SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The great charity scam *dolla chops aplenty*

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Due to my computer being down, Reverend R0berts0n will be tending to his sick mother for the near future.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
bluebaiter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad has also just sent me the chinese bank account and told me not to send to the other e-mail address. i've replied:
Quote:
Dan,
I didnt hear from you last night so we have paid the money via Western Union to your associate. We had to send it in 5 smaller $5k parcels as the upper limit for WU is $5K I think. Is everything OK? Our lawyers were very worried about using Western Union and they advised us against doing this but since we had the photo and you had said we would get another photo with somebody 'creeping' I personally guaranteed this would be OK.

Can you confirm that you have received the money that we sent yesterday.

Our production of 'h0t beef' is going very well and I expect more research money will be vailable for the h0t beef program. Please confirm that the money has arrived OK.

regards,
Bernie

Chop Chop!!

Dan Nkwerre "the group is doing pretty well and we needed to give them the hot beef injection to see how it will look like"

Badago Kabore "I am very busy here in finland the capital city of Paraguay"

Closed lad accounts x 2 Germany
Safari (Group Safari) Dan Port Harcourt - Abeche
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love the dolla chop. He has promised so many people money if they went along with his scamming, now they're going to want to get paid.

My Reverend will have an absolute ton of money to give him soon, he's just going to have to travel for it.

pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bello Afolabi has once more advised Dan to gracefully step aside from the handling of the Sacred Heart business.

Quote:
YOU DE BIGGEST FOOL FOR INTERNETS, GO BACK TO UR VILLAGE TELL UR SISTER MAKE FOR ASHAWO, FOOOOOOL.

TODAY I CHOP $25K FOR BERNIE, $4K FOR BRAFFORD AND AM AWAIT $61K FOR WINSTON THEN I GO BUY BIG HOUSE AND MERCEDES.

HOW U LIKE THAT, MUMU FOR LIFE? YOU LOSE, SMALL BOI, U WORTLES TOUT, SO STOP MESSING WITH MY JOB AT SACRED HEART PEOPLE COS IF YOU COST ME DOLLS WITH UR FOOLISH GAMES YOUR GENERATION WILL EVER BE DOOMED FOREVER AND EVER, MAY THE SOUL OF YOUR LATE FATHER REST IN PIECES.

NA PEPOLE WHO DON DIE AT PIPLINE BLAZT DEY BETTER THAN U GENRATION. UR OSU FAMILY DON RUN FROM VILAGE WHEN UR PAPA DON GET CAUGHT FORKIN GOATS N JUNIOR BOYS. UR MAMA ASHAWO MANY BROTHER DON SAY HER TOTO SMELL OF MONKEY.

NNEGI AMARO IFE O YA MERE OJIRI MUTA GI,EWU KA IBU ANUOFIA LIKE YOU,EGO ONE KI IWELI IJI EMENU,NMUA NATA NIGERIA MMA EGBU GI,EJI NUMBER GI UMU AKAM GA EGBU GI,KA ANYI NEVE ANYA VU IFE GA EME ECHI.

KEEEEEEP OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFF.

I AM BELLO.

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ sheer poetry .. I'm lighting some candles, pour me a whisky, and read it again ... and again ... Laughing

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
larry
Old Telecom Guy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well after much prodding the thanks you note to the Couple who are raising money at the church has arrived.

Oh dear, they forgot to mention the Church Group and We specifically asked for Children. And just when we have a pile of cash to send. there could be some delays.....

Not Smart....Not Smart at all..... Evil or Very Mad

"Mimi si yule ninayesema ni mimi" - Larry

"sir i have just told you the gospel truth" - D4n Nkw3rr3
Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkw3rr3: Port Harcourt to Abeche (with a layover in Cameroon)
Closed lad accounts x 4 Cellphone x 2 pony
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

These mugus don't look too happy! Trophy generators, though.

WBHY, nice! I will edit that a touch to fit the communications. Thank you!

Doc

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I had no idea these lads were going to be so much fun. This is a great oportunity for some newbies to get trophies and learn how to get bank accounts reported.

Hopefully I have the computer back up and running soonest.

bluebaiter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you Sir, I resemble that last remark! Trophies well received, I shall use them as a powerful force to educate the world on the suffering that is ....The Creeping Palsy!!!!

They look like 3 uni students. I'll bet that shorty is D4n and and has put the rest of them up to it. The tall thin guy looks like he'd be a walkover, just happy to have friends and be involved but the 'muscle' (whom I shall nickname Biff) looks like he is getting more and more pi$$ed off. At some stage he is going to twig and then he will hammer his 2 geeky mates.

Muscle guy doesnt look to happy with the Creeping Palsy:

Dan Nkwerre "the group is doing pretty well and we needed to give them the hot beef injection to see how it will look like"

Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He was trying for money earlier to buy a field, earned himself a slap to which he replied in what must be a Freudian slip...

Quote:
I am sorry about this,you know african man mentally eager for money

Javed Main:I received your e-mail message but cannot read very well due to the injection I took last night/Please for Gods sake i would'nt like you to address my bank as feck/You are a priest and you are bold enough to tell me that you took 3 bottles of the finest whiskey/Please i am not ready to take more of your insult.

NIGERIA HE GOAT
IF YOU EVER SEND THIS TYPE OF THINGS TO MY EMAIL;; I WILL SHOW MY SELF TO YOU BASTAD NIGERIA HE GOAT....F*CK OFF AND DIE OF UNGER

YOU ARE SUCH A NONENTITY, I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE. WHAT AN INGLORIOUS BASTARD ARE YOU?

Closed lad accounts x 10-2x33/8 you do the hokey cokey and you turn around and that's what it's all about
Opps I crapped my pants
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was thinking why dont we keep messing with him for awhile and after closeing account after account "give" all our money to the good reverend and work a group safary? With enough money and so may people would add credibility to us. Not to mention this guys so gulible with the trophys. I dont know what do yall think??

Closed lad accounts X22

PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE AND PLEASE I NEED THE MONEY FOR MY SON TO CLEAR THE HOSPITAL BILL
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just did a group safari a little while back, it was a lot of fun. Let's hold off on the safri until later though.

Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^
I agree. Let's push him to the limit where he is, then he'll be more eager and committed to move when he finally does go.

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
bluebaiter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

D4n is trying to bypass my main professor character (B3rnie Z4rsoff) and go back to the benefactor character to get his $25K. This has lead to both characters becoming concerned about what has become of the $$ and the professor demanding info on what happened to the $25K. D4n has been told that the $25K was to set up the 'Blue' control group and that he cant get the $30K for H0t B33f Injections until we find out what happened to the initial $25K. He hasnt owned up to the money going missing, he is asking for another $25K to be sent (because of the massive number of new cases of 'Creeping Palsy' Laughing )

Whilst this lad is pumping out hilarious trophies, lets not send him anywhere but to that road with a camera!!! I'm thinking that when the H0t B33f Injection works I will need proof of the cure. Probably something involving live chickens Shocked

When all is said and done, maybe send them to the G0merboyZ Reunion as mentioned in another thread.

justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I agree with all the posted. Lets keep that camera and artist busy. Safari can always happen at a later date. I got my pic but the work computer will not allow me to upload to photobucket or flikr.

I also got below and will forward to ALAN

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

If you dont know you are now the Company Police. The Annoyed Check Lad

BACK the ATTACK
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dan is trying to pretend that everything's OK, even though Bello Afolabi has chopped his dolla.

Quote:
Dear Sir,
thank you so much, the foundation is so grateful to you. i will forward
to you the work done with the money with time so that you can send us more money
thanks
Dan Nkwerre

Better get your modalities in place this time, Dan.... Laughing

larry
Old Telecom Guy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well the Ladies society has collected almost 10,000 dollars! And the lad wants it sent in two lots by Western Union (whatever that is...). Those little old ladies are still trying to figure out postal orders. Maybe we could ship a mattress with the money stuffed inside. the possibilites are endless.

things are going to slow down for a while with various delaying tactics. I do like the idea of giving the money to the Pastor who has a better idea of how to get the cash to the Foundation.

Evil or Very Mad

"Mimi si yule ninayesema ni mimi" - Larry

"sir i have just told you the gospel truth" - D4n Nkw3rr3
Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkw3rr3: Port Harcourt to Abeche (with a layover in Cameroon)
Closed lad accounts x 4 Cellphone x 2 pony
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^
larry,

Any time you want Bello to chop Dan's dolla, just PM me with your character's name and I'll attend to it. Very Happy

bluebaiter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well...apparently D4n did receive the money after all. What was all that nonsense about with B3ll0 pffftt!!!

Quote:
Dear B3rnie zars0ff,

The foundation just made a request to him, we got the fund and the patients are doing pretty well,thank you so much from the foundation.

the foundation will appreciate it if you will help send another $25,000 beacuse we have many cases here, we want to get two groups of medical team working on different groups so that we will know how best they will perform and it will put real competion/eagerness and carefulness too to come up with good results for what you are looking for so thereby helping the other sufferers too.

I wish I could invent $25K like that every day!!

Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

With that kind of money on hand he should be willing, keen, even eager to keep those trophies coming.

csudebate
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I offered him 50k that I made from my investment in the bull semen market.
bluebaiter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

To my other character, the rich beneficiary:

Quote:
Yes we have gotten the money and the patients are doing pretty well. the foundation is all hearty cheers to you . thank you so much from the foundation.

Well, hearty cheers no less!!

PiddlerJohn
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It seems they took alot of photos in bulk at the same place!

And obviously the poor orphans couldn't be there as I requested

Quote:
we can not get the women and children together because of the fight as every body was running for dear lives

ImageImage
PiddlerJohn
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dollar-chop time.

I've created another email account called "Dan Nkwerre Charity Office".

I've forwarded a message from the "charity office" to our friend Dan; along with confirmation of having paid the 3rd party!
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 11:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have to say that Dan is holding up pretty well, refusing to admit his dolla is getting chopped, and confident of further riches.

Today he's lost at least $(4+25+10)K and ignored a series of taunts from Bello Afolabi. We'll just have to keep on scrambling his eggs, I guess. Very Happy

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic