SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Interesting piece about corruption in Nigeria

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
cvb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"My Witchdoctor Stole My Election Donations"

http://layscience.net/node/290

Well I thought it was interesting especially as it lays some of the blame on Christian religions.

He is in for a big shit this time.we have located his destination in the northern part of Nigeria were he lives with his family.I will suck his balls out of his pants once we get hold of him on our trip.

JACK WARNER Nigerian Scammer
Roger The Cabin Boy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From what I've seen of it, some people over there who refer to themselves as Christian or even Paster don't behave in any way I would recognize as such. Unscrupulous people will hijack any vehicle which will lend them some credibility in the eyes of the masses.

Knuckles
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Since I live on the African continent, what I can say from my personal experience is that religion is often the scapegoat, as is "the former regime" or the "white colonialists" so indeed they hijack any conveniently located vehicle to to lend them some credibility.

The thing is here, that if you mention these things in this country you are labeled as a racist, and the problem is you cannot even discuss these things on many local forums because everyone here is falling over themselves to be PC. However on this forum I have found things to be rather liberating so I think, well I hope I can open my mind to the reasons why Africa is a drowning cesspool of problems.

The main thing with these individuals is that they are inherently lazy and from my point of view they see doing crime, particularly scams, as an easy way to earn a living. They do it with intent and absolutely no shame or remorse. Its as if they've been programmed to do it. I've had many cases where a mugu stole something from us, when caught, he couldn't explain why he did it. And so by the way, race has nothing to do with it, scammers come from all races/walks of life. In South Africa we even have scammers who are well-off educated people with their whole lives ahead of them, people like Brian Gibello (google him and see what he's done). The biggest problem with this chap is, he emulated a scammer based in the UK.
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hard to see how this isn't going to turn into 'my religion is less far fetched than your/their religion' (remember the row about stepping on tortoises last month), but carry on, surprise me....

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Roger The Cabin Boy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well speaking as a confirmed atheist I find all religion bizarre, but it didn't seem fair to blame Christians even partially, because I don't think any true Christian would have anything to do with scamming.

It's just one of the many masks they use. Missionary worker, Priest whatever suits the moment.

rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Roycropper wrote:
(remember the row about stepping on tortoises last month), but carry on, surprise me....

So you actually are trying to tell me that I can step down from the turtle now?

"This is what i sent to them am not with any money to go back to nigeria pls help."

United Kingdom (0.25 go to fake_buster)

Safari x4 Wole A.: Akure, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, Akure, Nigeria to Tanguieta, Benin (both with Thomas-the-Tank and Simba), Akure, Nigeria to Kano, Nigeria (with TtT and OD), Akure, Nigeria to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (with TtT)

Mortar

pony pony
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Save the tortoise! Razz

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 4:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Shave the rabbits!

"This is what i sent to them am not with any money to go back to nigeria pls help."

United Kingdom (0.25 go to fake_buster)

Safari x4 Wole A.: Akure, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, Akure, Nigeria to Tanguieta, Benin (both with Thomas-the-Tank and Simba), Akure, Nigeria to Kano, Nigeria (with TtT and OD), Akure, Nigeria to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (with TtT)

Mortar

pony pony
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
Knuckles
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Roycropper wrote:
Hard to see how this isn't going to turn into 'my religion is less far fetched than your/their religion' (remember the row about stepping on tortoises last month), but carry on, surprise me....

am basically trying to point out what goes on, on the ground here and that religion is one of the many scapegoats in Africa. This side they tend to leave religion alone, and blame cultures and ethnic groups for their shortcomings.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic