SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

LIVE WEBCAM SAFARI - ***Result!!!*** - Trophy Pics on p6

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Push for the exact same modality, but call him next time. Teddy bear misses him. Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
larry
Old Telecom Guy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 2:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Keep him angry. Its really funny..... beating

"Mimi si yule ninayesema ni mimi" - Larry

"sir i have just told you the gospel truth" - D4n Nkw3rr3
Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkw3rr3: Port Harcourt to Abeche (with a layover in Cameroon)
Closed lad accounts x 4 Cellphone x 2 pony
Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^

Sound advice, Larry, which I have endeavoured to follow:

Quote:
LISTEN SH*TWEED - WHY THE F*** DID YOU OR YOUR RETARD FRIEND FROM SENEGAL NOT ENTER THE TWO WORDS "LONDON" AND "***" INTO THE RAIL TIMETABLE THAT I SENT YOU THE LINK FOR? IT WOULD HAVE TOLD YOU ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW IN FIVE F****** SECONDS!!!!!

IS THERE ANY POSSIBILITY THAT YOU MIGHT BE ABLE TO FIND ANYONE INTELLIGENT ENOUGH TO DO THIS BY NEXT WEEK? MEANWHILE, MRS F****** *** *** CAN CRAM THAT BANK ACCOUNT UP HER FR*NT B*TT*M!!!! MY MODALITY IS THE ONLY WAY YOU WILL EVER GET PAID!!!! WE PLAY BY MY RULES, NOT YOURS, TW*TC**T!!!!!

This provoked no fewer than three Very Happy big red rants from my lad:

Quote:
How would I have known what cities to check for on the rail timetable? Rolling Eyes I haven't used the UK rail transport before!!!!! Besides, it doesn't help my representative any bit. He was being so naive unable to find his way without accurate direction. All I asked was for you to send direction of the *** location from Waterloo station and Kingcross Pancrea station respectively assuming he arrived at Gatwick airport, and your response was sending me a rail timetable website. How do you think that would help a first-time traveler to the UK without your guidance? Yet to make matter worse, you refused to call him in due course (even as I insisted) let alone giving out your number so he could reach you! If your modality was the only way why were you shitty scared? And two, how do you expect my representative to put you at risk when it was you who said it was a bargain?

There is no possibility I can find anyone intelligent enough or reliable to do this by next week. Should in case I can work it out, you will have to pay me $250,000- $50,000 additional for extra cost and adequate preparations for the person to meet you in that exact meeting point you choose. If you want me to play by your rule- you MUST be willing to pay the prize. Period. This time I will have to give you time- not you giving me time. Otherwise you can just pay me $200,000 to ***'s bank account and every of our relationship will end after [your friend] gets back to the UK. This is better than incuring further cost!! Penny wise pound foolish! Or are you prepared to pay $500,000 and go to jail? You have 3 options to choose from.

Sorry - which three were they again? Confused

Quote:
Your response (to my previous email about giving you 3 options) will determine whether I get [your friend] back to my palace and treat him nicely until the day he leaves for the UK, or I continue to make him feed on animal foods at the ban as death sentence while mitreating him further!!!!!!!!! As for the Senegal retard, my men are waiting for his arrival at the airport so he doesn't escape! He could run away and never come back for his family!!! My men are all over the airport watching. His flight will arrive Karachi any moment soon. After he is executed, I will let his family go! He choose the path to death as his prize for freedom instead of being a humble servant to meet with you at your proposed location in the UK, but caused me a great disappointment and disgrace.

To be fair, I think you brought some of it on yourself... Anyway, after a few more hours I get a reminder:

Quote:
ANSWER ME!!!! WHAT OPTION DO YOU CHOOSE OUT OF THE 3 OPTIONS??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????!!!!
PS the stupid Senegalese retard whom I sent to meet with you, who not only brought me shame and disgrace has been killed after he cowardly failed to realise his purpose of visit to the UK!!!

So - tough choice... Confused Do I pay the money direct into his friend's bank account, find another $50k so that we can have another go at the IoW modality, or dowhatever option 3 was (?).

Well, as luck would have it I just happen to have found a large amount of cash down the back of my armchair - so it's time to explain how those rail and ferry timetables work, I think! Twisted Evil

Oh [the captive] ate his own willy!!! HAHAHAHA. I saw the look of excitement in his eyes like no other meat taste better!! yummm yummm! HAHAHAAHAHA. He cut his big right toe, his penis and penis shaft at different stages- funny funny funny!! He did this where some promiscous women do all sort of things. I know they were all thrilled. ahahahahahhhhhaaaaaa. His penis shaft was sewn to his nostril and more!! The doctor did a good job!! My men took picture of him parading him around the market square and public schools where everyone sang him wanker praises!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! I will continue to torture him unless I receive my $150,000 reward for wasting my time!! Period!
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 2:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
There is no possibility I can find anyone intelligent enough or reliable to do this by next week.
Laughing
Anyone working with guy has to be dumber than a stump, but I'm hopeful he won't screw the handoff up this time. Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 12:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So there I was, ready to call the whole thing off after Friday's fiasco, when I receive this touching missive from my dear friend (ie the kidnap/torture victim, played by my lad). He obviously thinks he can make my heart rule my head - but I must admit that even the message title ("You are a SHINING STAR! God is always at your side!!!‏") made me feel a bit weepy... Crying or Very sad

Quote:
My dearest friend,

[My captor] has been totally mad with everyone since Friday. He even had to order his men to take me away from his palace and return me to the farm animal house where I have been kept for days amidst the pains I have been going through. He denied me of those tasty meals and lovely wines I enjoyed the past nights. Obviously he wanted me to feed on animal fodders, hay and locust! I really don't know what prompted such action. Have you done anything wrong for him to treat me so badly? I can't imagine you doing anything to endanger my life while under his custody.

However, I couldn't figure out what might seem to be the problem that warranted the change in his character. I only know his attitude showed that he was really upset!! Before he asked his men to send me away to the animal farm dungeon yesterday evening, I overheard him tell some of his men at his council's palace that someone he sent to meet with you was arrested by some British authorities in the UK so he wasn't able to get my ransom delivered to him in Pakistan. While I was being taken away in a hostile, callous and aggressive manner by his men back to the farm yard, I heard a few of them discussed how you have been to the location where you choose for the meeting to hold at the appointed time but couldn't meet the African guy he sent. This guy was someone I learnt was detained among others in a prison yard as I should describe it as. This prison yard is being guided by his security guards at his residential villa. I have been made to understand that some of the people who were held hostage are entirely those who didn't respect the core Islamic tradition, law and principles.

[My captor] is truly evil and dangerous! I hate him with passion. May woe betide him!!!! I was really shocked up to my ears when I saw what he did to an African guy this morning. His men did not only murdered him after several torture, he was thrown from a cliff of about 20 feet high and they burnt him and gave his ashes to someone I believe should be his wife! This woman cried uncontrollably like a child but no one cared less. I felt a lot concern for her and then she probably was sent out of the palace! I lost sight of her when a group of [my captor's] men overcrowded the scene. This incident took place a few yards away from the animal ban where I was, so I saw everything happen in my naked eyes.

Sometimes, I think that would be the same way I am going to die. I really wish I can get out of here! God's willing I will. At any rate, I understand you have been doing your very best my dearest friend to secure my release. I also know you are very kind-hearted, loving compassionate and generous, but I am really sorry for all the stress, emotional distress, trouble and inconveniences I have caused you because of me. The good lord will not fail to reward and bless you abundantly for your concern for me as ever been and my poor life in the hands of terrorists! I have been praying to be able to meet you someday soon, but it looks like the devil doesn't want us to meet. God forbid! Please continue to do everything you can. The lord will not fail us. I will personally apologize for all the pains I have caused you if we can meet in person.

This is my wish before I die! I don't want to die in this man's custody!! Because if that ever happens all your efforts would have been in vain!! You deserve a HUGE APOLOGY from me! You don't deserve to suffer any tribulations for another man's sins! Believe me what you have done for me and still doing for me shows how much loving and caring you are- the highest extent you could go protect the life of a dear friend. I really love you so much! Embarassed You really care a lot about someone else than know it. I wrote you a beautiful poem I would love to give you in person than forward to you via email. It will be more felt when you can receive it from me.

In spite of all the great physical injuries and mutilation inflicted on me by [my captor] and his men, I should have died by now but I think the finger of the lord is upon my life!! He doesn't want me to die just like that. He definitely wants us to meet before I kiss the sky goodbye. I was left out in the cold shivering at the animal ban. All I could do was sing aloud in praises to God Almighty to make me warm as the weather was so cold, Thanks He heard me. Before I could say Halleluiah [my captor's] men got me out of the farm and brought me back to his palace!!! Thank Jesus!! So I had the opportunity to write you this email to share with you some of the events that took place today in this abode. I finished taking my shower and had some nice food NOT FODDERS so I have strength to email you in details!!!!! Believe me, if the finger of the lord isn't upon my life I should have died long before now like the African guy did this morning and was burnt into ashes!! Fuck the devil!!!! Shocked I really hope to meet you soon Godʼs willing. Our meeting in the flesh will mark the happiest day of my life!!! I have no doubt you will be happy to see the guy whom you have been trying everything possible to release from the clutches of [my captor] and his cohorts. May the lordʼs peace, protection and blessing be upon you, Amen. Once again may your days be long.

You have a special place in my heart! The gratitude I owe you will NOT BE COMPLETE until we meet in the flesh. I canʼt thank you enough!!! Remain blessed.

After receiving a message like that, how could I possibly refuse to have another go at paying his ransom? Very Happy

Oh [the captive] ate his own willy!!! HAHAHAHA. I saw the look of excitement in his eyes like no other meat taste better!! yummm yummm! HAHAHAAHAHA. He cut his big right toe, his penis and penis shaft at different stages- funny funny funny!! He did this where some promiscous women do all sort of things. I know they were all thrilled. ahahahahahhhhhaaaaaa. His penis shaft was sewn to his nostril and more!! The doctor did a good job!! My men took picture of him parading him around the market square and public schools where everyone sang him wanker praises!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! I will continue to torture him unless I receive my $150,000 reward for wasting my time!! Period!
Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 1:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So - back to the modalities. My lad continues to nag me:

Quote:
You do not answer my question yet- listen if you are prepared to pay $250,000, I will arrange for someone who is intelligence enough to locate *** Street for my reward to be received. As soon as I hear from you, I will let you know the date between Tuesday and Friday.

Well, the heart-tugging message from my dear friend has worked its magic on me, and I am prepared to find another $50k to get him released quickly:

Quote:
[My dear friend] needs to be released as soon as possible - so yes, I pay $250,000. That really is my one and only final offer. But I will pay it only if you can GUARANTEE that you will not f**k it up this time!!! I am not going to waste another day of my life like I did last Friday. It brought on the most terrible chest pains, caused by the stress of your p**s-poor performance. I thought I was going to have a heart attack at one stage. You tw*t!!!

So this time, I need you to give me a DETAILED PLAN of exactly how your man is going to get to *** - to prove to me that you know what you are doing (eg that you have learned how to read a railway timetable). I don't think that that is too much to ask, do you?

Tw*t.

So now it looks like Game On again: Very Happy

Quote:
I will provide you details of my representative arrival to your meeting point in I5le of W1ght soon.

parrot
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 1:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would rather read these stories than a good book any day! No one could dream up this stuff!!! I love it!

"I got your email and you made me laugh, I guess you have slapped a lawyer before, if you slap me, I will jail you, WELL JUST JOKING, I guess I triggered your anger, by my ealier speech, I AM VERY SORRY, I was so stressed up in the court today"

"these documents are personal as they are alot of scams around and need certain of these informationd for their personal use."
Iama Pimp
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well i'm a pompey boy and would love to see his face when he gets
off the ryde ferry,it gets a bit choppy down here at this time of year Mr. Green

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Captive wrote:
[My captor] is truly evil and dangerous! I hate him with passion. May woe betide him!!!!

Oh poor captive person, don't you worry, there's woe enough coming your way to betide everyone Smile
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I wrote you a beautiful poem I would love to give you in person than forward to you via email. It will be more felt when you can receive it from me.
Hmm. Maybe you could ask the captor to scan and forward this lovely poem to cheer you up a bit while you await the next idiot to try and find that God forsaken deserted island. Wink Laughing

edit: Hand-written and signed, of course! Smile

Safari Issac to Chad
Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been putting subtle psychological pressure on my lad to confirm the modalities for our next attempted ransom hand-over on the I5le of W1ght:

Quote:
WHAT IS THE F*****G PLAN, DONKEY-KN*B??????

Overnight, I received this. Its good to see what the head of Ham4s in Pakistan can do when he turns his mind to it. Local Zionists must be crapping themselves.

Quote:
Travel Guide

Below is the travel plan (options) my representative and I have worked out. Mostly likely will be European who is intelligent enough to locate you on *** Street, very much familiar with the UK.

Possible drop off stations:
I5le of W1ght Railway station
Shankin Station

I5le of W1ght (Island) is only 2 hours from London. Ferry routes connect directly with road, rail and coach links to whisk you off to your Island destination. Rolling Eyes Enjoy a leisurely crossing by car ferry or catch a high-speed passenger ferry for a swift arrival. If you are not bringing a car with you, once ashore you can take advantage of the Island's comprehensive network of buses, which are especially geared towards visitors.
W1ghtlink ferry services: http://www.w1ghtlink.co.uk
(from London by train, take the train from London Waterloo to Portsmouth Harbour- from the harbour you can find your way to *** (until you arrive on *** Street)
(from London by coach, take a National Express coach from Victoria Coach Station to Portsmouth - The Hard interchange and so on )

From either of this stations, there’s a variety of public transport options to get you around including I5land Line trains that connect *** and *** with the W1ghtlink Fa5tCat terminal at Ryde P1er. And the exceptional Southern Vecti5 bus network which serves the entire Island. *** is the area where *** street is located.

OR
From Portsmouth Harbour: Fed by mainland trains and buses, our Fa5tCat foot passenger catamarans operate round-the-clock and make the journey to Ryde in around 15 minutes. The Fa5tCat service is timed to coincide with London-Portsmouth Harbour trains and links with I5land Line trains and the Southern Vecti5 bus network on the I5le of W1ght.
Getting around on the Island…
By train: I5land Line trains (www.i5land-line.co.uk) run between the Wightlink Fa5tCat terminal on Ryde Pier Head and Shanklin, stopping at seven stations including Brading, Lake and Sand0wn as well as at Smallbrook Junction for the I5sle of Wight Steam Railway. Ryde-Shankl1n journey time: 24 minutes. Twice hourly during daytime hours, operates every day.
By bus: Southern Vecti5. Get practically anywhere on the Island using this extensive inter-connecting bus network (www.i5landbuses.info). Serves all towns and resorts, most attractions. Travel time to I5le of W1ght capital Newport: approx. 30mins.
Rail Link: New Wightbu5 service (01983 823784) connecting Ventnor with I5land Line trains at Shanklin Railway Station. Some buses stop at Ventnor Botanic Garden, St. Lawrence and Bonchurch. Operates hourly daytimes Monday-Saturday; Sunday service Easter-late September.

Red Funne1 ferry services: http://www.redfunne1.co.uk
(from London by train, go from London Waterloo to Southampton; there is a free frequent CityLink bus service between the train station and the ferry terminals)
(from London by coach, go from London Waterloo to Southampton; there is a free frequent CityLink bus service between the train station and the ferry terminals)
Hovertravel hovercraft sevices: http://www.hovertr4vel.co.uk
(from London by train, go from London Waterloo to Portsmouth And Southsea station)
(from London by coach, go from Victoria Coach Station to Southsea - Clarence Pier)

Door to Door Taxi in ***
Telephone +44 01983 ***
Email ***
My representative can call this cab driver when he gets to *** to take him to *** street probably.

This hotel (*** Hotels) will remind you of *** street where the cash handover will take place. It is located on **** street but below the meeting point. You could call them to give you description on how to locate *** street from wherever you are in *** and lodge there if need be. Very Happy [need will be!]

Below are the contacts of the hotel management you can reach.
Phone: ***
Email: ***
It might be nice to lodge at the hotel prior to the meeting (Wednesday/Thursday morning at exactly 9:00AM!

Another option- to book for a train, you can check rail timetable at:
www. n4tionalrail.co.uk
From London (or any part of the UK you arrive)
To: *** (I5le of W1ght)

And the date of this excursion?

Quote:
My representative will be meeting you on either Wednesday or Thursday at 9:00AM (of this week) at the exact location you propose on *** Street (following the same handover procedure you mentioned before). I will provide you specific information soon. The communication code remain unchanged.

But there always has to be a problem:

Quote:
Is it possible you meet in the evening (or probably afternoon), not at exactly 9:00AM mornings? Let me know what time works for you, so I can work out the specific time you can meet. He is flying into the UK today from one of the European countries. He was recommended from contact I can trust, his mother was my former cook.

Still - more thought than John McCain put into choosing his running-mate.

As for an evening handover - that would be far too convenient for my lad, and in any case it would be dark. So (with apologies to our North American 419-eaters Crying or Very sad ) I politely declined:

Quote:
WHAT IS IT ABOUT 09:00 THAT YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND, TW*T?????

IT IS 9AM OR NEVER, YOU USELESS TW*T. IF YOUR FRIEND IS TOO STUPID TO BE THERE IN THE MORNING, THEN YOU SHOULD CHOOSE SOMEONE ELSE.

YOU SHOULD BE GRATEFUL THAT I AM LETTING YOU CHOOSE WHICH DAY IT IS!!!!!!!

TW*T!

So - things are looking up again.

Julian Day
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^
If the the Head of H@mA5 ever gets deposed, he can always get a job with the IOW Tourist Board. Laughing
PiddlerJohn
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Is it a good idea to inform the police at this point?
Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 11:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^
Not sure about informing the police. Wiser and more experienced baiters please advise - but generally the feeling seems to be that it's a waste of time.

Talking of time-wasters, my lad tells me

Quote:
Listen you don't have to order me like a child!! Let me work out whether it will be Wednesday morning or Thursday morning at exactly 9:00. However, you told me about delivering unmarked high denomination US dollars notes for my reward. I would like you to know I would ONLY receive my reward in $100 bill (notes), not higher denomination if that is what you mean. I don't want to go through any problem with the authorities converting rarely used foreign currency. You understand?

What a cheek! Another vigorous slapping called for: Evil or Very Mad

Quote:
THE REASON I F*****G TALK TO YOU LIKE A F*****G CHILD IS THAT YOU ARE ABOUT AS INTELLIGENT AS A F*****G FIVE YEAR OLD!!!! IF YOU WERE TO EXERCISE THAT P*O-IN-A-B*TTLE THAT YOU CALL A BRAIN, AND SPEND A FEW MINUTES REFLECTING RATHER THAN JUMPING AROUND LIKE A GO*T-SH*GGER'S P*NIS, YOU MIGHT REALISE JUST HOW F*****G DUMB YOU ARE!!!!! I DON'T KNOW IF THERE IS A NAME IN PYSCHOLOGY FOR THE EXACT MIX OF LAZINESS AND STUPIDITY THAT YOU DEMONSTRATE TIME AND TIME AGAIN - BUT IF THERE ISN'T I THINK IT SHOULD BE NAMED AFTER YOU!!!!

LOOK, YOU P*G-T*CKLER - THERE IS NO DENOMINATION OF US BANKNOTE LARGER THAN $100!!!!!! TW*T!!!!!! AND IF YOU DON'T F*****G BELIEVE ME, THEN LOOK IT UP HERE:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Large_denominations_of_United_States_currency

YOU USELESS, TIME-WASTING, CHILD'S-PLAYING TW*T!!!!!!!!

AND NOW I WANT YOU TO APOLOGISE FOR WASTING MY TIME, AND GETTING ME ANGRY AGAIN.

D*CK-T*T!

That feels better.

Breddan Butter
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

PiddlerJohn wrote:
Is it a good idea to inform the police at this point?

And tell them what?
That you have baited some unknown person into travelling to the IOW?

You have to believe that the police have more to do than get involved in scam baits.
It isn't a case of being able to prove that a crime has been committed, so you'd be just as likely to get accused of wasting police time.

My IP address is 217.21.39.255. (86.57.134.49 on Sundays) Please don't come knocking on my door.
PiddlerJohn
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Are we talking only about the British Police?

I am of the opinion that in this scenario, if correspondence was sent to the police as an anonymous tip-off, they would be inclined to take some kind of action.

The Isle of Wight has a low crime rate in any case - the bobbies over there need something to do!
Marthataran
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^

2 questions.

1. How do you know for sure that there will be anyone turning up?
2. What crime has this person commited if he does show?
Breddan Butter
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

PiddlerJohn,

It has nothing to do with 'British', 'tip-off', 'crime rate', 'IOW' or 'police needing something to do'.

It would require some evidence of a crime having been committed.
There is none.
You would be wasting police time.

Now, instead of us hijacking this thread, either start your own if you want to continue this dialogue or get back on topic

My IP address is 217.21.39.255. (86.57.134.49 on Sundays) Please don't come knocking on my door.
bluebaiter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Guys I just read this thread and I've been crying on the keyboard laughing. Have at them!! cant wait to see the screen capture(s)

Dan Nkwerre "the group is doing pretty well and we needed to give them the hot beef injection to see how it will look like"

Badago Kabore "I am very busy here in finland the capital city of Paraguay"

Closed lad accounts x 2 Germany
Safari (Group Safari) Dan Port Harcourt - Abeche
Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This man is wasted on scamming - he should be saving the world financial system from meltdown...

Quote:
OK I apologize I thought there are other denomination greater than $100 bills. Like in Pakistan we have rupee that are greater denominations.

I will send you specific time you are meeting my representative either Wednesday morning or Thursday same time (at exactly 9:00AM). Stay tuned.

larry
Old Telecom Guy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He can really smell the money. No matter how much you flame him he still comes back on the scent... Rolling Eyes

"Mimi si yule ninayesema ni mimi" - Larry

"sir i have just told you the gospel truth" - D4n Nkw3rr3
Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkw3rr3: Port Harcourt to Abeche (with a layover in Cameroon)
Closed lad accounts x 4 Cellphone x 2 pony
Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My lad is struggling to find a representative to experience the joys of the IoW:

Quote:
Listen- if you think I am a fool for trying to arrange for someone to meet with you IN THAT ISLAND then you are the bigger fool. I have a representative from Europe who went to survey the area a few moments ago, and he says it looks like a trap, because the entire environ/neighborhood on the island looked very lonely and deserted not to mention how long it took him to get to the exact meeting point on *** Street, out in the freezing cold weather!!!!!!!!!

I am just glad I had someone who was able to locate the place, unfortunately he couldn't stay! He is on his way back to London and to return to his Europe base. I am afraid I can't order him around any further because his mother no longer serve me as a cook, it would have been easier. This boy is afraid meeting you alone tomorrow morning at 9:00. I actually wanted to confirm your meeting with him for tomorrow morning before I can give you a handover date. He told me he can't meet with you alone no matter how much I tried to persuade him. He asked me to send bodyguards to accompany him.

I told him if I have to work on that it will take some time. I tried to convince him to stay that nothing would happen; he insisted he needed more men to back him up should anything go wrong. I think he is right. I know you won't harm him as you are doing this to get [your friend] released as quickly as possible. The question is what if he is killed by unknown people in the solent if they, by any chance, figure out he is carrying a TEDDY BEAR that is stacked with huge cash. This is the point! I am strong and powerful, not in a remote place not as crowded as London!!!

What guarantee have you he is going to return with the money alive? This is also another point you have to consider!! I expect you to be reasonable here. I have just had a meeting with the members of my cabinet Rolling Eyes ; they suggest you choose another location probably in London, not in an isolated island as I5le of W1ght. If you can arrange any place in London for this handover, I will find someone I can trust to get the teddy bear today. Period! It is better I didn't give you time for meeting and failed you- no doubt you would have called me all sort of names. Very Happy

Now I expect you to be reasonable enough to find another location in London so we can conclude this once and for all. If you are desperate about [your friend's] return to the UK, you will agree with my fair decision or plan. If you are prepared to pay $1 Million USD I can send battalion of Pakistani soldiers to accompany the European boy!! You and I don’t need all that protocol, just get a location in London, the handover for my $250,000 will be easier, safer and less-time consuming for each of us.Think about that.

Well, I thought about it.

Quote:
Listen you tw*t I have thought about your idea and it is f*****g stupid!

I thought you were a powerful man? I thought you had people murdered for fun????? So why the f**k can't you get someone to go to a nice part of the country where they will be perfectly safe, and pick up a package??????? They don't need to know that it contains money!!! I really do not undestand any of this - it sounds to me like you are a liar!!!!!

And I do not for one minute believe that your person went to ***. You lie.

So tell me - why is the person scared? If his boss tells him to go somewhere and collect something, then that should be the end of it!!!! Or are you not who you claim to be?????

And why do you think it might be a trap anyway?????? No-one wants you to have that money more than I do!!! I am paying you the money so you will release my dear friend. Why the F**K would I want to kill the person I gave the money to??????? It is just a RIDICULOUS idea!!!!!! How would I expect my friend to be released if I betrayed you????????????

I think the problem is that you are really a fraud star - and a very lazy one!!! If you cannot command someone to go to the I5le of Wh1te, then you are no terrorist leader. And if you are no terrorist leader, then I doubt the rest of your story is true!!!!!!!

Looks like you've f****d it up again, my friend!

Then I thought a bit more:

Quote:
You said about the last man you sent:

"the stupid Senegalese retard whom I sent to meet with you, who not only brought me shame and disgrace has been killed after he cowardly failed to realise his purpose of visit to the UK"

And now you tell me that your new retard is complaining because "the entire environ/neighborhood on the island looked very lonely and deserted not to mention how long it took him to get to the exact meeting point on *** Street, out in the freezing cold weather!!!!!!!!!"

And "I am afraid I can't order him around any further because his mother no longer serve me as a cook"

And "He told me he can't meet with you alone no matter how much I tried to persuade him"

What kind of a tw*t are you? And what kind of an idiot do you think I am???????????????

Tw*t

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What an idiot. Who is afraid of a cute little teddy bear?
This is so damn funny, Ninastian. Thanks for the first good laugh of the morning. Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
Julian Day
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What a wuss! I know the IOW, it can't be freezing...it's one of the mildest climates in the UK! Very popular with retired folk to live, and for out-of-season holidays...and I can't see them killing the guy cos he's carrying a teddy bear. Shocked
I think his "battalion of Pakist@ni soldiers" might draw some interest from the residents of the Island, though. Laughing
parrot
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 4:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well after reading the original hilarious thread we know this lad has an imagination like no other. Not surprising that he is paranoid about walking the streets with a teddy bear!

Any chance of getting an updated photoshop of the victim to make sure he is still alive?

"I got your email and you made me laugh, I guess you have slapped a lawyer before, if you slap me, I will jail you, WELL JUST JOKING, I guess I triggered your anger, by my ealier speech, I AM VERY SORRY, I was so stressed up in the court today"

"these documents are personal as they are alot of scams around and need certain of these informationd for their personal use."
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic