SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My lads are having a bad day

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

First, there is Cr4ig, who is the idiot lad who sent me a photo of a guy holding another woman. Despite that, we are engaged (in only a week even). He won my heart with such tender words as these:

Quote:
im a kinda person thatreally in need of a woman like you who sounded niceto be in my arms for real...im just 40 years old of age..but most people that look at me view im younger to my age...but i told them God knows the best for me.....i work as sales man in africa but i have promised to quit the job as soon as i meet the true love of my heart ....coz i really want to foeget about all the pains i have bee through ever since i lost my wife and kid in a car accident...so i decided to be alone till today...but i dont wanna regret be alone forever without someonelike you to be in my arms forever..

But today, tragedy has struck
Quote:
so like i will wish in my heart........i will be coming back home to the states toi meet you only for you to send me your real address and some vital info needed to get tin touch with you when i get back to the states.............bu im a facing a hell problem here in africa......the police came to my house this morning on my way to the work asking me to pay for the tax ....like i use to tell you that i work as sales man in a company to survive since i told you i have lost my wife and the kids note that it's kids now.............in a notshell,they seize my document in which i cant be able to bok my flght down to your place...all they where asking me to do nw is to pay up the tax fee...........right now im confusses and dont know what to do about it..........i hope in you that you will always be inmy heart for real and like i have promised you that i will be in your heart forever too.........im not hiding your love or anything but proving to you that i have nothing in private than to to tell you i loveyou.

He doesn't know what to do, poor lad. I wonder if he thinks really hard, if he'll come up with a solution.

*Of M7CNS3cure - "honey sincerely this is really hard work and i have been sitting here all day trying to fix it all but once i make any mistake i have to start all over again and i am getting pissed off"
* are you the person making this mistake or are you doing this intentionally?......just pissed right now

Safari Jack - Enugu to Lagos - thanks OD! "I am going through alot of pains here. if i had known i would not have come to lagos let alone allowing myself to be starnded." - 13 days!
Safari James - Lagos to Port Harcourt to Calabar "Now they are on the street looking for where to sleep

Closed lad accounts x 18 pony Ninja United Kingdom x4 Sweden x2 China United States
I'm going shopping! $39,977.80 in fake checks
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And then there is Bri4n. We have had a much longer romance - 3 weeks - but we are also in love and are engaged.
He is in Africa because he found that he couldn't find enough African "jewelries and sculptures" in England for the store he is going to open in time for Christmas shopping (good luck with that).

He has all sorts of plans for us

Quote:
But i don't know about you if you do really want us to make this happen for real as i am hoping shipping my goods to your location and don't know if i and venessa could stay with you fro sometime until we get settle down and get our own apartment then if things work out for us good,then i would love us to move in with each other and live like one family,

My character may be oft engaged but she is not a floozy. I told him I have a guest room and a fold out couch for his daughter.

But this email from 2 days ago hinted at trouble to come

Quote:
Well Grace i have about two large cargos comming in after arranging and packing all goods this morning and will be finishing all my shoppings done today so honey i think we can possibly meet for next week after making my shippment.what do you think?If so honey kindly let me know the nearest airport so when getting our ticket booked i wont make any mistake and yes venessa is in good shape to travel and besdies i think she will need a good check up when we get over to you..

Then today, we YM for the first time and he dropped the other shoe

Quote:
3:12:55 PM gr4ce: I'm excited about you and V3nessa coming to see me
3:13:18 PM bri4an: good and i am so sorry i got a bad news for you
3:13:37 PM bri4an: i just wanted to email you but dont want to bother you
3:13:42 PM gr4ce: Oh no..is V3nessa sick again?
3:13:53 PM gr4ce: u could never bother me
3:15:09 PM gr4ce: what's wrong?
3:15:09 PM bri4an: no she is fine and ready to come over to you but on getting to the ticketing office today i found out that i am already exhausted already with the funds with me cause the shipping cost lots of money for me and i could not get v3nessa
bri4an: ticket and i today anymore
3:15:36 PM gr4ce: oh no
3:16:52 PM bri4an: after calculating all the total funds i have spent with the shipping it cost me about 185,000$ which i brough a travellers check of 190,000$ over here and being spending on hotel bills and mostl v3nessa hospital bills took some too
3:16:56 PM gr4ce: Can you get an advance on your credit card?
3:17:34 PM bri4an: please dont get me wrong dear i just want you to get all things right and credit cards dont work here sure besdies i dont use one
3:17:51 PM bri4an: i do travel with mostly with my travellers check you understand me
3:18:44 PM gr4ce: I can't believe the airlines don't take a credit card
3:19:05 PM bri4an: they do i mean i cant get funds out of credit card if i had one
bri4: sure airline all over the world do take cards but i dont have one gr4ce
3:19:43 PM gr4ce: Oh...I though everyone had an emergency cc
3:19:45 PM bri4an: i swear to God i am being sincere and honest to you and i will never lie to you...dont you trust me a little defensive?
3:20:25 PM bri4an: Gr4ce so how is work and everything going on with you?
3:20:38 PM bri4an: i have been expecting your email
3:21:13 PM gr4ce: of course. I'm not saying you're lying. I'm just trying to understand the situation
3:21:47 PM bri4an: gr4ce i am a God fearing man and i cant lie to you and besides what will i gain from it $3000 through WU
3:22:20 PM bri4an: i dont have a credit card and as a business man that goes to buy and sell i mostly move with cash or my travellers check
3:22:43 PM gr4ce: I'm on my way to work in a few minutes...I have a late shift. I just stopped at my friend 3rica's house. She's the one who helped me set up yahoo. I thought I'd see if you were here...and you are
3:23:04 PM bri4n: that so nice and i am so much happy i can to you my love
3:23:50 PM bri4n: i cant wait to be with you and you have bring joy and happiness into my life,v3nessa is so much happy she is comming over but havent told her about the ticket though
3:24:11 PM gr4ce: There must be a solution. Can you do a bank to bank transfer?
3:25:06 PM bri4an: you mean from which bank to which bank?please put me through cause i dont have an account over here in westafrica and cant open an international account just can get funds to wire transfer of course you can, You just don't want to
3:25:09 PM gr4ce: Bri4n darling. I can't wait to see you.
3:25:38 PM bri4n: gr4ce i have been doing this business for the past 15years which i inherited from my father and mostly i do move with cash
3:26:03 PM gr4cel: I'm sure you know what works best in your business
3:26:50 PM bri4n: the only hope i had was taking some of the jewelries from my cargo but on getting there back today it was already being shipped to Kotonou another part of africa well all cargo will be shipped to Usa after checking all cargoes what to do, what to do. maybe if I think real hard....
3:27:04 PM gr4ce: Maybe I could buy V3nessa's ticket. i want to get her a Christmas present...us being all together would be the best one!
3:28:32 PM bri4n: well Gr4ce i cant believe you saying this I'll betand i will be so much happy besides i can pay you back as soon as i open my new store ,perharps i have some little extra funds with me over here so you could join hands together huh?
bri4n: i am so much happy and i pray God will put us through,venessa will be so much happy when i tell her this also
3:30:17 PM gr4ce: Darling - anything that will bring us together sooner.
3:30:55 PM gr4ace: I need to know your and V3nessa's full name for the ticket and address. What airline were you going to use to buy your ticket?
3:33:39 PM bri4n: well gr4ce i went to an agent today and i could possibly call the agent right now and asked if you could get funds sent to them in anyway cause i and v3nessa ticket will cost for about 3500$ and all i have left with me is just 1100$ so gr4ce it will be the best for us to get the ticket here and just let me know whatever you can help with will be appreciated and God will reward you abundantly....hold on honey please let me call the ticketing office now 11:33 pm in Nigeria. Will he be able to get someone?
3:34:30 PM gr4ce: Sweetheart - what airline? I'm sure I can get a better deal that
3:37:52 PM yes, he does bri4an: honey that is the lowest price we could get and will be taking klm and you know i am a traveller and i have been travelling for years so believe me honey this is a better deal sure. I'll bet you've never been more than 10 miles from that internet cafe
3:38:10 PM bri4an: let go for this okay besdies can i have your phone number to call you honey
3:38:11 PM bri4n: ?
3:38:57 PM gr4ce: kim? thought I caught him forgetting his daughter's name
3:39:03 PM bri4n: kLM
3:39:06 PM bri4n: KLM
3:39:35 PM bri4n: dont you know about KLM or could go by lufthansa
3:39:49 PM gr4ce: Oh! LOL!
3:40:21 PM bri4n: gr4ce i swear with my parents grave i want the best for us and i will never do anything to hurt us too.much.protesting
3:40:24 PM bri4an: the agent said we could get a seat for monday if we care to leave here soonest and they accept payment only by money gram or western union I am astonished
3:41:02 PM bri4n: so you could get the funds sent to them and i will go drop mine to them to get our ticket and come over to you
3:41:36 PM bri4n: gr4ce it been so long i have felt this in my life and i want to settle down now and stay focus for a better future for us and we can leave like one family
3:43:52 PM gr4ce: Darling...I don't understand why KLM or Lufthansa won't take my credit card. Give me the agents number and I'll call them
3:44:37 PM bri4n: +2348027077188 that was quick
3:45:10 PM bri4n: honey they do accept credit cards but what about my ticket are you just looking forward to get v3nessa ticket alone?
3:45:11 PM gr4celhill: Where would you be flying out of?
3:45:17 PM bri4n: let get this right
3:45:33 PM bri4n: Gr4ce i can do this my self big macho man who ran out of money and doesn't have a cc
3:45:42 PM bri4n: dont you believe me and trust me
3:46:03 PM bri4n: i have been booking my ticket for the past 15 years now and i know how things runs okay
3:47:09 PM gr4ce: Of course darling. I'm just trying to figure this all out with you.
3:48:40 PM bri4n: Gr4ce it a shame for me waiting for you to help me but it not my fault okay

After that it got kind of funny because YM was acting up so I could read his words but he couldn't read mine and kept asking if he had made me mad.

*Of M7CNS3cure - "honey sincerely this is really hard work and i have been sitting here all day trying to fix it all but once i make any mistake i have to start all over again and i am getting pissed off"
* are you the person making this mistake or are you doing this intentionally?......just pissed right now

Safari Jack - Enugu to Lagos - thanks OD! "I am going through alot of pains here. if i had known i would not have come to lagos let alone allowing myself to be starnded." - 13 days!
Safari James - Lagos to Port Harcourt to Calabar "Now they are on the street looking for where to sleep

Closed lad accounts x 18 pony Ninja United Kingdom x4 Sweden x2 China United States

Last edited by beckythatcher on Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Last post - The funny thing is that during that YM, I was also YMing with Eng. James Garvin. It was the most surreal conversation. Some baiter has made him real suspicious plus he was obviously talking to someone else. He started by asking me for a picture and when I had chewed him out good for blowing me off by not emailing and just dropping off about 5 minutes into our one and only previous chat, he pulls this:

Quote:
3:43:20 PM engr_j4mesg4rvin: so i need u to still make a real proof to me if u r really in love with me
3:43:46 PM engr_j4mesg4rvin: because why i am staying this is for u to understand that i am coming back to state and i need us to be together
3:44:16 PM engr_j4mesg4rvin: i want u to understand my purpose for been a man that needs a real woman for is life
3:44:26 PM gr4ce: proof?
3:44:36 PM engr_j4mesg4rvin: i want to have u to start a new life with children in our new home

After more around and around, I told him I had to go to work at the hospital (cause I'm a nurse) and he asked if I could chat when I got to work. Duh! I'm taking care of patients right now.

So about 30 minutes late I go on to YM again to see if Bri4an is still online since he told me he was going to bed becuase it was so late. J4mes immediate messages. I told him I was my character's roommate checking up to see if her boyfriend was chatting and he starts giving me the 3rd degree about Gr4ce

Quote:
4:43:18 PM gr4ce: I'll tell Grace you IMed when she comes home from work
4:43:28 PM engr_j4mesg4rvin: who are you
4:43:36 PM gr4ce: 3rica
4:43:42 PM engr_j4mesg4rvin: where doea she work
4:43:54 PM gr4ce: S3attle Mercy Hospital Whew! I passed
4:44:03 PM engr_j4mesg4rvin: ok
4:44:13 PM engr_j4mesg4rvin: tell her to send me more her picture.....

And this is what cracked me up about the whole thing
4:48:30 PM gr4ce: So....who are you? How do you know Grace?
4:49:00 PM engr_j4mesg4rvin: i am Engineer James Garvin Written in capital letters - big font

Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So YOU'RE Grace! I believe I have an email meant for you. Laughing

Cr@ig wrote:
i hate lies too Grace....how could you even think of it to the extent fo you to be saying that im using fake pics for you......i dont like it,.....you are mebarrassing me for the truth i have been telling you since

I wrote back simply saying, "Who is Grace?"

I very quickly got this back:

backpedalling lad wrote:
i mistakenly with that anem of yours.........Emily.....instead i say geisel...i said grace...really sorry about that...but all i want you to know is that i need you in my life and never lying to people like you...................think about that

I'm still thinking about how to respond to that. Twisted Evil

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Too funny!

Isn't it good to know Grace isn't a real vic?
Is there some devious way we can use this to mess with him?

Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm still thinking about that. Wink

I don't think Emily will buy the fact that he was trying to call her Geisel and typed Grace instead. That's just too far out. So Cr@ig is about to get a mild slap. And an insistence that he be open with her. We'll see what happens. Twisted Evil

Funny, I was about to drop the bait because the lad is really insisting on YIM, and I can't use YIM. (Really, I can't - it messes with my adaptive software.) He refuses to use MSN. :shrug:

EDIT: Emily decided not to pull any punches:

Quote:
Why don't I believe that? Geisel and Gr@ce are in no way similar, and why would you call me Geisel anyway? That's no way to talk to a woman you're trying to romance.

You talk of hating liars, and yet I feel you are not being open and honest with me.

We are not exclusive yet, and I can understand if you are talking with other women. You are looking for someone special, and you are talking with more than one woman at a time. That's fine, Cr@ig. I don't mind. What I mind is you lying about it. I hate lies and liars as much as you do. Think about that.

Emily

He's always ending his emails with "Think about that," so I thought I'd throw it back in his face. Evil or Very Mad

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Good for you!

He's not the sharpest knife in the drawer so it'll be fun to see what he says. This is the lad who tried to explain the picture of "him" embracing another woman as
Quote:
the baby besided me happens to be my late daughter

He's only told me "think about that" once...when he said
Quote:
you are the first person to tell me that im lying to you,
Ha!

I think my other bad day lad Bri4n has someone else questioning him as well

Quote:
first of all i want you to please stop thinking negative things about my,i am a God fearing man and a responsible,respectable and humble father too.

All I did was tell him I heard WU is only used by criminals and do they take credit cards. He was so busy protesting that he's never do anything to land in jail and leave his daughter "oustide in this world for anybody,common babe i swear to God and my parents grave" that he never answered my question about WU and credit cards. That's certainly going delay his money. Twisted Evil

And on top of his money woes
Quote:
i mistakely slipped off from the stair case and hurt my leg,so i had to got to the clinic and get treated..
Crying or Very sad

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic