SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Soludo thinks I'm a joker, but still wants my phone number!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
maxheadroom
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I told him that I called Western Union and they told me Mr. Gomer stole the money, I guess that upset him:

Quote:
"RE: WESTERN UNION TOLD ME SOMEONE STOLE THE MONEY!
Tuesday, November 18, 2008 12:33 PM
To:me

You are real joker, so foregt anything about me please, i have warned you many times, please let me be, stop all this to me i dont need it again please let me be please go away andd dont contact me any more, i dont need that again. ok give me your number to call you now"

Anyone want to talk to him?

Charles Soludo's Halloween joke: "halloween joke to you my friend. Hope you are well and make sure that you send the last number in good faith ok." Nov 2, 2008
Now i know why you are deaf and dum, because you are so stupid and crazy, so please i dont need to ask you that any more, you are a real joker that what you are SCROLL YOUR ASS." Chuck Soludo Nov 5, 2008 Easter Egg 2012
Vanndickey
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 4:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Does Chucky have a number? I'd like to call him Twisted Evil

I have an infamous Charles Soludo on the hook as well; we plan on talking soon as well (listed below for all of the Soludo faithful) Twisted Evil

(EMAIL: [email protected]: telephone number is +234-8077372912)

"EAT A DICK AND DIE SLOW"-Mrs. Mary Collins Brown

Mortar x5
veruca41
papparazzi

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 4:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This morning I received a 419 letter in my catcher account. It was from the FBI (yeah right), who has now busted Prof. Soludo and is issuing ATM cards to those expecting payments from same.

I have posted the letter in the Surplus 419 Letters section for others' amusement.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't listen to Chukie, max. He really does want to hear from you again in email. Just move on to MoneyGram, and use bunnyrabbit's "Wrong Name" modality on him. But, please, don't put "Chukster Salad" on the form, or he won't be able to get his cash! Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
maxheadroom
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well Slap I'm sure he wouldn't have asked for my number if he wasn't still interested in doing business!

Unfortunately the Money Gram office flooded so I had to use Western Union! Another baiter and I may try to team up to get him to Cotonou and hang out at the airport with the G0m3rboyz gang next Monday!

Max

Charles Soludo's Halloween joke: "halloween joke to you my friend. Hope you are well and make sure that you send the last number in good faith ok." Nov 2, 2008
Now i know why you are deaf and dum, because you are so stupid and crazy, so please i dont need to ask you that any more, you are a real joker that what you are SCROLL YOUR ASS." Chuck Soludo Nov 5, 2008 Easter Egg 2012
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic