SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Receive Phone Calls and Record Them FREE

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Soundboards can be fun and is a good way to test the waters.

My favorite soundboard is Jim Rome

http://www.realmofdarkness.net/sounds/rome/rome-soundboard.htm

I don't have a clue who Jim Rome is but his soundboard is pretty good. You can even get him to say any number between 1 and 9. Lads do want the MTCN Laughing

If you check it out, don't forget to click on the terminator hand. Lads don't like the buzzer sound, it makes the yell Wink Laughing

Sand Timer 8/11/07-12/15/08 i am totally a looser -Bruce The trophy machine

Sand Timer 2/25/08-4/10/10 It is going to cost me more this time - Lawrence, EFCC Lad Deck participant

Sand Timer 3/3/08-6/6/10 i know some day you'll send me some real good bucks ok - Byran The Eater Bunny

Sand Timer 3/13/08-3/25/10 i have played my path and now I am waiting for the pay - Wale Wild card
BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Jim Rome has a sports talk show called Rome is Burning. Regardless, this is an awesome board to frustrate lads with! Twisted Evil Some of the responses are right up a baiter's alley!

Tattoo Mortar x11 Closed lad accounts x17 Safari x3

United States Thailand Switzerland Nigeria Sweden x115

pony Golden Goat Goat x2 Mc Fry

Art baits: X-Wing

419 Eater Theatre: The Hitchhiker

Lads & Crocodiles:
Safari x3 Vcamera x3 {John} {Willie} {Kingsley}

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

"I will never forgive you for all the pains, trouble, frustrations, strandedness and disappointments you have caused us." - David
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Yes, I agree.

For those who don't think it's worth it. You don't know the fun you are missing. I mean really, my whole family gets involved. As soon as my gizmo phone rings, my 7 year old say "Daddy Mr. Lad is calling you" then he starts spitting out sound bites from the Jim Rome soundboard. If I make the talking too much hand gesture to him he will start screaming that the toilet is over flowing. Sorry Mr. Lad, I have to go.

I tried to get my wife to talk dirty to me but no dice. Come to think of it that would also be a good excuse for having to hang up on the lads as well Laughing

Edit: Sorry Nick for going off topic but hopefully members will opt to try your find when they know what fun is involved Smile

Edit again: Ghost is here to help. Don't want to wait for a lad to call? Find you favorite soundboard. Then go HERE (direct it to your free IPKall or toktumi number) for a free five minute call. Here is a Canada lad to practice on.

1 416 878 5157

Below is his format as per eater rules
Quote:
HELLO ,
HOW YOU TODAY SIR, THIS JOHN COWELL THE DIPLOMAT WITH YOUR CONSIGNMENT AM NOW IN TORONTO ONTARIO CANADA ,SO NOW WHEN ARE YOU COME DOWN HERE TO PICK UP YOUR CONSIGNMENT FROM ME BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN COLLING YOUR PHONE I CAN GET YOU ON THE PHONE , AND I NEED TO HEAR FROM YOU BEFOR I CAN DO ANY THING NOW THIS IS MY NUMBER :+1-416-878-5157.
THANK YOU
JOHN COWELL

This lad Laughing One time he tried to whistle in my ear. When that didn't work he started screaming like a girl for twelve minutes Laughing I don't think he knows he can just hand up.

Sand Timer 2/25/08-4/10/10 It is going to cost me more this time - Lawrence, EFCC Lad Deck participant

Sand Timer 3/3/08-6/6/10 i know some day you'll send me some real good bucks ok - Byran The Eater Bunny

Sand Timer 3/13/08-3/25/10 i have played my path and now I am waiting for the pay - Wale Wild card
tss1961
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got my gizmo and Ipkall up and running, trying to figure it out and ran across this notice on gizmo

Quote:
When you begin recording the call, the other party will hear an announcement, “Call being recorded.” You will not hear the announcement. When you finish recording, the announcement will tell the other party, “Call recording stopped.”

Just thought I'd pass that along.

-- "I have to tell you some thing you do not know,nigeria is a place where scam artist leave,for your own good never you in your life have any thing to do with any nigerians or esle you we be scamed."
-- "i checked the western union money transfer for more than 7hours and i got nothing and the time i spent had an effect on my eyes"
-- "So i have been trying my best running hecter secter looking for what to do. "
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^No, you hear it too. It's in a loud female voice.

Edit: http://www.nch.com.au/vrs/index.html

A Skinner
Texas Lad-Saw Massacre

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

AOL offers a free dial in number thru their subsidiary www.aim.com. You can buy call out time similar to Skype, but it is free for a lad to call in. They give you quite a few choices of numbers.

Smile

SINCE YOU MADE ME TO GIVE MY CAR AWAY AND ALL THE DISAPOINTMENTS YOU GAVE TO ME,WHICH MADE ME TO STOP CONTACTING YOU. PLEASE DO NOT INVOLVE ME WITH ANYTHING YOU ARE DOING WITH ANYBODY, PLEASE DONT INVOLVE ME.I DONT WANT ANYTHING THAT WILL JEOPARDIZE MY IMAGE IN THIS COUNTRY.I AM A HUMANITARIAN LAWYER.

infact am getting tired with all this speculation in this transaction, honestly if i had known that this is the kind of person you are i would not have contacted for an assistance

Urgent??? Impotent massage

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
NickTheCop
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

BluthBanana wrote:
I presume the free ones are just randomly assigned.

That's fine, you just pass it off as your mobile.

larry wrote:
and have had no desire to talk to these guys at all.

My motivation is more in line with wasting the lads' money. You see, phone calls cost just about the same whereever you are, and if you're earning a US or EU salary, that cost is minimal. On a African or Eastern European salary of $200 per month, you can see the ratio of income to expenditure changes dramatically. Twisted Evil

SlapHappy wrote:
In turning down a lad on his request for a phone call, you establish more control over the lad.

Oh, don't get me wrong, I absolutely love hearing their desperate and frustrated voices on my K7 telling me to PLEASE leave my lines OPEN for [them] - THANK you. Then when they confront you about it, you slap them around saying that you're a successful business man and can't leave your lines open for one client whom you're helping. Of course, the resultant factor of the whole conversation is that you're now deeply offended and you expect a long and heartfelt apology. Good time, good time.

Ghost wrote:
For those who are nervous to take calls from lads I recommend using a soundboard.

Here is a soundboard site

http://www.realmofdarkness.net/pranks/celebsoundboardsmain.htm

That was my plan for 90% of the calls. My favourite soundboards to use are Arnold - for his classic quotes and emotions -, Joe Pesci - he always asks for his money back, threatens to kill you in numerous brutal ways, and says motherf****r in every quote -, and of course, "the Black Guy" - not a celebrity, he's a victim of a Joe Pesci call, constantly threatens to kill people who call his house, very vulgar i.e. "Who da f**k you talkin' to motherf****r" -.

Ghost wrote:
Edit: Sorry Nick for going off topic but hopefully members will opt to try your find when they know what fun is involved Smile

Not at all, that's what the thread's for.

Ghost wrote:
Edit: http://www.nch.com.au/vrs/index.html

Now THAT'S going to come in handy.

I assume you use it, could you tell us, what are the restricitions when recording without purchasing a license?

A Skinner wrote:
AOL offers a free dial in number thru their subsidiary www.aim.com. You can buy call out time similar to Skype, but it is free for a lad to call in. They give you quite a few choices of numbers.

Smile

Thanks for that.
scambuster3
Elite Baiter

Location: South East tip of Australia Down under, where a Dingo ate my Lads WU slip

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

well GHOST I called your lad at

i wanted to pay him some money via WU for mr gomer

I guess the time difference here in Oz woke him up, oh well Twisted Evil

Bank accounts sent to mysterious Alan = 477

Winner of Inspector Gadget 2009 fake checks contest, thanks IG
Winner of Inspector Gadget 2008 Bank account contest, thanks IG

"You are going to scam your passport page "
"CENTRAL BANK OF NIGER1A has scanned this email for viruses, vandals and malicious content."
"The Central Bank of Nigerian will put you in jail for life. You must return that money or you will face a brutal consequences."
"I KNOW U ARE JUST A TIME WASTER AND A BULL SHITTER."
"Hope you are not a joker because I don't waste my time and job on jokers"
"Time wasters are not authorized to contact us"
Closed lad accounts
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^he only wants MoneyGram. He pretty quiet for a lad isn't he? I think most of the time he is drunk.

NickTheCop wrote:
I assume you use it, could you tell us, what are the restricitions when recording without purchasing a license?

Well you would think I use it since I posted it Laughing I only used it once Embarassed I downloaded it about two months ago and it just sat there. However before I posted it, I installed it and tested it. All I can tell you is it recorded my test call.

Edit: here you go sb3 or whoever else

1 864 380 0452

Quote:
Attn:

Our representative Mr. Peter King complain that your phone is always on voice msg, please call him on this number 8643800452 immediately so that he will give you directives on how to meet with him in South Carolina.

Call him as soon as you get this message and let him know when you will be with him for the clearing of your consignment fund.

Mr. T ony Pr att.

Take this while you at it for more free calling fun Smile

http://www.viatalkfree.com/

Edit again: I don't think AIM offers free numbers anymore. I still have my free AIMPhone line though Very Happy

NickTheCop
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

For the record, I tested Ghost's program and it all works perfectly. Great sound quality, records all streams, the works.

There's only one problem though, every 15 or so seconds the next 3 or 4 seconds are overwritten with "Please Purchase [the software]".

I'm currently on the prowl for other suitable software.

I've also gotten my number from IPKall but I don't want to test it until I get some recording software which looks like it may just work. I'm trying to hit two issues with the same 25c.
NickTheCop
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I figured out a way to record conversations as well. Basically, what you need to do is set your audio out to play sound from your microphone. Then you need to enable stereo mix as one of the audio in options, but don't set it as the default. Once that's done, download Audacity (just google it) for free and set the recording device in the program as stereo mix. When you record, you'll be recording both your voice and the mugu's. Ta-da.

Having figured all of that crap out (about 6 hours work), I was finally ready to test out the whole system. From the IPKall number, to the integration with Gizmo5, to the recording with Audacity.

So, I picked up my phone, dialled the number, and... got an automated message from AT&T telling me that they closed my account. Gods, I hate AT&T.

As soon as I get that sorted out, I'll test and post results.
NickTheCop
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

All right, so I just filled up my account with AT&T (gods, I hate AT&T) and tested it out. It works.

Everything works, down to the recording.

I even tested it out with a Joe Pesci soundboard and the microphone at the same time, and it works.

Now that that's all cleared up, I realize that I was very muddy in my description of the process. I describe it in a way that may not be totally understandable to people who have no idea what the terms mean. So, if there's anyone who wants to do it but finds my instructions unhelpful, let me know and I'll put up a photo-tutorial on this very thread.

Happy baiting.
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

NickTheCop wrote:
There's only one problem though, every 15 or so seconds the next 3 or 4 seconds are overwritten with "Please Purchase [the software]".

I figured there was a catch. Was that using the WavePad sound editor? I'm not hearing it but I just used it for play back and didn't choose to save the recording.

Anyway, I just use the record button in gizmo. If you hit record right after you answer the lad won't even notice. They always just start talking. Then to end the recording just hang up and there is no "end recording" message.

My sound card is a sound blaster audigy 2 so it comes with a recorder. Creative Wave Studio. I don't use it because then I have to remember to turn the program on. It's just easier to have the recorder with the phone.

Nick if you want another challenge see if you can figure out how to get this to work

http://www.ipcomms.net/html/freedid.html

I got lost shortly after getting my number. If you get it to work, please let me know.

Then I'll give you another one to figure out Laughing

Kacky
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ididn't know it was a secret, I have been using it for a long time for podcast recording. The sound quality is pretty good. It can be imported into an editing program too.
archer
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Ghost or Nick

Do either of you know how to place a soundboard call where all the lad hears is the soundboard? That way any of my laughter in the background goes unnoticed and the soundboard quality is better than holding the mic up to the speakers. I could do it in XP, and got some great Dr. Phil calls in with the lads (He's a great soundboard to use, great phrases and has all the numbers 0-9). Now I have a new laptop that has Vista and I can't find how to do this, even after googling. I know there was a thread on here about how to do this, but I can't find it.

If you've laughed at any of these threads, DONATE TO THE CAUSE!!
Kacky
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm not Ghost or Nic, but I do this for a living... You can switch off your mic, lower the volume to zero in your settings, or just disconnect it. Your idea sounds like a lot of fun!
archer
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I tried to disable the mic, and skype wouldn't let me call out when I did that. I tried turning the mic volume down, and that didn't work either. I basically want whatever's coming out of the sound card to act as the mic, if that makes any sense.

Kacky
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Can you get a mic with an on-off switch? Or wrap thick towels around the end of it?

Or try this: double-click on the little speaker icon in the bottom right of your screen. This brings up a volume control window. Choose "options" and "properties". When the properties window opens, click "recording" and then look in the list for "wave out". Make sure it's checked. A new window pops up with some sliders. Make sure "wave out mix" is checked and up. Make a test call to see if you have to wait til the call is connected before you can check that very last box.

Last edited by Kacky on Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:43 am; edited 1 time in total
archer
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just tried it, no "wave-out mix" icon appears under disabled devices. I did some googling and read that other people with my Dell sound card (SigmaTel) are having the same problem. Apparently it was purposely set up this way to prevent people from pirating music and other audio from their sound card. Sooooo lame. I wish there was a way around this, but it's bed time. Makes me miss my XP laptop. Sad

Kacky
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sad
NickTheCop
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ghost wrote:
Nick if you want another challenge see if you can figure out how to get this to work

http://www.ipcomms.net/html/freedid.html

I got lost shortly after getting my number. If you get it to work, please let me know.

Then I'll give you another one to figure out Laughing

You dirty oppurtunistic bastard... ... I'm on it. Wink

Kacky wrote:
ididn't know it was a secret, I have been using it for a long time for podcast recording. The sound quality is pretty good. It can be imported into an editing program too.

The trick is recording both what you are hearing (audio out) and what you are recording/inputting (audio in) simultaneously without any notifications or commercials cutting up your sound. Or is that what you meant?

archer wrote:
@Ghost or Nick

Do either of you know how to place a soundboard call where all the lad hears is the soundboard? That way any of my laughter in the background goes unnoticed

Unplug your microphone. I promise you if you do that, no one will hear your laughter.

archer wrote:
Just tried it, no "wave-out mix" icon appears under disabled devices. I did some googling and read that other people with my Dell sound card (SigmaTel) are having the same problem. Apparently it was purposely set up this way to prevent people from pirating music and other audio from their sound card. Sooooo lame. I wish there was a way around this, but it's bed time. Makes me miss my XP laptop. Sad

Sorry for being a prick earlier on. Here's a more constructive piece of advice: Kacky gave you everything you need to know but there's one piece of the puzzle that's missing for you. The "wave-out mix" slider is not always called that, depending on your sound card, it could be called "stereo mix", "what u hear", and a myriad of other colorful names.

I've suggested this before but I'll bring it up again, if you want, I can set up a photo-tutorial to clarify the whole process, even down to the recording. Let me know.
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This service doesn't seem to require an account with Gizmo5, but also works with other services working through SIP or IAX (means: more or less everything except Skype).

I'm right now signing up using an Ekiga-address, as that's what I use.

"This is what i sent to them am not with any money to go back to nigeria pls help."

United Kingdom (0.25 go to fake_buster)

Safari x4 Wole A.: Akure, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, Akure, Nigeria to Tanguieta, Benin (both with Thomas-the-Tank and Simba), Akure, Nigeria to Kano, Nigeria (with TtT and OD), Akure, Nigeria to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (with TtT)

Mortar

pony pony
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
NickTheCop
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quite true, I just used Gizmo5 as an example because that was the one I actually figured out. You know, SIP proxies and the like.
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There is quite a few compatible SIP phones. This is an older list

http://www.broadbandphoneline.com/ipkall/

Just don't try to sign up for an IPKall number through that link because it won't work. IPKall no longer offers free voice mail so (I think) they removed the "I'm a human" thingy so sign up won't work from that particular page anymore. Your free voice mail will come with your SIP account if you choose a service that offers it. Just make sure you set your IPKall number not to hang up after not being answered too soon so your voice mail can take the call after so many rings.

Use this to sign up http://phone.ipkall.com/ipphone/

dx064
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Solicall enables silent recording of VoIP calls all you do is set the recording to enabled and you may need to change your audio device to soilcall in Gizmo5.

http://www.download.com/SoliCall/3000-2349_4-10570665.html?part=undefined&subj=dl&tag=button&cdlPid=10898299
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic