SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My bleedin' mother

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Would you believe it ?

I have told my 80+ year old mother about all the scams, and warned her about banks and financial institutions - even took one to the Financial Services Authority and won after a two year battle. My own bank tried to foist a 'precipice bond' on her until I rang up the $£$^&%$£* hole who sold it and I breathed fire through his ears.

So they get her again and she tells me she doesn't like to be difficult. Rolling Eyes

She knew what my reaction would be and had already written off to cancel it using the 'cooling off' period, and now they've screwed up her account too, making a charge for some insurance that she wouldn't be able to claim on due to her age anyway. GGGGGRRRRRRRRRR

I told them to mark her account 'no marketing' to avoid me coming along and kicking hell out of them.

I told my mother that if she goes into the bank to pay in a cheque and they try to take her away from the counter she should tell them to "felch off" - I would. The horrible truth is that they see she is old and think - stupid, and they're not too far wrong either, but I said she should tell them I was ex-staff - then they'd back off. They person even admitted mis selling insurance that she was ineligible to claim on. So my mother wasn't the only idiot.

Time to write a letter. Twisted Evil

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Phoebe
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That's disgraceful! Evil or Very Mad

NOBODY IS TRYING TO TRICK YOU MADAM. ALL I ASK FOR IS THE INFORMATION OF WHICH YOU USE IN SENDING THE $575. SO KINDLY SEND IT TO US--- Ad@m Ben$on

YOUR SON 1S ASK1NG ME TO TAKE A PHOTOGRAPH HOLD1NG THE S1GN *1 LOVE DA1SY DUCK*, BUT MADAM CONCERN1NG TH1S TRANSACT1ON 1 FEEL THAT YOUR SON 1S TRY1NG TO EMBARASS ME---Ad@m Ben$on
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 1:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm retired now, but when I was working with my bank it was a sackable offence to be a membr of ANY online forum. Were they hiding something ?

Of course I never broke that rule - not me. Laughing

... and helping people felched by banks. That really would have been bad - if I did it. Wink

Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My parents are in their 80's and this spring my Mum asked me to assist as they could not locate a fair amount of money. I spent 5 visits with the two assistant managers, a manager and a district manager as they would not respond to letters and phone calls. I would have to go in and raise my voice in person for them to get off their collected rear ends. Turned out that my Dad allowed money to be diverted to mutual funds and speculative stock offerings that were not showing up anywhere else. It took special tools to determine the owners of the accounts the money would sit in for a day before moving on. It turned out to be a company leasing desk space in the bank and offering kickbacks on sales to any bank employee. One very large transfer happened the previous week and they would not unwind the deal because the cooling off period had expired. I asked to see copies of everything my father had signed. One stated that my retired father earned over a million dollars last year. Lucky for him, his hearing aids needed to be adjusted and when I asked him if he understood that someone wrote that he made over a million dollars a year above his signature, he kept telling me he could not hear me. By the third telling, I was shouting it and everyone in the bank was looking at me. Both my Dad and I laughed. I suggest to the VP that adverse local and national TV coverage concerning elder abuse was not worth the loss in commissions. They agreed and returned the funds along with another check a few weeks later for interest while the money was being returned. If the money had stayed there, it would have lost 50% by now.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's heartwarming to see that the global economic meltdown and the banks' role in creating it hasn't stopped them treating their customers with their usual cynical disregard and contempt.

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Though I understand why banks are being given monstrous amounts of money, it is worrying that you don't normally cure a drunk by offering them the keys to the brewery, which appears to be effectively what governments are doing at the moment.

justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^
That hit the nail right on the head.

Thats why I keep my money in 13 rusty mason jars buried in the sand in ole wooley swamp.

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

If you dont know you are now the Company Police. The Annoyed Check Lad

BACK the ATTACK
Nancelot
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Even as someone who likes to read the fine print, I find the bank stuff confusing, contradictory, and easy to miss. I can't imagine what it would be like not being one of those people.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic