SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Ladies and Gentlemen, Presenting P@stor Mich@el (Ch VIII)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
sonofabeche
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

yes I guess so but dont spambots try and promote something ?
or do the sophisticated ones do that later ?
Anyway, I'll try not to mess up the forum anymore with off topic smalltalk !

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My bad, normally when a comment talks about starting a company, it's a spambot. The sophisticated ones do promote later.

What through me off is that you started the post with "Hi" despite the fact that it wasn't your first post, that's something that I've seen in just about every spambot. Again, my bad.
NickTheCop
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

AMAZING!

I had to use all 27 of my brain cells to come up with this but I've finally got it worked out.

Your comment here:

sonofabeche wrote:
Hi, I play online poker, only limit holdem, med stakes (hence always online!) and Im trying to set up a promotional gifts company here in the U.K.

was an answer to my comment here:

NickTheCop wrote:
sonofabeche wrote:
Apologies if this doesnt make sense cos Im doing a night shift and am writing this in a very small corner of the screen.
Good luck !

Off topic, but what is it that you do exactly?

Yes, I am a dumbass. I totally forgot that I had asked that question and I didn't make the connection when I read your answer.

I am so sorry for saying that you're a spambot. I feel really, really bad and even more stupid.
sonofabeche
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi, I just dicovered this great site : http://www.spam-uk.com/products.asp
its great and there are some amazing products there. Also, there are some excellent recipes to make your mouth water. A truly wonderful site.
N.p Nick ! Laughing

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

On an interesting sidenote, the word spam, as we know it today was originally a reference to the meat product.

EDIT: I'm assuming that by "N.p", you mean "no problem"... right? You do... right?
sonofabeche
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

yes!

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, now that that's all cleared up, do you actually make money off the online poker?

I've seen those sites in many places but I always assumed it's just a scam and you have no way of getting any money you win. How does it work exactly?
sonofabeche
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No, its not a scam but it can be expensive if you dont know what you you are doing. You need to follow a formula rigidly, have plenty of discipline, know the little aspects that help increase the winrate, etc etc. Some of this stuff you can read about some you cant. Its not easy for for me but some people find it easy and are doing very well. You put money in from a debit/credit card and play other people. The trick is to identify people who are worse than you and play against them. I only play limit holdem because you are less exposed with that game (bets are fixed). The attraction with holdem is that the luck and skill balance are just right - being skilled just tips the balance in your favour but the luck factor is such that a complete beginner, or very bad player, can and sometimes will, win. Cashing in winnings is very easy as there is plenty of competition around so if any particular site does anything to displease you you can go elsewhere, and they know that.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's pretty cool. Would it be inappropriate to ask how much you make off it on average per month?

I'm just curious. I'd never personally try it because I have incredibly bad luck. I'm not superstitious or anything, it's just that, every time I play a game of chance, I always lose to such an extent that it would be more difficult for someone to replicate my scores than to win all around.
sonofabeche
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 7:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I average about 3k gbp (pound sign not working) Thats putting quite a few hours in. Half is guaranteed provided I put the hours in it works a bit like wages. The other half is winnings and bonuses etc. I could probably get more but dont want to overstretch yet. I dont win some months but up to now it has averaged out ok.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

sonofabeche wrote:
I average about 3k gbp

By the gods! That's more than what I used to make in a year back in Africa!
IC_Pies
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 2:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Not to be rude, (and I do think this is a funny first post), but uh, maybe you two should take the convo to your private messages, and only post to continue the bait? I really like following this bait, and I get all lit up when I see new responses...just to be let down to see small talk that could be being conducted via private messages Razz.

Again, not trying to be rude...just saying.
NickTheCop
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Yeah, yeah. PMs it is.

Happy first post. Rolling Eyes

By the way, I'm going to be updating the next chapter within the next few hours. Here's a little preview:

-Mikey takes infinite abuse from Charlie Soludo
-Sandy is going to Cape Town and, upon hearing from Mikey that he can't make it, has agreed to stop over and pick him up at the airport on the way. Too bad no flights from Seattle to Cape Town stop over at Lome, oh well, it'll just have to be Yaoundé then. Twisted Evil
-Apparently, Mikey is busy recording the anthem today. (We'll see about that).

Safari Safari Nodo - Lagos to Cotonou - with P.P3t3rs
Safari Lagos to Abuja to Maiduguri - 3050km/1900mi

Sand Timer Safari Safari Safari Broda Michael - 1500km/900mi - Lome to Lagos
-I LOST EVERYTHING THAT NIGHT JUST BECAUSE OF YOU.

Safari BJ - Lome to Abidjan to Yamoussoukro
Safari Lome to Lagos - 2275km/1400mi

Misc : Safari Safari Safari Safari
Total : 17 000 Mugu Miles (27 000km)

pony Closed lad accounts x7 United Kingdom x2 Mortar x8 GoatGoat

"MAY YOUR BLOOD BE SHARED AMONG DOGS AND WOOIS.
YOU FACKING SON OF THE DIVEL YOU ARE MORE STUPID." - Broda Michael

Mr Bigg's is dead! Long live Mr Bigg's! Easter Egg
NickTheCop
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Chapter VII: A Return To Normalcy

If Warren Harding were alive today, he would no doubt notice how this bait has grown past any threshold of absurdity and reflect the views of the people in saying that it needs to be brought back to how it was. And even though he was a corrupt, nepotistic hillbilly, I cannot help but agree with his statement which he never said.

During this chapter, the bait makes a gradual passage from the realm of absurd church imprisonments and the like, to something that Mikey can actually believe (not that he' having problems with that so far).

The last threads (no pun intended) of insanity you'll be reading are the crazed words of the oga "Chvcky-Chvcky-Chvcky" Soludo whom I have decided to retire for a short while.

Let's cut straight to the letters.

Mich@el to S@nders <Nov 12> wrote:
brother iam happy to hear from you now i hope you are still there with me.
i will try and writte the letter againg and i will send it againg,i hope this will be the end of it.
brother do you think that Chvcky Soludo can help me on behalf of you?
brother you have not meet him in person befor,and he has not met you too.
brother what kind of alternative do you have for me?
brother can u try and call me now? dial your country code first then you can add my conutry code and my number you can get me.[censored].
i am still here waiting for you. [Good boy]
Your's B.M

S@nders <Nov 12> wrote:
My Dearest Brother

I am so sorry for all you had to go through with that letter. Let's hope that you can send it and all of this can be done for.

I am quite certain that "Chvcky-Chvcky-Chvcky" Soludo will help you. We have never met but we have been in communication for quite a while via e-mail and telephone. Soludo is a real good heart, he has a lot of money and is in a very powerful position, but he still donates money to needy children and people with illnesses. When I organized the meeting with him, I sealed the deal with $2000 which I sent over through Western Union. He said that all of the money that he receives from appointment fees go directly to charity. What an amazing person. I haven't heard from him since I sent the money but I assume that is because he was waiting for me to meet him face to face.

I would love to call you, my brother, but you know that I don't have a telephone here.

Your brother,

brother thanks for reply me now,iam very greatful.
brother i dont really know if Chvcky Soludo will help me,becose he dont know me.
iam waiting to hear from him then i will know what to do next.
brother how are you doing now over there?how is ur wife and kids?i hope u here from them all the time.
i love you brother

S@nders <Nov 12> wrote:
My dearest brother

I know that "Chvcky-Chvcky-Chvcky" Soludo will help you. Have faith.

I haven't been allowed to see my wife since F@ther Jeffr3y's got me locked up. As for my sons, they both died in the war, but thank you very much for reminding me of the pain of loss.

thanks alot foe been here with me.
brother iam very sorr to hear that you loss your sons in the war,and i know your wife will be feel so bad now.brother do you have Chvcky Soludo phone number?maybe i can call him.
brother i feel so much about you but fath3r j3ffery is making every thing too hard for me.
i know how much i spend it sending the fax,my computer is bad.iam at my friend house now,i pay transport to come here.
please plead with him so that he can set you free.
i will send the letter later today in the evening okay.
this will be the last thing i will do for now,if he will accept it then it is less for him.
brother thanks for been here with me.
M

Just for giggles, I decided to compare IP addresses to check whether he really has to go somewhere to do this stuff.

While the IP addresses were different, they were also too similar to be a long distance (and probably different service provider) from each other.

Most ISPs in Africa don't provide static IP addresses, instead, they assign them randomly when you go online and purge them when you get off the internet.

Just a little bit of information for anyone who has ever come across this phenomenon and not known how to react to it.

S@nders <Nov 12> wrote:
My dearest brother

I don't remember Soludo's number off the top of my head. I have it saved in my mobile and written down at my office but since I am currently within reach of neither, I cannot help you with that. Quite frankly, I'm a bit surprised. He always responded very quickly to my letters to him. Are you sure that you got the address right? [He did, I just decided to wait awhile so that both characters don't start responding at the same time]

Your brother,

ok brother i have to go back home now.
when i mail f@ther j3ffery i get back to you okay.
i love you brother

Pointless response.

S@nders <Nov 12> wrote:
Travel safely dear brother.

|-|

brother i have just send the apology letter to fath3r jeff3ry now.
i hope it will be okay.

A whopping 20 minutes later.

Mich@el to Jeffr3y <Nov 12> wrote:
Goodmorning father,
please have mercy on me,forgive me.
what so ever i have done to upset you please forgive me.
i have writting it with hand writting,please accept it father.

i will so thanksful if you will accept my apology.
may the lord amlighty bless you father.
I have attach it,i hope this will be okay by you.
Your's son

[Some of you may already be familiar with his letter of apology from another thread but, for the sake of maintaining the progression of the bait, here it is again.]

I decide to keep him in suspense for a day. In the meantime, the oga Soludo finally writes back.

This is possibly the pinnacle of absurdity so far in this bait, primarily because I have never tried to write in scammer-speak before and I just may have taken it a touch too far.

Chvcky <Nov 12> wrote:
MICHEAL ARE U A GUYMAN LIKE ME. HAL4ND SAND3RS IS A GULIBIL MUGU AND SENDS MONEY GOOD> I TELL U WAT ,WE CAN WORK TOGETER AND GET ALSO MORE MONEY FROM HAL4ND! I AM IN THE GAME FOR 10 (TEN) YEARS NOW AN I CAN TEAC YOU SUM TAKENICKS! I ONLY AKS U GIVE ME 10% (TEN PERCENT) OF ANY DOLLA U GET WITH MY HELP.

RIGHT BACK TO ME AND WE CAN TALK ABUOT THIS MOR. YOUR SOLUDO.

Mich@el to Chvcky <Nov 12> wrote:
thanks alot,iam happy to hear from you.s@nders has told me everything about you and how much he has send to you befor.iam in lome-togo,and i will love to know more about you as well.
did s@nder told you that he will be coming to Nigeria?
please send me your phone number and you locations in Nigeria if you really want us to work together.
how long did you hear from sanders now?

hope you are fine over there,keep me intouch
yours br0ther mich@el

Chvcky <Nov 12> wrote:
I DIDNT NO H4LAND CAME TO NIGERIA. HE SENT MONEY FOR A MEATING BUT I WAS SUR THAT HE WOOD NOT COME>

BUT LISSEN HERE TO ME NOW .YOU ARE JUS A SMALL BOI AND I CANT GIVE MY NUMBER TO A SMALL BOI WITHOUT EARNING MY TRUST AND RESPEC. I CAN TELL U A PEACE OF ADVICE. HAL4ND IS VERY CARFUL A BOUT SECURITY SO DO NO LET HIM THINK THAT U ARE A GUYMAN! I WIL CONTACT HIM TO SAY THAT U ARE A LIGITIMIT BUT U HAVE TO GIVE ME 10% (TEN PERCENT) OF ANYTHING U GET FROM HIM. ARE YOU IN AGREEMENT OF THIS!YOUR SOLUDO

S@nders <Nov 13> wrote:
My Dearest Brother

I am pleased to inform you that I am writing from the comfort of my very own office. F@ther J3ffrey has finally let me go and I assume I should be thanking you for it. I asked him whether you sent the apology letter but he didn't say anything. Anyway, good work.

You said that you already contacted "Chvcky-Chvcky-Chvcky" Soludo. Has he helped you out with your police matter yet? And what did he say about my deal with him, are the drilling rights in Nigeria still reserved for my business?

Please contact me as soon as possible, I am going to e-mail Soludo in the meanwhile.

Your brother forever,

Mich@el to Chvcky <Nov 13> wrote:
my friend iam not a small boy as you think ok.you have not met with em befor i hope you knwo that.if you want us to work together and to know each other more concerning this bussiness u are free to call me any time you want.
truse me ok. [censored]

take care

Well, there's brotherly love for you.

Mich@el to S@nders <Nov 13> wrote:
Brother iam so happy for you,i thank God you are free now.
fath3r j3ffery is a nice and lovely father.i mail ChvckySoludo i told him every thing,he promise to help me but he never did.brother i have given them my travel document,they said if i pay them $1000 i will get it back.brother plaese and please be very careful with ChvckySoludo concerning your bussiness with him.I have a very bad dream concerning you and him,right iam praying for you here.iam afraid about this dream,brother so what ever ChvckySoludo told you please let me know.dont be too open to him,dont tell him everything about your bussiness.
even if you are coming to Nigeria dont inform him until you get to Nigeria okay.
i can still try my best to travel down to Nigeria to welcome you.
please brother dont do anything without leting me know ok.
are you planding to come down to nigeria?
keep in touch with me as soon as possible ok.
i love you brother.
M.

Mich@el to Jeffr3y <Nov 13> wrote:
Father good morning,how is everything father?hope is well with you father.
father did you accept my apology letter?please forgive me father it will never happen againg father.
hope to hear from you soon father.
Your's son

I decide to make a compromise for the sake of keeping the bait alive.

Jeffr3y <Nov 13> wrote:
Pad@wan Mich@el. Your apology letter was not fit for our standards, but I can see that you are really trying hard so I have decided to accept it nonetheless. I know that deep down inside, you are truly a good person and deserve the benefit of a doubt. Are you still working on recording the anthem to send to us. We are looking forward to your completion of the induction ceremony so that we can finance you to build a church in your hometown and spread our holy word. Love, F@ther Jeffr3y.

S@nders <Nov 13> wrote:
My Dearest Brother

Do you really think that "Chvcky-Chvcky-Chvcky" Soludo could be a danger to me? I have sent him so much money and I am in the process of buying drilling rights from him. What was your dream?

I am sorry that you got your travel documents taken from you, my brother. I can give you the money, but we would have to meet in person. Would you be willing to try to meet me if I fly to Africa. My passport has been denied entrance to Togo and a couple of other countries so we would have to meet somewhere else. Do you think you can get over a border without your travel documents? I suppose you could always take a boat or a bus, they don't check documents on those, do they?

Let me know.

Your brother forever,

Mikey seems to be offline but in the meanwhile, Soludo responds.

Chvcky <Nov 13> wrote:
ARE YOU A OGA LIKE ME? I WAS ONCE A SMAL BOI LIKE U BUT I BECAME A BIG SUCSES> IF U WAN MY HELPM WITH HAL4ND THAN U TALK TO ME WITH RESPEC.

OKEY YOur'S SOLUDO

Mich@el to Chvcky <Nov 13> wrote:
I respected you as my oga,but the way you sounded befor make m feel a little sad. [Oh, boo-hoo]
ok what next

Mich@el to S@nders <Nov 13> wrote:
Brother you can not truse some one you have not see his pic befor and you have not met him person .brother i beg you in the name of God almighty dont pay in money again untill you come down to Nigeria to meet face to face.if you are ready to fly down to Nigeria please let me know on time ok.i can pass through the border but it is very dangerious anything can happen.brother please dont tell Chvcky" Soludo that you are coming to Nigeria untill you get there ok.brother please i need this help from you send me $500 get some documents that will cover me up to pass through the border.
i have a very bad dream about you and your bussiness that is why iam afraid.

please get back to me soon so that i can contact my Agent to get the document on time.
brother this is what iam asking from you,if you really love me and you really want to meet with me face to face.
you can send it through western union so that i can get it as soon as possible.
i will send you my passport number and ful name okay.
have you mail Chvcky" Soludo? what did he say?
yours brother

Father iam very greatful to hear from you,thanks for your kindness and love towards me.
father i told you how things are here with me,i pay alot of money last time to recording of the anthem hoping that it will be okay.
father right now i have noting in me,iam saying this with a broken heart,i was so sick i spent some much money at the hospital.
it is my heart desire to make you happy as my father,iam very greatful that u have forgiven me.
Father right now i dont know what to do,your son is down now.
please i will be greatful if you can surpport me in recording the anthem again,i promise to play it well.
father thanks alot,may God bless you and keep you save.

Your's son P@dawan Mich@el.

Jeffr3y <Nov 13> wrote:
P@dawan M1chael. Do not be afraid, my son, for I am looking out for you. As soon as you provide us with the anthem and complete the induction, we shall cover all of your expenses. Good luck, young Michael. Love, Fath3r Jeffr3y.

Chvcky <Nov 13> wrote:
OKEY NOW LISSEN TO ME SMAL BOI THIS IS HOW WE WERK HERE IN LAGOS> IF U WANT TO B IN MY GANG U HAV TO ADRES ME WITH RESPEC NOW DO U WANT TO B IN THE GAND OR NOT?

YOUR's SOLUDO

father iam greatful,please resend me the anthem to play again.
father i want to know if this is the last thing iam going to do.
please father if thereis other thing let me know.
ok.

Jeffr3y <Nov 13> wrote:
Padaw@n P@stor Mich@el. I have reattached the anthem for you. This is the last thing you need to do as a Padawan; once it is complete, you shall be promoted to a full member of our church. What I failed to mention is that at the lowest full-member rank of the church, you are still not eligible for funding.] How long do you think it will take you to complete this task, young Mich@el? Our fiscal year is ending very soon and if we don't send the money soon, we have to wait until the second quarter of the next accounting reference period. Good luck. Love, Fath3r J3ffrey.

S@nders <Nov 14> wrote:
My Dearest Brother

I am a bit confused. I mailed "Chvck-Chvcky-Chvcky" Soludo and told him that you would be contacting him in regard to a problem you had with the police, and he said that you had already contacted him. He also said that he has sent you the money to sort out your problems and I can pay him back when I meet him.

I assume that he managed this after you sent me your last e-mail.

In regard to the travelling, I thought of a great idea if you don't have travel documents, we can meet in Cape Town. In Cape Town, the police never check your documents in the streets, it would be perfect. I can book a hotel for us for next week, do you think you'll be able to make it?

Your brother,

Mich@el to S@nders <Nov 14> wrote:
brother dont worry about that if you can not help me forget about it,i want you to remmeber that it because of you iam passing through all this problem.Cape Town is very far from my country i can not make it and i dont even have the money to travel over there,you can come down to Nigeria.brother you dont really know how i feel here,iam exceedingly sad,i can not belived you can do this to me.after all i did for you, i when through fire to make sure you are free,I travel down to Nigeria for your sake,I spend all my money just because of you.Now i ask you to help me get back my travel document also to pay up my debpt.
Remember that you are my brother,A brother in deed is a brother in need. [Isn't it supposed to be the other way around?]
please help me this is what iam asking from you,do this for me if you really love me as your brother.
Father was so happy about my apology letter,right now iam working on the music againg.
please get back to me soon.
Your's brother

Mich@el to Jeffr3y <Nov 14> wrote:
father iam exceedingly glad when ever i hear from you.I met with some of the musician today,by God grace we are going to play the anthem on sunday.father please accept this one,i pray it will be okay by you.
i have spend so much on this,please help me out father.
from next week it will be ok father.

Your's son

S@nders <Nov 14> wrote:
Brother

Have you no shame to speak to me like that, I have done everything I possilbly could to try to help you. I even bought a ticket to fly to Africa to meet you which got torn up because you offended F@ther J3ffrey.

I have already booked a resort for the two of us in Cape Town but since you don't want to at least meet me half way, I guess I'll just have to go and cancel that. I shall try to get a booking somewhere closer to you.

As I've said before, I only deal with money when I'm dealing with cash. Who knows what can happen to your bank account when you put your details on the internet.

My brother, I really feel that we have been brought together for a reason and I feel you closer than I feel my own biological brother. This is why I want to help you, but it hurts me so much when you accuse me like that. Do you think I enjoyed sitting at that boring old church hall for all that time? I was there because of you, but I never blamed you, because we are brothers.

Just to make things a bit complicated.

Chvcky <Nov 14> wrote:
ARE U ARE A FOOL SMAL BOI!?!?!?!> I JUST GET A EMAIL FROM HAL4N SAYEING THAT U TOLD HIM I AM LIAR!? U ARE A STUPID SMAL BOI.IF HAL4ND THINKS YOU HAVE THE MONEY HE WILL NOT BE SUSPISOUS OF US .RIGHT TO HIM AND SAY THAT I HELP YOU OKEY?

Mich@el to S@nders <Nov 14> wrote:
brother iam not angry with you,iam just trying to tell you how i feel when you told me that Chuck Soludo has send me money,which he never did.brother you know iam a man of God i always keep my words.brother if you really love me,i want you to come over to Nigeria because it will be more easy for me to meet you.brother what are you going to do in Cape Town?why can you come down to Nigeria so that we can meet ourself in Nigeria because from Nigeria to Cape Town is 3 to 4 killo minter or will you like to come down to Lome-togo for the sake of brotherly love. please come down to Nigeria or if you will love to come down to lome-togo it will be more batter for me.
brother if you think that sending my bank account to you through the internet will be expose you can send it through western union.
brother God has bring us together for good.
i love you so much.
take care brother.

S@nders <Nov 14> wrote:
My Dearest Brother

Why are you trying to confuse me? First you said that I must not go to Nigeria because you think "Chvcky-Chvcky-Chvcky" Soludo is dangerous, so I book the hotel in Cape Town, and now you tell me that I must meet you in Nigeria.

Please stop trying to confuse me.

Jeffr3y <Nov 15> wrote:
Dearest P@dawan Mich@el. I'm just writing to wish you good luck with the anthem tomorrow. Love, F@ther J3ffrey.

Mich@el to S@nders <Nov 15> wrote:
dearest brother iam not confuse you please i want you to come to Nigeria please.i was trying to let you know that Cape Town is very far from me.
i have get back my travel ducoment.brother dont be angry okay,brother please dont tell Chvcky Soludo that you are coming to Nigeria untill you get to Nigeria then they can meet us in our hotel room face to face.
iam working on the anthem.
will you want me to go to NIGERIA and books a good hotel for both of us?
when are you coming?please give me every information on how we are going to meet,your cloths colors and how you are going to ddress.i will give every iformation on how you are going to meet me.
remain bless brother.

S@nders <Nov 15> wrote:
My Dearest Brother

I am so very pleased to hear that you got your travel documents back. I suppose that means that you can meet me in Cape Town now.

You don't need to worry about the expenses, my brother. Like I said, I have already booked and paid the hotel for both of us.

My plane leaves for Cape Town on Monday, I'll have my computer with me and I've got an internet connection set up in both the plane and the hotel so I can communicate with you the whole time. When should I be expecting you?

Your brother,

brother i can not travel to cape town,i dont have money for that please.it is too exspensive for me,please come to Nigeria.
Cape town is too far for me and i dont even know how to go over there,please i beg you in the name of God and for the love of brotherly love,come to Nigeria.
you did not even told me that you have bought your airticket.
i hope i tell you how things are here with me,i dont have money for now please brother.
please and please come to Nigeria or Lome-togo.
Your brother

S@nders <Nov 15> wrote:
My Dearest Brother

I have great news, I just got off the phone with a very rich client from New York, it seems that I'll be able to keep my business running after all.

You can take a plane to Cape Town. Don't you worry about the cost, I'll give you the money as soon as we meet. I always carry plenty of cash dollars when I travel overseas. You know I always look out for you, my brother, I'm always there to help.

Your brother,

brother please you have to understand me,iam not having anything like money with me now,or do you want me to fly to Cape town?please come down to Lome-Togo or Nigeria,iam in Lome-Togo.it will be more batter for me,or you can go to Nigeria.
please do this for me if you want to meet with me.
i will not be able to come to Cape town,please understand me.
things are very hard here with your brother,please do this for me ok.
iam waiting to hear good new from you now.
Your brother

Mich@el to Jeffr3y <Nov 15> wrote:
Father,please do you want me to play desame anthem or something else?
father i dont have good voice to sing,please will it be possible if i can play the musica instrument olny.
father i want to play it tomorrow after sunday service.

Father i got a very big plot of land for sell,it is own by the government and it is in a good location for our ministry.
i have send a notice themto keep the land for our chruch building.
iam waiting to hear from them on monday.

Your's son

S@nders <Nov 15> wrote:
My Brother

I don't know what to say. I already told you that I'll pay for your ticket but you seem to not want that.

I'm not cancelling my plane ticket and my hotel on your account. When I get to Cape Town, we'll see if we can meet halfway.

You have to understand, my dear brother, I have been through hell. I need a vacation and Cape Town is an ideal holiday destination.

Mich@el to [color=blue]S@nders <Nov 15> wrote:
brother why can you do this for me,iam asking you for any other thing.if you really love you can do that for me,go back to the airline tell them you are cancelling your trip and the will do it.well if you dont want to meet with me ok,i can not come to Cape town and i dont know how to come over there.please do this for me if you love me go and cancell your trip tell them to book other airline for you.
they can do that for you,please do this for me.can you call me now?
[censored]

S@nders <Nov 15> wrote:
Brother

Go back and read my e-mail very, very carefully.

I said I shall try to meet you closer, but I am still going to go for my holiday in Cape Town. If you want to join me in Cape Town, I have paid for your hotel and shall pay for your ticket. If you don't want to join me, we'll have to meet closer to you, but that's not going to stop me from having my vacation.

In a stroke of genius, Mikey comes up with the following idea...

brother i know,why dont you come down to Lome-togo so that both of us can now travel to Cape town together.i will welocome you here at lome-togo airport.please

...too bad it's going to backfire on him.

S@nders <Nov 15> wrote:
My Brother

That is a brilliant idea! I shall call my travel agent immediately to make the arrengement.

I'll see you then.

brother i will be so happy if you can do that now.call him as soon as possible ok.
he can change it for you, Lome-togo is a nice place to be.
i will welcome you at the airport and you are going to feel comfrotable and you will enjoy it brother.
it is going to be great seeing you at the airport,brother the will bea great joy in heaven and on earth to see you at the airport.
please kepp your Agent now ok.
i will be waiting to hear good new from you tomorrow morning.
take care brother.

S@nders <Nov 15> wrote:
My Dearest Brother

I have called my travel agent and she recommends I go and see her to reorganize the ticket. She says I need to fill in some forms for changing the ticket. I'm hoping it's no problem.

In the meanwhile, I think it would be best if you finish whatever business you have with F@ther J3ffrey. I wouldn't want to go through the same thing again.

Your brother,

Papa Jeff finally responds.

Jeffr3y <Nov 15> wrote:
Young Mich@el. You don't need a good voice to perform the song, you can sing it however way you wish. But I'll tell you what, if you perform a REALLY good instrumental version, we can accept that. Love, Fath3r Jeffr3y.

I do have a plan to get Mieky to mega-safari and it's all thanks to his idea. I won't be spoiling it yet, though. Wink

Thus concludes the longest short chapter so far. I hope you've enjoyed trying to figure out who is writing to whom with all of the characters involved.

Last edited by NickTheCop on Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:23 am; edited 1 time in total
sonofabeche
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"bea great joy in heaven and on earth to see you at the airport"
hehehehe
Im looking forward to the next installment.
Apologies to the person who posted before the about the trivial and off topic nature of my postings.
I cant work out how chuck fits in exactly but I had an email from the F B I saying the money has been screened and they had a meeting with CH1KW1MA SOL1DO (1=u) the other day regarding my money.
Can they be trusted ?
Are chuck chuck chuck and this man one of the same ?
can you Breifly explain c.c.c thing please Nick ?

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

sonofabeche wrote:
I cant work out how chuck fits in exactly

He scammed Sands in the past. Back in Chapter III (if I'm not mistaken) you'll see that Harley was travelling to Nigeria to meet with Soludo, which eventually led to the safari. Charlie himself was only introduced this last chapter to add veracity to Harley's tale and to mess with Mikey's head a little. You'll notice that mugus love hearing that their prospective victims have been scammed before, it makes them look like soft targets and easy "work".

sonofabeche wrote:
I had an email from the F B I saying the money has been screened and they had a meeting with CH1KW1MA SOL1DO (1=u) the other day regarding my money.

Ch1kw1ma Soludo was probably Charles Soludo's wife in your lad's letter, correct? This is kind of silly since the real Charles Soludo isn't married.

The real Charles Soludo is the governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria. He himself is an honest individual but, because of his position, his name is the most frequently used one in 419 mail. This is why I don't even bother to obfuscate it.

sonofabeche wrote:
can you Breifly explain c.c.c thing please Nick ?

It's a Discworld thing. You know Terry Pratchet?

NickTheCop
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Chapter VIII: The Long Road To Lome

Contrary to what many of you may have begun to believe, neither myself nor this bait are dead. Sorry.

In the past weeks my time has been being taken up by many unfortunate but necessary tasks which, naturally, leaves very little time for the love of my life, scambaiting. As a result, my presence in the forums has been limited, to say the least, and this bait has been flying on autorun, meaning I've just been keeping it alive with minimal interaction so that when my days free up a bit I can hit the bastard with full force.

First letter.

Mich@el to S@nders <Nov 16> wrote:
Brother iam so glad if this will be possible.right now i how book a car and a good hotel for you.brother can u make it on wendness to arrive here?i will be glad if you can come and help me for more information on how to play the anthem.Father jeffery is a good and caring father,he ask me to take more time in play it.brother coming down here will help me alot,the will be no problem changing the ticket for you.
Brother iam trying to make everything in order for you here.

iam greatful and happy for you brother,may God almighty keep you save in jesus name.

Your's Brother M.

Mich@el to Jeffr3y <Nov 16> wrote:
Father iam greatful,and iam so glad.
may God keep you save in jesus name.
u will hear from me on monday evening.
Your's son

S@nders <Nov 16> wrote:
My Dearest Brother

I've looked through several flights over the next few days but I've put my tickets on hold for now.

I would appreciate it if you would get your anthem over and done with and send it to F@ther J3ffrey before I buy my ticket. You remember what happened last time, don't you?

In the meantime, can you tell me which hotel you've booked? Also, I'd like to know what brand of car I'll be driving. Know this, I only drive Dodge.

Your brother,

brother i have talk with fath3r J3ffery,he will not be angry okay. [The poor imbecile still hasn't figured out that we are one and the same.]
go ahead and buy your airticket so that we can meet next week on monday or wendness.
i will appreciate your help me for more information and how to direct my musician on how to play the anthem.two are batter than one,with you all things will go well.
i book a nice hotel,it is know as Comfort hotel.
have you met with the Agent?
iam waiting to hear good news from you brother .

Y,M

S@nders <Nov 16> wrote:
Why did you lie to me, brother?

I just phoned F@ther J3ffrey and he said that he absolutely refuses to let me meet you until you send him the anthem. He also said that you never asked him about it.

Why would you try to get me into trouble like that, my dear brother? Do you want F@ther J3ffrey to be angry with me?

Brother i did not lie to you please i only told you that father jeffery will not be angry if you told him you are coming.
ok.iam playing the music now with my team at the studio.
maybe it will be okay today.iam using my friend computer laptop to reply you.
stay cool

S@nders <Nov 16> wrote:
My Dearest Brother

Good luck with the recording. I can't wait to hear it.

Your brother,

Mich@el to S@nders <Nov 17> wrote:
Goodmorning brother,how was your week end?hope you are okay.
iam still working on the anthem,i which u could have been here with me for us to dine together as brothers.
as i said i have book some good hotel for you but for the car iam still searching for it.
brother have you met with your Agent?tell her you are coming to Lome-Togo,so that she can book you airticket for you.
brother i will be exceedingly glad to meet with you at the Lome-Togo airport,it will be a greatday of joy to see you.

brother hope to hear from you soon.
Your's brother M.

S@nders <Nov 17> wrote:
Goodmorning my Dearest Brother

I have good news. Last night I was with my travel agent and we got everything sorted out. I booked the ticket and shall be arriving in Lome on Sunday.

I have one thing to ask of you, though. If you don't think you can send the anthem to F@ther J3ffrey by Friday (which is the day I'll be leaving), please let me know so that I can cancel my ticket. He has already told me that he won't let me meet you until you complete the induction and I don't want to have another ticket torn up. I may be a businessman, but I don't have money to waste on flights that I never board.

Also, can you give me the website and booking details of the hotel. I always like to know what to expect. [My intentions behind this question should be obvious to all reading.]

As for the car, can you please have it ready by the time I leave Seattle. I would very much like it if you could send me photos of it before I arrive. Like I said, I'm not one for surprises, I always like to know what to expect. Oh, and remember, I only drive Dodge.

I cannot wait to finally meet you in person.

Your brother,

[I got real flight details from a booking site and used my limited and admittedly poor photo editing "skills" to make it look like a crumpled up flight itinerary. Here's a link.]

In the meanwhile, Mikey was supposed to contact Papa Jeff... but he didn't!

Jeffr3y <Nov 18> wrote:
Pad@wan M1chael. What is going on, you said I would be hearing from you Monday evening and it is already Tuesday. Are you all right, my son, has something happened to you? Love, F@ther J3ffrey.

Mich@el to Jeffr3y <Nov 18> wrote:
Good evening Father,how are you doing father?hope you are strong and healthy.
Father I have been working so hard on how to play the music,things are so hard for me father.i rented the musica instrument,also the player that will help me to play the anthem.
I play the anthem on sunday,but my computer was bad that is why i could not be able to send it.
i will try my best to send it to you today,Father please i want you to conscided me.
Please i want you to listen to it,i spend so much on this anthem.
please Father help me out,i will be greatful to hear good news from you as soon as i send it.

Remain bless.
Your's son

Jeffr3y <Nov 18> wrote:
Pad@wan Mich@el. I am glad to hear that everything is in order. We cannot wait to hear your anthem. Love, F@ther J3ffrey.

Mich@el to S@nders <Nov 18> wrote:
Brother iam so glad to hear this great and wounderful news from you,Iam so happy for you.
by God grace i will send the anthem befor Friday ok,i pray that father Jeffery will accept it.
Brother i have spend so much money on renting the instrument also thet play that help me to play it.
I have relocate a good hotel call Sarakawa ,so you can go through thier website.

http://www.worldres.com/Property/16932-Mercure+Lome+Sarakawa
for the car i will let you know befor arrive okay.
brother please try this number if you can call me ok,i will be glad to speak with you on phone too.
i have saw the airticket you attach to me,it is very nice.
please brother tell me what colors of your cloths and how you are going to ddress ok.
i will tell you how you will locate me in at the airport ok.

iam so glad for you brother,it is going to be a great joy meet with you at the airport.
i will stop here till i hear from you soon.

Your's brother M.

ok father iam trying to attach it now to you.please father iam beging you to accept it with love.
Thanks father

S@nders <Nov 18> wrote:
My Dearest Brother

As always, it is wonderful to hear from you.

The hotel looks very beautiful, I cannot wait to see my room. I do need to contact the hotel management, however, to let them know which fabrics and foods I am alergic to, so can you tell me under which name the hotel room was booked under? Mine or yours?

I've tried to phone you several times already but the line never gets through. Maybe you should look into signing up with a better phone company. Business is quieting down here at the moment so you could try to phone me. I can't guarantee I'll be available but I'll try my best to keep the lines open.

I also wanted to ask you, my dearest brother, how much did you have to pay the instrumentalists for the anthem? Fath3r J3ffrey typically reimburses inductees after it is done, but I would like to personally cover that cost for you when we meet. [Carrot-on-a-stick] I know that you are a man of great spirit and you most definitely deserve that.

Finally, I shall be wearing my travelling suit at the airport. It's the one I always wear. Do you still have that photograph I sent you?

I cannot wait to meet you, my dearest brother.

Your brother,

Mich@el to S@nders <Nov 18> wrote:
My dearest brother, iam so glad to hear from you soon.
how is life over there?hope u are enjoying yourself.
brother the hotel was book on my name,i hope noting too bad about it.
Brother concerning the instrumentalists i pay for the first set of people that help me to play it befor also the second set of people againg,also in renting of the musical instrument cost me $600.
brother could you please buy me a gift when u are coming?i need a laptop or a cell phone. [I'm not your sugar-daddy you shameless prick!]
i still have your photos with me,it so nice when ever i look at it.

brother this is how you can call me....My country code is 00228 and my direct number is [censored].To reach me dial first your country international dialing out code,fellowed by my country code then my number and you will be conected.

may the almighty God keep you save and healthy.
Your's Brother.M

Well, the time has come for Mikey to, once again, send his performance of the anthem. Quite predictably, he sends something totally unrelated (both to the actual anthem and to him).

Iam exceedingly greatful for all you effort towards me as your son,God will reward you father.This is the anthem,please father i want you to help me out;accept it father.
i have make alot of effort on this,i pray that this will be okay to you.

Father it be a great joy to hear good news from you tomorrow,please father tell me what to do next as soon as possible.

iam greatful father.
Your's son

[Here's a link to the song I got sent.]

Jeffr3y <Nov 18> wrote:
P@dawan Mich@el. What is the meaning of this?! This is not our anthem! This is not He@rt 0f St3el! Why are you doing this a second time? How dare you make a mockery of this church yet AGAIN? I shall immediately call S@nders to inform him to never communicate with you again and don't you dare even try to apologize. Fath3r J3ffrey.

S@nders <Nov 18> wrote:
My Brother

I just got a phone call from F@ther J3ffrey saying that you are a lying devil's concubine and that I must never communicate with you again. Can you please explain to me what is going on? Should I cancel my ticket or will you be able to sort your issue out with F@ther J3ffrey before Friday?

Please write back to me immediately, my brother.

Your brother,

Mich@el to Jeffr3y <Nov 19> wrote:
Father please understand me,iam not a musician.
playing music is not a day job,i have try my little best.
iam not making mockery of you,it is not easy.
Father if there's other things you want me to do,i think that will be batter for me,because i dont know anthing about music.it is not my intenstion to make you sad,a good father will always correct his child when ever he do wrong.
I think i have try my best on this,i have spend alot of money in playing,father understand me.Please give some other thing to do,musice is very hard for me.
I have to stop here until i hear from you soon.

Your's son

Mich@el to S@nders <Nov 19> wrote:
dear brother thanks alot for your kindness and effort you have make.
brother F@ther j3ffery is making things too hard for me here,i told you how much i spend to play this music;yet father never accept it.
brother i thing i have try my best,since this anthem is not okay,then i have stop spending the little money i have.
brother i dont know what to do,but if God has joing both of us together as brothers i belived that noting can stop you from meet with me.
Iam not a musician and i dont know how to play it,if there's order internative let him inform me,To play musice u dont even know about is very hard.
brother i think i have make alot of effort on this.
I have goten the car for you,i have book the hotel for you also.

remain bless brother.
Your's brother M.

While all of this intrigue and skullduggery was going on, I actually tracked down the hotel where Mikey had supposedly booked a room for me and sent them an e-mail inquiring about it. They were very helpful and informed me that there was no booking under either of our names or any variations of them.

S@nders <Nov 19> wrote:
My Brother

I don't know what to think. First F@ther J3ffrey tells me not to communicate with you, but because I believe that we are brothers in CHRIST so I do anyway, defying the holy word of the church.

And now, I just got an e-mail back from the hotel saying that there is no booking in your name! You promised me that you booked me the hotel, why would you lie to me like this?

I bet you didn't even book a car like you said.

I am feeling really sad today, my brother, for I cannot yet fathom the fact that you have betrayed me like this. I think that I shall go and commit suicide now, for my own brother has left me for dead. [Yes, melodramatic indeed.]

Meanwhile, Papa Jeff is quite peeved.

Jeffr3y <Nov 19> wrote:
FOOL! DEVIL! I wake up and the first thing I see is your dirty words! How can you say you've tried!? That song you played sounds nothing like our anthem!? You just took that off a CD, didn't you!? You offend this church and you are an enemy of the blood of JESUS! REPENT! REPENT! REPENT, HELL SPAWN!

I assure you that looks a lot more maniacal when not written in green.

brother thanks alot for ur kindness and effort.i book a hotel for you and now you are telling me i did not.
why can u believed me?,father jeffery have make me feel so sad and bad.iam not happy.
i have spend alot of mone on this,i think that is ok for now.
please tell me your mine now. [I'm not your girlfriend, Mike.]
iam not happy too.

S@nders <Nov 19> wrote:
My Brother

I wrote an e-mail to the hotel to check on my room, they told me that there is no room booked under your name.

I can forgive you for not booking the hotel room because we are brothers, but it makes me very sad when, despite the fact that I have found the truth, you still continue to lie to me. Why do you lie to me, my brother? I thought you loved me.

I know that this is not my business, but what problem are you having with the anthem? F@ther J3ffrey told me that you sent him something completely unrelated. You didn't do that, did you? You have always been so honest and eager before, why have you changed now?

brother please understand me,i when to the hotel and i meet with maneger i told him that i will be hosting my brother on sunday and he say okay.
i have not pay the hotel bill,that is why you could not see my name.
i met the owner of the car today and i also told him desamething.
brother i hope you understand what i pass through in Nigeria,here in Africa when u book a hotel and u dont come to sleep in the hotel,your money will never be given to you againg.
i spend money in Nigeria,i book the hotel for you and the car i pay part of the money for,all this money got lost.
brother I did not lie to you iam a honest brother to you,your joy is my joy and your happiness is my mine too.
please dont fail me,we are brother and we must meet ourself on sunday face to face.
If it will be possible you can pay the hotel bill to the maneger ok.
i still remain your faithful brother.

Your's brother

Thank you father,I think i have make alot of effort but since you did not understand me as your son I think i have to stop trying.
I love you and I respect you as my spiritual father in the Lord,Iam not a FOOL! or DEVIL.
God know that i have try my best to make you happy.
Father since you dont want me to be your son anymore i think i have to stop writting because my mail will not make u happy.
only God know what i went through in playing this anthem.
i love you with all my heart,i take you as my father,now u have turn back on me.

Bless u

S@nders <Nov 19> wrote:
My Dearest Brother

I know that this is the wrong thing to do. I know that Fath3r J3ffrey will be angry and even GOD himself may frown down upon me, but I shall fly to meet you. Nothing shall stop us from meeting this weekend. Not even the fact that my passport expired last week.

My brother, can you ease my mind and give the hotel manager my contact details so that he can phone or write to me to let me know of the status of the room.

I would also like to see a photograph of you standing with the car, so that I know what to expect. Did you manage to find a Dodge for me?

I have one final request for you, can you send me photos of yourself standing in different places in Togo. I have never been to Togo and I would very much like to see how it looks before I arrive.

Thank you, my dearest brother.

Your brother,

Brother you have make me happy,there's joy in my heart right now.
i will see the hotel maneger tomorrow as soon as possible,i will send ur his contact address tomorrow ok.Brother the car is not a Dodge it is a jeep car it is very nice,i will take the pic tomorrow.Lome-togo is a nice and peacful counrty we have in west Africa,it is very nice place u will love it.
brother God has a good plands for both of us and i belived that God is with us.
Brother i will be so happy to see you at the airport on sunday,it will be a great joy in my heart.
please make be happy,promise dont to fail me promise to be honest to me.
Brother i will never make you feel sad,I promise to be faithful to you,I promise to do make you happy.
i will visite the hotel tomorrow ok.
Your's brother.

Jeffr3y <Nov 19> wrote:
Young Mich@el. Do you really want to repent? There is a way to receive forgiveness in the eyes of the LORD. If I give you my private mobile phone number, will you call me and sing the anthem, no instruments needed? Know this, young Mich@el, I never give my mobile phone number to anyone, so you should feel very priviliged that I am offering you this. I am only doing this because, even though you make many mistakes, you always ask for forgiveness. You are truly one of the LORD's sheep. Love, F@ther Jeffr3y.

Father iam very very very happy,iam really very sorry if my anthem did not please you.
You are a father in need and in deed,i dont really know how to thank you;but my God will reward you for all your kindness and effort towards me.
Father i was feel so sad and upset when you turn your back on me,i feel like killing myself.
may God almight bless you for saving my soul,now iam feeling happy.
Father i thank you for the priviliged given to me,iam greatful.
Father send me your number so that i can play the anthem to you on phone ok.
Iam greatful,thanks alot.

Your's son

Jeffr3y <Nov 19> wrote:
Padaw@n Micha3l. I am glad taht you are willing to repent, but let me warn you, this is your final chance. When I pick up the phone, you need to sing the anthem "He@rt 0f St3el". Listen to it and memorize the words and the melody. If you try to trick me again, you won't get another chance. If you sing even one word wrong, that is it. Keep this in mind when you phone me. Furthermore, when I confiscated H@rland's phone last month, I listened to the voicemails that you had left him so I know just what your voice sounds like. I shall know if it is really you singing. My number is [censored]. Love, F@ther J3ffrey.

S@nders <Nov 19> wrote:
My Dearest Brother

I cannot wait to see the pictures.

You know that I can never fail you.

Your brother,

ok brother i was here waiting to hear from you.iam exceedingly happy.
we are brothers in deed and in need.take care see you tomorrow.
bye

Mich@el to Jeffr3y <Nov 20> wrote:
Father iam very greatful,i love you so much.father please give me sometime so that i can buy airtime or creadit card,i will call you on sunday after service.i dont have money with me now to buy creadit card,i promise on sunday i will try my best to call you.

Father i will aways remain faithful to you,i will try my best to make you happy.
hearing your voice on my cellphone will be a great joy to me,also singing the anthem to you through my cellphone will make me happy too.
peace unto you Father,may the Lord bless you and keep you save in jesus name.

Your's son

Mich@el to S@nders <Nov 20> wrote:
GOODMORNING BROTHER,I WILL BE GOING TO THE HOTEL THIS MORNING TO MEET WITH THE HOTEL MANEGER OK.
I WILL ALSO TAKE THE PIC TO DAY,BROTHER I WANT YOU TO HAVE CONFIDENCE IN ME,TRUSE ME AS YOUR BROTHER I WILL ALWAYS BE FAITHFUL TO YOU OK.
GOD HAVE BRING US TOGETHER IN ONE LOVE,IAM SO HAPPY FOR HAVING YOU AS MY BROTHER.
BROTHER PLEASE BUY ME A GIFTE OK.

BROTHER I HOPE YOU ARE PLANDING TO LIVE TO MORROW?ALSO TELL ME THE TIME U ARE GOING TO LIVE OK.
MAY THE GRACE OF GOD ALMIGHTY REST UPON YOU IN JESUS NAME.

YOUR'S FAITHFUL BROTHER.

Jeffr3y <Nov 20> wrote:
Pad@wan Mich@el. I waited all day for you to phone yesterday. Why did you leave me waiting? That's all right, I forgive you. But you cannot call me on Sunday, I have a sermon on that day. You are going to have to call me beforehand. Just tell me exactly what time you are going to phone me so that I can be awake, ready and waiting. Remeber young Mich@el, make sure you have memorized the song completely, lyrics and melody. I look forward to speaking to you. Love, F@ther J3ffrey.

S@nders <Nov 20> wrote:
Goodmorning my Dearest Brother

I shall definitely fly tomorrow, all I'm waiting for right now is photos from you and a letter or phone call from the hotel manager. Also, can you take a picture of yourself standing with the hotel manager.

I cannot wait to meet you, my dearest brother.

Your brother,

|-|

Mich@el to S@nders <Nov 20> wrote:
Goodevening brother,

Sorry for the delay in response, I have concluded arrangement with the hotel although I could not speak directly with the Manager Mr D0minique HAR3L but I was able to have the chief of reception Mr. Ell3n speak with me on your reservation although being a busy hotel I was asked of how long you will intend to stay to enable them know what the next programme is for other clients of theirs that are booking which I made them to understand that I am yet to enquire from you.

As it is, the car hire is in the hotel as well as being one of the best hotels in Lome Togo but what I could not get was the Dodge [not good enough, bitch] but there are other jeeps like Toyota Land Cruisers, Misubishi Pajero and others, believe me it looks crazy to call for a photographer to take me standing by a jeep in a hotel, it looks embarrasing.

I will want you to contact Mr. Ell3n on his number @[censored] to confirm things yourself.

I want you to do me this favor for once, kindly call me, I wish to hear from you before you leave, if you really love me as you said, do this for me. Call @ [censored], I do receive calls from even America, I do not know why I cannot receive yours.

As for the picture, I attach this photo and that is what I am going to wear and a placard written your name on it at the airport.

Yours faithful Brother.

[Mikey attaches a familiar photo.]

Mich@el to Jeffr3y <Nov 20> wrote:
Good day Father,iam always happy when ever i read your mail.Father i will be calling you in the evening on sunday,i dont really know the time over because it is not desame time here.
right now it is 9:22pm here,
God bless you father.
Your's son

S@nders <Nov 20> wrote:
My Brother

Are you making excuses? No one asked you to hire a photographer, just bring a camera and ask someone to take a picture.

I am sorry my brother, I truly love you but whenever someone uses the phrase, "if you really love me as you said", like you did, things begin to look very suspicious. And why can't I get through to you on your line, did you give me the wrong number on purpose? Why is it also that you are not willing to call me?

I also asked that a represantive from the hotel contact me since when I tried to contact them, they said that the reservation was not made.

All else I asked for was a few photos and you don't even want to provide that.

I am sorry but I'm beginning to see just how shady this whole deal looks. I have already provided you with enough photographs, flight itinerarys and personal information and yet you don't even want to send me a picture of a car because you say you'll "look crazy".

I have consulted with another of the priests at the church (because, quite frankly, I'm too scared to speak to Father Jeffrey about you) and they say that I should not put myself in a situation where I may be in danger. After all, what's more dangerous than not knowing where you're going.

I don't know what else to say at this point.

|-|. D@vid S@nders

Jeffr3y <Nov 20> wrote:
Young Pad@wan Mich@el. Can you just confirm, at what time exactly will you be calling in the evening. I rarely have my mobile with me so I just want to be sure I do when you phone. Love, F@ther J3ffrey.

Mich@el to S@nders <Nov 21> wrote:
GOODMORNING BROTHER,
brother please try and belived iam your brother i can not lie to you.your joy is my joy,if I do anything bad to you GOD will not forgive me,i want you to have this confidence in me.
i was at the hotel yesterday i have concluded arrangement with the hotel for you,although I could not speak directly with the Manager Mr D0minique HAR3L everythings is okay.
Please brother you can call them ok,i want you to have truse on me we are brothers.
i can not lie to you,every arrangement is in order.

iam waiting to hear from you now.
i will try and call you,i dont have creadit card that is why i can not call.
i have been calling you befor,i hope u know that.
this is my number [censored].
dial your internation out code then add my my country code and my number you can get me.

Mich@el to Jeffr3y <Nov 21> wrote:
GOOD MORNING FATHER
It will be 9pm i hope it will be okay for you.
Thanks Father

I keep Mikey in suspense.

Mich@el to S@nders <Nov 21> wrote:
Good day brother,iam still waiting to hear from you,i want to know if you are moving today.
i have make every arragement for you here,i want you to truse me ok.
i have been trying to cal you but i coulded get through,maybe i will keep trying.
brother i believd so much on you and i trus you so much i can not lie to you ok.
we are brother in need and in deed,it is a promise i made to myself;i will keep on loving you.
please brother dont be afriad God is with us,noting can stop us from seeing each other this,God has bring us together in love and in one heart.
God is intrested in both of us,brother right now iam praying for you.
Iam asking God to take good care of you untill you arrive here peacfully,God will protect you and his angel will take good care of you in jesus name.

iam waiting to hear from you,brother tell me the time u are going to live ok.
iam praying for you ok.
Your's Brother M.

S@nders <Nov 21> wrote:
Michael

You have not been trying to call me. My phone logs every failed phone call so I know exactly who has and who hasn't tried. [He really hadn't tried, that lying tit.]

My plane leaves this evening, but I can tell you right now, I shan't be boarding the flight if I don't get some photographs from you.

What happened to you? You were so honest in the beginning, now you're just saying lie after lie. I really thought that we were brothers but real bothers don't lie to each other like you have been lying to me the past few days.

|-|. D@vid S@nders

I'm going to stop there for now beacuse I've been typing for about two hours and my eyes, fingers and head are throbbing.

Stay tuned for another update, hopefully withing only a few days.

dlongford
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

haha this is mint Very Happy such a barrel of laughs...

You shall call the foundation, USM4N CHARITABLE FOUNDATION" please I do not want you to tell people about this mission because human beings are not good and they can tell you to do away with this fund but I know I might be sounding some how to you but is the fact. Take note that money is nothing and nothing we come to this world with, and nothing shall we go back with. Even a cent dollar! - F4TU USM4N Confused

Free Pastor Frank
IC_Pies
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Glad to see this one revived, it's one of my favorites. Looking forward to more updates!
NickTheCop
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

dlongford wrote:
haha this is mint Very Happy such a barrel of laughs...

IC_Pies wrote:
Glad to see this one revived, it's one of my favorites. Looking forward to more updates!

Thanks. Check out the dates of the letters, though. It never was dead, it was merely on IV therapy.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic