SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The great charity scam *dolla chops aplenty*

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Laughing Nice job guys!! He has been a busy lad.

Javed Main:I received your e-mail message but cannot read very well due to the injection I took last night/Please for Gods sake i would'nt like you to address my bank as feck/You are a priest and you are bold enough to tell me that you took 3 bottles of the finest whiskey/Please i am not ready to take more of your insult.

NIGERIA HE GOAT
IF YOU EVER SEND THIS TYPE OF THINGS TO MY EMAIL;; I WILL SHOW MY SELF TO YOU BASTAD NIGERIA HE GOAT....F*CK OFF AND DIE OF UNGER

YOU ARE SUCH A NONENTITY, I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE. WHAT AN INGLORIOUS BASTARD ARE YOU?

Closed lad accounts x 10-2x33/8 you do the hokey cokey and you turn around and that's what it's all about
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 2:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Busy ain't quite the word for it. Just think of this lad, thinking he's hit the jackpot with this scam. He's got a ton of mail coming in, he's either wearing himself out trying to answer them all, or hiring other people to help with this with the promise of a kickback at the end.

Boy are they gonna be disappointed. If I were the lad when all of this goes wrong, as you know it will, I'd safari myself to N'Djamena to start a new life. Laughing

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 2:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It looks like those bank accountts are closed. Our scumy piece of shit says he is getting us a new account.

Scummy piece of shit wrote:
Hello dear XXXXX,

how are you? i got your mail. thanks so much. the foundation is not for profit but to help the women and children displaced by wars in various African countries.this is all we do here in Africa.

On monday i will send to you the new account number where you will pay in the money so that the foundation can continue with their projects at hand.

The foundation has agreed to use the name ''cach//uma bohi//gal'' for the orphange

Thanks
Dan Nk-=0we-rrr
financial Officer

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot

Last edited by dr stephen williams on Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total
scambuster3
Elite Baiter

Location: South East tip of Australia Down under, where a Dingo ate my Lads WU slip

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 2:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got some more cheesy pics from him, and a warning from scamwarners, guess i was in the CC

Bank accounts sent to mysterious Alan = 477

Winner of Inspector Gadget 2009 fake checks contest, thanks IG
Winner of Inspector Gadget 2008 Bank account contest, thanks IG

"You are going to scam your passport page "
"CENTRAL BANK OF NIGER1A has scanned this email for viruses, vandals and malicious content."
"The Central Bank of Nigerian will put you in jail for life. You must return that money or you will face a brutal consequences."
"I KNOW U ARE JUST A TIME WASTER AND A BULL SHITTER."
"Hope you are not a joker because I don't waste my time and job on jokers"
"Time wasters are not authorized to contact us"
Closed lad accounts
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@SB3: not even in the CC, the idiot was sending emails with 20+ addies in the TO:

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
everymosquito
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jumpin the mix here, think there's still time to help?
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jump on. Just make sure to read up on the bait so far so you know what needs to be done.

Also, as an FYI, my home computer crashed this morning so I can pretty much just check the board from my phone, which is what I'm doing right now.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
bluebaiter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 12:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Prof Zars0ff has just e-mailed our lad telling him that:

The picture is no good, the subject is crawling, not creeping, another picture is needed.

Tried to pay via the bank account but internet banking said 'no account of this name' so has had to use the funds for the other control group in Accra Ghana.

Another bank account is needed and another photo is needed. I have also told him about an experimental cure for the 'Cr33ping p4lsy'. It has a very long and complicated scientific name but the shortened nickname for it is 'H0t B33f'.

I can see the academic counsell requiring some 'H0t B33f' injections for future research grants. Twisted Evil

Dan Nkwerre "the group is doing pretty well and we needed to give them the hot beef injection to see how it will look like"

Badago Kabore "I am very busy here in finland the capital city of Paraguay"

Closed lad accounts x 2 Germany
Safari (Group Safari) Dan Port Harcourt - Abeche
bluebaiter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dan is in the house!!!!

reply just received:

Quote:
Dear B3rnie zars0ff,

How are you today? i got your mail and the foundation is happy for the mail, the foundation has expressed their loyalty and gratitude to you.

I will resend the pics and talk to the bank to see where the problem is from and to correct it, i will send the account details again once it is corrected. Have a nice working week ahead.

Thanks
D4n Nkw3rre

I am really starting to like this lad, seems very eager to please. I'm predicting a long but rocky relationship.

Dan Nkwerre "the group is doing pretty well and we needed to give them the hot beef injection to see how it will look like"

Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been delaying him for the week. Mainly because I need to make up application forms and haven't bothered yet. So last email was sent just before the 'last flight' earlier today. I get this a short while ago at 03:11am GMT or 04:11am his local time(He really is so eager to please he can't sleep Twisted Evil )

Quote:
Thanks and have a wonderfull working week

Laughing Laughing He's determined to get these football teams on the go!

Javed Main:I received your e-mail message but cannot read very well due to the injection I took last night/Please for Gods sake i would'nt like you to address my bank as feck/You are a priest and you are bold enough to tell me that you took 3 bottles of the finest whiskey/Please i am not ready to take more of your insult.

NIGERIA HE GOAT
IF YOU EVER SEND THIS TYPE OF THINGS TO MY EMAIL;; I WILL SHOW MY SELF TO YOU BASTAD NIGERIA HE GOAT....F*CK OFF AND DIE OF UNGER

YOU ARE SUCH A NONENTITY, I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE. WHAT AN INGLORIOUS BASTARD ARE YOU?

Closed lad accounts x 10-2x33/8 you do the hokey cokey and you turn around and that's what it's all about
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 5:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm afraid Dan has had some bad news which may affect the running of the bait.

Earlier today, he received an e-mail from someone called Bello Afolabi, advising him to drop the Sacred Heart people.

The reason I know this is because I am Bello Afolabi. Very Happy

I wrote as follows:

Quote:
WETTIN DEY U HEAVY MUGU?

YOU DEY FUCK WIT MY MAGA FROM SCARED HEART YOU DON DIE FOOOOOOOOOOOL.

I ADVICE YOU THIS ONLY ONE THE TIME ONLY, ALLL DE MAGAS FROM SACRED HEART ARE MINE SO FULK OFF NOW B4 I GO OGWUGWU AKPU SHRINE N SWEAR 4 U. KOM KARI MEANS U B DEAD VERY SOON, GRAVE DEY WAITIN.

DE MAGA BRAFFORD MINE, HE GIVE ME KNOW U SEND MAIL FOOOOOOOL, DE MAGA HENDERSSON MINE SOON I WILL EAT THEIR DOLLA LEAVE YOU MUMU GO EAT SOME GOATSHET SO U NO DIE FO HUNGAR

STAY AWAY OOOOOOOOOOOO, U SMALL BOI, U WORTLES TOUT, U GOAT FUCKING AREA BOY, OOOO, I DEY CATCH U COME FESTAC I CUT OFF UR BOLLS THRU UR TROUSER AND ANT WILL BITE UR PENNIS.

IDIOT LIKE U WHO NO GET SENSE.I PITY U SO MUCH BECAUSE I DONT NO WHERE UR FULISHNESS WIL LEAD U. I ADVICE U TO GO BACK TO UR VILLAGE U MAGA

U NA BIGGEST MUMU FO INTERNETS. U JUST SMALL TIME YAHOO BOY. U DEY POOR INSPITE OF GOING TO CAFÉ. O DON TROW WORK FOR YEARS U NO EVER GET MAGA FOR BOX. IIDIOT LIKE U CANOT MAKE ONE NAIRA FROM THIS BUZINESS.

STAY AWAY FROM SECRED HEART AND KEEEEEPP OOOOOOOOFF, THIS DEY UR LAST WARNING.

I AM BELLO.

The idea is to get Dan fighting on two fronts and to give baiters an extra story line to toy with.

So, if you want to get Dan scrambling to avoid a dolla chop from Bello, simply mention to him that you have heard from me and suggesting you pay me by WU or some such.

I hope this may force him to open another bank account to try and ward off Bello. But he will certainly have lots more typing to do.

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

BWAAAAHAHAHAHA! Nice! Our mugu is going to be very concerned!

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He must be out of accounts as he has requested WU. I had to remind him that I am out to see as part of flotilla ****censored by order of the Marine Corps Commandant**** Rolling Eyes and that there is no WU on board. My shipboard account will only allow electronic transfer to another banking institution.

Also, he must have hired some help as I was informed that he has the "Artist" working on my trophy pic for the wall in our Mess Hall. Smile

^^^WBY^^^
Thanks I will be using that in the future if I need to kick him into action.

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

If you dont know you are now the Company Police. The Annoyed Check Lad

BACK the ATTACK
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

With future communiques, I'll taunt Dan about how easy it is for me to chop WUxfers -- that could push him to accept MTCN Secure (Very Happy) or have him opening accounts all over the place. Razz

EDIT: My baiting character just sent Dan this

Quote:
Dear Nkwerre,

Can you confirm that bank account coordinates for me? I am trying to transfer the $4,000 initial fund to you but the bank manager is saying no such account exists, and this is making me look like a fool in the bank. Pleae check and get back to me soonest with the correct information.

Now, I was contacted recently by your colleague, Reverend Doctor Bello Afolabi. Nice chap. He seems to think the best idea would be for me to send him a Western Union transfer for the $4,000. Would that be all right with you?

Yours in Chris,

XXXX YYYYY.

I hope that stirs him up....... Twisted Evil

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
bluebaiter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Reply just sent to D4n,

Quote:
Dan,

We have just received the new payment details off your associate, Bell0 Af0labi, I will try and intercept the payment for the research grant and pay it using the details he mentioned. He said that you were out getting the new photo and that you were OK with the H0t B33f program.

I have to travel to meet with clients over the next 2 days, I will still be on e-mail OK. If you need to contact me urgently, my assistant, M4rcus M4jor can be contacted on 2o6-2o2-4447

Best Regards,

Bernie

The loss of the $25K research grant should get him worried!!

Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Crikey!! That's $29K that Dan thinks he's lost already today....I love it. Very Happy

bluebaiter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm pretty generous with fictional money!!! Laughing

justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well I for one will be only dealing with d4n. I realize my 8800.oo dollars isnt much but . . . . it may be the only thing he is getting since B3llo is chopping the snaught out of him.

He just emailed and completly understands my inability to use WU and is will be getting me acct info right fast Laughing

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

If you dont know you are now the Company Police. The Annoyed Check Lad

BACK the ATTACK
bluebaiter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The research foundation will be devastated with the loss of the $25K but in the end it is a small price to pay to help rid the world of the debilitating 'Creeping Palsy'. I'm sure that after much anguish and head scratching D4n will be able to win his way back into our favour.

PiddlerJohn
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's also just agreed to my trophy request - should soon have another photo for the collection!
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

WBHY, I am setting up something about your dolla choppa. You have PM.

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Got an email from the lads. They have complied with my wishes. The "certificate" is laughable. Its plain text. It is also a "not for profit clearance certificate", not a certificate of registration. This won't do. Small slap coming up.

I "autoreplied" that I am out of office till Wednesday. They need to contact my assistant....

They want it sent WU, now, of course, too. Too bad it's going to be (almost) chopped.

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My assistant (me) has replied.

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, our Dan sure is eager! He sent two emails ith the same critical information, but worded differently.....

Stupid dipshit mugu wrote:

Dear XXX XXXXX,

thanks for your mail, the foundation is happy to hear from you. please ring him and inform him ok. the foundation asked me to tell you to use western union money transfer so that we can get it more easily, if the money is more than $10,000 split it and pay two times as in $5,000 two times the same day

this is the details to use:
Name: Osuoha uche nnaemeka
Bank: Intercontinental bank{western union}

Send it and tell me the secret code questions so that our senior financial officer can go and pick it up immediately.

thanks
Dan Nkwerre

So, Suzie replies

"Suzie" wrote:
Dear Mr Dan Nkwerre,

We have $51,800.00 to send. I think we send it in bank cable. I don't think Western Union is how we send it.

Anyway, Winston has to come i and sign the papers, along with XXX and Connie, and then we can see about how to send it.

He should be back Wednesday or Thursday, but Connie will be here tomorrow, and I can have her sign her part, with XXX.

If there is anything else I can do, please let me know.

Warmest regards,

Suzie

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dipshit mugu, wanting that maney NOW, wrote:

Dear sXXXXX,

Thanks for your mail, go ahead and use the foundations project account and pay in the money.

IT IS THE FOUNDATION'S PROJECT ACCOUNT.

THIS IS THE ACCOUNT NUMBER:
CHINA CONSTRUCTION BANK:ZHENJIANG BRANCH 288 TIYU CHANG RD,
HANG ZHOU CHINA
SWITF CODE: PCBCCNBJZJX
ACCOUNT NO.: 33014035500220500178
BENEFICIARY: YUEMEI GROUP CO. LTD.

LET ME KNOW ONCE YOU PAY IN THE MONEY WITH THE AMOUNT YOU PAID IN AND THE PAYMENT SLIP.

THANKS
DAN NKWERRE
FINANCIAL OFFICER
SAVE THE WOMEN AND CHILDREN OF AFRICA FOUNDATION

Sent to Alan

Last edited by dr stephen williams on Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic