SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Mass Church Bait w/ Simon Bar Sinister: Post Updates here!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Simon Bar Sinister
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Seems our Lad was shut down ....... His Emails seem to be bouncing....

Either a little religion scared him or G-Mail got him...

Guess another victim is in order

Nigeria United States <---- so many to go.. but it's a start!!
Cellphone x2
Tattoo i have to tatoo on my hand and my chest thanks and god you and all member,s of w.i.c.c.a.n thanks you email ineed help pastor pleas help me please. - Muhsini Hasani (lad) Easter Egg 2013

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
minester
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, let's get a new person to bait. I have a dollar chopper, wanna make a lad gang like the G0m3r b0y5s? That's how we get a tattoo out of this lad.

minester

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Young T!m is all set to play his egotistical little snot role. I'll keep an eye out for a courier lad to send your way.
straightshooter1960
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a lad I have been working I could offer up. I told him I was going to talk to the pastor of my church this morning about distributing the funds through the church so it seems like a natural time to introduce new characters.
He is trying to pass me off to a security company now who has the "trunk boxes"
This is my first post. I have read so much my head aches! Simon is my assigned mentor but we have not really worked together yet. This could be a good chance for me to learn firsthand.
If you want to use this particular lad what is the best way to get everyone up to speed on the transaction so far?
parrot
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You can post it here for all involved to see. That will get us up to speed and give us an idea on how to progress.

"I got your email and you made me laugh, I guess you have slapped a lawyer before, if you slap me, I will jail you, WELL JUST JOKING, I guess I triggered your anger, by my ealier speech, I AM VERY SORRY, I was so stressed up in the court today"

"these documents are personal as they are alot of scams around and need certain of these informationd for their personal use."
straightshooter1960
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK I think I have all the text in the right order and file.
I forgot to mention I also got a call from him posing as the security company on a K7 number.
He seems to be hooked Smile
This will be the conversation so far with character number one, who has cancer and is in a hospital in Scotland. Funny his IP resolves to Spain!
I will make another post including the conversations with the security company.
Quote:

fromm0 f1sh <[email protected]>
toSolom0n David <[email protected]>

dateSun, Nov 16, 2008 at 8:21 AM
subjectRe: THIS IS MR.SOLOm0N DAVID (CERTIFICATE OF DEPOSIT)
mailed-bygmail.com

Dear Solom0n David,
I am having problems sending the attachment. I keep getting a server error message. I do not know what that means. I tried 3 or 4 times to send the document and can't get it through. Could you send it directly to the security company? I apologize to you for having these troubles and I don't know what else to do.
I am quite upset over it.
Please let me know what to do.
Thank you,
m0

On Sat, Nov 15, 2008 at 7:31 PM, Solom0n David <[email protected]> wrote:

DEAR MAURICE f1shm0ORE,

HOW ARE YOU TODAY?

PLEASE MY DEAR MAURICE f1shm0ORE, HERE IS THE ATTACHMENT OF THE CERTIFICATE OF DEPOSIT THAT WAS ISSUED TO ME THE DAY I DEPOSITED THE TWO TRUN BOXES WITH BAREJAS SECURITY COMPANY IN MADRID SPAIN.

AS SOON AS YOU GET THIS MAIL CONTACT THEM IMMEDIATELY AS THEY ARE WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU.

GOD BLESS YOU AS I WAIT FOR YOUR REPLY SOONEST.

THANKS
SOLOm0N DAVID.

Reply Forward

tosolom0ndavid635 <[email protected]>

dateSat, Nov 15, 2008 at 7:49 AM
subjectRe: Greetings
mailed-bygmail.com

hide details Nov 15 (1 day ago) Reply

Mr. Solom0n David,
I fear you are too ill to respond.
I have been contacted by the security company you mentioned but they are asking for some certificates? You have not sent me any documents. Are you able?
I will be leaving for a few days shortly so I can only hope you will be well enough to write me back. I am praying for you every day.
Please write back,
m0

On Fri, Nov 14, 2008 at 4:40 PM, m0 f1sh <[email protected]> wrote:

Mr Solom0n David,
I hope this letter finds you well. I am concerned that you did not send me the information as you promised. Has your health worsened? I have been praying for you and asking God to provide you enough time and strength to complete this transaction, so you can have comfort knowing the good you have done.
If you are able and still willing please send the information needed to m0ve forward.
Awaiting your reply,
m0

On 11/13/08, solom0ndavid635 <[email protected]> wrote:

DEAR MAURICE f1shm0ORE,

I AM VERY HAPPY TO RECEIVED YOUR MAIL AND INFORMATION AND I UNDERSTAND THAT YOU WILL ASSIST ME IN THIS PROJECT. NOTE THAT I HAVE ALREADY FORWARD YOUR INFORMATION TO THE SECURITY COMPNAY IN SPAIN WERE THE TRUNK BOXES WAS DEPOSITED BY ME.

I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT THIS TRANSACTION IS 100% LEGAL BECAUSE I AM GOING TO SEND TO YOU THE CERTIFICATE DEPOSITE THAT WAS ISSUED TO ME THE DAY I DEPOSITED THE TWO TRUNK BOXES WITH THE SECURITY COMPANY.

PLEASE LATER TODAY I WILL GET THE DEPOSITE CERTIFICATE THAT WAS ISSUED TO ME WHEN I DEPOSITED THIS TRUNK BOXES IN BARAJAS SECURITY COMPNAY AND FORWARD TO YOU TOGETHER WITH THE CONTACT INFORMATION OF THE SECURITY COMPNAY SO THAT YOU WILL CONTACT THEM AND DISCUSS HOW THEY WILL DELIVER THIS TRUNK BOXES TO YOUR HOME ADDRESS IN USA.

I THANK GOD FOR GIVING ME SOMBODY LIKE YOU THAT WILL BE HONEST AND SINCER TO ME AS WE HANDLE THIS PROJECT TOGETHER .

GOD BLESS YOU AS WE PROCEED IN THIS PROJECT, NOTE THAT I AM NOW IN HOSPITAL IN SCOTTLAND TAKING TREATMENT OVER MY ILNESS, AND I PRAY THAT GOD WILL NOT LET ME DIE.

PLEASE DO PUT ME IN YOUR PRAYERS EVERY DAY BY DAY.

THANKS
SOLOm0N DAVID.

> Fra: "m0 f1sh" <[email protected]>
> Til: solom0ndavid635 <[email protected]>
> Emne: Re: Greetings
> Dato: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 05:41:04 -0500

Mr. Soloman,
So sorry to hear of your bad health. I hope you feel better today.
I have some good ideas for the charity contributions.
Please tell me how this all works?
Is it legal?
How long will it take?
My real name is Maurice f1shm0ore but I go by m0.
My address is **** 18th Ave.
Seattle, WA 98119-1679
My number is ***-***-****.
I look forward to hearing from you.
God Bless
m0

On 11/12/08, solom0ndavid635 <[email protected]> wrote:

Dear m0 f1sh,

Thanks for your mail and your concern. In my last mail to you I introduced myself and gave you a summary of the present predicament I have found myself and how I lived my life(financial-wise).My failing health has necessitated my present over view of life and the meaning of life itself as it relates to day-to-day living. Even surgery which is a last resort has been done but the disease has already spread into m0st parts of my body.

I hope my first mail did not embarrass you? if it did, I apologize for this. The fund in questions is privately kept and I wanted to put it in capable hands for disbursement. Other such funds that I left to my relatives to disburse to charity were all plundered and used for their personal purposes.

For this reason I have decided that within the confines of my hospital room and the privacy of my computer (to which I have limited use of the internet connection) to look for a suitable person to transfer ownership of the deposit to, and after claiming the m0ney, disburse 80% of the $25.5 million dollars to various charitable organizations of your choice in various countries and then retain 20% of the m0ney for your effort. the $25.5 million dollars is deposited in the security vault of a private finance/security company in Europe.

This is not a business proposal and I do not expect any returns or share of the m0ney. I am dying and I have distributed m0st of my earthly possessions to various individuals, groups and organizations. This deposit of $25.5 million dollars is the bulk of what is left. It is unknown to my other relatives. If I do not find a suitable person to disburse the funds as I plan to, then on my death the finance/security company holding the deposit would have to notify my next of kin to claim the deposit as stipulated on the deposit agreement. And from what I have seen of how they spent the other funds I designated for the same purpose, leaving the fund in their care would be a colossal waste of all I have worked and lived for.

If you would be able to help me fulfill this last living request, I would need you to get back to me on the following issues, after reading and understanding this few lines.

1. That you are in a position to be trusted with such a large am0unt of fund, and that you have a heart for charity and thus would not have any problems locating the right charity and human aid groups to disburse the fund to. It would be nice to know what charities you have in mind to donate the m0ney to and that there are reputable charitable organizations that would use it for the right cause..

2. That you are willing to contact the security company holding the deposit to discuss the terms of releasing the funds to you.

3. That you fully understand this transaction up to this stage and you are ready to proceed under these terms.

Please send your full contact details as I requested in my first mail. I will need you to send me your direct tel/fax number and your full postal address so I can send it to the security firm so they can get in touch with you immediately.

I await further communication.

Best regards,
Solom0n David

> Fra: "m0 f1sh" <[email protected]>
> Til: [email protected]
> Emne: Greetings
> Dato: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 07:31:09 -0500

I'm interested in your offer, please tell me m0re.

Meetic -- Søger du en ven, en date eller nogen at dele livet med? Millioner af mennesker over hele verden kan træffes gennem Meetic. klik her

straightshooter1960
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is the text between Maurice F1shm0ore and the security company.
As you can see M0 is having much difficulty with the attachment of the Certificate of Deposit Laughing

I suggest we avoid the "artifacts" path and just stick to the $$.

Let me know how you think we should proceed.

It could be a natural handoff to Dr. Mike Hunt and staff since I am speaking to him today after church.

Brother Mo
straightshooter1960
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Forgot the danged text! As you can see the trouble with files is not an act!
Quote:
[email protected]

dateSun, Nov 16, 2008 at 8:18 AM
subjectRe: ATTN: MAURICE f1shm0ORE
mailed-bygmail.com

Mr Adms. Water,
I just received the document from Mr. Solom0n David and I tried to attach it to this email. I could not get it to go through. I kept getting some kind of server error? I don't know what that is, do you?
Anyhow, thank you for your patience. I am going to have to ask Mr. Solom0n David to send the certificate directly to you since I can't get it to work.
I am so sorry for this delay.
I will let Mr. Solom0n David know.
Maurice f1shm0

On Fri, Nov 14, 2008 at 5:55 PM, Barajas Security Barajas Vaults Security <[email protected]> wrote:

- Hide quoted text -
BARAJAS SECURITY
AND FINANCE COMPANY,
SPAIN.

ATTN: MAURICE f1shm0ORE,

THIS IS BARAJAS SECURITY COMPANY WE TRY TO REACH YOU TODAY ON PHONE BUT YOU PHONE WAS ON VOICE MASSAGE WE HAVE TO DROP A MAIL ON THE VOICE MAIL.

WE ARE CONTACTING YOU REGARDING THE INSTRUCTIONS FROM MR.SOLOm0N DAVID REGARDING THE TWO TRUNK BOXES IN OUR COMPANY SO WE WILL LIKE YOU TO FORWARD TO US THE COPY OF THE DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE THAT WAS ISSUED TO MR.SOLOm0N DAVID FOR RECORD PROPOSE.

MR.SOLOm0N DAVID MADE US TO UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE HIS REPRESENTATIVE AND NEXT OF KINS OVER THIS DEPOSITED TRUNK BOXES IN OUR COMPANY AND HE ASLO FORWARD TO US YOU FULL CONTACT INFORMATION.

PLEASE RECONFIRM TO US THE BELOW INFORMATION:

NAME; MAURICE f1shm0ORE
ADDRESS: **** 18th Ave.Seattle, WA 98119-1679 USA.
TELEPHONE NUMBER: ***-***-****

PLEASE WE ARE STILL WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU TO LET US KNOW THE WAY YOU WANTED US TO HAND OVER THE TRUNK BOXES TO YOU BECAUSE WE HAVE TWO OPTIONS OF DELIVERY.

(1) DOOR STEP DELIVERY
(2) YOU CAN COME TO OUR OFFICE TO PICK UP THE TRUNK BOXES.

SO PLEASE LET US KNOW WHICH OF THE OPTIONS YOU WANTED US TO DELIVER THE TRUNK BOXES TO YOU.

IT WOULD BE m0ST APPRECIATED IF YOU SHOULD GET BACK TO US.

YOU CAN REACH US WITH THIS NUMBER 0034-634-157-664. FOR m0RE ADVICE.

WE ARE SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCY.

WE WILL WAIT TO HEAR FROM YOU SOONEST.

HAVE A NICE DAY.
BEST REGARDS

MR. ADMS WATER
PHONE :0034-634-157-664
parrot
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you want to set him up to speak with dr mike hunt I will take over for a bit and pass him on to next on the list.

Let me know when your ready.

"I got your email and you made me laugh, I guess you have slapped a lawyer before, if you slap me, I will jail you, WELL JUST JOKING, I guess I triggered your anger, by my ealier speech, I AM VERY SORRY, I was so stressed up in the court today"

"these documents are personal as they are alot of scams around and need certain of these informationd for their personal use."
BrownFedora
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm still waiting with T!m prepped and ready to be a little prick.

Let me know when you want him involved.

At the moment I'm thinking that T!m might be the type who "pwnz nubs, in Jebiz name - for teh CotFS"
straightshooter1960
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Almost ready for Dr. Mike Hunt....another day or two....awaiting a response to this last message and shipping costs....or fees etc. Then I will need help.
I have two problems you see.....no funds and no fixed address, since I work on a fishing boat.
The church will hopefully pay the fees and provide a shipping address.
I know this will not be a problem Wink
Last conversation with Mr. M4rk follows:
Quote:
Mr. Sc0tt M4rk,
Thank you for the reply. I would like to check with local
shipping companies in your area about the am0unt they would
charge me to pickup the trunk boxes. Can you tell me the size
and weight of the boxes?
Please I also need your address to get a price. Feel free to
also send a quote for you to provide the shipping to Seattle.
Thank you,
Maurice f1shm0ore

On m0n, Nov 17, 2008 at 7:28 AM, Barajas Security Barajas Vaults

Security <[email protected]> wrote:

BARAJAS SECURITY
AND FINANCE COMPANY,
SPAIN.

WE THE B4R4J4S S3CUR1TY COMPANY ACKNOWLEDGE THE RECEIPT OF YOUR MAIL THIS m0RNING. WE HAVE RECEIVED THE ATTACHMENT OF THE CERTIFICATE OF DEPOSIT FROM MR. SOLOm0N DAVID AND HE MADE US UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE HIS REPRESENTATIVE NEXT OF KIN TOWARD THE TWO TRUNK BOXES TEGGED AS HIGH VALUABLES IN OUR COMPANY.

IN OUR LAST MAIL WE MADE YOU TO UNDERSTAND THAT WE HAVE TWO
OPTIONS OF DELIVERY.PLEASE WE ARE STILL WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU TO LET US KNOW THE WAY YOU WANTED US TO HAND OVER THE TRUNK BOXES TO YOU BECAUSE WE HAVE TWO OPTIONS OF DELIVERY.

ONCE AGAIN HERE ARE THE TWO OPTIONS OF DELIVERY:
(1) WE HAVE DOOR STEP DELIVERY
(2) YOU CAN COME TO OUR OFFICE TO PICK UP THE TRUNK BOXES.
SO PLEASE LET US KNOW WHICH OF THE OPTIONS YOU WANTED US TO
DELIVER THE TRUNK BOXES TO YOU.

NOTE THAT WE WILL HAVE DELIVERY THIS WEEKEND TO USA ,PLEASE REPLY AND ADVICE US SO THAT WE WILL KNOW IF WE WILL INCLUDE YOUR CONSIGNMENT WITH OUR DELIVERY THIS WEKKEND TO USA.

I ASSURE YOU THAT WE WILL HANDLE YOUR TRANSACTION WELL AS YOU REPLY AND ADVICE US ON WHICH WAY YOU WANTED THIS TO BE DELIVERED.

IT WOULD BE m0ST APPRECIATED IF YOU SHOULD GET BACK TO US.
YOU CAN REACH US WITH THIS NUMBER 0034-6E4-157-664. FOR m0RE
ADVICE.

WE ARE SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCY.
WE WILL WAIT TO HEAR FROM YOU SOONEST.

HAVE A NICE DAY.
BEST REGARDS

MR. SC0TT M4RK
PHONE :0034-6E4-157-664

Last edited by straightshooter1960 on Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:19 am; edited 1 time in total
minester
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If he wants to join, pm me and the insomniac D3ac0n Fr0st will come in with form hell.

minester

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

looks good so far straight.... Sister 1ma is ready for her spiritual counseling with our supplicant.

Keep up the good work...

M1nestar... we can chop him after we get him hooked good.... as for the tattoo it is fairly easy to get but takes time... rush it and the lad will twig...

Mr Gom3r and the boys are always ready to chop a dollar or two...

Straight... you take the lead.... as for the fishing vessel.... lol...PERFECT... If we need a mailbox I can always find one.... You use wireless/Satt comm when you're at sea. I have an Idea with fish.... but it can wait till he takes the bait.....

Simon

]

Cellphone x2
Tattoo i have to tatoo on my hand and my chest thanks and god you and all member,s of w.i.c.c.a.n thanks you email ineed help pastor pleas help me please. - Muhsini Hasani (lad) Easter Egg 2013

straightshooter1960
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Simon,
Good to see you are lurking about!
I don't know what the heck I am doing but this is addictive!
Nobody warned me about that.....
I already have a couple new lads working if this one runs.
Seems there is an endless supply.
Does anyone in Nigeria actually work??
SS
Simon Bar Sinister
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

straightshooter1960 wrote:
Does anyone in Nigeria actually work??

yes... they all work..

Trouble is they all go by the name Chucki3 S0lud0..... all 50million of em

Cellphone x2

straightshooter1960
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok Dr. Mike Hunt it is up to you!
Hopefully I won't perish at sea this week.
Quote:
Mr. Scott M4rk,
I am on my way out to sea at the m0ment. I do have wireless internet until we get too far out in the ocean.
I need some clarifications about the transaction.
1 - Why is the cost higher to pick up the boxes than it is to have them delivered. That makes no sense to me.
2 - How much is the cost in U.S. Dollars. I do not know euros.
3 - Western Union I am not familiar with how to do this type of a transaction. How do I start? Can I just have the bank wire the funds to your account?

I also have some problems.

1 - I don't have these funds at this m0ment.
2 - I do not have telephone connectivity when I am away from port. Only IMARSAT communications for emergencies and data/text..
3 - I will be at sea for some time. A week or m0re.
4 - Doorstep delivery is a problem for me as I am working and living on a boat m0st of the time.

Last Sunday I discussed this transaction with the pastor of my church. As you see from the declared value of the trunks I am the recipient of a valuable family inheritance. He has agreed to help me with the distrubution of the majority of my inheritance to charity as I have been directed. I have asked him for assistance to complete this transaction while I am away. His name is Dr. Mike Hunt and he will be contacting you soon. Please trust him as you would me throughout this matter.
God bless,
Maurice f1shm0ore

On Tue, Nov 18, 2008 at 10:19 AM, Barajas Security Barajas Vaults Security <[email protected]> wrote:

BARAJAS SECURITY
AND FINANCE COMPANY,
SPAIN.

WE THE BARAJAS SECURITY COMPANY ACKNOWLEDGE THE RECEIPT OF YOUR MAIL.WE TRY TO EACH ON PHONE TODAY BUT WE COULD NOT GET YOU ON LINE, PLEASE WE NEEDED YOU TO SEND TO US YOUR DIRECT TELEPHONE NUMBER TO ENABLE EACH YOU ON PHONE.

WE HAVE SCALE THE WEIGHT OF THE TWO TRUNK BOXES, THE WEIGHT OF ONE TRUNK IS 25 KG, SO THE TWO OF THE TRUNK BOXES ARE 50 KG.

OUR OFFICE ADDRESS IS:
MADRID BARAJAS AIRPORT
28042 MADRID SPAIN.

parrot I will PM you the header
parrot
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 11:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

okey dokey

parrot
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 1:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well before I email our lad, I would like to know which direction we are taking this? What is it that we are looking to accomplish and who will be taking him next so that I can work him up to it?

I just want to make sure that we are all on the same page so that we can at least get him m oving in that direction (of course leaving the ability to move in a different direction if our lad dictates).

Any thoughts?

straightshooter1960
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 1:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well you have at least a week while I am "out to sea"!
parrot
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 1:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent an introductory email so far

Quote:
Good Day Mr Sol0mon D4vid,

As I am sure you have heard from one our church members, M4urice Fishm00re, he has assigned me the task of helping both of you in recieving and disbursing of your charitable contributions. Due to his travels at sea, he has asked me to assist him in retrieving the money as well as placement in charitable organizations as he has been directed by yourself. This letter is introductory in nature so that I may get familiar with the methods, timeframes etc for recieving the funds and their disbursal. He has explained your plight to me and I offer prayers of assistance to you in these most difficult times.

Please indicate your preference for charities or charitable concerns where you would like to see the money directed if you so choose. Maurice did not state if there were any choices made or any agreements between yourselves as to the disbursal of the money.

I await your further instruction and pray that your health holds out until the complete fullfilment of your wishes.

May the lord bless you and keep you,

Dr. Myke Hun7
Head Pastor
Church of the Fl4ming Sw0rd

Last edited by parrot on Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ceres
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

May I suggest something?
When the lad will ask for money , tell him you found a couple doing "nasty things" in the confessional booth and it had to be burned. So you'll have to use the money to buy a new one.
...Yeah , I have weird ideas. Neutral

minester
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Lol.

I think we are trying to get a tattoo and some trophys, maybe even a website to shutdown. Email/pm me when d3acon fr0st must come in.

minester

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OK I am starting to get a complex! No response from the lad yet! I can't understand why he's not responding to my post.

straightshooter1960
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well here is why they are not answering...
It seems I need to do a letter of recognision or power of attorney to Dr. Mike Hunt.....or
he can just send the money......
Ideas?
Maybe wait a few days and sent him to the M7CN page?
Quote:

BARAJAS SECURITY
AND FINANCE COMPANY,
SPAIN.
ATTN: MAUR1CE FISHM00RE,
THIS IS TO CONFIRM THE RECEIPT OF YOUR EMAIL ALSO TO LET YOU KNOW THAT A PASTOR CONTACTED OUR OFFICE BUT WE WISH NOT TO DISCLOSE ANY INFORMATION TO HIM/HER AS WE DO NOT KNOW HIM EVEN IF YOU INFORMED US,HIS CONTACT DETAILS ARE NOT ON OUR DATABASE AND THAT WILL BE AGAINST THE LAWS OF THIS COMPANY TO REVEAL INFORMATION CONCERNING YOUR CONSIGNMENT TO A TOTAL STRANGER.
REGARDING YOUR QUESTIONS,IT COST LESS TO MAKE A DIRECT DELIVERY BECAUSE IT IS NOT YOUR CONSIGNMENT ONLY THAT WILL BE DELIVERED TO USA AS WE ALWAYS HAVE 10 TO 12 CONSIGNMENTS ON EACH BACTCH WHEN MAKING WHEN MAKING DELIVERIES TO OTHER COUNTRIES.
COMING TO OUR OFFICE TO PICK YOUR TRUNK BOXES COST MORE OF THE AIRPORT SHUTTLE,PAYMENT OF CUSTOM CLEARANCE ETC.
TO MAKE PAYMENT VIA WESTERN UNION, ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS TO GO THE WESTERN UNION OOFICE WITH THE CASH AND TELL THEM THAT YOU WANT TO MAKE TRANSFER TO THE NAME GIVEN TO YOU. THIS PROCESS IS FASTER AS IT HELPS OUR COMPANY RECEIVE PAYMENT SAME DAY AND START PROCESSING THE CONSIGNMENT DETAILS FOR THE NEXT MOVEMENT/DELIVERY.
THE AMOUNT 1,350.00 EUROS CONVERTED TO US DOLLARS IS: $1,705.86. PLEASE MAKE PAYMENT OF THIS AMOUNT VIA WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER TO THE NAME GIVEN BELOW TO ENABLE US DELIVERY WITH YOUR TRUNK BOXES THIS WEEKEND TO YOU ADDRESS OR THAT YOUR PASTOR IF YOU FORWARD A LETTER OF RECOGNISION/POWER OF ATTORNEY ASKING US TO DEAL WITH HIM AS YOUR PARTNER.
THIS PAYMENT CAN BE MADE BY YOUR PASTOR AND DETAILS FORWARD TO US IF YOU CAN NOT MAKE PAYMENT BECAUSE OF YOUR LOCATION AT THE MOMENT.
MAKE THE PAYMENT TO:

NAME: SARA SORIANO.
FORWARD THE DETAILS OF PAYMENT AS INDICATED ON THE RECEIPT (MTCN NUMBER, TEXT QUESTION AND ANSWER IF ANY, SENDER'S NAME AND LOCATION WHERE PAYMENT WAS MADE FROM). ON THE RECEIPT OF THE INFORMATION, WE SHALL IMMEDIATELY PACKAGE YOUR TRUNK BOXES FOR THE NEXT AVAILABLE FLIGHT.
WE HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

YOURS FAITHFULLY
MR.SCOTT MARK.
parrot
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wonder if its too late to use the autoresponder stating you are at sea and to have any urgent communications handled by Mike Hunt.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic