SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Stepping down and retiring (for now)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ex.
Nature's Asshole

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My hat goes of to you SP, the star of my favorite bait. I shall send many lads to the Fetish Village in your honor.

JACK B QUICK YOU ARE NATURES ASHOLE DO NOT EMAIL ME ANYMORE OK - R0ger Jon3s (Right you are mate)

i much prefer s3x in the 4ss - B4rrister 0luwa

United Kingdom x28 United States x9 Nigeria Czech Republic Denmark Argentina Spain Australia Canada Benin Germany United Nations Portugal Question
Closed lad accounts x97 (Updated 02/20/09) pony pony
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am glad that I found my way back to Eater before your departure that way everyone can blame me for your leaving . . . thanks alot for that Laughing

I have always appreciated your no nonsense delivery of things. Some of which, OP's didnt want to hear Im sure but, needed to be said.

Again, thanks for my new title & GOOD luck!!! Laughing

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

If you dont know you are now the Company Police. The Annoyed Check Lad

BACK the ATTACK
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Your YMCA bait is one of the all time greats! I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I remember way back when you had less than a couple of thousand posts under you're belt and a computer that could barely cope with adding 2+2 together and getting the answer right but not enough memory to store the result.

I remember when you were a none-green (but) none-ordinary 419er, always one of the good guys .... always!

Good luck SP this place wont be the same without you around here constantly.

and finally .... if you need some cash for the bike I can send you the money by MTCN .... just send me a photograph of yourself with a fish ....
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good luck with whatever you decide to do, SP.

Hopefully, giving up the modship will mean that you'll have more time to spend making proper posts for a change!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Seriously, I hate it when people who have been around for a long time step back from Eater (well all except when Bomb pissed off - I was quite happy about that), so don't be a stranger.
And anyway, I got a bet on with JoJo that you make 20,000 by Christmas. Don't let me down!!! Cool

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
Harry Bawls
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Scam Patroller wrote:
What, you really think I'm leaving? Hell no, I only wanted to see who liked me, and anyone not replying will get banned

Just in case that's true, I will miss you SP.

On a more truthful note, you are a legend SP and you will be missed. Good luck with RL. I wish you all the success you can handle.
writeon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

SP, my heart sank when I read your post. You were such a great help to me in connection with the F4moh safari thanks to that goddam awful fu*king courier company of yours. Many thanks for your help you will always be a Baiting Benchmark in my eyes.

I hope you won't be away too long there are lots of newbs on the forum now who would benefit from your skills and experience. bow_down

"MY FINANCE DEPARTMENT TOLD'S ME TODAY THAT THE WESTERN UNION FORM YOU SENT WAS NOT VALID AND ELUCID" - Dr Frank Johnson

THERE IS A MURDER CASE WHICH I ENGAGE MY SELF INTO TO MAKE SURE THE CLIENT IS NOT KILLED BY HANGING, BUT I THANK GOD TODAY THAT THE CLIENT SUCIDED IN GOING TO JAIL INSTEAD OF HANGING TO DEATH,THAT IS THE REASON WHY I DIDN,T GET BACK TO YOU SOON. - Mohammed Traore

PLEASE HELP ME BECAUSE AM BURNING I MEAN I AM IN BETWEEN THE DEVIL AND THE RED SEA PLEASE. - Ruth
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good luck in all you do SP. Don't be a stranger. I know I haven't been doing anything with lads lately and have had other things going on in my life, so I can understand. Take care, friend.

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
except for the ymca lad, I will keep him on for the time being,

Excellent!

SP, you'll be missed, no doubt of that, your local friendly keyboard salesman has already shut up shop.

I really hope that you'll be back soon with some even more wicked ideas.

and if you come across any suitable domains, hopefully you'll let us all know.

Good bye and good luck!

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Mr_Happy
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SP, you'll be back. One day you'll open an old email account and before you know it you'll be emailing him for pictures.

You'll be missed!
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fare thee well big guy. I'm very sorry to see someone of your calibre go, but I hope you'll come back and help everyone out again one day. Good luck in your new venture.

Post Whore

Wink

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
Jerome
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey I haven't been here for a long time but thanks anyway for this great place that 419eater is!

Take some rest, and... Bonne continuation !

Flag Monaco Benin Benin Benin Ivory Coast Ivory Coast Ivory Coast France France France Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Mortar Mortar
Eight
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm glad you won't be leaving entirely, mate, but you've been such a huge part of Eater, that your absence will be felt in every corner. You've been a significant contributing factor to what makes this place special for me and so many others - thank you for that, and all best wishes for success in your new addiction. Very Happy

United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Benin Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Nigeria France Benin

Avatar from sweethell ** www.ScamWarners.com - Victim warnings, support, advice & information ** Click here to donate to 419Eater.com
Gold Hat
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey SP - you are the best of the best Thumbs up

But you know . . . and I know . . . as all of us know . . . the lads are best described as dog shite . . . and we all know how hard it is to get that off our shoe once we step in it Laughing

You'll be back . . . just take a good long rest and bask in your extraordinary accomplishments . . . yes we will miss you . . . but we'll meet again.

Au revoir
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What a shocker! Shocked I hear a huge sucking noise, as you leave us, the air is rushing out! I'm having trouble breathing!!
SP, you have always been a great help to me and the rest of the baiters here, and your baits have been truly inspiring and funny as hell. I'm a big fan, who will miss you while you are gone. I wish you the very best of luck with your RL exploits, and please try to stop by and say hello to us until you come back fulltime (I sure hope you do.} Keep us updated with your biking and picture-taking too, and don't let any of the other PWs here pass your total,
Enjoy your break, SP, Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
CowboyBuck
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Scam Patroller,

Thank you for all of your help when I was new to 419Eater.

WhiteKing419

United States United Nations
Ireland United Kingdom Switzerland Germany Netherlands France Italy Spain Ukraine
South Africa Nigeria Ghana Australia Japan China Malaysia
Argentina Columbia Panama
Right now I am getting pissed with your responses
And still you later claimed there are snakes on the road to the Western Union
Please for the sake of humanity help Mr. Felix and I to get this money
John Drake
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good luck, SP!!!

"YOU GO TO HELL YOU DA FREAK GOD STRIKE YOU DEED RIT NOW HOW DARE YOU SAYE THOS THINS TO ME I AM CHRSTIAN AND DO NOT DO DOSE THINGS YOU ARE SIK SIK MAN!!!!
YOU NEVER NEVER RITE TO ME AGAN--EVAR EVAR!!! I WIL ASS GOD TO PUNISH YOU AND SEHND YOU TO HELL! YOU AR SO SIK IT MAKE ME ILL JUS THINKIN ABUT YOU SO CRAZY." -Dr Wily

Without this certificate, we are still where we are.
I can never trust you again. It will be hard for us to work together.
I have learnt so much from the disappointments i experienced from you. I can only thank you for wasting my precious time.
thanks for wasting my time all thes while. You have been a great friend, i can not deny that.
Thanks for not being there for me when it matters most. -Xu Chaofan
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Man, that totally sucks. You are one of the biggest reasons that I got into baiting as much as I did. Your Abeche bait was the inspiration for my biggest safaris and for the formation of TWAT. I cannot imagine this place without you.

Good luck with whatever it is that you are going to do and keep up the cycling.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

thanks for all your great work here, SP. hope to see you back, or maybe I'll run into you on the roads and trails of the southeast.

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 4:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good Luck and Best Wishes SP

I would have viewed you retiring as a sign of the Apocalypse but feel safe as younger daughter has not tidied her room ( THAT would be a sign of doom, if she ever puts everything away in her wardrobe it will reach critical mass and implode )
thefife
Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY???? Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Crying or Very sad

SP, you're one of a bunch of especially great guys and gals that through a lot of hard work, diligence, dedication, quirkiness and at times huge amounts of patience helped make eater the wonderful place it is today. None of us are going to forget that (apart from Gold Hat but his mind is going quite rapidly now so we shall forgive him).

All the very best in your new endeavours and whatever else you find to occupy your time when not shopping for yet another heavy duty keyboard.

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
4X1X9
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I can't get the image of an Eater Retirement Home out of my head and inside Shiver and SP are sat there playing dominoes and grumbling loudly about the standard of baiting these days and the price of everything Laughing

On a serious note though your retirement from full time baiting is just as great a loss as when we lost Shiver to the very same cause. Best of luck with your new venture, if you put in the same effort as you have done here no doubt it will be a roaring success.

You will have to munch the statistics of the transfer so I can give to them - Mr. James Hessom Hessom

If not that you only hide behind computer and be playing prawns with us - Benny Clifford

Pith Helmet France - Luxembourg

Closed lad accounts x26 - 2012 Closed lad accounts x258 - 2013
Closed lad accounts x263 - 2014 Closed lad accounts x160 - 2015
Closed lad accounts x204 & x1 - 2016
Closed lad accounts x177 - 2017 Closed lad accounts x81 - 2018
Closed lad accounts x85 - 2019 Closed lad accounts x9 -2020
(Grand Total Closed lad accounts 1,262) Golden Pig
Lobo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just to echo the sentiments already stated in this thread, You will be missed. I wish you all the best SP. Do drop by and say hello when you get the chance. Best of luck with the Domains. beers!

DONT FULK WITH US PAUL !! Agent Monday Snipper
FORK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Moses Modese

"write to me and tell to me more about myself" KristinaLove
"i might be shit to another time which might be in 3weeks or 1month" Raymond Miller mass bait
"you will be pilled to death" Adamu Ibrahim
"why is western union hard this time please?" Mr. Morgan

JOIN THE PACK!
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SP you were one of the main reasons I joined here.

We will miss you greatly and thanks for all the advice and help you have given all of us.

I hope your nubs grow back into fingers as you return back to RL.

Hope you come back for visits so we dont totally feel lost.

Enjoy your time off you deserve it for sure.

DQ just one of your many admirers

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic