SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

M00seknuckle, NSFW!! safari/police custody

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This lad's a little bit all over the place, but he might calm down enough to do some travelling. Eventually.

Lad wrote:
subject: get back to me

you modelling company i love to work with u company

There's every chance that he/she actually is called Az 4zutex. But I'll play safe and not assume anything just yet...

Jack wrote:
Dear Sir,
Thank you for showing an interest in M00seknuckle Modeling.

We have several vacancies open at the moment for agents. These are the people who act as the middleman between us and the models that we use in our photographs. May I ask where you are currently living or would be willing to work? Positions for agents are limited and are allocated depending on the applicant's geographical location.

I look forward to hearing from you further.

sincerely
Jack

Lad wrote:
Subject: WE EXPECT YOUR REPLY

The 4zutex Modeling Consultant
722 B close house 17 Lagos
Nigeria

The (4zutex Modeling Consultant) we will like to act as a middleman with your modeling company, We are going to send you our good modeling pictures but to start with you have to pay consultant charges fee and we need certify registration affiliated partnership. Our location is Africa Nigeria.

We got your contact through one of our customer, we deal on good cloths and fashion shows too. We are sending you a look of one of our good modeling picture to look so if you are willing to do good business with we and your comfortable with our business teams get back to us.

Regards
Mr., a Tony
The Manager.

Phew! It's the name of the company, although... there's "a" in this name so he could still be called Az, I guess.
Jack wrote:
Dear Mr a Tony,
Thank you for your recent email. I am looking forward to seeing the photographs that you can send us displaying the models that you have access to.

I must say right at the start, though, that we do not work on a "consultancy" basis. If you have the right models for the campaigns our clients have asked us to do, then we pay the agents/managers only when those models are actually used. We have found in the past that this method works the best for the kind of jobs we do.

Again, thank you for your interest and enthusiasm, and I await your samples.

sincerely,
Jack

Lad wrote:
Subject: one

He writes nothing in the email but attaches this picture:

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou
"why did you waste my time like this why." -- US Army Captain William D Swenson
Hello Kitty! <--TS certified.

Easter Egg
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think this is the first bait ever where the baiter and the baitee discuss at great length about pdf´s and email attachments Very Happy
Imagine how long he discusses with his wife every morning "one cup of coffee"..."one CUP of coffee"..."one cup OF coffee"..."yes, coffee"..."sorry about your trouble, dear, see, I am patient".

So far Randy has been disappointed by the form fillers though, but Emeka came over to you after 1 or 2 emails by me anyway. Let´s see what the others bring...nothing. Wrote a few personal replies and sent out the form in one instance, you can guess whether he will want money upfront or state that he is unable to open it. A combination of the two is from the more sophisticated lads.

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dr Nurud1n seemed really keen at the start...

Lad wrote:
Dear Friend,

I am a banker I proposed a deal to your friend Randy. But he also proposed to me your firms transactions which intrested me alot. Sorry I have to write now because I travel to Ghana for some official duties.

I can get your firm some good modelist man & women if you guys are ready to sponsor the deal. I will be glad if one of your official can take a trip down to my country.

Thanks for cooperation,

Chers,

Dr Nurud1n,

Jack wrote:
Thank you for your email and your interest in our company. As I stated previously, we are currently looking at expanding our business and are looking for people to promote our business in your area. We are mainly looking for talent agents and people interested in a modeling career. I would like to know which position you are interested in?

The next step in becoming one of us is to complete the attached application and return it to me. Once that is completed, we will review the details and release the $5,000.00 advance to you. A few days after receiving your completed application, we will schedule a meeting between you and one of our representatives to discuss the details of our business.

One of the questions we often receive is "what experience is needed"? Our answer to that question, "we have some of the most highly trained talent agents and they will work to give you the skills you need". Be assured, we are willing to give you all the assistance you need once you become an employee member of our company.

I look forward to working with you.

Jack Smeh0fik

Lad wrote:
Actually I have a friend of mine who owns a radio station and he is into promoting such shows in my country here. most time's he do organise such shows in a big hotel where people go to pay/watch the most well dressed and most buetifull women & men .

For me I can be your agent here in getting the best model in town pay them for their postures infact make sure I arrange some of them to travel out there meet with your firm for special shows. I am interested in a modeling career. I can assure of that area.

We have alot of handsome men & buetifull women in AFRICA. I can even travel to Ghana Cote d Ivoire Senegal & Nigeria to get your firm good artist on this shows. I will be glad to be your representative in Africa as whole. I will be glad if you take a trip down to meet with me here in my country so that we can discus this deal officially.

For your information my country is visa free here to somany country. Are you the one who called my mobile phone today I was very bussy by then I could not recieve the call?

By the way can you please just send to me $ 100.00 to show me that you guys are for real before I get serious with your firm. Because I need proof and reasons for me to take up this issue for real.

Anticipating your prompt action to this.

Nice to know you men.

Good day, please call me so that we can discus.

Dr Abed1.

Jack wrote:
Dear Sir,

I am very pleased to see such enthusiasm! I think you would be a very great asset to our company, especially as we start to develop into new areas of the world in which we have never worked before.

I notice your request that we send you $100. Excuse me for saying this, but that made me laugh. How could I possibly justify to the board of directors sending $100 to anyone who asked? I hope you see the problem here and are not offended when I saw that I cannot do such a thing without a very good reason indeed.

I hope you are still interested in becoming an agent for the company because I sense an energy and enthusiasm in your words that will be put to great use here.

Get back to me to let me know if you are still interested and I can start the application process for you.

Sincerely,

Jack

Lad wrote:
Subject: i need a proof men !!!

Dear Jack,

I regret to tell you this, infact I am intrested but I can not just give you my full profile's due to that I am scared of who you are. Regarding my personallity here and what was the point of contension between me and your frined Randy. who directed me to you.

I dont know may be you guys need my full address to put me in trouble with my bank, because the deal I proposed to your friend was to retrive some funds from my bank.

I am not feeling at ease to give you people my full iddentifications. I can only do that when I recieve the said $100.00 which is nothing to you in person. if you really are serious that after my submition of the application forms I will be sent $ 5000.00 to start up my research for good models here in my country. Why not take this $100.00 and send to me for mobilization of these application first. Atleast I am intittle for about $ 5000.00 later.

Please the money is not what is important but my repetation here matters to me alot.... I can only believe and work with you after recieving the said amount am sorry for this inconvieniences but it's my word.

Mind you am off very good advantage to your firm I speak both French & English Language. I would love to work with your company as long I am satisfied. I will push out your company here in Africa together with your helping assistance to high places.

When sending this sum of $ 100.00 dollars call me and send to me the control numbers and the pass word. Using my name to send it. Nurud1n Abed1.

Expecting the payment so that we can go into real dealings men. the sum demanded is nothing to you or your firm, so I dont think it should be a thing of byas minds ok. Just to proof that you are for real men.

Good day,

Chers,

Dr Nurud1n.

Lad wrote:
What is your response men I have been expecting your mail back. I hope you still need my services or not ???.

Dr Nurud1n.

Jack wrote:
Dear Dr Nurud1n,

I put your offer before the board of directors yesterday, with all the demands, etc, as you wrote to me, and I let them decide about the matter.

I won't bore you with the details, but the result was that the majority were shocked that someone would be demanding $100 for doing nothing and calling it a sign of "honesty". They had never heard anything like that in all their years of running businesses.

And I have to agree with them. Such a thing---a scheme, if you will---is ripe for abuse by scammers and fraud stars, and once we submitted to taking part in this for you then it would open the doors for any chancer to come along and scam the company for a quick $100. We are not a charity, we are a business that must keep its financial interests as the top priority.

I hope you understand.

However, your enthusiasm was commented on many times and it would be a shame to throw it away, so the offer for employment as an agent is still open; the "honesty payment" (or whatever you want to call it) is not.

regards,

Jack

I don't hear from him for two weeks, so...

Jack wrote:
Mr Nurud1n,

How are you? I hope everything is fine with you. I haven't heard from you for a while now, so either you are dead or you were only interested in stealing $100 from my company. I don't know which one I prefer it to be.

If, however, you have a genuine reason for not replying, please respond and let me k now that you are still interested in working for M00seknuckle Modeling.

thanks,

Jack

Lad wrote:
Yes I have found out that your firms is all about jokes. I went through your website and found out that the meaning m00seknuckle is a camel knuckle which do not mean any sence to me at all. More over I can not start filling all your nonsence documents with out assurance. If you are for real then you take a trip down here so that we can discus this deal in person.

Thanks for cooperation,

Dr Nurud1n.

A "camel knuckle"? Well... okay, so that's fairly close. It would make "sence" if you found out what it really meant!

Jack wrote:
Dear Mr Nurud1n,

Jokes? JOKES??? I think asking a company for $100 for nothing in return... THAT is the joke. YOU are the joker here, sir, if you think you can simply write to random companies and demand money for nothing.

I don't deal with jokers like you. Get serious or get lost.

Jack

He might be back. Stranger things have happened in Ladland before.

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou

Easter Egg
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some other lads are still scratching their heads about us in email no. 2 :
Quote:
Subject: WAITING FOR YOUR RESPOND.

Attn:

I received your message.But, what i not clear with is this your modelling or making me your REP.in West AFRICA.. The fact is that, i contacted you regarding what i had at hand.to present you to my client bank as the next of kin to my client who die in plane crash with his family.But, if you are deviating from that to introduce me into other line of transaction, it's fine.

Firstly, I'm not a young barrister.but now the vice-president ghana barrister association.But if you need my help as a legal adviser, i will offer you...That means, you must prove yourself right of what you are talking about so that, i can have a proof to start looking for a good reputable person who can provide you with the model you are talking about,

Also, if you are interested to help out so that, the $10million can be transfer to you as the next of kin to the said Late xxx,

Wait to hear from you soonest.

BARR. BEN.

Ok, Ben. Let´s talk clearly Very Happy

Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Update on our most enthusiastic lad, Peter.

Jack wrote:
Dear Peter!

I hope you are feeling okay and everything's going well with you.

I know I said I would get back to you sooner but I have been negotiating some quite exciting new contracts with clients and it took a lot longer than I thought it would.

But that time wasn't wasted time, indeed not!

I have managed to line up a choice of assessment tasks for you, if you are still interested. And they are all based on the campaigns that those clients are going to be asking us to do. What this means, Peter, is that if you produce a good enough response to the assessment, there's a very good chance that your photographs or models will be used for the actual campaign itself! Not many people who have just started get this chance, so I'm really hoping you can rise to it and do well.

Anyway, the details... I've got three clients who will be starting advertising campaigns soon for the post-Christmas spending period. I would like you to look at the themes that they want their campaigns to be about, and interpret them in your own way, adding your own style and taste to them, mixed in with some of your own culture from your own background if possible.
The three clients and the themes are:
- House of Gucci. They are re-releasing a previous leatherwear range, updated for 2009, and are styling the initial release campaign around cattle-ranchers.
- Nike Inc will be bringing out a new range of shoe that is targeted towards the mid-distance runner, incorporating some new technology which the representatives yesterday were very reluctant to say much about. Anyway, their campaign for the trial markets where this range will be released is going to have a "wind and air" theme. Our design team submitted some initial sketches at the start of the week and the reps yesterday seemed to pick the ones that had lots of billowing clouds, loose clothes flapping in the wind, sailboats with their sails full, all that sort of thing.
- Nikon Corporation. Now, we don't normally handle electrical goods, but they're offering us discounts on photographic equipment so how could we refuse!! Anyway, they have a mid-market digitial SLR camera that will be released in Feb of next year and they want us to come up with a promotional campaign themed around "near and far". I had to ask what they meant by this (the reps were all Japanese and I thought maybe it was a translation error) but all they said was try to get the idea of "near and far" in the submissions we send to them.

So, that's the list of choices you have. What we would like to see is if you could pick one of those clients, look at their campaign, and then produce a series of maybe 6 or 8 photographs, featuring the models that you think are right for the job, and which capture the flavor of that campaign. It doesn't have to be exact. It doesn't have to be perfectly like the client wants. What we want is to see how YOU take the theme and add your own style to it. That's what we'll be assessing, not how well you can use a camera or how well you can make a costume, but how well you can make an idea come alive by adding your own style and taste to it.

If you can do this well, Peter, you have the chance to impress some very influential people early in your career. I really hope you can do something good for us, because I think you can go very far with your determination, style, and ability to not let the small problems bother you.

Get back to me if you need any more explanation about this.

sincerely

Jack

The idea is, of course, that he won't grab some pics from a website and instead he will actually get some of his people (and himself, especially) to dress up or at least pose in a themed way. I gave him a choice so it feels like he has at least some control over the situation rather than being told what to do.

A day goes by and I get no response so I prod him a bit.

Jack wrote:
Hi Peter!

I hope you've had a chance to look over my last email and read the list of options for your assessment task.

This is just a quick note to let you know that I'll wait until Wednesday before I start pressuring you for a choice, okay? Look over the list, have a think about each one, and then let some ideas form over the weekend. Let me know what you decide by the middle of next week, and that will give me time to co-ordinate with the client you pick and let them know how things are.

Good luck!

Jack

Lad wrote:
Hello Jack,

I really appreciate your mail i guess is has been very busy negotiating
with the new clients, any way i've read the mail and i have a choice.

My choice is - House of Gucci....
Gucci is a designer i have always like so advertising their
previous leatherwear range, updated for 2009
wouldn't be a problem....i have been able to figure out one or two
things on how i will go about it, but i will like to see more
informations on how we should go about it to see if its match my
thougth.

But Jack, Emily is giving me a slow ride in my job she is still
wallowing over the transfer of my expenses please help me talk to
her.....

Please i need more informations on how i will go about this.

Regards,
Peter

Looks like he wants to do it! But the money again... *sigh*. I'll impose a tight deadline on him if the money issue is put up as an obstacle to him getting his lazy butt out of the cafe and picking up a camera.

Easter Egg
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Another M00sie is in the box Very Happy :
Quote:
PICTURE OF THE HIGHEST PAID MODEL IN NIGERIA.
Sir;
Thank you so much for your effort in explaining to me few things i need to know about your establishment.
Don;t you think it is important the models should be interviewed? not only presenting to you their facial expression alone; models profiles; do;s hobbies and don;ts are still materials added; (wow! at last, a pro! he knows his stuff.) Getting you models in Africa is not a big deal we can still add reseroir shows; like in most of the African countries we have games centers and powerful dams of interests (?).
i have good orientations on public administations.It is a promise i will work too hard to archieve result for your establishment (aah!); if i am considered. i WAS TRAINED BY U.A.C GROUP OF COMPANIES one of the most powerful merchandise company in west Africa as a sales man; i resigned to be on my own by picking up advert and marketting contracts for companies.
For the models here in Africa i will get them for you presently i have with me the pictures of the highest paid model in Nigeria. Her name is miss the two pictures are attached to this mail .
i am stiil sending the filled form today.
John.

ImageImageImageImage
Otterfan, your forms are done Very Happy :
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
AIn´t it grand? Very Happy Otterfan, I think Jack should treat him like a raw egg Wink
Quote:
Sir;
Have you received all that i sent to you? I I am waiting for your next line of action
Thank;s
John.

My reply to him:
Quote:
Dear Applicant,

Thank you for your impressing work.

I would like to direct you to our Vice President now, whose email is xxx

From my, the Human Resource Manager´s, point of view, I am going to support your application 100 %.

Expect the forms to lie on Jack´s desk Monday morning.

Regards, R

Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 2:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Height of his two living children is slightly worrying, but when you think he considers himself to be only 5.5 inches tall... it's no too surprising.
Good to know he's still got both of his pseudopods, though. They must come in useful.
And he likes adult movies. Honest man, I like him already.

Easter Egg
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 2:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations on bagging your next Rep.! Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Sir;
My name is mr ; A Nigerian who lives and had just completed a marketting sales and advertising promo for a Nigerian firm who had just established in Ivory Coast;
As a matter of fact i was almost leaving Ivory Coast for my country when a friend of mine from Cameroun told me about your quest for employment and agent representative; i went thru the net and searched for your contact and applied thru the Human resources manager mr; who sent to me the application for agent representative; i am writing to you because he had screened my filled application form and gave me the authority to meet with you the vice president.
Sir i am assuring you that if i am considered fit for this position that i single handedly will take company to an unexpected and higher level in Africa.
I wish an office will be opened in either Ivory Coastor Nigeria where we have a lot of models. I will rather prefer Nigeria because of my family.
Meanwhile; I am counting on your quick response as to enable me know my next line of action; presently i am thru with my assignment in Ivory coast; if there is any thing keeping me back for now let it be this expectation from you. I am in a guest house and you know what it means.

Thank you very much as you consider me for a trial will convince you.
I am your;s faithfully

Advice, please Very Happy which Cameroon friend told him of MM?

Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wasn't he supposed to have sent that email ^^^ to me/Jack? Not a good start...

Easter Egg
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Actually, yes. Randy is through with him, since the forms are done. It´s nice to see your form having gone through the hands of such a clever lad, OF Very Happy may many more follow. Or at least one or two more, so that we can think of further activities Wink

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From him^^
Quote:
Appreciation
Dear sir,
I am writng to thank you for your quick response to my mail, i already sent a mail to mr Jack last night thru you out of excitement i sent it to you hopefully you might have imparted my mail and my case to him, I am really grateful for your recomendations, and hope we will work together by the grace of God.
I am expecting good news from the vice president today.
John

Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I haven't heard from him in Jack's account yet. Perhaps he's still too excited? Unless he meant for you to pass it on... ?

Easter Egg
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Applicant,

Jack is awaiting your email. Just go ahead, don´t be afraid, give him my warmest regards.

You have gotten very good marks and I´m sure he will look down upon you favourably.

You can only improve the impression he´s having of you having studied through your submissions.

MM is looking forward to working together with you.

Regards, Randall

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Your new guy is no Rhodes Scholar, that's for sure. He can't even follow simple instructions. He must not be used to following victim's scripts. Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He wrote to Jack, at last! Just a c&p of the email above, nothing extra.

I love this bit, though:

Lad wrote:
I am in a guest house and you know what it means.

Easter Egg
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Peter update!

Jack wrote:
Hi Peter!

It always makes my day complete when I see a reply from you.

I was sort of hoping you would pick the Gucci campaign. I think it offers the best potential for you to get quite creative and yet still remain within the scope of the theme.

I'll inform the Gucci representative that, as well M00seknuckle's own work that they are paying us for, we might also have an additional series of ideas and photographs to present to their advertising department. (These will be YOUR pictures and idea, Peter!) When we've done this in the past with a few other very outstanding new-starters, what we've found is that the company we present them to really likes the alternative approach and they have usually marked that agent's work for extra special attention in the future.

I have to say, Peter, this is a very exciting opportunity for everyone concerned! I'll contact the people from Gucci tomorrow when their office opens and find out a definite deadline for own submissions. If you can get your photographs and sketches in by that same deadline, things will be much easier for us all.

I'll get back to you with the date, and if you have any questions in the meantime, don't be afraid to ask.

best wishes,

Jack

He replies today with...

Lad wrote:
Hello Jack,

how are you doing today?, i quite understand your mail and i think i can meet up with the scope of themes for this campaign..... but i will need their materials for this job i mean Gucci brands to meet standard... i guess you understand what i mean... using their products will enhance this assignment and add alot of taste to it.......i guess you understand my plight?

See if their is a way you can discuss this with them and the possibilty so that i can give you the list of what i need to use on this.... am suggesting this because we don't have their products here in Nigeria and without their brand it wouldn't be very effective.....if it is possible, my request can deliver by the DHL or UPS or any other fast and reliable source of delivery but if it not possible you tell me what to do.

About the deadline.... there should be some good time for me because am still waiting for Emily to finish the transfer to me...

Please i want to use Gucci brands for the assignment see how that is possible.......and if i'm not making sense about my request do let me know but am sure i know what am doing....

l look forward in hearing from you.....

God Bless!

Peter.

So, basically he's asking for some free Gucci leather gear! Once a lad, always a lad, always on the look-out for a quick profit.

Easter Egg
mewing_ghecko
lad harasser

Location: I was born and raised in... oh look something shiny

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Miss ldris tried that exact same thing. I told her it was an advertisement proposal and would be used to show the client the concept photo's.

that squashed her whining about us sending her anything..

"FUCK YOU".
"I know person like you fucking scammer".
"FUCK YOU ASHOLE".
"fuck off" Mr Fr@nk Ch@ka
"You are nothing but a crook and a liar,how could you send a fake transfer receipt to me and think that you can fool me".
M00seknuckle co-bait Safari Mrs ldris, Abidjan to Cotonou Safari P3ter x2, Nigeria to Cotonou, Warri to Abuja
Benin Mortarx? Closed lad accounts(only Alan knows)
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[FREE PORN]</a> pony
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 1:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Not knowing I am rather a wolf myself, Jik the lamb, or the timid white rabbit, comes back to me asking if everything is okay with him contacting the BOSS, and how good my recommendations were : Very Happy
Quote:
Sir
I just want to inform you that i have just sent a mail as you asked me to do; to the vice president.
Thanks for apreciating my efforts: and i still promise you that i will always give my best to your company; our company; by the receipt of my appointment.
I am not afraid i know with your remarks and recomendations about me to mr Jack everything is settled; Do i expect good news from him today?

let me hear from you sir.
John.

Young man, there´s no need to be afraid, otters don´t bite Smile :
Quote:
Dear Applicant,

Just go ahead. Walk tall. Jack is a CEO with a lot of goodwill for young start-ups.
In a way, I was lost myself not too long ago in my other career at D2e, and he introduced me to the M00seknuckle team not too long ago. I was just working for D2e in a normal office but his headhunter discovered me and now I have been working in this highly satisfying position with a decent salary and the best prospects for the future, and I´m sure we can expect the same from you, my friend.

Just go ahead, and give Jack my regards. He will tell you what to do and how to include you in our programmes.

Regards, Randall

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 1:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It seems we have another M00sie...in this case, a team ! How very strange...
Quote:
INTRODUCTION

LETTER OF INTRODUCTION / APPLICATION

Dear Mr. R O,

We are “”. TEAM S are a bunch of young six young and dynamic and educated Nigerians with one vision of changing the face of the Nigerian entertainmemt industry as to level with ten foreign counterparts without losing our true identity as Africans, we intend to attract investors of like mind into our untapped richness called the “Nigerian Dream” (what??)

This movement gives birth to TEAM S three years ago.

After being to your website last week by a friend of our in the United States, we are most convinced and optimistic of the realization of our dream of not only seeting the pace, but raising the standards from its present state of mediocracy.

With these in mind, we are highly interested in becoming an agent to your ever-expanding modeling agency. As we fill out the Company’s Application Form it is our strong resolve via the dint of our hard work cum input that we become (after one year) your most reliable and trusted Scout -South of the Sahara. Good to know.

Presently, we have and are engaged in Artist (Actors) Management/Grooming for major production outfit in NOLLYWOOD (Nigerian’s version of HOLLYWOOD). We have scouted for new Models into the Nigerian Fashion Modeling Agencies. We have co-organized Beauty shows for top Federal Universities.

Via your Company’s Grant, we are most sure of producing the next face of Africa plus the next top Super Runway Queen or Queens in no distance future.

To archive this feet of ours, we have our offices in three major action spots in our Country namely LAGOS STATE (West) ABUJA (North) and its also the Federal Capital Territory and lasting UYO, AKWA IBOM STATE (South –South) Staying away from the Hostility of the Nigeria Delta Brouhaha in mind.

Our targets are basically young and Beautiful Undergraduate females as such the Federal and some States Universities is our Hunting grounds our Slogan has and is always “BEAUTY AND BRAINS”.

Listed below are Names and Officers of our ever reliable and trusted Resourceful Team members as we have come to tag ourselves.

Leader of Team /Head Resource Personnel (ABUJA)

Mr. SOLOMON E E
Email snipped

Financial Coordinator/ Vice Resource Personnel (ABUJA)
Ms. IMA-O S A
Email snipped
Resource Person 1 (LAGOS)
MR. O KENEDY
Email snipped

Resource Person 2 (LAGOS)
MRS. GLORIA T A
Email snipped

Legal Person (UYO).
MR. EMMANUEL O
Email snipped

Resource Person 2 (UYO).
MRS. N T
Email snipped
Do fell very free to communicate with any member of the team on this or any other subject matter in further.

With this we hope our request would be met with just faith. Looking forward to hearing from you

Yours sincerely,

E, S.E.D.

Leader/Head Resource Personnel

TEAM S

+234-(office)

+234- (Mobile)

He takes everything seriously! They are six, all with "positions" and individual (yahoo) email addies; of course, they have been doing modelling (and acting) for 3 years... uh-huh. - Only problem is, he is interested in the Human Resources position...that is Randy´s job! Surprised
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Frumpy,

Two of the guys on your new list of MOOsemen are intriguing.

Emmanuel O. I'm wondering if he's the guy rumbero and worf have writing scripts. I have him now, and he's a crazy nutcase. It does look like his writing on the email, as it makes no sense at all. He's the one who wrote "THE SCARY OF CALIFORNIA" and now he has another one he's pushing on me.

Solomon EE - I wonder if this is Joes father, as I think it is Solomon, and Joe is using EE as well I might have Joe's father's email and number somewhere.

Could you let me know what addies you have and numbers for these two guys?
It would be hilaroius if they were who I hope they are. pm me ok?
Very Happy

Safari Issac to Chad
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Shocked Is the 419 world that small? - Forwarded to you.

Where could MM have gotten Solomon from? There is a 90% chance he´s from a recent 419 list ASEM, and 10 % he came from the SevenofNine shuttle, statistically speaking.

EDIT This in from Jik. What´s it with those lads now?!? Or is it my mojo ?
Quote:
Dear Sir;
My heart most desire is that someday we will meet one on one to know you better; you are a great encourager and a humble man; keep this up for honesty is the only key to diginity.
Yes; no doubt about it; I know your firm will take me somewhere in life; i believe you Randall; but the urgent problem i am having now is i dont know when my appointment would commence; i have written to Mr Jack since yesterday like i told you but am afraid; uptil now i;ve not heard from him; can you please help me remind him? i will still send to him a remind note today. you see i am worried because i am presently in a guest house as i have rounded up my contract with the other company;
You;ve been great Randall; you won;t only be my boss you are a good friend and a brother; please promise me someday you will visit me in my country; will you?
Please do your best for me.
John. I STILL REMAIN LOYAL.

Either he is 250 % convinced in mewing_ghecko´s website, or he´s having me on...either way, If things carry on this most desirable way, 55C cannot get any more enthusiastic people waiting for them (not too far in the future, I might suggest...)

@ Otterfan and MGK - Waiting for a few more form fillers and then organize a Christmas Special? Very Happy

mewing_ghecko
lad harasser

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 1:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

sounds like M00seknuckle is near to receiving it's first video. Laughing

"FUCK YOU".
"FUCK YOU ASHOLE".
"You are nothing but a crook and a liar,how could you send a fake transfer receipt to me and think that you can fool me".
M00seknuckle co-bait Safari Mrs ldris, Abidjan to Cotonou Safari P3ter x2, Nigeria to Cotonou, Warri to Abuja
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From Jik:
Quote:
Sir;
Thank you so much for your effort in explaining to me few things i need to know about Mr Jack; i sent him a mail this morning and he had responded excellently with a promise to get gack to me before this week end; He told me; he would want to discuss with you about me before he could get back to me.
Thank you mr Rl; without you i would;nt know how to get on. Good services to mankind does not only bring happiness but add more to your wealth. our relationship by the grace of God will go a long way. so do all you can to secure this apointment for me; I can see mr Jack depend wholly on your recommendations.
John.

I would LOVE to get him going a long way, til 55C Benin, and from then help him to exercise the virtue of patience and humility Twisted Evil

mewing_ghecko
lad harasser

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

he sounds more enthusiastic than any of the others. I see good things in his future.

"FUCK YOU".
"FUCK YOU ASHOLE".
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic