SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

you don't suppose he's eager? :P

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
BobCat
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Was baiting a shoe scammer and ordered 10 pairs of shoes. He wanted WU. Sent it with one character. Chopped it with another.

Chopper wrote:
I HAVE HACKED INTO YOUR EMAIL ACCOUNT AND AM MONITORING YOUR DEALINGS.
AND TO PROVE IT, I HAVE SNAGGED A PAYMENT FROM [baiting character] HE ORDERED 10 PAIRS OF SHOES, SENT YOU $580 IN WESTERN
UNION. I CREATED A FAKE ID AND NOW I HAVE THAT MONEY.

TOO BAD YOU COULD NOT JOIN THE GOMERBOYZ, AND MAKE REAL MONEY. WE
MAKE BIG MONEY. UNDER THE GOMERBOYZ CODE, WE MUST GIVE BACK THE
CHOPPED MONEY FACE TO FACE, IT IS OUR CODE OF HONOR.

WE DO NOT CHOP OUR BRODAS. WE PROTECT OUR BRODAS.

This was sent at 12:35am.

Now this is his responses. 4 e-mails back to back.

12:57am So wassup what do i have to do this is ridiculous

12:59am lol

12:59am thats pretty funny

1:02am lets meet up then, are you in lansing?

I think he's a little too eager. Meanwhile my other baiting character is demanding his shoes (which he won't get cuz the guy is a scammer)

Wouldn't it be fun if someone from this board knew a LEO on Lansing, MI and I arranged a meeting between the LEO and this scumbag? Smile

" I THINK WE HAVE TO PUT END TO THIS GAME,AND REASON WHY I SAID THIS IS BECAUSE I CAN NOT CONTINUE WITH GOING TO WESTERN UNION" Dr Bens0n
"DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT TAKE TO GET A MAGA IS NOT EASY MAN, IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE CAUSE ME FOR TWO WEEKS NOW I CAN PAY MY HOUSE RENT THEY ARE ABOUT TO SEND MY FAMILY OUT OF THE HOUSE WE LIVE" Dr @d3kun13 Bens0n
"I THOUGHT I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING YOU WANTED WHY ARE YOU STRESSING US OUT." - Mu$@ H0us3

Closed lad accounts x 24 United Kingdom x1 Cellphone x2
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

you might be able to set up a meeting somewhere more convenient for you, no clue where Lansing is, but ask him if he would mind to travel a bit, you pay him cash when you two meet.
Research, get a web cam close by, make sure notobescammed is willing to help with the phone, assuming this is in the UK ?
He might even be life in the show Laughing

Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 7:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@bill2, Lansing is the capital of Michigan, and is just about in the middle of the lower peninsula. I grew up about 30 miles from there. It's been a long time, though, and I don't know anyone there anymore. Sad

ETA - you could always set up a meet at the Carillon on the campus of Michigan State - or by the Spartan statue. Those are good landmarks.

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
BobCat
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Titania : Good idea. I think it is time for this guy to get a few more payments chopped. Looks like he has twigged.

If anyone else wants to place some orders and then arrange a dolla chop for three, send me a PM. I want this guy begging to be joining the gomerboyz Smile

" I THINK WE HAVE TO PUT END TO THIS GAME,AND REASON WHY I SAID THIS IS BECAUSE I CAN NOT CONTINUE WITH GOING TO WESTERN UNION" Dr Bens0n
"DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT TAKE TO GET A MAGA IS NOT EASY MAN, IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE CAUSE ME FOR TWO WEEKS NOW I CAN PAY MY HOUSE RENT THEY ARE ABOUT TO SEND MY FAMILY OUT OF THE HOUSE WE LIVE" Dr @d3kun13 Bens0n
"I THOUGHT I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING YOU WANTED WHY ARE YOU STRESSING US OUT." - Mu$@ H0us3

Closed lad accounts x 24 United Kingdom x1 Cellphone x2
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic