SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Insulting Mass Bait - Part 5

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A few familar lads in this batch of replies

[email protected]
Quote:
U ARE NOTHING BUT A BASTARD IS UR GENARATION WILL DIE FIRST SHOLE.

[email protected]
Quote:
THIEF CHATAP ANUOFIA
CHATAP

[email protected]
Quote:
I am not going to say any thing to you there in Gabon is only God knows what kind of problem you are going to face there, I hope you know your father, and your mother, the kind of people the are so brother i will not tell you any thing,Because the say a foul as 40 is a full for every, So take this

This is obviously chopped from an insult baiter. The noted thief [email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE FOOLISH SHRINE BOY WHO DO THIS 419 WORK AND THINK YOU BE BLESSED!U *DELETED* EVEN PAY FOR YOUR FACE TIME SO YOU BE WASHIN LORRYS AND DITCH LATRINES. YOU ARE A VEX AND WILL SURFER AS SERVANT AT PEPPA SOUP JOINT!!!

I KNOW THAT YOU GENERATION OF WHORE MOTHERS AND GAY HOMOXEXUAL FATHERS, OK? I SEE YOU OUTIDE OF CORNER CHURCH AND KNOW ON MONDAY MORNING YOU PROSTITUE YOURSELF TO YOUR BOY SHAGGING CHAIRMEN. NO YAHOO YAHOO AREA BOY LIKE YOU CAN BE FIT FOR THIS BIG BOY LIFE, OK?

YOU GO TO YOUR SHRINE PRAYING TO RIVER GODS WHO MAKE YOU DESIRE YOUNG BOYS AND CHURCH RATS. YOU SAY YOU WASH WASH KOM KARI BUT SHOULD SEE THE DOCTOR FOR YOUR SIFLIS GLORIS AND HIV. I PRAY YOU READ THIS GO TO MAN FOR PENICILN ON LAGOS RD.

THE BOX YOU FOREVER SHALL CHECK IS"

[email protected]

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! DON'T MESS WITH G0MERS BOYS, OK?

[email protected]
Quote:
ALL YOUR FAMILY GO DIE IN PRESON. I PROMISE YOU SOON NA EFCC GO ARREST YOU.

[email protected]
Quote:
ALL SO WITH YOU IN JESUS NAME AMAM ,ALL SO WITH YOU IN JESUS NAME AMAM ,

So, I decided to tell [email protected]. he is a "HEAVY DUMP OF SHEET" as the lads say, he replies
Quote:
BIG MOTHERFUCKER BACK TO SENDER

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 2:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

COMPLIMENTS OF THE DAY TO YOU! I HOPE THESE REPLIES MEET YOU IN A PERFECT CONDITION! REMAIN BLESSED

[email protected] is using juju on me
Quote:
U KNOW ALREADY THAT U ARE COURSED FOR THE WHOLE OF UR LIFE AND WILL REMAIN COURSED FOREVER JOIN WITH UR GENERATIONS STAMPED WITH PORVERTY TILL ETERNITY.
YOU WILL BE VISITED WITH AN AKARINE SPIRIT VERY SOON AND WILL BE EMPRISSONED BY SICKNESS FOR THE REST OF UR LIFE, DO U THINK I COMPET IN LIFE?

PLEASE DO NOT SEND THIS TO ME AGAIN OR I WILL ATTACH U FOR REAL AN WILL NOT PITTY U GO TO HAIL AND ENJOY UR MONEY AND DON'T PROVOKING SPIRIT NOT TO FOLLOW U TILL I WILL SEE TO END OF UR DEATH RIGHT

LET ME NOT SEE THIS ON MY MAIL BOX AGAIN RIGHT OR ELSE YOU HAVE URSELF TO BLAME

The Chief does not take well to juju threats, so he responded by summoning Cletus to Shrine court. Mugu answers

Quote:
YOU DIE COLD PAINFUL ONE

[email protected]
Quote:
CLEAR, YOU HOLD ? WITCH !!!!!!!!!

The following was interesting, [email protected] believes I'm a lad and he tore my job --- so that is why I am abusing him. He writes
Quote:
I reject your curse in the name of mighty jesus,amen

Dont lay curses on jesus christ or unless the things will befall you.

,every things in the street na hussle,if igbo men go let their brothers
chop while they chop,igbo community will be a brotherhood.

as i said before i know how you feel,every thing na hussle,your business
was not spoiled,so the curses you have laid i reject them in the mighty
name of jesus amen

xxxxx>>>

this na the last message from your mugu

Philip-

I appreciate your timely response but as I have indicated to numerous
other Agents in recent months-I do not pay advance fees in these types
of situations. Many times I am willing to pay reasonable fees after a
successful transfer.

Classic script material from [email protected]
Quote:
FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
Aso Rock villa, Asokoro District, Abuja
Direct Security Line +234-7083942719
CONFIDENTIAL DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY PAYMENT

ATTN:Emeka,

How are you today, i just want you to know that i have gone thrught all your words of death penalty to your entire family from the east and both those that got killed in Blood Money and also your sisters that was into Prostitutions and also your mother that i have been Fucking with every dollar that i have made.

Your father was a nobody so i em,ployed him to be my tolilet washer , what a poor man he is , anyway as for you , you called your self a barrister and you cant even spell that word correctly.

I gave birth to you , for your information , i am your father and you have to believe me because i fucked your mama and all night she screams like a baby calling me Nna Emeka Biko all the time so when she realised that she was pregnant i just have to go and hustle (Yahoozze) so i told her to name you Emeka.

Come and see the wonderfull cleaning that your father is doing with my toilet syou monk.

He cleans better than your mum pussy, and also your sister pussy smells like that of an expired soccerway.and i believe your father stay in a hut.

Get back to me so that i can give you my conatct details to give to your mum because i know she is still feeling oily under her *DELETED*..

Mother and father fucker.

Nna Emeka.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR FAMILY NA BASTARD AND FOR YOUR LIFE YOU NO GO EVER MAKE ONE NARIA FOR GUY. IF YOU KNOW WHO YOU DEY TALK TO THEN YOU GO NO SAY DEM NEVER BORN YOU AND YOUR APA BEFORE I DEY THIS JOB, IDOLT. BASTRAD BASTARD FOR LIFE. LET ME TELL YOU I GO TRACE YOU FOR SPIRIT AND WITH TIME I GO GET YOU EWU EWU EWU EWU

[email protected]
Quote:

I CAN SEE THAT YOU HAVE NOTHING DOING.
AND KINDLY BEAR IT IN MIND THAT WHAT EVER YOU SAY OR DO WILL SURELY COME TO YOU AND THAT IS MY PRAYER FOR YOU

Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

These poor lads, going to the cafe to check their boxes. Instead of "gettin maga for box", they have a diatribe from Chief Innoc3nt Em3ka Laughing

[email protected]
Quote:
Sorry Fake Chief,

Sorry for ever making you have access to me. I am at fault. I realize you invest your time on useless nonsense talk. I cant join issues with a useless 419ner like you. Everything you say about me is from your family experience. Your whole generation forever will beg for food and will die shameful death.

That is my verdict and it has been signed my the Almighty.

If you don't understand English language you can translate this at altavista click =English to broken= so you can understand.

Son of a thousand bastard fathers like you. Fuck your Mama Asshole.
I and GOMER BOYZ are one. A kingdom can not divide against itself. Okay

Daniel Kalu

[email protected]
Quote:
I sure say you no go school,Shey na how dem teach you to spell FOOL be
FULL? LOL.You this good for nothing BASTARD.No mail my box again for
you life i wonder how much you won get way won reach my DOG vet weekly
paid......BIG FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
Nigerian fool guy man mugu like you sombody like you still dey maga make e pay u come ma world make i help u

[email protected]
Quote:
Stupid lousy idiot......

[email protected]
Quote:
scam like you dey talk fuck.. u be guy man i be guy man i no send the msg for u. i send it for people not u

[email protected]
Quote:
ur fada

[email protected]
Quote:
u jobless chief,so u get.i no know say you no get work.imagine the long email wey you dey waste time to send me.otokoto man.na oyinbo i dey look for.if i nosay na illiterate ibo trader otokoto like you.i for no waste my time dey send you mail.bye bye illiterate fool

[email protected]
Quote:
Hello ,

I am vrey happy to reply you this mail and i hope it will meet you well in jesus name,
you are not my God to say my sister will die. may God bless you and i am telling you this pls if you are interested let we go on with the job and i know that is will berge happnes in your life and i too,

pls don fall to reply me back because i will be hoping for good reply from you in jesus name,
God bless you,
FROM KOFFI,

Apparently [email protected] has threatened to use my skull for rituals if I write him again Laughing
Quote:
Subject: MPA GI BU NNAMA

see as u dey disgrace ibo peolple,u go cut my neck use am for
rituals.u be fool.iwu ewu.utele,anumpama,onye-awunru.BASTARD.

NO WRITE COME THIS BOX OR NA UR HEAD GO COMMOT FOR RITUALS.POOR CHURCH
RAT LIKE YOU.

[email protected] returns after I abused him some more
Quote:
Subject: U FOOLISH IGBO SMALL BOY WAY NO GO GROW PASS WETIN U BE

NOW I KNOW THAT YOU ARE A BIG FOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!U NO FIT REACH ME DAT I KNOW....COS E DON BETA FOR ME ALREADY.ALL DUO I NO NO U OOO,BUT I CAN BET WIT MY LIFE DAT U DONT HAV WHAT GOD HAS ALREADY GIVEN ME AND U WILL AND WILL NEVER TILL U DIE HAV IT,DAT I AM SURE OF...EVEN MAKE DIS THIN STOP TODAY,GOD DON DO AM FOR ME ALREADY.
AND NOTE I AM ALSO A MASTERS HOLDER OR UNIVERSITY OF WOLVERHAMPTON Laughing
I SURE SAY UR PAPA AND MAMA NEVER HEAR THAT B4 AND ALSO UR OWE FAMILY .....LOL.NA UR SELF AND FAMILY U DEY SWEAR AND STILL GO SWEAR FOR NOT ME....OLOSHI

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ABEG U CHEK AM WELL WELL!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
HUM MAD MAN LIKE U DON DIE I NO NO Y U NEVER DIE SELF NA SMALL TIME 4 U 2 DIE O

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU BE IDIOT FULL LIKE? BASTERED? MAKE U NO GO LOOK FOR WAT TO DO? ANUOFIA. AS U DEY FOR UR AGE U NO GET PROFESSION MONKEY. U NO ME IDOIN?DONDER GO CRUSH U THERE STUP MUMU? MUGU LIKE U THEY FIND MUGU.BASTERED? WETIN U THINK SAY U DEY WORK U NO WORK BASTERED ILITARATE FUCK N UR MAMA ASS.

[email protected]
Quote:
Chief Innoc3nt Em3ka ur an idiot that have no future santan will pay u visit if dont take ur time. anu-ofia

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: onye ori ga anwu na udo,may ur mama and papa die this year,including all ur family member

nne gi bu onye akwuna,akwuna ka agbatara gi
nna gi bu onyechi aga agbagbu ofu ubochi

idiot like u wey dey say u be from the desk of nne gi
idiot like u wey no get sense.
na ur mama be achawao and na from their u born u
u go die in accident
foolish boy
u wan curse ur mama,bastard..

onye ori ka anwuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu nso nso
thief wey go die by hanging soon
idiot like u,no be u dey use from the claimdesk nne gi

According to [email protected], my parents may die if I use the Internet again
Quote:
bastard idoit ogun ogbi iyue.

expect only you are not in internet if not i repeat again your parent will die by accident.

bastard mgbada like you.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: FUCK OFF U BICHOOO

Thanks for ur mail i do understand the content of ur mail that u and ur family members will die
at the end of this year ,why ur age mates will be busy making money in united states so please
do some thing before ur time will be late ok
FUCK U BICH
CROOKS U THICK U CAN MAKE
MONEY BY PREACHING U AFRICANS.
FUCK OFF

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE MORE THAN FUCKER OK
YOUR GENERATION OK FUCK YOUR SISTERS AT EVERY BODY OK UR ARE MUGU OK

[email protected]
Quote:
U NO GO LOOK FOR YOUR OWN JOBSTOP SENDING THIS IDIOT HERE MOTO GO KILL U.

Of course I'll stop Twisted Evil

Cap419kicker
Ye Olde Privy Smythe

Location: Pushing truck selling Obama shirts on Ring Road Lagos

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 12:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ABEG U READ THIS MY GUY URGENT FROM CHAIR ONE LOVE NABI SO!

"WORLD BEST FABRIC" <[email protected]>
Quote:
LOOK MAN IF YOU DO NOT HAVE ANY WORK TO DO ON NET PLZ AND PLZ GO TO YOUR MAMA HOUSE AND SLEEP
OKAY BECAUSE I NO SABI FOOL LIKE YOU HE BE LIKE SAY YOU DEY MAD THAT WHY YOU GUY WHEN DEY LAGOS NOW NO DEY MAKE MONEY BECAUSE YOU HAVE LOOSE YOUR CHANCE OF MAKING MONEY YOU WILL NEVER SEE MONEY IN JESUS.AMEN

"[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Quote:
YOUR MAMA TOTO YOUR PAPA PRICK FOOLISH IDIOT YOU GO DIE FOR ROAD ACCCIDENT VERY SOON MONKEY

"Richard Branson" <[email protected]>
Quote:
u are the biggest fool have ever see in the world, go fuck ur bend motherĀ“s pussy u dont really no what time is it.i am a big boy 4 life . if u really what to know me just ask of ppo1 in uk.show me ur fuckin face let me wipe away ur tears,you should no who you are writing to.if you did like my mail clear it up and stop writing all does fuck poor guy like you,show your self let me know you ok naxt time u write me dis i will look 4 u, and i will get u ok.i fit guy u, u go pay mugu like u, i am ppo1 4 life ?

"Western Union" <[email protected]>
Quote:
HOW FAR MASTER ABEG WAITING THEY HAPPEN NA YOU AND PERSON GET YAWA WHY WHO NA COME THEY SEND THE MESSAGE COME MY BOX I NOR NO YOU BEFORE NA ABEG MAKE HOO NA TAKE AM EASY AND MAKE HOO NA NOR THEY REPLY THE MESSAGE WHEN HOO NA THEY SEND TO MY BOX AGAIN ABEG HOOOOOOOO.

"Linus Russell" <[email protected]>
Quote:
GET LOST

"Edward Hassan" <[email protected]> sends me back an old script from spring of this year
Quote:
U DAY TALK LIKE WOMAN? YOU GET PAPA GET MAMA GET SISTER AND BROTHER ABI NO BE SO.

YOU PAPA DAY KIRI KIRI DAY FUCK BOYS 4 PURE WATER, YOUR MAMA DAY FUCK ME SO I GO FIT BUY HER MARKET WAY SHE DAY SELL NEAR OKIJA SHRINE, YOUR SISTER DAY FUCK MAD MAN 4 NEAR OKIJA SHRINE NA YUR FATHER YOU DEY TALK TO LIKE THAT YOU FUCKING MONKEY BECAUSE I NUR NO WHY U DEY COUS ME LIKE THAT NA MONEY WE DEY FINE FOOL LIKE YOUCOME MY HOUSE MAKE YOU SEE D KIND BIG LIVE WHEN I DEY LEAVE THROUG THIS G WORK GOAT MUMU HE DEY PAIN YOU GA GA ALL D COUSE WHEN YOU CALL ME NA YUR FATHER YOU DEY COUSE BASTARD LIKE YOU

YOUR BROTHER DAY OMILA FOR BENIN EXPRESS WAY AND YOUR 4 FATHERS AND ANCESTOR DAY FOR HELL FIRE DAY ROAST CORN, BASTARD YOU THINK SAY YOU SABI TALK, YOU DON ENTER MY 1 CHANCE, BIG BOY MONEY MAN. UR FATHER GET 3 HEAD 5 NIPPLE AND 8 LEGS, IDIOT FOOL NA YOUR FAMILY NAME YOU CARRY GO SHRINE, MY BOY YOU DON CHOP

YOU JUNIOR SISTA DEY HUSTLE TRUCK PUSHER IN LOME, TOGO AND SMALL VILLAGE INVLIDS IN BENIN, WORLD CUP SYTHES TOTO,,,A SIN THING SMALL BOI!!!

IDIOT CRUB, SNITCH AND FAGOT HUMAN,AFTER U READ THIS MAIL, GO KISS TRANSFORMER DIE PUCK ASS MUDER FUCKER, I GO FUCK UR FAMILY MEMBER INCLUDING UR FATHER AND U, COS U ALL ARE BITCHES

MONEY MAN, I GO BUY U BEAR OF 1 MILLION U GO DRINK DIE, UR MATE DAY VILLAGE DAY CLAP HAND U U DAY DEY FRY PLANTAIN AND YAM FOR MARKET. HA HA HA HA HA H

"Stephen Turvey" <[email protected]>
Quote:
Name: Poor man
Password: Noise maker
*DELETED* number: Ur Father small pencil pennis
FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Your information is safe with me and will not be used anonymously"-- Dal Calļæ½ Maccio
"you are as useless as your e-mail sound. bingo like." ---Zinriszal Bin Selamat
pony pony pony
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ME SEE NA SMOKE FROM NA CAFE.IT COME FROM NA MUGU EARS!!! NA NEW FORMAT FILLING DEY INBOX.OOOOOO

Eric Obuta [email protected] reply-to [email protected]
Quote:
GUY U DEY ERRO, U SEND ME MESSAGE AND DEY TALK RUBLISH FOR MONTH, U CALL ME IF U WANT US TO TALK.

olusola ayobami [email protected]
Quote:
GOD IS GOING TO PUNISH ALL YOU GENERATION FOREVER. BASTARD FOR SEND ME THIS SPAM

joe christ [email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE FAKE....You can also call me now....ok

banque afrique [email protected]
Quote:
my friend if you were understanding, you should have write with maner hence you dont know whom iam but regrette to inform you that your devil and oracle will kill chicken for me and worship me as their own lord.
big fool you are.

henry eke [email protected]
Quote:
OKIJA CHOP YOUR HEAD MUGU.

TALK REASONABLE .

BACK TO SENDER.

I AM COVERED BY THE BLOOD OF JESUS.
HOLY GHOST FIRE AND THUNDER OF THE LORD DISTROY YOU AND OKIJA WERE YOU BELONG IN JESUS NAME AMEN.

[email protected]
Quote:
Listen devil's agent let satan that u serve purnish you, I do not know u nor the hell u are talking about and will not waste my credit to call u, my living Lord and Master JESUS is my shield as I am under his shelter, be warned devil and go to hell where u belong and remain there forever u and your shrine that u worship that shrine will chase u and all ur. Efforts will be invain unless u repent now if not watch and see what the Lord of Elisha can do

John Mensah [email protected]
Quote:
MY DEAR BROTHER I AM WONDERING HOW YOU GUYS COLLECT MONEY FROM THE WHITE MEN. SEE TO WRITE COMMON ENGLISH IS VERY HARD FOR YOU. THEN TELL ME IF YOU CAN DRAG MUGU WITH ME WELL I AM NOT TALKING TO ANY OF YOU MUGU AS YOU CLAIM YOU ARE IN NIGERIA THEN YOU ARE TROWING GHANA FORMAT NA WAH FOR YOU

FRANK KACHI [email protected]
Quote:
thanks and stope sendig me this nonses gain ok before the arusi will destroy you and your family useless animal

george harrison [email protected]
Quote:
Your are a complete ASSHOLE!! Dont you dare mail me again BASTARD!!!

Edward Hassan [email protected]
Quote:
hahahaha guy what did you want from me pls stay away from me i dont still your maga
work on your own me i work on my own i i no still your maga pls OR ADD ME [email protected]. PLS LV ME ALONE BEFORE HOLY GHOST FIRE GO BURN YOU

WORLD BEST FABRIC [email protected]
Quote:
FUCK YOU I CALL YOUR NUMBER BUT IT EMMA PHONE YOU GAVE ME

I BE CONFIRM NIGERIA GUY SO GET THE FUCK OUT OF THAT PC NOW OR YOU DIE

Western Union [email protected]
Quote:
guy which one wiating they happen na i take god beg you make who na no they send message come my box again beacause i nor no you however you and am get matter try they send the message go him box this na the final warning i they give you so hooooo

Dr Tony Agu [email protected]
Quote:
GUY I NO STEAL UR MAGA NA U STEAL MY MAGA AND COLLECT MY MONEY FROM HIS HAND,U JUST STEAL MY 2000POUNDS YESTERDAY BETTER BRING AM BACK OR I WILL CALL JUJU FROM AGULUERI TO KILL U AND UR FAMILY.

Vera Sonka [email protected]
Quote:
YOUR MOTHER YOU GO LOOK FOR

OKIJA GOD PULISH U AND OKIJA

IDOT

Mrs Elizabeth Fred [email protected]
Quote:
YOU MUST DIE

temi sali [email protected]
Quote:
Get a life.fuck u

johnluckas ndu [email protected]
Quote:
Go back to school and learn how to write simple English and stop deceiving your self with pigeon English OK. People who have seen something in this life never talk about it because a tiger does not have to proclaim its tigritude and old mathematicians never die - they just go past their prime. I believe that you've learn a lot from this simple illustration.

Am your G. Master, if you want to learn more, contact me and if you want to remain as dummy as you have been, keep silent.

Call me your king for life.

mariam azed [email protected]
Quote:

ur foolishness no get boundry
idiot.

Juliet Zuma [email protected]
Quote:
MAMA GI NA PAPA GI ORUSI GAEGBU. EWU

Linus Russell [email protected]
Quote:
MUGU IS LIKE U NEVER RECEIVE ANY CALL FROM UR MAGA SINCE WAY U DEY WORK GUY SHAME TO YOU .BY THE WAY U SAY U BE BARRISTER U FIT DEFEND URSELF AS BARRISTER ? MUGU IF GO AND KELL URSELF JUST SEE I DEY OWERRI IF YOU LIKE COMEDOWN LET EAT YOU ALIVE

Mark Globe [email protected]
Quote:
Guess your crazy,who are you,fool can you find something good to do,your coward

Babara A. George [email protected]
Quote:
I don't understand what u fucking scammer is talking about! Anyway, silence is the best answer for a fool and illiterate like you!! I think u are frustrated

brahim garba [email protected]
Quote:
barrister or wat ever u call ur name dont u ever in your life send message 2 my box,i dont knw u.

Hayden G March [email protected]
Quote:
your father yash u say okija abi u wan make i use u do ritual? make u
watch ur mouth

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>

Last edited by Donato on Wed Nov 19, 2008 4:20 pm; edited 5 times in total
LADBUSTER
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

feel free to contact [email protected]
but please do not mention mr Gomer...

Quote:
YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED!!!!!!!

nobody ever crossed the DEATHLY HALLOWS and came back alive!!!!!

u can steal from anyother G men out there, but d moment u fucked with my BROTHERHOOD, u're doomed for life!!!!!!!

UR DAYS R NUMBERED...... DEATH CALLS ON YOUR DOOR......

first u will be curcified one after d other.... your blood will be used for the ink of DOOM...n your bones fed to the Deadly Vultures of the BROTHERHOOD!!!!!!!

I CAN SEE U ALL.... I KNOW WHERE U ARE AND HOW TO GET YOU, JUST WAITING FOR THE APPOINTED DAY OF SACRIFICE!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA....!!!!!!! your days r numbered pussy holes!!!!!!!

what a BITCH you are, you are dead and dead you MUST remain I have stamped it since that is what you want BIG FOOL - Random G man

IT SHALL NOT BE WELL WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AS LONG AS YOU KEEP DISTORBING THE PEACE OF GIENNUE LOAN LENDER LIKE HAWK MACRO CREDIT LTD., AMEN?
DO NOT FORGET THAT YOUR DAYS ARE ALSO NUMBERED, ISEEEEEEEEEEEEE. - Hawk Macro Credit Ltd

U BE THE GREATEST LUNATIC I EVER COME ACROSS IN MY ENTIRE LIFE.
[email protected]

Closed lad accounts x18
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I DON HAIL ON BEHALF OF CHIEF INNOC3NT EM3KA AND THE SHOWM@N

[email protected]
Quote:
I BE REAL AYE *deleted*>>>GOD KILL YOU SOONEST

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: VERY VERY FANTASTIC

Dear what ever u may call your seif. u are this u are that what ever u wish me is back to sender and your perents are big fool because you dont know whom i am.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: full lick you papa

FULL LIKE U I KNOW NO your papa

[email protected]
Quote:
u be fool ni make u get time da repy me if not u 4 da somthing good then to da talk like ur mother wen i da fork yestady toto na water water i no see ur id b4 na now i da see am so na so so fuk ni i go da fuk ur mother water water toto guyman see fuk 4 ur mama

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY U NO GO REST SELF U BE EKPA OH,BIG FULL

[email protected]
Quote:
DEAR Friend
am very sorry for what i said to pls forgive me ok
pls dont say such things to my mother pls is between
us sorry for every thing ok .am not in nija now am in
malaysia now. pls you are my brother ok thax god bless
you you can add me now on.....
[email protected]

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY WHY U DEY FUCK UP.IF U WANT ME BRING JOB FOR YOU TO WORK SO THAT WE CAN SHARE MONEY TELL ME OK

So, I felt compelled to send him a job --- a "wash wash" job involving his ashawo mama Very Happy He replied
Quote:
POOR MAN

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY SEE MAKE IN TELL U NO BE SAY I DEY HERE, U HAVE THE GOT TO INSULT ME THUNDER GO FIRE UR FAMILY TAKE MY WOLD 4 IT AM COMING AFTER U MUMU U DEY RIDE HUMMER WHO DASH MONKEY BANANA? FOOL NEVER YOU SEND ME MAIL AGAIL U BE NOTHING BUT CONDUCTOR 4 MOTOR PARK BACK TO SEND
Of course I sent him more mail. Laughing

[email protected]
Quote:
no expect good thing for this your box, i go fall am tonight........... take care mufu.

[email protected]
Quote:
stop acting like a baby

Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ABEG DAT U SEND DIS HENRY MUMU GREETINGS.HIM TELL ME SEVENTY TIME DAT HE GO REPORT ME TO EFCC.ME KNOW NA LADS IN HIS CAFE NOT WAN TO FIND OUT HE EFCC RAT BASTERD!!!OOOOOOOOOOOOOO

henry eke [email protected]- him be UK-his IP 72.3.137.82
Quote:
I GO GIVE EFCC THIS NUMBER TO TRACK YOU DOWN WATCH IT, U BE SMALL GUY MAN .

the good barrister told him he was a rat basterd like his papa, that he would soon be a prison bitch and that he'd better start looking over his shoulder. Twisted Evil

edwards akinwunmi [email protected]
Quote:
STOP SENDING ME THIS RUBISH MESSAGE AM NOT A GUY MAN I ONLY PREPARE DOC

Quote:
FUCK YOU???????OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
MY MUGUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I DONE DEY WORK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Ezeukwu akpulonu [email protected]
Quote:
Bastard,

I don't know you,or do you make mistake sending me this mail? if you know I'm still the person that cut your job call me +22567087262 and clearify yourself.

Go and improve your english if you want to go further in this job illetrate.

CALL ME AND CLEAR UR SELF BASTARD +222567087262

CLAIMS AGENT [email protected]
Quote:
OGUN DE KILL YOUR GENERATION???????????????????????????????

temi sali [email protected]
Quote:
You this boy,you will never change and stop this your ways,is it a mistake to know you?????????mind your business.Don`t let me come after you.

henry eke [email protected] again
Quote:
IF YOU SEND NONSENSE TO ME AGAIN I GO NOCK THAT JOB

GO AHEAD WITH HER SHE HAS NO MONEY MUGU

another one wanting me arrested.ooooooooo
ibrahim garba [email protected]
Quote:
may almighty GOD punish u nd d okija shrine,u fool why do u off ur phone i swear if u send me any mail again i get u arrested i mean it,i can get u ok.

Asides from more abuse he got told to "come and get me". Laughing

emeka dickson [email protected]
Quote:
Jobless *DELETED*,get a life.

kenny chuks [email protected]
Quote:
FOOL I NO EVEN KNOW U FOOL STOP DISTURBING UR FATHER

AIRLORD.

John Mike [email protected]
Quote:
Swine

You are a useless person with small god. You are talking of Okija, man made god. I don't deal with rats like you and their useless gods.

Poor man and that is what you will remain throughout the rest of your life.
Man of little faith. If this your useless Okija is helping you, you will not use gmail for attorney.

The Child of the Most High (Jesus)

fabian obi [email protected]
Quote:
Hello

I do not know who you are. Which maga are you talking about? Do I look like somebody who can steal somebody's something? Honestly I am very suprised because nobody ever has accused me for what I do not know.

Who are you? How do you get my email address?

What do you mean by OKIJA? I do not fear any evil because I do not know what you are talking about. Explain yourself better.

david okoh [email protected]
Quote:
You must be an idiot for writing such silly words to me. Simple spelling you cannot make correctly. You must be a foolish man. Never write to this box again. You stupid jobless fellow with very low IQ.

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

More lad anguish

[email protected]
Quote:
IAM SORRY THAT I CANT UNDERSTAND YOUR REASON FOR INSULT FOR MY KIND OF PERSON WHEREAS I DONT KNOW YOU NEITHER DO I WORK WITH YOU OR STAY IN NIGERIA. YOU CALLED YOURSELF CHIEF BUT BEHAVE AS A KID .
YOU CANT EXPLAIN WHAT THE PROBLEM ALL ABOUT.
MAY BE YOU MUST HAVE MAKEN MISTAKE OTHERWISE EXPLAIN YOUR ANGER.
REGARDS.

[email protected]
Quote:
WHO AR U,PLEASE NEVER YOU SEND THIS TO ME AGAIN.BIG FULLS. I be like say you dey Colo, Who are you? How come u send this Rubbish to me? Do you know me? Were did i do things with you. Iam in Amstardam not your stupid Ajao.
Mind who you dey write.

[email protected]
Quote:

god purnish you and all your family and all your generation and may you never see good

[email protected] - JUJU ALERT!!!! Shocked
Quote:
ME I BE OGBOGBO YOUR NAME IS THERE IF YOU DO NOT KNOW
I HAVE ALLREADY PUT YOUR NAME AND YOUR PAPA AND MAMA NAME FOR OGBOGBO YOU HAVE TO ASK SOMEBODOY WTAH IS OGBOGBO FOR OTUOCGHA

[email protected]
Quote:
if that is how send such mails to
people i will advise you beter stop because some
people can resend the same to you.

All i have to tell you is that God should bless you
may he forgive and deliver you.

For me I am rich and Strong in the name of Jesus
christ of nazarate.

You are not my God. Your mother is not my God. Your
father is not my God including your growp.Good bye
Guy.

[email protected] wants to work with me Very Happy
Quote:
I based at South America and i'm a guy man like you.So if you need more information we can talk either on phone or by E-mail,thanks so much.I'm from Imo State.
Yours Faithful,
Okechukwu.

[email protected]
Quote:
Guy u no they try.. e be like say ur parent still they give u money u be small boy u no know watin tomorro\w go be.. Go think.. Ok.. This cus way u cus me na ur self u cus because i be big boy where i they.. So.. Think well with watin u write i know say u be small pickin.. Make God bless u and make anything way u they find for life make u see am ok..

Have a Nice Day.. If na white man send u this thing now u go turn to mugu..We no no where we go meet tomorrow

Bye Bye

[email protected]
Quote:
Do u have a mother?Because u do,u will have respect for ur mother and not talk
abt her like this.sorri for ur sorri life.get a life punk............

[email protected]
Quote:
All you generation go perish .. Yeye Foul ...Nuaghty Camelion .. Everything you write to me Done go back to you .. You don step on the wrong Toe ... Watch out these day your life .. I magine Me and you dey drag anything .. why you go dey very insultive like dis ...Watch out ..

[email protected]
Quote:
low life like you dey curse a fellow brother .God go punsih ur mam
ass

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO THE SENDER IN A THOUSAND FOLD. AMEN!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
LOOK AT HOW STUPID YOU ARE, WESTING YOUR TIME BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO JOB, GOOD ENGLISH YOU CAN'T SPEAK, I WILL NEVER BE FOOLISH LIKE YOU, IF YOU WANT TO KNOW ME MORE, COME TO 5STAR HOTELL, I WILL GIVE SOME MONEY.
FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
chief inocent or wat ever u call ur name i dont knw u so pls stop sending mail
2 my box,ok?

[email protected]
Quote:
Emenike foolllllllllllllllllllllll

Change your story,big boys donĀ²t talk too much.

[email protected]
Quote:
HOLY GHOST FIRE AND THUNDER LIGHT TO OF THE LORD DISTROY YOUR KINGDOM AND BRING IT TO ME IN JESUS NAME AMEN.......

YOU ARE FOOL, I SAW UR STEP, U DEY FOKE PEOPLE WIFE, WHILE THE TWO BOYS YOUR CLAIM WIFE BORN DO U KNOW HOW SHE GET IT?
ASK HER VERY WELL MUGU WEY CALL HIMSELF GUY

ONYE IBI.

[email protected]
Quote:
nA THIS THING WE U DO MAKE ASHWO WOMAN KEEP YOU PAAPA OUT OF YOU MAMA THEY WIPAN EVRY DAY NA FROM THERE YOUR MNAMA LOOS YOUR PAPA WEY UNA NO GET HOME TRANING. YOU DONNE START AGAIN THE SAME THING WILL HAPPEN TO U

MOUTUARY WORKER

[email protected]
Quote:
You are a slave. Just proceed ahead and ask your father. Your great grand father was taken to slavery. You are a slave with big ass hole.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR MAMA

Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 1:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

nuff reply reach.dey abeg for na small change in na cafe bathroom.ooooooooo

emmanuel mbachu [email protected]
Quote:
YOUR MAMA TOTO, I DON'T KNOW YOU,
I AM IN SPAIN, WHO ARE YOU.
IDIOT CLEARIFY YOURSELF TO ME.

MUGU
MY PEOPLE WILL TRACE YOU WITH YOUR NUMBER +234$#@&%!!

Mark Globe [email protected]
Quote:
who are you and how did you got my email address

Henry-seems stressed. [email protected]
Quote:
FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK.YOU.FUCK.YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK.YOU.FUCK YOU.

fabian obi [email protected]
Quote:
DEAR IDIOT,

FROM TODAY 19TH NOVEMBER, 2008, YOU WILL NEVER MAKE A CENT. WRITE IT SOMEWHERE. SINCE YOU DECIDE TO INSULT ME WHEN I DID NOT DO YOU ANY BAD. I DO NOT EVEN KNOW WHOM YOU ARE. YOU WILL NOT MAKE A CENT FROM TODAY. I HAVE CAUSE YOU AND IT IS FINAL. MAYBE YOU DO NOT KNOW ME VERY WELL. YOU WILL SEE WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO YOU AT THE END OF DAY.

YOU ARE AN IDOIT.

I JUST DISCOVERED THAT YOU ARE ONE OF MY GUY'S WHOM I GAVE WORK TO FORWARD TO YOUR GUY ABROAD BUT ON THE LINE, YOU WENT AHEAD AND BE WORKING ON THE JOB. IT WILL NOT WORK FOR YOU. THIS EMAIL IS MY PRIVATE EMAIL ADDRESS. HOW DO YOU GET IT IF YOU DO NOT KNOW ME? YOU MUST BE AN IDIOT.

MARK IT TODAY, FROM HENCEFORTH, YOU WILL BEG AND WILL NOT MAKE A CENT.

IDIOT.

lawrence peterside [email protected]
Quote:
You must be stupid do you think every body on the net is a 419 like you, if i get such a mail from you again i will ask my boys to pick you up.
Thank you.
Lawrence.

Quote:
MUGU SEE URSELF U DEY ANSWER BARRISTER IF I ASK U QUESTION NOW U NO GO FIT ANWSER IT U JUST THE ANSWER BARRISTER MUGU GOD PUNISH YOU AND SOLD CALLED UR GENERATION.

SEE YOU SEE EFCC MUGU U NO SAY U NEVER GET MONEY FOR THIS WORK SEE YOU SEE PRISON YOUR PAPA NO GO SALE LAND FOR U LIE LIE U GO DEY THERE TILL U GET WHITE HAIRS MUGU.

[email protected]
Quote:
The Lord reigns;
Let the peoples tremble!!! He dwells between the cherubim; Let the earth be moved!!! The Lord is great in Zion; And he is high above all the peoples;
Let them praise the great and awesome name of our good and great GOD!!!

hE iS hOlY ******* Psalm 90 vs 1 =3
I WILL GET BACK TO YOU AS SOON AS I COME ONLINE

John Wood [email protected]
Quote:
and who is this ur maga and wat u talking about?
wat dollar did u eat?
who gave u this email address

and
Quote:
who d fuck are u and wat u talking about *DELETED*

lead way [email protected]
Quote:
Stop that mess before i get u arrested this is a company's email.

and
Quote:
Becareful otherwise we will track you down with your telephone number, if i receive any email from you again we will submit your telephone number (oops that's not my number) to EFCC in your country, be warned.

john boardman [email protected] Please don't upset this one Wink
Quote:
you must be a bastard to write me and call me names as you have to tell me whom you are as i will punish you and your client ever for calling me a fool.

and
Quote:
i have given your number to my boys to meet you where ever you are in lagos for insulting me as i would want you to meet them or call them now on +447059056311 to meet you where ever you are in lagos.

Usman Musa [email protected]
Quote:
Dear "Barrister"

Who are you and what are you talking about as i do not understand any thing pls.

Thanks.

Linus Russell [email protected] (again)
Quote:
BUSH BARRISTER AM VERY SORRY IS LIKE U WANT THUNDER STRICK U DEAD BEFORE UR TIME JUST MIND UR WORLD ASK PEOPLE WAY NO ME WELL .NO BE FOR MOUTH

erin anny [email protected]
Quote:
IF U EVER STOP SENDING MAIL MAY TUNDER BLAST AND KILL U AND UR FAMILY MAY THIS LIFE UR LIVING NOW BECOME A SORROW AND PAIN TILL YOU ASK DEATH TO TAKE UR LIFE. MARK TODAY AND SEE U DON'T KNOW WHO UR ARE DEALING WITH

Mr Henry Ifedimma [email protected]
Quote:
MAY GOD PUNISH YOU??????????????????

IF YOUR MAN COME TO ABIDJAN I HAVE HEARD ALL ABOUT YOU, I AM WAITING TO TREAT OUT THE SPIRIT IN YOU IN ABIDJAN. YOU THINK I AM SMALL GUY MAN YOU PLAY WITH?????????? TRY ME AND SEE. ALL YOUR LIFE ALL UR BROTHERS HAVE TOLD ME AND BACK ME UP TO KILL YOU. I HAVE NOTHING TO TELL YOU HERE UNTIL WE SEE THEN WE KNOW WHO IS MAN. WINSH. COME TO ABIDJAN THEN WE TRY WHO IS WHO. YOU ARE NOTHING IN NIAGERIA I KNOW UR CONDITION EVEN TO EAT IS PROBLEM TO YOU IDIOT POOR MAN LIKE YOU. HOW MANY YEARS IN ABIDJAN YOU ACHIVE NOTHING AND GO BACK WITH BACK SIDE.

YOU CAN NOT BOST OF 10.00 NAIRA AT THE MOMENT EVERUBODY HERE KNOWS YOUR CONDITION YOUR CRITICAL POOR MAN. ALL THE MONEY YOU MAKE FROM THE GUY YOU CALL YOUR SINIOR BROTHER WHERE IS THE MONEY. SPEND ALL IN BAR JUST TO BUY FUCKING NAME. YOU COME ABIDJAN AS HUMAN BEEN AND GO BACK AS IDIOT. I AM COMING 9JA THEN I WILL SHOW YOU LITTLE SOMETHING POOR MAN LIKE YOU. JUST IMAGINE HOW YOU USE GO BACK TO NIGER. SHAME ON YOU. IF YOUR MAN COME BACK THEN WE TRY WHO IS MAN.
IDIOT

Koffi Nit [email protected]
Quote:
who be this guy. who you be

tomuba uba [email protected]
Quote:
My God help you because you donā€™t know what to say i dont no you pls

Michelle Kouassi [email protected]
Quote:
Fool !
Fool !
Fool !
Fool !
Fool !
Fool !
Fool !
Fool !
Fool !
Fool !
Fool !
Fool !
Fool !

and
Quote:
u devil! u devil! u devil! u devil! u devil! u devil! u devil! u devil! u devil! u devil! u devil! u devil! u devil! u devil! u devil! u devil! u devil! u devil! u devil! u devil! u devil! u devil! u devil! u devil! u devil! u devil! u devil! u devil! u devil! u devil! u devil!

HENRY SILMARK [email protected]
Quote:
GUYS WERE MAKING MONEY ONLINE YOUR OWN NA TO DEY WRITE RUBISH DEY SEND ONLINE,YOU WILL REMAINS POOR IN YOUR LIFE.
GOD WILL ANSWER U SOON,FOOL..

D DON [email protected]
Quote:
WHO IS THIS ?DO I KNOW YOU FOOL?I DON`T CARE WHOM YOU ARE AND WHAT YOU CAN DO GUY OKAY.I DON`T FEAR THE KIND OF PERSON LIKE YOU.I HAVE NEVER DO ANYTHING WITH U OK.SO DON`T EVER IN YOUR LIFE WRITE ME THIS KIND OF MAIL FOOL.FUCK U GUY.I MEAN FUCK YOU TOO.

john claude [email protected]
Quote:
I HAVE NO WORD WITH A MOTHERFUCKER LIKE U COS U ARE LIVING IN THE KINGDOM OF ANIMAL BY THE ASS

fabian obi [email protected] again
Quote:
YOU ARE AN IDIOUT. I JUST NOTICED THAT YOU ARE NOT A HUMAN BEING. YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW ENGLISH. I WILL ADVISE YOU TO GO AND WRITE JAMB AND MAKE SURE YOU ENTER HIGH INSTITUTION. YOU ARE A VERY STUPID HUMAM BEING.

YOU SHOULD NOT CONTACT ME ANYMORE IF YOU FAIL TO LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALING ABOUT BECAUSE I DO NOT KNOW.

peter anyanwu [email protected]
Quote:
you are a bastard and street tout guy man, Chief
going on hummer jeep but using gmail.com for your
lawyer business contact.you are a complete fool and
noise maker.

Lagos tout, Now i have known that you are doing local
job there in Nigeria.If you want i give you contact of
my wife & children at V.G.C lagos there.

Go to hell and see how thunder will blaster you with
your okija under 24hrs.useless fool.

Bata..................

don mark [email protected]
Quote:
WHO ARE YOU THIS GUY?WHAT ARE TALKING ABOUT ARE YOU A FOOL DONT YOU EVER SEND THIS TO ME AGAIN .

ogechi power [email protected]
Quote:
Who are you please. How dare you sent this kind of mail to me do know whom you are sending this kind of nonsense or you made a mistake. For your information i am a Negarian like you and i'm there with you. Please clearify me what you mean.

Thanks

Chumah Eboh [email protected]
Quote:
ARE U A JUNKY? I DO NOT KNOW YOU BUT YOU JUST WANT TO MAKE URSELF KNOWN. STOP SENDING UNREASONABLE MESSAGES TO ME BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT. ARE U TRYING TO GET A BUSINESS ACROSS TO ME? BE PLAIN AND STOP BEATING ABOUT THE BUSH. CAN YOU EXPLAIN WHAT YOU MEAN IN A POLITE WAY THAN BEING STUPID!!!!

uyi idehen [email protected]
Quote:
i no know u my guy who they write me self.abeg make u check the person way u they send mail to.

Last edited by Donato on Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

NA MAGA DON REPLY ME TOOOOOO!!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
who is this bastard.
let you are all your family perish one day.

[email protected]
Quote:
I BU CHIEF NA BE NNAGI SOSO, BIKO RAPUMM KA M CHURUMA EGO IGWEM

[email protected]
Quote:
Hello so called chief or whatever you call yourself. okija shirine can only
affect those that worshiped it and that is where your fucking whole life will be
terminated. Take my name and picture down there you won't come back alife
because HOLY GHOST FIRE WILL CONSUME you TO ACHES. BIG FOOL LIKE YOUR ENTIRE
family, you will rust in hell. mugu who call himself wiseman, you think money is
everything in life. FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: ME I BE OGBOGBO

LOOOK GUY NA YOUR PAPA YOU GO BILND OK IF YOU FROM OKAJA I AM FROM OTUOCHA

[email protected] thinks I'm his mate
Quote:
Momoh, Okosisi

This is Gbodo, how are u doing and long time we have to talk on phone. Why did
you sent me such mail.

Check well.

Gbodo

[email protected]
Quote:
a reasonable chief will noe use otunne gi as a subject no matter what is
at stake.I am sorry for your wife .

thief innocent criminal u cant even write some cool and simple english.
i am ten times richer than u .i am loaded and have a complete system and
state of the art smtp advanced email sender if u had taken time to check
where u clicked for the reply of this mail u would have understood that.you
cannot install such soft ware in a cyber cafe EWU.
idey abidjan dey enjoy life to the fullest so come down make i teach u one
or two things imbecile.
You are dealing with me not my parents idiot .dont be scared to tell me
what u feel.
I am waiting for you bastard.

So I sent him some more abuse, his reply
Quote:
am sorry for u.u see ur life na only ashawo joint u sabi.
bastard

[email protected] thinks I'm a lad jacking him over a control number
Quote:
GUY SEE THE CONTROL NUMBER WEY I RECEIVE I NO FIT EVEN COLLECT AM SO MAKE YOU STOP TO DEY SEND ME CHILDISH EMAIL AND STEP UP LIKE A GUYMAN WEY YOU CLAIM TO BE NA MY OWN I DEY WEY CONTROL NUMBER ENTER MY BOX SO AND IF YOU FIT GET ME THE CODE WEY THE MAYA ASKED FOR I GO DEY HELP YOU CONTINUE THE BILLING BECAUSE E BE LIKE SAY TH MAYA DON DEY BELIEVE ME BUT MY SHARE GO DEY DEY MONEY NO BE ANYBODY OWN SO MAKE YOU NO USE GREED LOOSE EVERYTHING PLAY ALONG AND GET SOME MONEY INSTEAD TO LOSE ALL.
WISE UP
GUYMAN

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: KO NI DA FUN IYALA IYA E

GOD NA HIM GO PUNISH YOU. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN. YOU THIS DIRTY HE GOAT.

[email protected]
Quote:
your yanning just dey show how lowly your life be. You too talk ! people of SUBSTANCE no dey yan too much. Okay I gree, you get. Try hazzle some more and concentrate. Na una wey be that. When Igbo boy see or get small thin, ee go take loud speaker enter town. Just try give me chance. Me do work with you ? already you don think say every repley or job wey you generate, na your PAPA plant am for your backyard.

FAKE GUY !!!

[email protected] from the FBI Shocked
Quote:
I no say na ashwo you dey do for there when you come back here u lick my ass

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: PLEASE BUY THE BOOK.IT IS IMPORTANT

Your Corrections...

FULL .............................FOOL

POORVERTY.................POVERTY

Alot to correct from your mail but i will like you to pay your lesson fee first then i will invite you to port harcourt.

Make sure you buy this book.............ILESANMI ENGLISH EDUCATION BOOK 2.

You can learn from home first has an Adult Education online.

Your Father

Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

dis maga tink him sum fe JA yardman.me giv him na education in da kingston patois.feel free to ask him about his 'battybwoy' activity.

A romanian email provider, an IP that resolves to the uk, asking me to call the Ivory Coast. I think this mumu is a tad confused.

mariam azed [email protected]
Quote:
CALL ME bomboclat +225 66 95 47 36
bombo clat me a go marsh ya face n crush ya ass ,u na fi get dead quick
quick idiot.
i and i no come fi playb man ,i and i a real in a de yard .
when me a talk me a talk fe kill me a come fi blow u down .
me a de don dada idiot,go ask dem fool who me be .

I and i a watch over u.
call da father pon im number

Me name bad boy KOMO.

so i reply

Quote:
u jus na baambaclaaaaaaaat.u na fit to even b na bloodclaaaaaat.u not
JA fool.u na ideiot.mi know nuf yard man an u is shame on dem.go bak
smoke ur batty boyfriend cock pipe.buju sing na song bout u it call
boom bye bye.

ur name gay boy homo.

archer
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Donato for the insult tips. Here's a nice little reply I just received. Smile

[email protected]:
Quote:
WHY YOU GUYS DEY DO LIKE THIS SELF? I DID NOT NO YOU WHY YOU DEY PARA FOR ME YOU NO WHO I BE?

YOUR PROBLEM BE SAY IF YOU GUYS NO SEE MAGA UNA GO LOOK FOR NIGERIA GUY TO ABUSE AND NOW I DO NOT NO YOU U DEY ABUSE MY MAMA LIFE IS NOT LIKE THIS OKAY JUST TRY TO BE GOOD SO MAKE YOU NO TAKE SMALL BOY EYE TAKE LOOK ME BECAUSE YOU DEY nIGERIA ME AND MY LEVEL DON PASS NIGERIA I DEY GHANA DEY DROW JOB INSTEAD MAKE YOU BEG ME MAKE I HELP YOU CARRY YOR JOB YOU TAKE SAY I DEY BEG MONEY GO CAFE LAUGH BECAUSE WHERE I DEY IF YOU PAPA DON COME HERE BEFORE OR GET LEVEL LIKE ME BEFORE IS BETTER YOU ARE HAPPY YOU THAT CAN NOT PROUD OS 2MILLION NAIRE SO WHAT IS YOUR MAIN REASON OF GOING TO CAFE AND I PRAY I WILL NEVER COME DOWN AGAIN UP AND UP AMEN NA HIM BE MY PORTION BECAUSE I HAVE MY OWN TOYOTA CORROLA AND MY JOB SELF NA WITH RESPECT I GET BOYZ WHEN DEY WORK FOR ME IS BETTER YOU GO SIT AND THINK YESTERDAY I STILL COLLECT CONTROL $4250 SO ME AM A RICH GUY SO PEOPLE LIKE YOU MAKE I JUST DEY LOOK YOU OKAY

I FIT GIVE YOU MONEY IF YOU NEED ALL I NEED IS YOUR NAME I GO SEND YOU 10K FOR YOU TO MANAGE BUT THINK WELL NOT EVERYBODAY U MEET ON NET BE YOU LEVEL I NEVER MEET YOU BEFORE YOU DEY SHOW LEVEL WAITING VILLAGE MAN WANT SHOW LEVEL FOR BECAUSE YOU ARE FROM OYO BUSH MAN SO TELL ME YOU NEVER GO SOUTH AFRICA BEFORE SO TELL MA WAITING YOU TAKE GET MONEY PASS ME ANYWAY MY BOY I FORGIVE YOU

ADD ME TO YAHOO MESSAGER BECAUSE I NEED HELP YOU TOO ANY BOYZ WHEN THEY DO MY WORK AND I MEET AM ONLINE I DEY HELP THEM THIS DECEMBER COME MAKE MONEY FOOL LIKE YOU *DELETED*

I BEG TELL YOUR MAMA FOR ME I NO GO FIT COME NIGERIA NEXTWEEK BECAUSE MY FLIGHT WILL BE ON THE 10 AND LET HER NO SAY I NEVER FUCK WHEN I DEY GHANA AS I WILL LAND NA HER PLACE I DEY COME FUCK HER SMILLING PUSSY

FUCK OFF

If you've laughed at any of these threads, DONATE TO THE CAUSE!!
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

Nice work, hope you sent him some more warm greetings. Very Happy

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Archer Thumbs up Imagine the cafe time he burned think of that reply. Some good siggy material.

Some more upset lads this evening Crying or Very sad

[email protected]
Quote:
I KNOW SAY YOU BE STINKING ALORA. BUCCANEER HOW YOU DEY? YOU DON CHOP? GOD GO PUNISH YOU, FOOL.

[email protected]
Quote:
DEAR CHIEF EM3KA,

GOT THIS MAIL FROM YOU AND DO NOT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT.

COULD U PLEASE CALL ME ON 07030512700 FOR BRIEF TALK OR GIVE ME YOUR NUMBER TO CALL YOU.

UGOGBUZUE

Well I sent him another message, I guess he did not like my comments
Quote:
OLDBOY,

WETIN I DO U WEY U DEY ABUSE ME SO. HOW U DEY WRITE ME MAIL 4 MY BOX DEY ABUSE ME WEY NO SABI U.

I DO NOT KNOW U. AND I DEY SURPRISE WITH DIS UR MESSAGE. GIVE ME UR NUMBER TO CALL AND SPEAK WITH U OR U CALL ME ON MY NUMBER 07030512700.

I DO NOT KNOW U. NO DO ANY BIZ WITH U. WHY WRITING AND ABUSING ME. WHO U BE .

UGOGBUZUE

[email protected]
Quote:
Hi,

I am very suprised to receive such mail from who ever you are. You must be very
stupid. Do you know who you are talking about? You do not know English. I would
want you to reply me in English to enable me understand you better.

Have I ever met you before? I never
enter business center for long. How come are you accusing me for what I do not
know? I am very suprised and confused because I had not received such mail from
anybody before.

What are you talking about? What is the name of the client? Which country is he
or she from? Could you explain better than talking rubbish.

Waiting for your mail.But if I do not receive any response from you
immediately, I will CAUSE YOU and if I do, you will definitely DIE. That is all
about me. I do not cause but if I do, there must be problem. Take note. I want
you to reply immediately

I told him I took his name and photo to Okija shrine. I hope to hear from him soonest Laughing

[email protected]
Quote:
You Shall eat your own flesh and drink your own blood.

I don't want to be blessed like you. Take your blessing, I don't need it.

Light and darkness has no comprehension. I am the light of God, I do not have any thing with beast that worship idle. So go to hell and remain there. Common English, you cannot speak, I don't need your type of person for my life.

The Son of The Most High (Jesus)

[email protected] thinks I'm a lad he worked a job with. He was especially upset with my comments regarding his mother.
Quote:
I no go curse you i pray make you come nigeria or make this job no give me problem then i go investigate your middle man then, then na dsame jail we go end all of us what and see. since my late mother way die last year january na him you get mind to insult now you go cause problem with the middle man way dey close to you but i go fuck ur family up for this town if i get any single problem for nigeria here for job way i no chop money way una spoil your middle man go bring you out when time reach nobody dey hide na only cover cloth dey dey.
You no know me japan wait and see

[email protected]
Quote:
E NO GO BETTER FOR YOUR GRAND MAMA, AND FUCK YOUR PROSTITUTE MOTHER IN THE ASS

[email protected]
Quote:
u are not fit to be given any reply mumu +mumu thats what you are ok.
femi bastard.

[email protected] has issues with his Most High Chief Innoc3nt Em3ka
Quote:
You Idiot called Chief, your oracle will destroy you and all the members of
your family one day if you don't stop sending this mail,
if you are a man as
you claimed to be let me have your number and also your address then we will
know who is a man, as I know you are a woman born from a devils family and has
no power in this world Today.

Let me have what I demanded and then we will know who is who you Idiot and God
forgotten animal,

I think [email protected] is convinced the recent barage of abuse he is recieving is from some associates of his Laughing
Quote:
TOCHUKWU YOU AND YOUR GUY,TWE OF YOU HAVE ALREADY DIGGED YOUR GRAVE BY YOURSELFS

I bet it would be funny if a few folks sent him insults and signed it TOCHUKWU Wink

Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@dev-you got pm.

Anyone else-keep off using the tochukwu name for now please, until i've spoken to dav.

Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 8:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LAST WEEK DEY EFCC COME FE ME.WEEK BEFOR IT BE NA FBI.DEY ALL NO CATCH ME.DIS WEEK NA INTERPOL COME FE TRY!!!OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

vivian ozuah [email protected]
Quote:
I HAVE SENT YOUR CONTACT TO INTERPOL AT ALAGBON. I AM NOT A NIGERIAN FOR YOUR INFO AND NOT A CHEAT LIKE YOU. THE EFCC WILL LOCATE YOU SOONER MONKEY BANANA.

ezenwa chubby [email protected]
Quote:
Hey
Stop sending me Mail, You should go ahead & do what ever please you, Okija Sharin or any were, Iam not a yahoo Guys like you So i will never spend my time to call you.
Yahoo Job is for all comers & iam above such level.
I will enter Niiger this xtmas, I wish you will see who you are insulting

and
Quote:
I was in Festac before i left for europe 2000,Better, I will be in Rock view
My Family are there in 400rd, i cannot say anything until i got an opportunity to see u.
Wht is ur problem? Hungry or Wht? This is my last mail to u bye

[email protected]
Quote:
WHO ARE YOU?

WHAT DO YOU WANT YOU FOOL AND WHO IS COLECTING YOU MAGA FROM YOU.

Shonex [email protected]
Quote:
HELLO,
WHO IS THIS PLEASE.
I GUESS YOU SENT THIS MAIL TO A WRONG PERSON BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT.
BYE
KWASI

eric salem [email protected]
Quote:
SEE WHY U DEY TALK LIKE SMALL BOY, NNA ABUKWAM WATA IGBO LIKE U OOOO... SO IMEKATA ME ANY HOW... MUNAGI AKU IFE TA.. IF NA UR MAGA... AND IF HE FALL FOR MY FORMAT.. NA MY FAULT.. U DEY DO LOCAL AND HIM NO MAKE U ADVANCE... NA OVERSEA WE DEY DO OUR RUNS AND MAKING IT.. SIT DOWN THERE/...WHEN CONNECTIONS FULL EVERYWHRE/.//STUPID BOIUY....NKITA RIE ONU GI

Yaki Oba [email protected]
Quote:
I could have callerd but you don't know how to write well english and you was caliming to be sharp, Please go and learn how to work or you fine siomething doing because this work was not made for eople like you, Bye and think well about this ok.

Cheng Chang [email protected]
Quote:
Na Iron go bend that ur fucking mouth ,Shey na u born the maye ,U put Tag say na ur personal maye ....U no get work ...If u get many work 2 package u no go dey write me dis fuckin mail ... Fuck u and ur Crew

AND
Quote:
BIG FOOL , FUCK U AND UR FUCKING GOME BOIZ CREW ...
U NA NO GET WORK......

Alhaji Mantu [email protected]
Quote:
fuck you, you cant do nothing

archer
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 3:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

After mass insulting a bunch of lads, I decided to ASEM them from another gmail account, I've been needing some straight bait lads lately. It's so funny how one mugu can sound so different when he knows there might be money coming to him. Smile

The insult from [email protected]

Quote:
Dear brother i thanks you so much ok for all this may god be with you .let us see who will die soon as a poor man and as church rat.

And then the straight bait response from the same lad:

Quote:
I want to thank you for your effort towards this transaction , may almighty god bless you and bless your family, Like as you asked to proceed,Here is the details of what you are requested to do,You are only to furnish me with your full name and address which will be used to secure the vital documents which will be submitted to the concerned bank to enable them recognise you as the heir next of kin to my late client.As soon as i am through with the documents,

You can provide the bank account details which will be used to transfer the money.Remember to include your direct contact mobile telephone number while replying this mail as i don't know when to call you at home due to the time difference.Feel free to call me on my direct contact telephone number 00228 9159815 to enable us discuss in details. Finally , i want to thank you for your assistance , may good god bless your family as i am waiting to hear from you urgent ,

Please do not call this lad at 3am. Smile

Here's a couple more...

[email protected]
Quote:
who d fuck are u man,pussy shit

[email protected]
Quote:
I CAN SEE YOU DO NOT WANT TO MAKE MONEY YOU ARE BORN TO SUFFER ANY WAY MAKE A SLEEP SMALL BUSH MAN

[email protected]

Quote:
na this make your mama leave your papa go do do ashawo your papa gp lick pusy for moutuary u don dey do am again your wife go leave the same thing go happen to u

[email protected]
Quote:
GO AHEAD AND ABUSE ME YOUR CUP WILL SOON FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
Your name has been added to one of the fatal road accidents scheduled to occur in a very short time. Therefore get prepard to meet with your ancesstors soon. RIP.

Shocked ooooooooooooooo

[email protected]
Quote:
May God punish you and your generation,idiot like you how stupid are you,do i have anything with you,do know who you are talking with,God will punish you and you generations.What did i have with you,go back home and insult your father,son of a bitch.you sent several mails to me and i was trying to clear you off still you have the mouth to insult me the more.You will die there in nigeria. Dont you have something to do in other help yourself and your family,you are there looking for somebody to send you money,fool like you.Tell your father that he is an idiot and i will try to get your father number to eat his last kobo.

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Compliments of the day!

[email protected] writes me yet again
Quote:
Subject: dirty johnson
imbecile how far for ur side .i have seen that u dontu dont understand
english .so i will dump u like dirt.
rest in peace.

and again
Quote:
bastard femi.
u are an
idiot

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A BASTARD, IF YOU ARE INTO THE LEVEL THAT ONE MEAN SAY MK U DEY SEND ME INSULT?

I REPEAT YOU ARE A BASTARD!

[email protected]
Quote:
ALL THESE CURSES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF ONINE MY GOD
back to you and your family.BEFORE THIS YEAR END BOTH
YOU AND YOUR HAMMER WILL BE 6 FEET BURRIED.

YOU SHALL NEVER WITHNESS 24 DEC.2008 AND WHILE OTHERS
ARE CELEBRATING XMAS, YOUR FAMILY WILL CONTINUE CRYING
AND PREPARING FOR YOUR DEATH WHATEVER CULT YOU BELONG
IN LAGOS,NIGERIA OR WHATEVER SHRINE YOU MADE PROMISED
WILL BE AGAINST YOU AND YOU WILL DIE A SHAMEFUM DEATH.

MAY SARTAN SURFFER YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AND MAY YOUR
OLD MOTHER NEVER LACK TEARS IN HER EYES UNTILL SHE
DIES.

USELESS ELEMENT

I send him more insults, he replies
Quote:
YOU THAT WOKE UP IN THE MORNING AND CHOOSE TO BE
CURSING PEOPLE WORLD WIDE TO DIE UNDER CURSE WILL BE
YOU AND YOUR FAMILY PORTION, ASHE...........

I REPEAT IT, YOUR MOTHER AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY
WHEREEVER THEY ARE WILL NEVER LACK TEARS ON THEIR EYES
UNTILL THEY DIE ONE AFTER THE OTHER,ASHE.......

THE GOD OF 38 ABEOKUTA STREET EBUTE META LAGOS WILL
CONTINUE SURFERING YOU WHERE EVER YOU
GOES,ASHE.........

BEFORE DEC.24 2008,DON'T DOUBT ME YOUR FAMILY WILL
LOST AND CONTINUE LOOSING YOU, YOUR BROTHERS AND
SISTERS WHEREVER THEY ARE.ASHE...............

LET THE ALAOGBAGA OF MBAISE VISIT YOUR FAMILY AND PAID
THEM WITH BAD COIN.

lET ONILE VISIT YOUR FAMILY AND PAID THEM WITH BAD
COIN.

LET ASHIGIDI VISIT YOUR FAMILY AND PAID THEM WITH BAD
COIN.ASHE.....ASHE....ASHE....

YOU, I DO HEREBY USE POWER BESTOWED UPON ME AND CURSED
YOU NOT TO WITHNESS JAN.2009,ASHE..ASHE...ASHE

BATAAAA..........................

So I send even more, I think I'm under this lad's skin
Quote:
USELESS LOCAL 419, YOU ARE BIG GUY AND YOU ARE SENDING
SUCH STUPID MESSAGE TO PEOPLE ACROSS THE WORLD. YOU
CALLED YOURSELF A USLESS CHIEF AND YOU ARE CURSING
PEOPLE WITHOUT REASON.

I KNOW BIG GUYS IN LAGOS AND NOT STREET TOUT AND
LIBERAL COMPUTER LIKE YOU. IS BECAUSE OF THIS USELESS
LIFE YOU ARE SURFERING DAY IN AND DAY OUT.gUYS WHO
HAVE HAMMER DOES NOT MAKE NOISE AND HAVE NO TIME FOR
ALL THES YOUR USELESS WRITEUP.

I REPEAT IT AGAIN, YOU NEVER WITHNESS JANUARY 2009 AND
ALL YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS, YOUR MAMA, PAPA, BROTHERS &
SISTERS WILL NEVER LACK TEARS.

USELESS LOCAL GUY MAN, YOU WILL DIE IN LAGOS THERE AND
YOU WILL CONTINUE BEGING IN YOUR LIFE

BATA.................

[email protected]
Quote:
As An Oracle of the Most High Myself, according to your word, so shall it be onto you. In JESUS Name Amen.

[email protected]
Quote:
HE THAT CAUSE ME, WILL BE CAUSED, BUT HE THAT BLESS ME WILL BE BLESSED.

[email protected]
Quote:
i don't know u and i don't understand what you are talking about don't send me meanless mail again

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU MOTHER FUKER, YOU DONT EVEN KNOW HOW TO WRITE ENGLISH EVEN TO SPEAK SO YOU BETER GO BACK TO SCHOOL OK. PLEASE AM NOT YOUR CLASS OK SO TAKE YOUR TIME THERE IN NIGERIA YOU ILITRATE BEFORE YOU CAN BE ABLE TO COME TO SWIZERLAND WERE AM LIVING MAYBE YOUR TOTO WILL FINISHED UP IF YOU NEED SOME MONEY PLEASE TELL ME I WILL DASH YOU SOME MONEY OK YOU MOTHER FUKER I WILL NOT WRITE TO YOU AGAIN BECAUSE I HAVE NO TIME TO SPEND TO YOU BECAUSE TIME IS MONEY OK IDIOT.

Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DEY TINK DOLLA COME FE WEEKEND.ALL DEY GET IS MY MAIL IN DEY BOX!!!.OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

FEDERAL MINISTRY FINANCE [email protected]
Quote:
u no get work time make u use they work maga u use ma dey curse your mama.remember nah cyber cafe u dey browse.

Cheng Chang [email protected]
Quote:
LOL, SEE GUY MAN ,, ODE...OMO COMOT FOR MY FACE ,

Alhaji Mantu [email protected]
Quote:
you go die for acident,onye oshi ewi

Quote:
BE WARNED SERIOUSLY OR YOU WILL DROP DEAD SOME NIGHTS ON YOUR BED. STOP INSULTING PEOPLE YOU DO NOT KNOW AND NEVER INTERACTED WITH. IT IS A SIN TO DO SO PAYABLE BY DEATH ON YOUR BED WITH NO SIGN OF SICKNESS.

THIS IS THE LAST TIME I WRITE YOU AND THE NEXT TIME I WILL REPORT YOU TO YAHOO.

YOU ARE A MEGALOMANIAC FRUSTRATED FOOL LIVING IN THE ABYSS IN NIGERIA.

BASTARD.

financial bank [email protected]
Quote:
LOOK I GOT YOUR MAIL,IF YOU ARE THE ONE THAT COLLECT MONEY WITH MY NAME IN ASSIA,YOU BETTER RETURN MY OWN SHARE NOW BEFORE IT WILL BE TOO HOT FOR YOU.I AM SERIOUSLY LOOKING FOR YOU SO PLEASE TO AVOID PROBLEM,RETURN MY OWN SHARE NOW.

DR.TANKO IBRAHIM.

and
Quote:
SEE THISSIGN ANDKNOWS WHEN WE ARE COMING AS I TABLED YOUR MATTER TO THE HIGH PREAST YESTERDAY.

NOW KNOWS THIS THREE SIGN,A FROG WILL CROSS YOUR WAY AND LATER LEADS TO LEPROSY AND SMALL PORCE ,SECOND A COBWEB WILL CROSS YOUR NECK AND LATER YOU WILL COMMIT SUICIDE.AND A LIGHTENING WILL SHINE IN YOUR INVESTMENT VIDEOING YOUR INVESTMENT AND WILL PARALISED IT TO 0 PERCENT.

BE READY FOR THIS SIGN AND TORMENT,I AM A MUSICAL SURPORTER IN OKIJA SHRINE,SO BEPREPARED.UNLESS YOU RETURN MY SHARE FROM THAT 150.000.00 USD AND WE DONT TAKE MORE THAN OUR SHARE.

AND THIS MIGHT SERVE AS A WARNING FOR SOME TIMES BEFORE IT WILL BE ACTIVE,UNLES YOU RETURN MY SHARE EARLIER,IF NOT WAIT AND SEE.

YOUR INVINCIBILITY HAS BECOME OUR VISIBILITY,THINK OF IT AND BE WISE AND MATURED IN YOUR SENSES.

DR.TANKO IBRAHIM.

Loretta Butler [email protected]
Quote:
U ARE VERY STUPID. IDIOT WHAT ARE U TALKING ABOUT, THAT IS WHY YOU DIE ANY HOW BEC U SO MUCH BELIEVE IN JUJU. REPENT AND WORK HARD. IDIOT.

Clutch Cargo
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 12:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is good stuff, poetic even.

Here's a link to a site called insult monger, with their "swearasaurus" section. Just in case anybody runs into a scammer from one of the countries/languages listed.

I should add, the site is NSFW, as it has links to sites with nudity.

http://www.insultmonger.com/swearing/index.htm

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

NA SMALL YAHOO YAHOO CAFE RAT STRUCK BY DEY POVERTY.HIM WORK NA WEEKEND.OOOOOOOOOOO

Kethrine Sango [email protected]
Quote:
Barrister

How are you fool.
stop writing to me again.

BMW INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION DIVISION [email protected]
Quote:
Listen you are a fool, and if you ever write me again I will personally, forward your email to the man. Do you understand, you are mad, did you come into this world with any maga. Make God punish you and your generation.

Listen, you should learn to respect people, or else, I will personally, forward that your Interconital Bank account which you gave the man and this phone number to EFCC today, listen I am based in Abuja, and I know how to track and fuck people like you up. So, you better respect yourself and continue your work. Fool, you dey send your bank account for PH, Nigeria to maga, that makes you a big fool. If you repeat this letter which you send again, I will personally, forward the email to the man, and also give him EFCC detail to track you. I will even just send your details and that bank account, including the Money Gram detail to Efcc so respect yourself fool.

And that make me become a bad boy or else you will pay back all those money you have collected from the man. If you try me, say I should to try. fool.
NOTE: With that bank account EFCC can track you any time, I still saved that bank acount any day, I feel I am done with you, I will just forward it, fool.

Do I look like a little child you can treating. THe next time you repeat this, you will be in the EFCC net before you know. FOOL. You are asking me to call you just because you collected $12500, you make dey send maga go Dubai, sit maga and maga dey pay better cash. Listen never you in your entire life write me such email again. Because you will regreat it.

I will send this email to the man today.

financial bank [email protected]
Quote:
I WISH YOU SHOULD KNOW HOWRICH,POWERFULL AND EDUCATED LUCKY I AM SO I WISH YOU ALL THE SAME FROM NOW AND IF YOU DONT RETURM MY MONEY,YOU ARE GOING TO RECEIVEALL DOUBLE.

DR TANKO IBRAHIM.

faith Amah [email protected]
Quote:
UR GENERATION WILL DIE HARD DEATH. YOU WILL ROTTEN ON BARE CEMENT
GROUND NOBODY WILL BUTHER TO PICK YOUR BONES.
WHAT SO EVER YOU ARE LOOKING FOR IN THIS EARTH, YOU WILL ALWAYS GET
THE OPPOSITE. WERE EVER YOU ARE TODAY YOU WILL NEVER ESCAPE
JAIL.BEFORE THIS 2008 WILL END U WILL RECIEVE THE SHOCKER OF YOUR LIFE etc etc etc

Quote:
YOU ARE A HACKER A PROFESSIONAL AT IT AND SORRY FOR U AND YR CHILDREN AND WIFE AND GENERATION TO COME BEHIND. YOU ARE A SCAMMER AND A BANDIT IN CYBER CRIME. A FRUSTRATED MAN WHO HACKS EVERYTHING ON NET AND IN GOOGLE. HOW DID U GET MY EMAIL? THIS IS MY FAMILY BOX MISTER.

GO GET A GOOD JOB OR SEND ME YOUR CV SO I CONSIDER YOU AS A STAFF. YOU CAN BE USEFUL IN HUMAN HUNTING FIELD IN MALAYSIA OR TONGA.
YOU KNOW THESE COUNTRIES? I HAVE BRANCHES THERE.

MME V.

T & S Buttons Company Limited [email protected]
Quote:
MAN I DONT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TOLKING ABOUT AND HOW YOU GOT MY EMAIL

CALL ME EITHER 08036843856

central bank [email protected]
Quote:
4k u and ur murder4ker mama and ur toto shocker father idiot,

maga like u pay me yesterday na smallsmall i go makerm 4 thes life.................................................................................onye apari
u think i no know u......... i know u ........u wey no get okada....... u dey tell me say u get R/SPORT u wey ur car dey 4 ur leg, i go kill u with my car wey i go bye next year i no dey make mouth like u onye nmoh.............otu gbowa nnegi am ready 4u now idiot wey i no do
any thing, u get mouth to course me
na yr papa and mama u dey course ozu rerere na esisi. i no dey fear u.... my name
na otu nne ji.......... usu di ka gi.

archer
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

HOLY GHOST FIRE OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

[email protected]
Quote:
All your mails shows that you are an illiterate, you did not go to school, first you are treating me with Okija, not even knowing where I comes from, you have been insulting yourself not me, I don't know you are not willing to know some one like you who is not educated.

If your papa is mugu, then continue to insult people you don't know.

I don't know who gave you my email, continue till I get hold of you one day.

If you have any problem with any job you should call me or explain to me, rather than insulting yourself not me.

BE WARNED ??????before the fire of the holly ghost catches you.

Tel me what I have done or forget this mail address before it is too late for you.

[email protected]
Quote:
guy man,
you will die there in nigeria looking for who will send you money,god will punish you and your generations as i told you before.idiot like you.go and fuck your mother asshole

This one is a bit interesting. I wonder if he thinks I'm a lad? My gmail addy is a chucky s0lud0 one. I wonder who Chi3f 3m3ka is...

[email protected]
Quote:
Ch13f 3m3ka!!!!!
You suppose to let me open a Domain mail for this box.
It os very obvious that you are a FOOL..How can S0LUD0 use Gmail...It has to be @cbn.nr or cbn.org.
If you need that i will do it for you.
Talk to you later i am busy here
Your Father.

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^That is a good one. Glad to hear the fame of Chief Innoc3nt Em3ka is spreading. And so many lads call him a "local chief" Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic