SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

LIVE WEBCAM SAFARI - ***Result!!!*** - Trophy Pics on p6

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My lad believes that I am going to hand over $200k ransom (under the Ham4s H00ter modality) to his representative at 09:00 UK time tomorrow Friday 14 November.

I have chosen a location on the I5le of W1ght (which will involve a tricky overnight trip) in full view of a decent quality webcam.

As ever these things may or may not work out in reality - but if the signs are still good tomorrow morning I will circulate an update with more details and the url of the webcam so we can all be entertained. Very Happy

Watch this space!

N

Oh [the captive] ate his own willy!!! HAHAHAHA. I saw the look of excitement in his eyes like no other meat taste better!! yummm yummm! HAHAHAAHAHA. He cut his big right toe, his penis and penis shaft at different stages- funny funny funny!! He did this where some promiscous women do all sort of things. I know they were all thrilled. ahahahahahhhhhaaaaaa. His penis shaft was sewn to his nostril and more!! The doctor did a good job!! My men took picture of him parading him around the market square and public schools where everyone sang him wanker praises!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! I will continue to torture him unless I receive my $150,000 reward for wasting my time!! Period!

Last edited by Ninastian on Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:34 pm; edited 4 times in total
Love2Hate
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Haha I love that idea!

Too bad I will prolly be puking my guts out tomorrow, but Children of Bodom and Slipknot is worth it!

Anyway good luck with it

OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That would be worth waking up at 4am (US EST) to watch that. Good luck, hope the lad doesn't disappoint!

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It seems you are safariing me away from my normal bloody office work, too Very Happy Very Happy looking forward to some 10 AM life action here!

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
MeridianAlicante
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If I can get into the office early enough, I shall be watching, should things happen Smile

What sort of things do people normally watch out for when watching webcams? I watched the one in Leicester Square, and got rather confused, since there seemed to be a lot of suspicious people lurking about.

MA
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ninastian, great! We love webcam safaris! Very Happy But the time sure sucks for us poor Americans. I hope some members will grab some good pics for you, and good luck getting him there. Very Happy

@MeridianAlicante - Of course, the best way of identifying the lad is if the baiter can get the lad to describe his clothing, and/or tell him to have something in his hands like a newspaper, briefcase, etc. If he's wearing a hat, get a description of it. Another way is to try to get him to sit or stand in one specific spot. A bench, a table at an outdoor cafe, or near a certain lamp post.

When Mugatu was there attempting to get him to Leichester Sq., I was looking for the lookouts for the lad, and the barrister himself. Lookouts will position themselves near the spot, and not move very much. They will seem to be looking mostly in a certain direction if there are more than one. They may have cellphones, and communicate with each other from a distance. Sometimes they meet up for a talk, before splitting up and taking their positions. If you try to just keep track of the people who aren't moving about much, they are easier to spot.

Since Mugatu didn't tell us what the lad was wearing until 20 minutes from the end of the 2 hours I was watching, I was trying to keep track of all the hangers around I could distinguish. There were at least 4 or 5 lads, as the barrister in black coat came into my view at the time Mugatu said he was going to the spot. He met with the lads I identified to the right of the phonebooths for less than a minute about 20 minutes later, then they split up and walked away.

Watch a few of these webcam safaris, and you'll get better at picking them out. This one was more difficult than most are. I had to keep refreshing my screen, everytime I grabbed a shot. And you also have to refresh the thread, so you can get updates from the baiter on the phone with the lad, and describing which one to look for. It's a fast and furious time in between looking, snapping pics, refreshing screens, posting what you see. Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
seminal
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've set the reminder on my Outlook for 8:50 - let us know relevant links etc asap!!
Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the interest guys - I hope that he won't disappoint too.

Apologies to most of the Western World about the timing, but I wanted to pick a time I knew I could make, and also one that would involve an overnight journey.

Just so you know the background and the planned modalities for tomorrow, here are the most recent e-mail exchanges with my lad. Basically, my lad has demanded $200k ransom for the release of my friend (also played by the lad) from kidnap/torture. I have always refused to pay it into the bank accounts suggested by my lad (in his role as kidnapper/torturer), but now that he has threatened to kill my friend I have agreed to make a face-to-face handover of the dollaz as a compromise.

Until a couple of days ago, my lad was still insisting that I pay him the ransom via a bank transfer:

Quote:
I have ordered my men to take [your friend] out of my palace! I am going to have my relative cancel the flight for Friday because you are NOT SERIOUS MORE LIKE A JOKER!!! OR YOU ARE UP TO SOMETHING ODD!! Very Happy Really if I had anyone I could trust to send to I5le Of W1ght to get the money I would have obliged but I don't. So far the only option left is the bank transfer, but you apparently refused- anyway, we will see who have the last laugh. I suspect you want to play some stupid tricks by detaining whoever I eventually send , so this will force me to release [your friend]. This will not happen!!!!! I am not stupid! I can't be double-crossed easily! I also can't be stupid to accept your deceitful plan! If you honestly want to get [your friend] released you will do what I say. And that means if you really want him to return to London by Friday, you will send the payment via bank transfer and I will get him to the UK on Friday. You have my words of promise and honour. If you fail to do this, I am prepared to wait until [your friend] dies and you are arrested and jail after his remains is sent to the British authorities for your involvement in terrorism, so I will demand for $500,000 for reward instead for every damage you caused me and time-wasted efforts you have put me through and so on. Period!!!
PS If you are not out for any tricks, you will do what I say, at least bank transfer is safe and secured, no single trick involved. In other words, it has nothing to do with trick from either of us. only a wise person will understand my plan 1 is fair, safe and 100% guaranteed for [your friend] to be released this week.

Needless to say I refuse to make a bank transfer. (BTW you will see that I have taken to abusing the kidnapper - not for any particular reason, just because it is fun and he hates it).

Quote:
I will be there with the money on Friday. If your person is not there, then you will not get it. Simple.

And I am insulted that you think I might try to deceive you. How could I do that, when you still have custody of [my friend]??? Listen, you twat - you are a terrorist leader, and I am a retired accountant. You have barbarically tortured my dear friend, chopping off his penis, smearing him in dog shit, making him eat his testicles, chopping off his toe and attaching it to his penis shaft and sewing that to his nostrils, feeding him hay, etc etc etc etc - while all I have ever done is spend hundreds of thousands of dollars trying to get my friend released. If you think that this makes me more likely to be a cheat than you, then you are an even bigger twat than I thought (which would be quite an achievement).

So for once in your life, stop being a lazy twat and GET ORGANISED.

Poo-wipe.

It looks like he realises that I will never agree to a bank transfer:

Quote:
Listen if you are up to any kind of tricks, I am going to kill you!!!!! How will someone I am sending recognize you? Send me a photo of you. You MUST know I don't have anyone yet, but I am trying to get this organized. Also, send me the map. I will get back with details (how you might identify the person etc).

Since I am really keen to bag my first safari, I am more helpful with the modalities that I would usually be:

Quote:
Pay attention.

I will meet your man at 09:00 on Friday on the east side of *** Street in ***, I5le of W1ght. This is marked with a red circle on the attached map. To get to the meeting point, he must go down the left hand side of *** Street ON FOOT from *** Street, towards the sea. On his left he will see a sign on a column saying "G1FT SHOP OPEN", written on a black background (before he reaches the gift shop). He must wait by this sign until I approach him, carrying a large teddy bear. I will hand him the teddy bear and he will unzip its back and check that the money is there. He will then walk back up *** Street and into *** Street. I will walk away in the opposite direction, along ***.

I will be able to send and receive e-mails from my PDA throughout. You will need to be able to forward these messages to your man if needed (for instance if I see a police car nearby).

You know that if you do not release [my friend] straight away, you will regret it for ever.

Send me details of your man's physical appearance, and a code name that I can use to refer to him.

This will be the end of the affair. Make sure you keep your side of the bargain.

Looks like he is ready to play ball, but on some of his own terms: Rolling Eyes

Quote:
Listen.
I got the location description and map you sent me. You MUST know if I have to send any representative to meet with you, it has to be under a safety condition.
1. You will have to get me a phone number my representative can call you on to be sure he is safe, or if you like I will provide a phone number you can reach him when he arrives I5le of W1ght at exactly 9:00AM. You will need to get a new sim-card for this transaction, after which you can discard after this transaction is completed.
2. Must it be at the exact location you described? Why can't be at a venue close to a train station to avoid the risk of such money and walking on foot probably a long distance towards the sea. How long does he have to walk down the left hand side of *** Street ON FOOT from *** Street, towards the sea? How does the transport system work in that region as I have been told it is entirely outskirt of the London city. Is there anything like taxi, or train station etc to safely move away from I5le of W1ght after the exchange takes place. A representative I was recommended might be meeting you told me it isn't collecting the money that might pose a problem, but getting it safe to me. So he suggests a meeting at a train station in I5le of W1ght.You have to provide necessary information for his safety. As soon as you satisfy me of all this enquiries I will provide you additional information as to who you will be meeting and the code name etc.

Lazy sod! It's slappy-time...

Quote:
You stupid dickhead!!!!!!!!!

1. Give me your man's mobile phone number. I have told you - I will never give you mine, and I am buggered if I am going to waste money on a new phone just to make your lazy life more convenient.
2. How the fuck can I advise your man how to get to the meeting point when I don't know where he is coming from??? Twat!!! Anyway, stop being so lazy. He can work out his own fucking arrangements.

I understand that your man might be worried about how he will get away from the meeting point without being followed, so here is what he must do. He must get a taxi from the station to *** Street, to arrive IMMEDIATELY NEXT TO the "G1FT SHOP OPEN" sign at exactly 09:00. He can tell the taxi to wait while he gets out of the taxi, receives the teddy bear, and checks the money. I REPEAT - HE MUST GET OUT OF THE TAXI. I am not going to get into the taxi under any circumstances!!!! I will not approach him unless and until I see him standing next to the G1FT SHOP OPEN sign, and not sitting in the taxi. If he stays sitting in the taxi I will not approach him and you will not get your $200,000. Do you understand????????????

Knowing how stupid and lazy you are, I have attached an arial photograph of the area. BTW the red circle marks the meeting place - it is not a pig's anus (though I am sure this is what it will remind you of). The meeting point is just below the *** on the left (east) side of *** Street.

And now my lad seems to be mobilising his extensive network of lieutenants. BTW the bit about Pakistan is bull***t - he is pretending to be the head of Ham4s in Pakistan Rolling Eyes .

Quote:
Listen. I am sending a representative coming from Pakistan. He is not Pakistani but a black man from Senegal- I think he is the right man for this. You will have to direct him how to arrive the location at 9:00AM Friday Morning! Send me direction from Waterloo Train Station and KINGSCROSS Saint pancreas Shocked Station respectively assuming he arrives Gatwick Airport tomorrow on tonight's flight. Do that immediately! He will get you a mobile number for you to contact him when he arrives UK safely.

That's taking the p**s, that is!

Quote:
He can work out the route for himself. Lazy twat!

Here is the online rail timetable:

http://www.nationalrail.co.uk/

He needs to be in Sandown at 08:00 to allow time to get a taxi to *** Street.

Twat

But it looks like my lad is still compliant:

Quote:
I will provide you a contact number of my representative as soon as he arrives UK safely. Here is the communication code before the "Teddy Bear" handover takes place at your meeting point. He will have to ask you " who is your dear friend" and your RESPONSE MUST BE "[your friend's name]" that is ALL.This is the only security information I will provide you for his safety. I will not reveal his physical appearance to you, all you need know is that he is black. Also you need this code to identify him when you approach him at the " G1FT SHOP OPEN" area. I will make sure I am at my computer desk at exactly 9:00AM UK time on Friday to send you short messages and you MUST respond immediately you receive them since you will have email facility on your PDA.

That is the last message I have received. It was timed at 02:34 last night, and sent from 41.22O.75.3 which is near Abuja, so it looks like he is taking this seriously - but, as ever, you never know...

N

[Couple of edits to mask details]

Oh [the captive] ate his own willy!!! HAHAHAHA. I saw the look of excitement in his eyes like no other meat taste better!! yummm yummm! HAHAHAAHAHA. He cut his big right toe, his penis and penis shaft at different stages- funny funny funny!! He did this where some promiscous women do all sort of things. I know they were all thrilled. ahahahahahhhhhaaaaaa. His penis shaft was sewn to his nostril and more!! The doctor did a good job!! My men took picture of him parading him around the market square and public schools where everyone sang him wanker praises!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! I will continue to torture him unless I receive my $150,000 reward for wasting my time!! Period!

Last edited by Ninastian on Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is the webcam.

If he does show up, any snapshots would be greatly appreciated! There is a camera button. I'll probably have my hands full with the PDA e-mails Laughing . Thanks!

N

[Edit - Webcam url removed to minimise risk of overloading the link]

Last edited by Ninastian on Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Mr_Happy
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just checking the Met Office. They're expecting a bit of rain for tomorrow at 9am(ish) Laughing

http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/weather/uk/se/cowes_forecast_weather.html
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I haven't seen any MuguVision for some time.
I'll have to set the alarm for this one...

Fingers crossed for a show by your lad

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Ethel Gnassingbe: FOUK YOU AND GO TO HELL

"I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up"
N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

6:00PM here in Pyongyang, just perfect (unless we have another power outage...) - thanks, Ninastian! Very Happy

SlapHappy wrote:
It's a fast and furious time in between looking, snapping pics, refreshing screens, posting what you see.

Did you forget something, like chatting with other baiters? Wink

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..
we don't want a pimpley,less wrinkly botoxed man running loose" [SlapHappy]

My Mentor is a young, hot, sexy man or woman.

"I'm a girl." [Slightlyoutofit]
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@NORA - Oh yeah...chatting with other baiters at the same time, too!!
it's a fast moving, and exciting experience!! more fun if you got chat going too!
Sorry, I forgot to mention that. We did have fun didn't we NORA? Wink Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Julian Day
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr_Happy wrote:
Just checking the Met Office. They're expecting a bit of rain for tomorrow at 9am(ish) Laughing

Does the lad realise that there's a bit of sea between London and the IoW?

And the ferries can get a bit rough in winter for anybody who suffers from seasickness. Twisted Evil
Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^^

1. Hope so.
2. Hope so

manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

***IMPORTANT!***

Most small webcams like this expect a load of 1-2 people at at time at most - lots of baiters hitting it at the same time will mean NOBODY will get to see anything!

It is MUCH better if the OP plus someone technically capable of recording the stream record it live (Try Wayne), then post the resulting video on YouTube, otherwise the overwhelm will mean nobody will see it at all

***Sorry for the stars and so forth, but I hate to see a good bait spoiled***
maggiemay
Adamu's soulmate

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good luck for tomnorrow hope it all goes according to plan and lets hope the bad weather keeps up Smile

You can be of great assistance to helping this little wads realize their hope for tomorrow,

pony pony
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

manbiteslion wrote:

Most small webcams like this expect a load of 1-2 people at at time at most - lots of baiters hitting it at the same time will mean NOBODY will get to see anything!

Good point.
It looks very quiet. I wonder if there's any chance of the lad or lads looking so out of place, that the police take an interest?

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@manbiteslion

Thanks for the tip!

*** Can we all agree that only me plus one other baiter logs on? I'll try Wayne - but please if anyone else is willing and able to act as film recorder, please could they PM me? ***

Everyone else can have a lie-in/get a decent morning's work in/get down the pub early, depending on location Wink . I'll update you all later tomorrow.

In the meantime thanks everyone for all the good wishes.

N

jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love a webcam lad!

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
notobescammed
Radio Man

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You may have a problem with Wayne

Quote:
wayne
Account closed at users request

I will be there though

you are trying to ask me if Iam a robber? is this correct? - Dr Usman
My own version meaning of the word (SCAM) {The Transaction you will start that will never end! - Kw3s1
Sometimes the truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off - Kw3s1

Pith Helmet Birthday Safari - Co Bait with FrumpyBB and Redshoes17

Click here to support 419Eater.com Nurse Nastys Audi TT
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name
N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Confused What do you mean, Dan? What's happened to Wayne?

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..

notobescammed
Radio Man

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He has left 419eater to pursue other opportunities is all i can say....

you are trying to ask me if Iam a robber? is this correct? - Dr Usman
My own version meaning of the word (SCAM) {The Transaction you will start that will never end! - Kw3s1
Sometimes the truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off - Kw3s1

Pith Helmet Birthday Safari - Co Bait with FrumpyBB and Redshoes17

Click here to support 419Eater.com Nurse Nastys Audi TT
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name
wtriker
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I hope no one happens to walks by with a teddy bear.

Closed lad accounts x5

"I AM JUST IN RECEIPT OF YOUR MAIL BUT I AM JUST DISAPPOINTED TO YOUR REACTION, I GUESS YOU ARE A MATURED MAN UNDERMINING WHAT EVER CIRCUMSTANCE, AT LEAST I DESERVES A RESPECT AS HUMAN BEING..." MR ABDEL SAMIR
N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Confused Sad

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic