good thing I have a K7 number or I would have been really ticked.

I had sent him WU forms and for some reason, he would just not fill them out.... saying that his travel agent and bank (both of which he "visited" in about 18 minutes between emails) said they had never seen anything like these. Of course, they hadn't. They are new security measures just passed by the state legislature. Duhhh.

But Bri4n is a resourceful lad and had a great idea. He gave me the name and address of a "good friend" in California who would fill out the forms and then I could send the money to her. And then she could send it to him. Except the name belonged to a real potential vic that he was romancing with the same story he was using on me. On advice from a mod, I broke "safe bait" silence and contacted her. Smart lady was already suspicious of him so we had a bit of fun when we both caught him on YM and I was feeding her what to tell him.

She is now "safe", having ended all contact and having blocked his number but he spend quite some time today begging her to go online so he could try and talk her into filling out the forms and accepting my money.

I think I have a safari plan for him. He says he's in Lagos and needs the money so the agent can book his ticket for tomorrow night. He's actually in Abuja. M4rv is (I hope) making me a bank transfer slip for the bank branch in the airport in Lagos. What could be easier for him? He just gets his money from the airport bank and books his flight right there. Twisted Evil

@Scarlett - his story is that he has shipped two containers and is short of money for his and his daughter's airline tickets to come to be with me and be my forever lovey dovey. The next step may be to fly to see him.

Ben
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Glad to see you helped a possiable vic. your know all this has got me to thinking are these lads so greedy that they will sell thier soul....just a thought!! Idea
Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
She is now "safe", having ended all contact and having blocked his number but he spend quite some time today begging her to go online so he could try and talk her into filling out the forms and accepting my money.

Good job on helping a potential victim!

Safari AM STILL AT THE AIRPORT WAITING AND DYING
OOOOOO.... A1ex (thanks to Red & 5imba for 5SC)
Safari Abuja to Bauchi -am just like a notives down here walking up and down from one street to another…A1ex (thanks to 5imba & Red for their help)
Safari Ogun Sagamu to Abuja -A1ex
Safari (Group Effort) 0 Ch1d1nma: Lagos to Cotonou - "u told me not to bring money down which i didnt"
Safari Joint safari with OxygenDeprived

Closed lad accounts

pony pony Mortar x2
Trickster
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Go get em becky Twisted Evil

Last edited by Trickster on Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 4:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Three emails overnight and the RL vic (I'm going to call her MOlly because she isn't a vic!) emailed me that he started IMing her at 5 am and then tried to call 3 times when she signed off.

I was a little too clever for myself...I sent him a bank transfer and accidentally sent him a .dll file mislabeled. I didn't necessarily want to waste his time that way...I want him moving. Twisted Evil
Oh well.

He really is scared of the harmless little form I sent him (knowing he can't get a passport photo of the guy he is pretending to be). His story this morning is that he and his travel agent took it to 5 (yes, count 'em. 5) banks to see what they thought.

Slap for that one
Quote:
All the time you spent going around to 5 banks and asking everyone about the forms, you could have just filled in the stupid things. What does a travel agent and a bunch of bank clerks know about Washington State law? All I know is that this is what is required in Washington. Moneygram has security forms too so it's no use going to them.

He doesn't seem to like my initiative

Quote:
,why are you just trying to do things in your own way,is it because you helping or what?listen good woman we are one and we should try and understand each other and conclude things together and just you trying to do everything your own way,besides is this how you will be taking advantage of me when i get over to you or what?

Quote:

Gr4ce please kindly just listen to me for once now and just do as i say and follow my instructions as your man and the head of the family here cause we are one already and we will be together and live together as one big great family forever..

PumkinEater
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great job on helping "Molly" avoid this slime! I've just had a lad message me on another forum I like so I not only warned the forum's owner but we have a women's only group where only members can read so I posted a warning there to. Now...what to do with this new lad's email address? Hmmm - I wonder! Anyone bored? Twisted Evil
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Had a nice IM with desperate lad....tell me if you think I convinced him to travel to get his money (crossed fingers)

Quote:
1:16:42 PM g: Bri4n ...did you get my emails?
1:16:55 PM b: Hello my love
1:16:56 PM b: Good evening
1:17:11 PM b: i have been having sore throat for the past 2hrs now
1:17:20 PM b: so i am just getting online right now

1:17:42 PM g: Darling...I'm so glad you're here. I was feeling so bad about the tone of our emails...I don't want to fight with you.

1:18:07 PM b: honey so what is going on,did you get all my emails i sent to you
1:18:10 PM b: i am feeling so wick right now
1:18:20 PM b: my throat is really paining me right now

1:19:00 PM g: Oh darling. Please go get the money at the airport and get on that plane. Then I will take really good care of you.
1:19:17 PM b: what are you talking about
1:19:19 PM b: i cant get any money at the aiport

1:19:35 PM g: What?
1:19:45 PM b: why are you causing more delays and problems
1:19:45 PM b: didnt you get my emails
1:19:57 PM b: didnt you get my emails i sent o you

1:21:32 PM g: Yes...but I sent you the deposit slip. The money is at the Zenith bank at the airport.
1:22:06 PM g: I sent it 4 hours ago.
1:22:18 PM g: I thought you would have already gotten it.

1:22:47 PM b: common you said you sent it since morning and did not see any thing on the transfer slip you sent this money
1:22:55 PM b: did you just sent it again in about 4hours back

1:22:59 PM g: Bri4n...I'm starting to cry...I really can't help it
1:23:53 PM b: honey listen good i am a stranger here in africa and i dont know anyting about there banking over here and the only way i get money is through money transfer i tried to dowloand th slip you sent but noting there so i want to dowload again and see it
1:24:35 PM b: babe dont cry i am for you and will come over to you
1:24:37 PM b: i will never loose you for anybody

1:24:38 PM g: I'll try to resend it...Bri4n, I'm so upset
1:25:00 PM b: Honey can i ask you a question?
1:26:09 PM g: what
1:26:39 PM b: why are you trying to do things in just your own way and dont want to try and listen to your man and understand things with each other and besides what account did you send the money1:27:18 PM b: i have never bank with them here in africa and i hope i can just get this funds
1:27:31 PM g: Honey...I
1:27:42 PM g: Honey...I sent it again

1:28:07 PM b: well let me check and download again and what kind of transfer is it?
1:28:17 PM g: I'm trying to listen to you but you are just ignoring that the security forms have to be filled out. It's the law.
1:28:33 PM g: Its a bank to bank transfer.

1:28:49 PM b: whos bank accout did you transfer the funds too
1:28:49 PM g: They sent up a temporary holding account
1:28:56 PM g: You or your travel agent are named
1:29:07 PM g: either of you can pick it up

1:29:13 PM b: i did not give you any bank account
1:29:17 PM g: the account number is on the transfer slip.
1:29:37 PM b: hold on let me check
1:29:47 PM g: it's the Zenith bank branch right at the international airport
1:31:14 PM g: can you open it?
1:33:11 PM g: sweetheart?
1:33:19 PM g: Are you there?

1:33:19 PM b: yes i can see it honey but i have never come across this
1:33:33 PM g: what?
1:33:34 PM b: yes i am here my love
1:33:43 PM g: never come across what?
1:34:18 PM b: this transfer cause this is my first time here in africa and i dont know anything about this
1:34:35 PM b: so what should i do now?

1:34:46 PM g: Well...my bank said it's a straight bank to bank transfer
1:35:07 PM g: They sent up a temporary account...do you see the account number?

1:35:15 PM b: yes
1:35:34 PM g: Either you or the travel agent is named on the account....I thought that would be best
1:36:00 PM g: YOu just go to the bank branch in the airport, give them the transfer slip and they will give you the money
1:36:25 PM g: Then you can pay for the ticket and get on the plan...right there! Won't thet work well?
1:36:51 PM g: I thought that would be so easy because there are no forms or anything

1:37:29 PM b: the airport is quite far from here and i could see some zenith bank branches over here so cant we get the funds at the zenith bank branch near us over here
1:37:46 PM b: honey that is in washington but in chicago no forms required

1:38:09 PM g: what? forms for what?
1:38:27 PM b: i mean western union and money gram
1:38:55 PM b: honey can you just call your bank and ask if we could get the money in any zenith bank branch i am so sure of that
1:39:11 PM b: and honey why do i always call you always enter voice mail

1:39:26 PM g: Bri4n...we've been over this. Each state has different rules.
1:39:53 PM b: i know i just want you to know such dont happen in chicago were i came from
1:40:00 PM g: How far is the airport? You are going there anyway to catch the plane?
1:40:33 PM b: well yes but i do have to get the money first and pay the agent cause the agent office is very close to were i stay in the hotel room
1:40:49 PM b: so call you bank and ask if we could get the money in any zenith bank branch cause i am sure of that
1:41:05 PM b: doesnt mean i should go to the airport branch
1:41:18 PM b: cause once we get it here then go straight to the aiport and board the plane

1:41:39 PM g: No you can't. It's a temporary account sent up at that branch only. I'm so sorry. I thought that would be the best way.
1:42:14 PM g: How far can you be from the airport? Just grab a taxi or something...20 minutes maybe?

1:42:24 PM b: well gr4ce i think you are just tryng to do things your own way and i should be the one to tell you how to get money sent to me
1:42:25 PM b: how do you know?
1:42:32 PM b: have you been here?
1:42:41 PM b: gr4ce is there anything you hiding from me or what
1:42:51 PM b: i do call you always you dont pick uo
1:42:55 PM b: up your phone
1:43:12 PM b: why dont you pick up your phone when i call you always

1:43:16 PM g: No..I haven't been there. I'm just guessing.
1:43:45 PM b: i am really exhausted here right now and i dont have any money to book a taxi cause all i have with me tright now is just the 1100$
1:44:00 PM b: so i can use it for anyting just the ticket

1:44:16 PM g: I just don't understand what the big deal is with going to the airport. My goodness. It's $2400 I have sent you and you're acting like I'm making unreasonable demands.
1:44:36 PM g: Ask the travel agent to go

1:44:37 PM b: so is better you just go to your bank and change this soonest so we can cash it at any zenith bank branch
1:45:06 PM b: it is not the travel agent business okay,it my business to bring them money in cash and pay them off

1:45:27 PM g: Well it was certainly the travel agents business to tell you not to fillout the WU forms
1:46:01 PM b: he did not tell me not to fill it ifelt it was for criminal and i am not of them so the agent
1:46:14 PM b: i have never come across it so why would i fill the form
1:46:49 PM b: anything i have been telling you to do you dont answer me and do things you way

1:46:55 PM g: I really don't like being bossed around. The money is at the Zenith branch at the airport. I'll leave it there for 24 hours and then Im having my bank withdraw it. If you want to come see me, you know where the money is.
1:46:58 PM b: so is this the way you will be taking control over me when i get over to you
1:47:25 PM b: gr4ce imagine the way you are talking to me
1:47:40 PM b: you really taking advantage of me cause you helping me

1:48:01 PM g: Are you serious. I"M taking advantage of you?
1:48:09 PM b: i want to call you now pick up the phone when i call you now
1:48:09 PM b: why dont you listen to me and do what i want too
1:48:22 PM b: yes cause when i tell you to do someting then you turn me down
1:48:22 PM b: why ?

1:48:24 PM g: I sent you TWO THOUSAND AND FOUR HUNDRED DOLLARS
1:48:36 PM g: I thought you loved me and now I
1:48:45 PM g: I thought you loved me and now I'm wondering what kind of man you are

1:48:45 PM b: Honey i appreciate it and i will come over to you
1:48:50 PM b: i love you so much

1:49:00 PM g: One of those "shut up honey and get me a beer"
1:49:09 PM b: common money is not everything gr4ce
1:49:10 PM g: Whack if I don't do what you say
1:49:20 PM g: You're acting like it is Bri4n

1:49:37 PM b: that is you will be controling me
1:49:48 PM b: men are the head of the family okay
1:49:56 PM b: you should do what i want too
1:50:33 PM b: we are one

1:50:35 PM g: Yes...and I want you to be the head...but not a despot
1:50:59 PM b: gr4ce why dont you pick up your phone anytime i call you
1:51:01 PM b: ?

1:51:41 PM g: I realy don't want to talk to you right now, okay?
1:51:59 PM g: I'm crying as I type and I just don't want to talk

1:52:16 PM b: gr4ce common this happens and i promise i will never dissapoint you okay
1:52:33 PM b: i will come ove to you but cant you do me a favour too
1:52:33 PM b: do what i want too
1:53:14 PM b: I hope i will get the funds tomorrow and leave here soonest cause it 9:52pm here and banks closes at 4pm already

1:53:23 PM g: I have. I sent you the money. I tried to do it your way.
1:54:12 PM b: i mean go to your bank and tell them to make the transfer available for us to get the money at any zenith bank branch 1:54:32 PM b: cause i dont have any more money with me here right now and i have to be the one to go and cash the funds
1:54:52 PM b: the agent will never go and she will jst be waiting for me to bring them cash and pay for the tickets
1:54:57 PM b: honey please understand me
1:55:07 PM b: i am comming over to you and i will never dissapoint you

1:56:29 PM g: They don't do that. They set up a temporary account at one branch. It's a one time branch to branch special transfer.
1:57:33 PM b: honey that is sucks zenith bank have lots of branches here and i will try and got to the one nearby here tomorrow and see if i could get the funds
1:57:37 PM b: i am suer i will get it here
1:58:04 PM b: doesnt have to be the airport branch cause once i remove from the funds with me i will be short of funds
2:00:26 PM b: and besides you bank is not close yet and all you need to just tell them to change the transfer so we can get the funds any zenith bank branch
2:00:39 PM b: that is very easy and simple so please my love do this for me

2:02:09 PM g: Y'know...for someone who says he doesn't know a lot about this banking stuff, you seem reallyy good at directing me to do things
2:05:40 PM g: Bri4n...I can't so this anymore right now. The money's at the airport bank. I'll leave it there for 24 hours. You can decide if you want to be with me or not. Maybe I'm not really the woman you think you are in love with.

2:07:03 PM b: gr4ce imagine the way you talking to me that really shows you cant do anything i tell you to do and why for God sake cant i get the money at any zenith bank branch
2:07:24 PM b: why are you yelling at me and dont understand whatever i say
2:07:51 PM b: it will cost me money to go to the airport and come back which i will have to remove from the 1100$ with me

2:08:02 PM g: I'm not yelling, darling. I'm in too deep. I'm so in love with you but I think that you beleive you've made a mistake.
2:08:06 PM b: where do you want me to cover up the funds cause i will be short of funds
2:08:20 PM g: I can't stop crying now. I just need to go.
2:08:26 PM b: i love you so much and dont let money cause anything between is
2:08:29 PM b: us

2:08:36 PM g: The money's at the airport Zenith
2:08:39 PM b: show me some respect and dont leave me here okay
2:08:48 PM g: If you want to come to me you can go get it.
2:09:13 PM b: you are very harshy why are you just talking to me this way
2:09:22 PM b: i respect you alot and i dserve the same
2:09:26 PM b: can i call you now

2:09:27 PM g: If it's not picked up in 24 hours, I'll know that you have rethought our love and I'm really not the woman for you.
2:09:28 PM b: ?
2:09:41 PM g: no..I can't talk to you right now.
2:09:43 PM b: why are you saying that?
2:09:53 PM g: It's your choice Bri4n
2:09:56 PM b: but i do call you and you dont pick up always
2:10:04 PM b: now it my choice

2:10:32 PM g: I'll understand if you choose not to have a life with me. The money's there. I'm signing off now.

2:10:36 PM b: if you truly love me then you should respect me and understand each other
2:10:36 PM b: are you not understanding?
2:10:54 PM b: if you leave me here then you dont respect me
2:11:07 PM b: money is nothing and i will try and get the money but our love matters most
2:11:35 PM b: we need to learn to understand one another so we wont always fight everytime
2:11:48 PM b: you sounds so harshy and i dont expect that from you
2:12:10 PM b: <ding>2:12:48 PM b: I love you so much and i just dont tell anybody i do love them cause i truly deeply love you from the buttom of my heart and will forever
2:13:10 PM b: forget about the money issue now and let talk about our lifes and what we need to understand about one another
2:13:47 PM b: <ding>
2:13:58 PM b: talk to me my love,now you want to make me cry
2:14:07 PM b: how could you leave me here online
2:17:13 PM b: i love you gr4ce and will never dissapoint you and hurt you in anyway

Poor guy - pathetically "dinging" while I laugh at him.

beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

6 hrs ago -

Quote:
Honey it 9:33am here and we will here for 10am to the airport and see if i will get the funds

beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bri4n sent me this story:

Quote:
Sincerely and i swear with my parents grave i am still at the airport right now and using a cybercafe nearby to tell you the hell i have being through today.Gr4ce God really saved me today and you should be happy that i and mrs bus4yo have not been jailed and taking to the police post..

Gr4ce on getting to the airport i could see the zenith bank you were talking about and went straight inside with mrs busayo to claim the funds and get on the plane as soon as possible,But unfortunately we met the manager of the branch which i could see his name and post on a plastic pasted on his shirt so we went straight to him and explain about the transfer and how we going to get the funds cashed,he collected the pay slip from me and told us to wait for him to go and confirm the transfer.we waited for about 30 minutes and suddenly i saw some police man coming to the bank and the manager came down and told them to get us arrested cause they have never come across such transfer and there is no funds sent to any temporary account nor even zenith bank account,i so scared and i explained to them that my wife sent the funds to me and told me to come here and get the funds so i can get i and my daughter ticket booked and leave here tonight,But he told me there is no such transfer and even ask me if i had any domiciliary account with them or any account with them and i said no,so he said we are criminals and wanted to come and claim money that does not belong to us,venessa started crying and i was so ashamed of myself going through this grace..But thank God we are set free now cause as soon as we got to the police post,mrs bus4yo got to recognize of one the police men which they both went to the same university and got us bailed out after explaining much better to him and he had to talk to the DPO and luckily for us he granted our bail and leave the post immediately....

Gr4ce i have not eating anything since morning and i have started feeling so much pain in my sore throat which i told you 2 days back and so sad for all i have went through today,grace what can you now see i have tried enough and i don't know what kind of transfer you went to make which we cant get money out from the exact zenith bank branch you told me to go and get the money out..

Very imaginative. Unfortunately his IP still says Abuja. I even made a tearful phone call and can't get him to budge. Crying or Very sad

He just keeps saying moneygram moneygram moneygram. Yes there's the fun of forms and M7CNS3cure but he only had to travel a stinkin' 650km and I would have been so happy. Plus he could have gotten $2400...oh, wait...it's not real.

Maybe I'll need to take him the money after all.

Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 3:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I feel your pain @Becky.

I have one right now im trying to safari but so far its a no go.
I think he is playing along with me but doesnt believe it. He's pretty smart Sad

Its ok tho because I know when he read my messages to him
he had a nasty sinking feeling in his stomach that something in his
plan had gone terribly wrong and he had been had and wasted a lot of time with me ,lol Twisted Evil

That makes me feel so good. He is still sending me a few emails tho so maybe something will happen.
Your doing really great and glad you have come aboard with us here.
There is always hope a lad will get back in the boat so hang in.
Loved your chat with him.

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted

Last edited by Dramaqueen on Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:40 am; edited 1 time in total
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bwaahaa

He started at 9:00 last night

Quote:
Start Time / Time of latest Refresh: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 14:41:33 -0500
Time of last Box click: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 15:01:26 -0500
Total Correct boxes clicked: 247
Total Refreshes: 41
Completed the Process?: no

beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Start Time / Time of latest Refresh: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 14:41:33 -0500
Time of last Box click: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 18:00:03 -0500
Total Correct boxes clicked: 271
Total Refreshes: 50
Completed the Process?: no

Finally an email
Quote:
but honey sincerely this is really hard work and i and venessa have been sitting here all day trying to fix it all but once we make any mistake we have to start all over again and i am getting pissed off

beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bri4n wouldn't safari but he was tenacious enough to complete MTCNS3cure

Quote:
honey i have just finished filling the forms to get the refrence number from money gram in other to get the funds here but i was told they will email me the last digit to my email

Quote:
Total Correct boxes clicked: 636
Total Refreshes: 72

Of course, with the Thanksgiving, there will probably a significant delay getting him his final number. Crying or Very sad

beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I feel so bad for Bri4n. He worked so hard to get his MTCN through MTCNS3cure. He sent Gr4ce 16 emails begging her to find out what the missing numbers were. He called 3 times. He submitted 6 support requests to S3cure. He has run out of money. His hotel has kicked him out and his daughter is sick and need medicine. His kind travel agent had to take him in off the streets. And then Moneygram went and canceled the transaction because the money wasn't picked up within their time limit.

His emails get more frantic:
Quote:
Grace please call me as soon as you get all the messages i have been sending over to you and let me know what is going on,i cant wait to read from you cause i should have gotten your email message like i use to,so my love get back to me and let me know what is going on?I will be waiting online althrough today cause it saturday morning here already and not so happy about still being here and not with you already..I cant wait to be with you and could not sleep all night just thinking about you and checking my email from time to time till this morning and still sad and worried why i have not got any message from you,i hope i have not offended you in anway?

After 3 days of silence (i.e. Thanksgiving company), he is informed by a friend of Gr4ce that she was in a terrible car accident, is in critical condition and on a respirator. He is properly heartbroken but does not forget the most important thing:

Quote:
Er1ca we are now just like family friends as we know each other and you absolutely know what is going on with i and gr4ce,she is my life and i know i wont loose her so Er1ca sincerely you know about the funds you sent as it has been canceled by Money gram which we wanted to use to get i and my daugther ticket to come over to grace and i know she will not be happy to hear i and ven3ssa are in this bad shape and condition cause she loves ven3ssa so much and want the best for us which i also want the best for all of us too..

Er1ca i am really exhausted here right now due to ven3ssa hospitalization and besides we moved to the agent place already,gr4ce knows her and i told her alot about mrs Bus4yo,she is a very nice woman and she had to accomodate us due to the fact that our hotel bills is due already and she knows all what is going on about getting over there to grace so she had to accomodate us for sometimes now and to keep ven3ssa safe and healthy,Er1ca i really need your favour and i want you to please do this for me all the sake of gr4ce you friend and for my daugther ven3ssa, and once gr4ce get better well soonest she will sort out things and we will both reward you abundantly and i will also definately show my appreciations once i get over to the state back..

Er1ca i and ven3ssa my daugther have nothing left here which we need some little funds to take care of ourself for the maintime till gr4ce feels better then we can refund you and come over back to the state,i am so sorry i had to ask you this but we are really in a bad shape so i will be so much happy if you could raise me some funds and will refund back to you soonest besides ven3ssa needs some drugs to keep her fit much better and get her back in good shape,so er1ca kindly safe our souls and i am sure if gr4ce was healthy she will not be happy to hear this and she will even do more than i think cause she really do care about ven3ssa alot...So er1ca try and do whatever you can to help us and nothing is too small and will be appreciated and God will bless you as you do this abundantly..

Er1ca will NOT send him money. She is very practical and had great fun telling him how badly he had upset Gr4ce by blaming her when he couldn't figure out how to get his money and how SHE certainly wouldn't have done so much for him. Very Happy

But I think Gr4ce's father may help...I just can't decide if I should wake up from my "partial coma" or die and leave an inheritance.

Oh - and is this something you write to someone in this situation?

Quote:
Hello Er1ca,how are you doing today and i am sure you having a great time
Shocked

Loves Lillies
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

beckythatcher, you are absolute evil genius. Amazing. I personally think you should wake up and then have a relapse or something like that. But my disclaimer is that I am a noob, so my ideas may not really work! But love your work.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic