SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

New Pic:Tosser Oguguo, another apology

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 7:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oguguo's trying to pinch a fat sum of money from what he thinks is a religious commune. To this end, Oguguo joined the Brotherhood of Tossers in late 2005. This bait passed the three-year mark last month. Basically, he makes a mistake every time he emails the church, which tends to tangle him up even more in the nightmare web of bureaucracy which is the Brotherhood of Tossers Awards and Donations department Smile

For example, he took the latest required pics, and filled in the latest round of forms (incorrectly), and of course after a lad sends things, it's always good to go silent on him for a week or so.

After a few days, he emailed Sister Barbara Windsor of the recruitment dept with this:
Quote:
I am still waiting to hear from you people regarding the forms I sent.
Remain shagged,

The brotherhood receive hundreds of forms daily, and Sister Windsor mailed him back to ask him to be more specific about who he is, and what the forms were. He wasn't specific enough, and Sister Windsor had to forward his email to arbitration. He didn't make himself clear enough with arbitration, and so his mail was forwarded to an Elder.

After another couple of weeks attempting to explain himself, it was obvious he was guilty of the sin of impatience and wasting the church's time, and was chastised. He replied curtly that he was losing interest, and was told that another Tosser in Ghana was waiting for funding, so we would divert his donation to him. Oguguo had second thoughts, and so was told to prepare this banner of regret if he wished to receive his funding.

It's supposed to read "gobbing off", for a start. And 'apdogise'? I'll find more problems with it too.

I'll get around to putting up a page of Tosser Oguguo's pics soon. he's worked hard, he deserves it. Very Happy

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months

Last edited by PsycheDelia_Smith on Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 7:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What a complete and utter tosser. Very Happy

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
Pachanga
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 7:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think you are being too hard on him. Look at his lovely pink nightgown.

Closed lad accounts

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Wurzgnubbel
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 7:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very funny! Very Happy Laughing

"Sshag me gently". How nice.

the test question here is still who is the bastard b@la h@ssan, so were did you change the test question, and there is no change in this slip, this is the first slip you sent to me, you are wasting my time and dont call me a bastard in your next mail. (Hitman B@la H@ssan)

Closed lad accounts 5x

Last edited by Wurzgnubbel on Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Three years Very Happy and still in great form! How long does it take to draw such big letters ?

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
parrot
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@pachanga, I must apologize! I sent your profile picture that I found on the web the other day to one of my lads as I believed it to be his mother!

As well as a less flattering one of her with his father!

"I got your email and you made me laugh, I guess you have slapped a lawyer before, if you slap me, I will jail you, WELL JUST JOKING, I guess I triggered your anger, by my ealier speech, I AM VERY SORRY, I was so stressed up in the court today"

"these documents are personal as they are alot of scams around and need certain of these informationd for their personal use."
Pachanga
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been told (endlessly) that I am quite photogenic and absolutely fetching, so no worries. Embarassed

Closed lad accounts

Click here to support 419Eater.com
larry
Old Telecom Guy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Classic! Very nice!

"Mimi si yule ninayesema ni mimi" - Larry

"sir i have just told you the gospel truth" - D4n Nkw3rr3
Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkw3rr3: Port Harcourt to Abeche (with a layover in Cameroon)
Closed lad accounts x 4 Cellphone x 2 pony
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Psych,

I think you have committed a logical error known as the Texas Sharpshooters' Fallacy, for which you should immediately apologise to this Lad.

Quote:
..he was guilty of the sin of impatience and wasting the church's time

If the Church is angry about people wasting its time, then it is the Church that is impatient, not the Lad. His impatience is only to help the Church not waste its time. See?

I think you should not only apologise but also send him a bunch of vouchers for a two-week holiday at a Simba 5afari C@mp. I hear they're great.... Very Happy

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wright, that's a damned good argument, but even if Oguguo was capable of formulating it, he wouldn't dare use it. Arguments mean banners. He's finally learning that Smile
Quote:
His majesty,

Sorry for the mistakes.
It was from the artist who did the job for me.

I will rectify it today and resend it.

Artist? He's supposed to make it himself, so I guess I'll need stage-by-stage photographic proof, unless I can think of something better.

He's been told to smile this time. Example of Oguguo's forced smile here: http://members.419eater.com/~psychedelia_smit/minge2.jpg

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
bluebaiter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Deserves a slap for those pink curtains too. There has to be something Blasphemous about those curtains. Self flagellation or the like is needed to cleanse the soul!!!

Dan Nkwerre "the group is doing pretty well and we needed to give them the hot beef injection to see how it will look like"

Badago Kabore "I am very busy here in finland the capital city of Paraguay"

Closed lad accounts x 2 Germany
Safari (Group Safari) Dan Port Harcourt - Abeche
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's more like it....

CrazyCanuck
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't think there should be a comma after the word "tosser" and before the word "and".
Wink

Because our protocol officers were in the airport yesterday but could not find him....... Mrs Carole Jerome
Immediately I receive the 10%, I will remit the fund to your account as soon as possible....Dr. Patricia Jacob
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah, now you're being pedantic. I like that Wink

Esq
Poster Boi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

God Bless Tosser Ogugo

Sand Timer = I knew that MHC6 is one of the wonders in the World,and all of us have to exprience it,and understand it - Okunlola O. Thomas FMHC6

I WAS AT THE NOVOTEL ORISHA HOTEL TILL 11 PM THAT DAY AND I WAS TOLD BY THE HOTEL STAFFS THAT I CAN NOT SPEND A NIGHT THERE AND I HAVE TO LEAVE AND WHENT TO THE NIGERIA EMBASSY THERE IN COTONOU TO STAY TILL THE FOLLOWING DAY AND I CALLED YOU THE FOLLOWING DAY AND YOU ASKED ME TO RETURN BACK TO NIGERIA WHICH I DID AND THAT HAS BEING MY WOST DAYS IN LIFE AS WAS EXPOSED TO A FULL TIME DIFFICITIES. - Augus5tine J4m35
A Skinner
Texas Lad-Saw Massacre

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hilarious! Laughing Laughing

SINCE YOU MADE ME TO GIVE MY CAR AWAY AND ALL THE DISAPOINTMENTS YOU GAVE TO ME,WHICH MADE ME TO STOP CONTACTING YOU. PLEASE DO NOT INVOLVE ME WITH ANYTHING YOU ARE DOING WITH ANYBODY, PLEASE DONT INVOLVE ME.I DONT WANT ANYTHING THAT WILL JEOPARDIZE MY IMAGE IN THIS COUNTRY.I AM A HUMANITARIAN LAWYER.

infact am getting tired with all this speculation in this transaction, honestly if i had known that this is the kind of person you are i would not have contacted for an assistance

Urgent??? Impotent massage

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great baiting and wonderful posters...emmm...arguments.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That is amazing work Psych. You have had him on the hook from about the time I joined Eater bow_down

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

If you dont know you are now the Company Police. The Annoyed Check Lad

BACK the ATTACK
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic