SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Would a lad make a victim sell his war medals?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Me:

Quote:
I don't have very many valuables but I do have my medals that I won
in the second world war (I was a corporal in the 2nd Yorkshire Terriers
regiment) and I suppose that I could sell those. If I do would you
give me the money to buy them back when you have your trunk box?

Lad:

Quote:
I WILL GIVE YOU MORE THAN YOU SPEND FOR THE TRANSACTION,OK.I AM WILLING TO GIVE YOU A LOT MORE FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE,SO JUST GO AHEAD AND SEE WHAT YOU CAN DO AND GET BACK WITH ME,OK.

This lad is going to get some very special attention Twisted Evil

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
Doodle Bug
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 2:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am not in the least suprised,they are vermin Evil or Very Mad

Who is this person Mickey Mouse???
trying to dercieve hoorable men like me. You are stupid man ok.
Marvinator
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 2:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yorkshire Terriers...the original Dogface Soldiers....

New Super Church/Charity Form added in Album #2. 39 PAGES OF PURE TORTURE
Album 2. - PDF's and DOC's: My Great PDF Forms can be found here!

Email me at [email protected]
Please put EATER REQUEST in the Subject to dodge the STUPID Junk Filter.

Deuzer's Make-it-yourself WU Form
Deuzer's Make-it-yourself MG Form
Deuzer's Make-it-yourself Bank Transfer Form
pony
mami
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 2:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Of course they would.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 2:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I very much dislike war, especially the fact that many people die for reasons they do not know or understand,

I ultimately respect the older generations, and this makes me want to fly to where this lad is and tear his balls off and force them into his eye sockets then punch him repeatedily in the temples!

P.S. I am usally a pacifist.

'Are all businessmen wannabe gangsters in suits?'
JayJayUF
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 2:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ You're a PACIFIST??? Shocked I'd hate to see what you would want to do to him if you weren't a pacifist.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
pete515
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 6:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Vermin is too nice a word for these people.

When you've finished with him do you want to give us his details so that more of us can bait this scumbag? I'm more than happy to arrange to have his phone number and address promulgated as a potential victim to all his peers and hopefully that will keep him busy for a while.
LetsGoYanks
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 6:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Speaking of which. Do we have a "Master Phone list" of lad numbers, so what we can give them to other lads so they're up all night calling eachother??! That sounds like it could be a good idea.
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd like to keep the lad's email box open for a while as I would like to stay in touch with him. However he is a suspicious little toad and really prefers to use the phone (my character feigns deafness - too many years in the artillery - so just says "Hello, Hello" and burns up his credits when he calls.

It would be good if he started to mistrust his phone. He's called me several times using this number: 0023418929323

Feel free to call him at 3am his time... just don't mention 3th3l m1gg1ns Smile

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
notobescammed
Radio Man

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I might have a spare 10minute segment on Sundays show to squeeze in this piece of s**t... I wonder how he would like to fly to afganisthan for 5k?

you are trying to ask me if Iam a robber? is this correct? - Dr Usman
My own version meaning of the word (SCAM) {The Transaction you will start that will never end! - Kw3s1
Sometimes the truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off - Kw3s1

Pith Helmet Birthday Safari - Co Bait with FrumpyBB and Redshoes17

Click here to support 419Eater.com Nurse Nastys Audi TT
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name
pete515
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello Sunshine,

With Nigerian phone numbers I tend to send a mass email to the other lads saying I'm an oil worker going back to the US soon (which explains the Nigerian phone number) and I am deeply interested in what they wrote me. and can they phone me anytime with more information. The return email address is one of my fake ones so sometimes I get feedback on any phone calls they've attempted.

Let me know if you're happy for me to proceed.

Pete.
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What a scumbag.

Given that tomorrow is Rememberance Day, I think that this piece of shit deserves some very special attention indeed.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

pete515 wrote:
Let me know if you're happy for me to proceed.

Feel free - the more lad this pain gets the better.

Indeed he's using an ancient format (The Miriam Abacha letter) and he seems quite inexperienced as a scammer so with a bit of luck we might be able to scare him into doing something honest if we can give him enough pain.

pete515
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello Sunshine,

I'm just about to mass bait the scumbag and will be giving out his phone number at some stage. Is there a name which he is using and which I should add as the sender?

Pete.
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just added his phone number to a mass insult fest. I'd say somewhere between 400-700 lads just got his phone number attached to a pretty nasty email. I'm sure many of them will call him up demanding an explanation. Maybe some of them even know him. Could get interesting.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Pete515 - He's scamming under the name of M A L L A M M U S T A P H A - some relation of Miriam Abacha's (can you believe any lad is still claiming to be the Abacha's - that's so last century!)

In his last set of emails he asked if I had sold the medals and then told me I was wasting his time because I had questioned the amount the lawyer wanted to charge and to go away and stop wasting his time as "you are not serious".

I replied that I had sold the medals and made a tidy sum of 7000 pounds as it was the only DFC* awarded during the assault on the Tribbleberg and so very rare. Instead of helping I was going to spend the money on a holiday.

Lad soon came crawling back Cool

* Distinguished Flying Cross - quite why awarded to an infantryman I am not sure Laughing

pete515
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

God, what levels these people sink too. You think things can't get any lower and then there's always another 419'er trying to cash in on charities, children, disasters and some guy who has to sell his treasured war medals.

Anyway, this evening I'll be joining in with Sir Scamalot by mass emailing his phone number as a potential maga - probably only a couple of hundred though. Hope I don't use the same mailing list as the good Sir, I'll be getting mine from one of the lists on 419 eater.
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hope you are all having fun with this lowlife... he's a twitchy lad for sure (probably something to do with all the phone calls he's getting at 3am). He's "dropped" me three times now.... our latest exchange went like this.

Quote:
HE IS A WELL KNOWN LAWYER HERE AND HAS TOLD ME THAT IF I NEED HIS SERVICES,I KNOW WHAT TO DO.NOW I THINK YOU ARE THE ONE STALLING THIS WHOLE TRANSACTION.PLEASE HELP ME,500 POUNDS SHOULDNT BE YOUR PROBLEM AND IS NOT YOUR PROBLEM AND IF ANYTHING GOES WRONG AFTER YOU SEND IT,I WILL COLLECT IT BACK FROM THE ATTORNEY,OK.PLEASE JUST SEND IT AND KNOW THAT YOU ARE HELPING ME.

Regrettably Ethel had been down the legion on the port and lemon when he replied...

Quote:
Mr Mustapha

I really don't care if your lawyer is the king of China. Unless he is prepared to give me a proper invoice for his services then he can bloody whistle for his money as far as I care.

Money is not a problem, I have more than 500 pounds here and tonight I bought all my friends plenty of drinks down at the Legion - thnaks for getting me to sell my medals, that was a good move. Better to make your friends happy than have some useless lumps of metal and ribbons eh!

Anyway it is your lawyer who is delaying all this. I have 500 pounds in nice crisp 20 pound notes here ready to send, all he need to do is prove he is a reliable and correct man of law and send me a correct invoice, if not then he's a twat and you really need to find yourself a proper lawyer.

Better go to bed now... bit too many port and lemmons I think. My head is going to hurt like buggery in teh morninbg

Toodles
Eth

Anti-419
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't be too shocked... as many veteran baiters have known, lads don't care about you or another human being. All they see are $$$

I bet you if you asked your lad if you can sell your last kidney to come up with the funds, he'll say GO FOR IT.

James Bruce: "Thanks for your mail and also your insult to my personality and company."

Baiting Record:
Trophies - 128 | 4 AM Airport Taxi - 6
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Safari - Sierra Leone to Nigeria - "...please help me ,you brought me here to NIgeria.take me out."
Mortar x14
st.piran
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

How long will it be before a lad tries to get you to sell a kidney? Would be a good bait!! Wink
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

sunshine wrote:
I really don't care if your lawyer is the king of China. Unless he is prepared to give me a proper invoice for his services then he can bloody whistle for his money as far as I care.

Sunshine, see what happens when you stop being a horse? The Lads get all surly with you!

I have to share this 4bacha bait from Scamorama - http://www.scamorama.com/lewd_stroganov_abacha.html

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
pete515
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the link to scaaan o raama. Whoever that guy is he is a real master! It was actually reading that web page which inspired me to bait. It is quite interesting that this lad is using a name from the AA*AA*bbachha scam.

Anyway, I am harvesting a good selection of fellow lads to start phoning the war medal scumbag so hopefully he'll have a few restless nights -even if it isn't due to his conscience bothering him.

Elsewhere I've seen a lad trying to steal money set aside for chemeotherapy - scum all of them.
Yastreb

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

L3wd N00gie was one of my inspirations early in my baiting "career". I even double-baited with him in A Tale Of Two Danes: http://www.scamorama.com/eliza_twodanes.html

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
pete515
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 2:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well I seem to have a good crop of responses to my mass mailing. I'm just preparing the ground for the scumbag's phone number to be used as my contact number - it's a real pity (for the lad) that I'm a shift worker on the oil rigs down in the delta region and can only answer the phone between midnight and 06:00. You can tell with most of them that even after getting a duff phone number (the war medal mugu) the majority of them will still be hooked and carry on regardless.

Hey Yastrab does that mean you are the author of the Sccannooraammma website? If so please accept my humble admiration of the baits you've done.
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hey Yastreb does that mean you are the author of the Sccannooraammma website?

My blushes! Embarassed

No, I didn't create Scamorama - I just contribute finished baits there. Look for ones featuring or (or one with )

Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic