SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Job Lads Caper - Inspired by Gomer

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The J0nes Group are clearly a major corporation of high repute. Laughing

I'll get him to scan and send me a copy of the DHL receipt just to make the painful butt kicking he is going to get that bit more pleasurable.

Quote:
Your message was received. I will ask one of our clients to send their check to you for US$89,000.00 to you and will be most likely delivered by DHL Express. You should receive it on Friday at most. Going by what you said, will the money be ready on Friday when you receive this check? I am asking this so I know how many payments will be sent you.

Just keep 'em rollin' on in. Very Happy

Then the delicious bit about what I do with the money.

If I send him a picture of the Porsche I buy, I think he'll be understanding, especially when he sees the kind of girl I can pull with that kind of metal. Very Happy

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

... and more lucky employers

[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],

Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From my personal catchers

[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll mail those Lads devguy67 to stop them feeling lonely and unwanted - many thanks.

.......and one of my earlier Lads is ready to make use of my special skills to cash travellers' cheques

Quote:
I confirm the payment has been sent to you and it should deliver to you any moment from now. The sum of $2000 travellers check was sent out to you today. I will want you to follow the below steps to effectively get the payment cashed without stress so another payment can be sent out to you immediately.

There's no way way this can go wrong - is there ? Very Happy

Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
without stress

He obviously hasn't worked with you before... Very Happy

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I only ever do what a scammer asks me to.

Can I be blamed if they talk drivel ?

It seems this one doesn't like talking to my answerphone message, and asks for a 'pre-arranged number' (idiot) - so now he's dug himself a hole, I just pile on the dirt Very Happy

Quote:
Dear Sir

What do you mean by a pre-arranged phone number ? There's no such thing.

I have to pre-arrange my phone number or I would not be able to tell you what it is.

Are you wanting to call me using a telephone box ? That is a very strange request but I can find one if you really want to use it, but it's not the usual way for a company to do business.

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Some more job mugus

[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],

Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some more, and I'll add yours devguy67 to the list of jobs

I know I've got several trillion dollars in lottery winnings, but you can't beat a regular income for added security. Very Happy

[email protected],
[email protected],

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm being security vetted

Quote:
hello mr wooster,
its ok ,I will investigate your all contact informations immediately with the FBI AND METROPOLITAN POLICE just to check if your records are clean and criminal free and then as soon as the they get back to me i will get back to you and transaction commences immediately we will start with a little amount of about 9885.85pounds so prepare yourself for that and your account too...ok

N/B: "IF EMPLOYEE IS NOT MORE INTERESTED IN JOB HE OR SHE SHOULD NOTIFY ME PERSONALLY BEFORE THE CHEQUE IS ISSUED OUT TO THEM ON BEHALF OF THE ORPHANAGE BY OUR DONORS SO AS TO AVOID CONFLICT OR FBI/MP ISSUES"

Knowing me - knowing you AHAAAAA Very Happy

This one's a beauty, incorporating a charity orphanage with counterfeit cheques.

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a load of cheques coming in now, and a lot of Lad pain to dispense Twisted Evil

A cheque for $89,100. I told the Lad I was spending it on my gorgeous girlfriend and sent him a picture. I think I riled him.

Quote:
I would like to take this as a joke but if you are being serious about this, I have to say at the point, that there are always consequences for such actions. Do not forget that the check in question was sent by our client, it has a tracking information which would be located to your address and if for some reasons you do not live at the address where the check was sent I am sure your bank have your information as well.
As a matter of fact, you do not expect us to have our client send a payment of such magnitude without necessarily making provisions for a situation such as this. Here is the deal, you deduct your commission and send the rest money by western union to our accountant's agent today. The information you will need to wire the money by western union is below :

I understand the fact that western union can allow you to send a maximum of $8,000.00 daily from a location. Therefore, send the money from as many locations as you can and if you cannot finish sending all of them today, you will continue with the rest tomorrow. No matter how much you have sent, let me have the necessary information as listed on the western union receipt :

If you do not send these funds today, there will consequences and that will include having your reported to FBI, Interpol and United Kingdom law enforcement agencies. Have a nice day.

He seems to think the drop box may be a spoof and the bank I gave him was real. Laughing

I can sense his rising anger. Twisted Evil

I'll tell him more about my girl and ask him to give me more time and as a token of good faith I'll make the first instalment of $8,000 - to Mr G0mer. Laughing

Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

Love it!!! Laughing

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That Lad is very cool and calculating Donato. I haven't burned him but I have let him know all the defects in the cheque he sent me (though I haven't seen a copy of it) to try and undermine his confidence. He has a website (that is up for destruction) and he appears to be well organised, and I added that after ripping him off I already had applications for more work with him.

Here are some more Lads wanting to provide jobs - and me, I'm just a workaholic Very Happy

[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],

manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Gomer, you never fail to impress with your dogged determination to bring these bastards to their knees Smile You are the driving genius of gangbaits and economy paingiving Smile
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here are some more I just grabbed from my catchers

[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@manbiteslion - even I find some of these scammers to be bumbling buffoons but nonetheless when I receive counterfeit travellers cheques, the realisation that they could cause a cashier to get the sack for accepting them, and the victim to get jail time for passing them, then whether they are brainless idiots or not, they deserve no mercy.

Cheque Lads aren't my 'cup of tea' but if ever a class of scammer deserved to feel the cold steel of a bayonet in their abdomen, they are the ones, even though I don't feel much less sympathy for the others.

I could probably sit down and share a joke and a drink with any of them if I met them in ordinary life, but when I meet them performing scams, then they better watch out.

Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A name for you to add to the list.
Quote:
On Sat, Oct 11, 2008 at 6:58 AM, Abu Bakar Bin Saud <[email protected]> wrote:

Hello Mike,

How are you doing today?

I just Received a message from Bishop Anthony that a payment of $65,210.80 in the name of Bumgrapes Plumbing, its on its way from the drop box to me( issue by Marsh Canada Ltd) has be mail out to you .

Have the payment deposited when you receive it and let me know when the bank said funds will be available.
Regards and have a nice day.

Mr Bakar

And if you need paperwork to send to your new employer don't forget the great service offered by Marvinator.

edit to add a second e-mail address
NAME: Bishop Anthony

E-MAIL: [email protected]

Tel:1 905 598 4499

and his phone number as well (U.S. one?)

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
Canada....

Information on phone number range +1 905598XXXX
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Canada
City or exchange location Brampton, ON
Original network provider* Fido Solutions Inc.

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 1:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
My current position allows to operate an account that sees a large turnover with a high overdraft facility.

I think that few other applicants have a facility to match mine.

The Lad likes the sound of this and asks for education.

Quote:
Can you explain to me ways you can achieve this?

Should I educate him ? - course I should. Twisted Evil

Quote:
I have a Non Sequitur account which allows me an overdraft to the value of all my property, land, vehicles, crops and animals, including cash, accounts and book debts. Anyone can have such an account, but many people are too lazy to make the effort.

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just a couple of new faje cheque/job Lad scams

[email protected],
[email protected],

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was working on the pc and a call came in on my answerphone and it caught my attention because it was clearly an American accent. He said his name was Kelly (no not R Kelly) which I can't match up to any of the baits I have open at the moment.

I am aware that cheque Lads frequently use their contacts in the USA to provide counterfeit cheques but this is a first for me. Quite spooky really.

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some more job lads

[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],

4X1X9
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^

Cheers, lets see if we can get a few bank accounts closed from some of this lot.

You will have to munch the statistics of the transfer so I can give to them - Mr. James Hessom Hessom

If not that you only hide behind computer and be playing prawns with us - Benny Clifford

Pith Helmet France - Luxembourg

Closed lad accounts x26 - 2012 Closed lad accounts x258 - 2013
Closed lad accounts x263 - 2014 Closed lad accounts x160 - 2015
Closed lad accounts x204 & x1 - 2016
Closed lad accounts x177 - 2017 Closed lad accounts x81 - 2018
Closed lad accounts x85 - 2019 Closed lad accounts x9 -2020
(Grand Total Closed lad accounts 1,262) Golden Pig
Eniac
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

4X1X9 wrote:
[email protected]

Russky vlads, see http://www.bobbear.co.uk/phcconsulting.html (bobbear.co.uk currently under heavy DDoS attack, site may load very slowly)

If you ever find email addresses or sites like this please report them here http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=32 or here http://forum.aa419.org/
These sites must die.

Did you ever get a response from a vlad?

Enuac

- ALHADJI FARUK

suxk my dick asshole go an die in helllllllllllllll - A. Povake

May your days never be long. you are a fraudster and please stop writing me because i will be force to send the italian mafia to kill you. bye forever you witch. - Barrister Mrs. Tori Freddy

Also don;t scarry when somebody from my romanian frieds will apper at your real home address. - Martina Tiffany alias Catalin Budoi

Mr please dont make o joke with us because we dont are stupid - Brejner Barbosa
4X1X9
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Eniac

Never actually sent out a mail to that address because by the time I had set up my template there were fresher lists for me to use. I seem to remember Gomer did send out mails to the initial list so he might have had some correspondence with this guy.

We do sometimes get Vlads, if I see an address that I think is attached to a domain I send it to Ima Baeder as I sometimes can't make up my mind whether a domain is fake or a genuine website piggy backed by a scammer.

You will have to munch the statistics of the transfer so I can give to them - Mr. James Hessom Hessom

If not that you only hide behind computer and be playing prawns with us - Benny Clifford

4X1X9
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 4:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They really don't like anything being said against their precious Western Union/Moneygram do they?

Quote:
from G3orge Carl0s <[email protected]> hide details 3:24 am (13 hours ago)
to xxxx xxxx <[email protected]>
date Nov 19, 2008 3:24 AM
subject Re: Cleared
signed-by googlemail.com
mailed-by googlemail.com

Dear Mr.xxxxxx xxxxx

I got your message,But i want to let you understo0d that there is no where in the w0rld today where Western-Union or Money gram is not but if you rather prefferd t0 send the money back to me via Bank transfer,There is n0 problems for thats..Here is my bank acc0unt Details as Follow

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic