SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

LIVE WEBCAM SAFARI - ***Result!!!*** - Trophy Pics on p6

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Julian Day
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is it agreed, then, that none of us try to log into the webcam at 9.00 tomorrow.....I'm happy to abide by that request myself. Very Happy

Don't want to crash the server...be bad news if the OP didn't get to see the result of all his work.
A SKYHOOK
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i dont believe that tomorrow will be a problem ??? cos isnt today the 14 th and the time is 8.29 un less downunder here is on a different GMT

Mod Note: Members are strongly advised not to try to make sense of the content of this post [BB]

im am sorry if this is not under stood Embarassed

Twisted Evil Last edited SUN/8/2010 by one of the skyhooks The pointed eared fairy, aka "Yasterb" is much nicer looking now since the operation thats her in her new avatar the one on the left with the wax "dummy" of the old elfie Twisted Evil

Last edited by A SKYHOOK on Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Skyhook, it doesn't matter where any member is in the world, or what time it is where that person is, all that matters is, whatever anyones time zone, the time in the UK where the webcam is will be the same, and if dozens of members try to view the cam at the same time, it will crash, then nobody will see anything!

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just looked at the camera site, and it only painted half the screen before it refreshed, and was pretty slow. Too bad, as I might have gotten up for this one. So, please, everyone, I will say it too. Leave it to Ninastian and the person he's using to get the pics on this one. Then maybe there will be a nice show tomorrow. We can get in on the next one, hopefully. Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
parrot
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

When your done with the webcam, could you please fill us in on the rest of the bait. How did you become friends with the lads persona etc.

It sounds like an interesting story.

"I got your email and you made me laugh, I guess you have slapped a lawyer before, if you slap me, I will jail you, WELL JUST JOKING, I guess I triggered your anger, by my ealier speech, I AM VERY SORRY, I was so stressed up in the court today"

"these documents are personal as they are alot of scams around and need certain of these informationd for their personal use."
BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good luck on your webcam safari! I will be thinking of you whilest all snug in my bed here in the US. I look forward to splendid results come morning time! Very Happy

edit for trying to type stuff before bed

Tattoo Mortar x11 Closed lad accounts x17 Safari x3

United States Thailand Switzerland Nigeria Sweden x115

pony Golden Goat Goat x2 Mc Fry

Art baits: X-Wing

419 Eater Theatre: The Hitchhiker

Lads & Crocodiles:
Safari x3 Vcamera x3 {John} {Willie} {Kingsley}

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

"I will never forgive you for all the pains, trouble, frustrations, strandedness and disappointments you have caused us." - David
Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks everyone.

Overnight my lad has been trying to persuade me to phone his guy to reassure him Rolling Eyes but I have refused. If the guy really is on the IoW by now, I can't see my lad not letting him go to the meeting point. And if he isn't on the IoW then my lad was bluffing all along, so what can I do except slap-slap-slappy?

The webcam is working well - so thanks for not logging on. I will capture the screenshots myself.

One small problem - the gift shop isn't open yet (08:22 UK time) so no sign Embarassed . I should have thought of that! But I have described the wall where the sign should be, so it should be identifiable, even for someone as dense as my lad's Senegalese chum probably is.

Will keep you posted as and when I can.

N

Oh [the captive] ate his own willy!!! HAHAHAHA. I saw the look of excitement in his eyes like no other meat taste better!! yummm yummm! HAHAHAAHAHA. He cut his big right toe, his penis and penis shaft at different stages- funny funny funny!! He did this where some promiscous women do all sort of things. I know they were all thrilled. ahahahahahhhhhaaaaaa. His penis shaft was sewn to his nostril and more!! The doctor did a good job!! My men took picture of him parading him around the market square and public schools where everyone sang him wanker praises!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! I will continue to torture him unless I receive my $150,000 reward for wasting my time!! Period!
Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

08:15 - all quiet - note the sign is missing!

Oh [the captive] ate his own willy!!! HAHAHAHA. I saw the look of excitement in his eyes like no other meat taste better!! yummm yummm! HAHAHAAHAHA. He cut his big right toe, his penis and penis shaft at different stages- funny funny funny!! He did this where some promiscous women do all sort of things. I know they were all thrilled. ahahahahahhhhhaaaaaa. His penis shaft was sewn to his nostril and more!! The doctor did a good job!! My men took picture of him parading him around the market square and public schools where everyone sang him wanker praises!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! I will continue to torture him unless I receive my $150,000 reward for wasting my time!! Period!
notobescammed
Radio Man

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It looks nice there tho!

If you want me to put a call into the lad whilst he is there - just let me know

you are trying to ask me if Iam a robber? is this correct? - Dr Usman
My own version meaning of the word (SCAM) {The Transaction you will start that will never end! - Kw3s1
Sometimes the truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off - Kw3s1

Pith Helmet Birthday Safari - Co Bait with FrumpyBB and Redshoes17

Click here to support 419Eater.com Nurse Nastys Audi TT
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name
Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^

Great offer ntbs!

I'll PM you.

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Please keep us updated in here and whenever possible, make a screenshot, a la "Lad is here!" - "Now lad waits here!" Very Happy (IF possible. I understand the "keep off the cam"-rule. It´s almost like the "I don´t have pay-TV"-feeling Very Happy )

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^
Will do!

Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

09:02 - no sign of the useless t***t yet.

@ntbs - any luck phoning him?

lunar jim
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Anyone see that crazy camper van?
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
YOU SHOULDN'T BE WATCHING THE WEBCAM.!

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

09:12 - no sign on the wall, no sign of the lad Confused

lunar jim
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr Tambourine Man wrote:
^^^
YOU SHOULDN'T BE WATCHING THE WEBCAM.!

woops forgot about that
notobescammed
Radio Man

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

tried calling - no answer - will try again

My own version meaning of the word (SCAM) {The Transaction you will start that will never end! - Kw3s1

View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name
Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This just in from my lad. What a useless twat!!!!! Evil or Very Mad

Quote:
Listen,
Do not think I am stupid for making my own arrangement for each of us to be safe. You are making everything difficult here. I asked you to call my man but you refused because of some stupid reasons! Why would a man all the way from Pakistan put you at risk by calling him? That sounds ridiculous! My man is in London and is trying to find his way to ***, I5le of W1ght. You will have to allow him some time to get the ***. The time now is 9:20- he should be in *** soon. By the way, how do you expect him to get around perfectly when he hasn't ever visited the UK before. If you think you can order me around for $200,000 you can go to hell with your money!
To make this exchange easier for you, I had to send someone from here to get the ransom. Two, why do you insist that the handover will be in the location of your choosing- why not anywhere in *** (probably at a train station)? Again, you don't expect him to arrive at exactly 9:00 prompt where there is no regular transport, boats not available immediately and taxi are not available as one deems, the area is such a deserted island I have been told!!!!
Finally, you do not think I am stupid sending someone from Pakistan to the UK to fail in this modality when you have refused to make things easy!

Not sure how much of this is lies, and how much is down to my lad's stupidity and laziness, but he's in for the mother of all slappings.

Hopefully we can get the guy there later today - watch this space.

He will pay for this.

@ntbs - can we agree a script by PM, if you're still free? Ta.

notobescammed
Radio Man

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am continually calling him and will give him a slap - leave it to me - i know what to say when the twat answers!!

Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

BIG slap: [SPICY LANGUAGE]

Quote:
You *, * useless retarded moron!!!!!!

I am waiting here with your money in the freesing * cold, and this is the best you can do!!! What kind of *-for-brains * work for Ham4s these days???? Listen you * - how can you not have worked out how to get to * ***????? I even gave you a link to the * railway * timetable!!!!!

I've a good mind to turn round, drive back home and forget about the whole thing. You can kill [my friend] and eat him for * lunch as far as I am concerned. AND he never sent me the poem I asked for? What kind of gratitude is that?!?!?!?

Listen - I will give you five minutes to respond, then I'm getting back in my car.

And as for changing the meeting point, you can * take it or you can * leave it sunshine!!!! That's where the money will be. If your * representative isn't there to pick it up, then TOUGH *!!!! So when can he get here by????????

I feel better for that. Hope you all do too - I'm sorry he's wasted so much of your time.

Mod Note: We can accept that you know lots of swear words without the need to see them written. They have been removed. See Eater guidelines. [BB]

Ninastian Note: Embarassed

Last edited by Ninastian on Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ninastian wrote:
Not sure how much of this is lies, and how much is down to my lad's stupidity and laziness,

A bit of both, I think. There is nobody flying in from Pakistan. A London lad probably. I think the bait is still on, as your lad now knows that the IOW is a bit remote. Hardly a deserted island though.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

10:12 - Well, the gift shop is open anyway... Anyone fancy a stick of rock while we're waiting?

Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good luck with him... webcam lads can be a lot of fun.

Just a tip for the future, try to comply with the phone contact requests, and where necessary, make arrangements with another phone baiter to help you right from the start. It makes the whole thing more attractive to the lad to hear your voice and he's more likely to show up.
Even so, lads are nervous about appearing where you want them to... they are criminals after all, and they get angsty that you may be the feds trying to set them up. They will normally loiter and watch the meet site from a distance. They may even try and switch the meet to a different place at the last minute.
In general, cam meets are fast paced, exciting affairs, and you have to keep things fluid. They are also pretty hard work, but rewarding when you get a picture.

By the way, that's a lovely part of the world you've sent him to, just a bit bleak in the winter. I hope he enjoyed his ferry crossing... pound per mile, it's one of the most expensive in the world. Laughing

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^

Thanks for the wise words. I'm always at a disadvantage because for various reasons I have decided never to phone lads myself. That's where the 419 community really helps out!

N

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic