SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The G0merBoyz Gang Annual Reunion - all welcome

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jerome
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

GomerPyle wrote:
A copy of the receipt for the plane ticket. The cost ties in with the amount shown on the ticket above

Hmm I hope your lad does not read French, because he may notice the last 2 sentences do not mean nothing! Wink

Flag Monaco Benin Benin Benin Ivory Coast Ivory Coast Ivory Coast France France France Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Mortar Mortar
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I know. It's just my wicked sense of humour. I wouldn't use it on a Lad from Cote d'Ivoire - or maybe I would. Laughing

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Is this what the guymen call "Cash and Carry"?

What is a good percentage of Ludmi||a's money to offer the pickup guy?

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I offer 50/50 but some have argued for 60/40.

Whether you want to argue or not is up to you. Maybe it appears more authentic if you argue over it.

Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
parrot
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I googled our models name and it is bringin up 419 eater. I have asked that we mask the name.

"I got your email and you made me laugh, I guess you have slapped a lawyer before, if you slap me, I will jail you, WELL JUST JOKING, I guess I triggered your anger, by my ealier speech, I AM VERY SORRY, I was so stressed up in the court today"

"these documents are personal as they are alot of scams around and need certain of these informationd for their personal use."
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You can just 'leet' it instead.... 1t 1nv0lv3s ch4ng1ng l3tt3r5 to num83r5. Very Happy

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
parrot
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

what are you doing to get him there?

"I got your email and you made me laugh, I guess you have slapped a lawyer before, if you slap me, I will jail you, WELL JUST JOKING, I guess I triggered your anger, by my ealier speech, I AM VERY SORRY, I was so stressed up in the court today"

"these documents are personal as they are alot of scams around and need certain of these informationd for their personal use."
parrot
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Donato wrote:
You can just 'leet' it instead.... 1t 1nv0lv3s ch4ng1ng l3tt3r5 to num83r5. Very Happy

Yes it was an old post actually 2 not written by me so I don't have the option to mask it myself.

Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

Ask a mod. Very Happy

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
parrot
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 5:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I tried that on the technical questions section and was told it wasn't technical. Oh well.

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can cross Charles S0lud0 off my list as I can't understand a word he says over the phone - either that or he's been siphoning petrol out of parked cars and been swallowing it. Laughing

parrot
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Have you managed to call Mr. Richard yet?

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll do him right away parrot.

I have a traveller who has confirmed verbally by phone that he will be attending.

Now I'll look at Richard's details and use all my evil powers on him.

A multiple airport meet. Very Happy - Now That's What I Call Music Laughing

If we get two - that's a result, but there's time to get more.

seminal
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm trying desperately to get H4rry C4r3m4n, my favourite pet, there, with the lure of a massive payout. The fcuker is ignoring me, but I'm still plugging away!
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No problem seminal

If you need anything to persuade him I'll do what I can - even calling as Ludmi||a if I have to.

I've just had a marathon calling session and I have one pretty sure of mine and parrot has some very likely ones.

I better go out and get some more phone credit and case up some of mine.

ScoobyDon't
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

GomerPyle wrote:
I can cross Charles S0lud0 off my list as I can't understand a word he says over the phone - either that or he's been siphoning petrol out of parked cars and been swallowing it. Laughing

You may have the same lad I had recently.
Is he giving you the same "i'm very ill" croak he used on me? It's amazing how quickly it disappears when he's losing his temper.

I may have a Ghanian lad to join this wonderful lad reunion - I'll let you know.

Closed lad accounts x5
Safari Afua, The Worried Girl - Accra, Ghana to Cotonou, Benin. "Am very tired and i need to go have some rest. I don't think i will go out tomorrow." Thanks Blah!
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

parrot has Rich@rd coming all the way from Ghana - he is going to perform a wash wash as entertainment, 'cause we all like a performer. Laughing

Of my Lads

Peter P@ul from Nigeria has agreed verbally and I'll e-mail him tonight with all the details

I have a long recorded telephone conversation lasting 14 minutes (which I can use to sue him if he backs out at a later date) but the only interesting thing is when a riot erupts in the internet cafe near the end. Laughing

He is my best bet so far and he is known to be a successful and scummy scammer, and if we get him to walk on the runway and he gets sucked into the intake on a Pratt and Whitney turbo fan the world will be a better place.

We have two probables - and time for more.

Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

no wonder he has been quiet. the poor lad has had fever Crying or Very sad

Quote:
I HAVE BEEN HOOKED DOWN BY FEVER AND CAN'T GET UP TO MY FEET. ANYWAY, I GOT A TATTOO ARTIST BUT THE BILL IS TOO MUCH AND HOW DO I HANDLE THAT??? BECAUSE NOW, I DON'T HAVE A DIME ON ME AT THE MOMENT! SEND THE TATTOO PICTURE AND LET ME SEE BUT MIND YOU, I DON'T HAVE A DIME TO PAY THE ARTIST,. I MUST CONFESS THIS TO YOU!

BY THE WAY, FROM WHERE WILL LUDMI11A BE COMIGN FROM? MAY I HAVE THE FLIGHT DETAILS AFTER?
OLU.
unfortunately mr gomer cannot help as it is part of the joining process that he does everything himself

Safari it was all a big fuck of disappointed
you are the fooliest baboom!
Closed lad accountsMortarSand TimerSand TimerSand TimerTattooVcamera
You are dead MUMU!!!!
parrot
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

She is coming from Paris. The flight information is posted on page 1 of this thread.

parrot
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well you could tell your lad that if he wants to meet Ludmill4 he will then have enough for his tattoo. It would be depend on your preference. A ying yang or a pith helmet!

carlosq
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good luck with attracting delegates for the conference.

Personally I'd like to give a presentation entitled 'Prospects for Heaven after a life spent thieving'. It would be a very short talk.

your a big time animal get loss with your money . another person can buy the gold dust - Bello

Remember what great mating ruttier king - Jones Jerry
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No parrot - that won't work.

He's already been to Cotonou once, chasing Ludmi||a, and it's unlikely he'll go again.

I have another keen delegate I need to mail tonight.

It took me 18 moths to get my first safari, so I'll be as sick as a parrot if you get yours - but I'll still provide whatever help you need. Very Happy

I just had to use the 'sick as a parrot' comment Laughing

parrot
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL OK I have read so many stories its hard to keep them all straight!

I will not be disappointed if they don't go, half the fun is getting there!

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I like the avatar. Very Happy

Naah - the fun is getting them there.

I'll be out tomorrow until the evening and need to load up my phone credit.

The next trick is to pick them up after they get there and keep the bait going.

Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am offering a 60/40 split of $5K USD for a simple wash wash job. About 25 of them are interested. Smile

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic