SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Insulting Mass Bait - Part 5

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 2:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Edwin <[email protected]>

GUY FACE YOUR ONWE JOB OKEY ORWU QOUGE

[email protected] sent me a bunch. I think he's my new pet:

Gee, I no no wetin be your problem.
My name na return to sender....
I no say me and you no no each other sha...but na naija brain u get always at the nagging side. Tell me wetin be your problem.?
+2348064447827

u go quick die if you no change. you day like work for where you no invest. na your problem be that.

make we reason if you want.

why u day do like small boi. U just day behav like mosquitoe always looking for where to lay eggs.
if you like my job and you want us to do business talk to me like a man and not wining all the time crying like a puppy
back to sender.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

MORE MUGU DEY BE VEX.DEY NOT LIKE HEARING WORD FROM NA BARRISTER!!!!!OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

White Robert [email protected]
Quote:
Attn: Big Foul,

How did you expect me to call some body who is not ready for life, but ready to be busy writing inrelivant words to orders who are busy hustling looking for better future and planing a head. for to start busy boombing for your normal segret and normal small tin way your chairman dey give you, all you do is to start sending order people who busying strongle for vision to shine. let me warn you again, if you send any more message to these blessed email address, you will find your self a dead man, i promise you. did you no how much thoursands of dollars and pounds these box you are missing with now have worked for me just in the mounth of october, you bastard if you send any more message to these box again you will work in all the days of your life without making common i dollars from net. if you wants that to be your porsion the you send message to these box again, but if you dont want that to be your porsion, dont ever send these kind of mail to my box again, be cause i am very busy man ok

You Nothing but waste time in the net when your mate are busy doing more better things
Idiot son a of crazy man, and son of ukpo mother?

fbi LAST_NAME [email protected]
Quote:

THEN YOU WELL SEE

Carla Bobo [email protected]
Quote:
i can see that you are a big fool

and
Quote:

why are bein insultive i dont know you and all the email you have sent speak know good be a gentle man and stoping acting like a small boy for a stater i dont know what you are talking about but if you claim to know me you should have my telephone number.tell what your problem is and i will reason with you and stop your insults

Ritzona [email protected]
Quote:
Na owu dey worry you,nothing more than that

uchenna peter [email protected]
Quote:
Pls,
Stop sending me these junk mails.Am not a yahoo boy.

chief oga [email protected]
Quote:
your mother ,father and all your family are bastard

NELSON PASCAL [email protected]
Quote:

I HAVE TOLD YOU SEVERAL TIMES STOP BEING A PUNK

STOP TALKING SHIT WORK HARD AND MAKE MONEY

STOP TALKING LIKE A PUSSY

CLAIMS DEPT YAHOO MSN AWARDS [email protected]
Quote:
which maga i still so?

were u de?

i de abuja and were are u that am steeling ur maga abi u get maga i get the same maga or wetin?

i no understand my guy.

Philomena Nelson [email protected]
Quote:
YOU'RE A BIG FOOL

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My box is overflowing with mugus --- I think I touched a nerve Very Happy I don't think they appreciated Chief Innoc3nt Em3ka telling them he went to Okija Shrine to swear for them. Laughing

[email protected]
Quote:
GO SUCK UR MAMA
PUNKKK
LITTLE SON OF BITCH
BITCH ASS PUNKK ASS
ASSHOLE
YOU SOUND SO LOCAL U NEED TO WAEK UP
THE MOST IMPORTANT IS ABOUT UR MAMA PUSSY THE PUSSY IS SO SWAET AND TIGHT THE
DAY I FUCK UR MAMA I ENJOY IT U NEET TO TRY AND FUCK UR MAMA U WILL UNDASTAND
WHAT I MEAN YOUR MAMA PUSSY WAS SO TIHGT I STILL NEED TO FUCK UR MAMA AGAIN
TELL UR MAMA THAT I WILL BE AT LINCON HOTEL SUNDAY I WILL BE WAITING FOR HAR
PUNK U REAL NEED SOME BRUSH UP FROM NIGG**Z LIKE US
COZ TUPAC RULE THE WORLD I LUV TUPAC LIKE I LUV UR MAMA PUSSY

STOP BEING A PUNK
Maybe I should send him a script based on the song "Hit Em Up" since he is a 2pac fan:D

[email protected]
Quote:
IF YOU TALK NONSENSE AGAIN I GO CLOSE THIS YOUR BOXMUGU

WHO GAVE YOU CHIEF, 419 DIRTY CHIEF, IF YOU BE GUY WHY CAN'T YOU APPROCH ME WELL WE CAN WORK TOGETHER MUGU WEY CALL HIMSELF CHIEF.

IF YOU WRITE NONSENSE AGAIN I GO CLOSE THIS YOUR BOX NOW

TRY ME AGAIN
Must be a "double dog dare"

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: yes ass hole

ha ha ha ha. u cant even communicate. read what u wrote? u sound like
a frustrated castrated he goat................... ha ha ha ha ha chief
indeed!

[email protected]
Quote:
SO DUMB
CANT YOU COMPOSE YOUR OWN SENTENCE?
YOU GOT TOO MUCH TIME IN YOUR HANDS FOOL!
I RULE THE STREET OF LONDON,SO DONT TRY ME OK
COCK SUCKER

TOO MUCH MONEYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: God Wish For You This Year

CHIEF INNOC3NT EM3KA,

GOD PURNISH YOU. YOU BE THE BIGGEST FOOL AND JOBLESS GUY I DONE EVER SEE......

YOU GOING TO BE A POVERT SAY AMEN

FOOL LIKE YOU

[email protected] provides some good script material
Quote:
HOOOOOOOOOOOOO DEN DON FUCK YOUR MOTHER FOR TOILETOOOOOO SHAME FOR YOUR MOTHER, YOUR FATHER NA BASTARD FOR YOUR VILLAGE I SHOW SAY YOU KNOW GET SISTER IF NOT I WILL COME AND FUCK YOUR SISITER.

ASHAWOOOOOOOOOOO

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR PAPA DEY FUCK PIG

nice name Very Happy [email protected]
Quote:
MUMU FUCK UR ASS

[email protected]
Quote:
NA UR MAMA STINKIN TOTO THUNDERBOLT GO FIR PIECES.

[email protected]
Quote:
Att: Big Foul,

Na God go dey purnish you dey go for the rest of your life, you way they boomb for your chairman na him they send this kind of message come for person like me way fit employ you make you come dey boomb for me. i be you think say na every body dem take dey do yeye 4 street, you no no your mate, i be you get luck say i no fir get you through your id, but never the less, i still they invisticate dis your id for every where. the day i go nab you, na that day you go say your last prayer for these dead man life way you dey leave for these earth way your mate dey flex dey use raw dorlls and pounds take dey spray for club.you way start g work yesterday na him dey talk to mega with 15 boys any how like dis i be, if i cash u any time i fit race these your email address, na my new latest range rover na him i go take charm you near slab. make god purnish your generation to generation as e dey purnish am dey go so mudar fulkar?

your father laps
and your mumsy pussy way small children dey fulk for small small money... i go soon get you down, you go no say no be any body them talk to any how dis days. okun go kill you?
you go dey forbid payment slip for your entire life?

Bastard

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: the ifo brother ghana owusu

Pl are you with your mother there so that i can talk to hir to do the nomarl we do befor you wasn't born.
i; in inside your house now by the wondow side.

[email protected]
Quote:
axe hole

[email protected]
Quote:
u are under curse

[email protected]
Quote:
You are mentally unstable. You really need to see a doctor.

[email protected]
Quote:
Don’t you know that you are a fool and equally a madman, in terms class am far
above you forget about collecting western union but what brought about this
untidiness because I know I have not offered but even I do and you noticed why
must you start mess up by tell like this, for the reason you are going to fall
into big net that you will not come out till die in Jesus name amen.

Now listen, believe or not but it must come pass, the word God make know that
what so ever speak out must come pass and because I have not offered and your
word shall be mean less so shall it be in Jesus Name amen.

[email protected]
Quote:
GO FUCK UR MOTHER.

IF U THINK THIS IS A JOKE U BETTER STOP IT COS IF !!!!!! I WILL LIVE IT LIKE THAT !!!!! I AM SENDING UR MAIL BACK TO U BASTARD

[email protected]
Quote:
WHO ARE YOU?. I RETURN THIS LETTER BACK TO YOU AND YOUR GENERATION. YOUR
CHILDREN WILL NOT GROW OLD.

[email protected]
Quote:
ONLY GOST FIRE BACK TO SENDER YOU BUSH GHANA OR WHERE U FROM MAKE I GET U OK I DEY COME GHANA GIVE ME YOUR NUMBER AND ADDRESS I WIL CALL MY BOYS IN GHANA TO PICK YOU UP IMMIDATELY

[email protected]
Quote:
Thief innocent how your mama toto

[email protected]
Quote:
U are the most useless and follish person i have ever seen, imagin urself. Foolllllllllll

[email protected] has tracked Chiek Em3ka to a barber shop in Sengal Shocked
Quote:
GUY NAWA FOR YOU WHY YOU THE CURSE ME LIKE THAT YOU EVEN THE CURSE MY MAMA WHY? YOU KNOW SAY I KNOW YOU. MY PAPA NA O O O OLUMBA OLUMBA OBU NA MY PAPA AND HE HAVE TELL ME WHO YOU ARE, ANY WELL JUST TO LET YOU KNOW THAT I HAVE GONE FAR TO SEARCH WHO YOU ARE AND I HAVE FIND OUT. YOU ARE IN SENEGAL YOU HAVE A BARBING SALOON AT A PLACE IN SENEGAL CALLED MEDINA LISTING MY GUY I DONT WANT TO HERM YOU FOOLISH GUY LIKE YOU IDIOT.

[email protected]
Quote:
Back to sender in the name of Jesus AMEN.

So shall it be. yes. MATHEW 1818.

JEHOVAH EL-GIBBOR WILL STRIKE YOU DOWN VERY SOON AMEN.

JEHOVAH EL-GIBBOR have sent out the SPIRIT OF DEATH TO LOCATE YOU AND PUT YOU TO DEARH. AMEN.

Watch out WHAT IS going to happen to you THIS PERIOD, unless you repent.

The Almighty God i mean JEHOVAH EL-GIBBOR WILL HAVE YOU DESTROY.

and

Quote:
NA YOUR PAPA AND MAMA AND YOUR PINKIN AND YOUR GENERATION AN BE ASAHWO

YOU FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL FOOLISH CHIEF INNOCENT

OK HOW YOU TAKE MAKE YOUR MONEY IF NO BE MAGO MAGO NA YOU USE THE MAKE MONEY IDIOT.

TAKE CARE MAGA OK BYE.

AND DON'T BOTHER TO SEND ME BACK OK GOODBYE.

[email protected]
Quote:
Make your mama your papa your sister your brother your uncles your relative any body that concerned and you in person prepare to go to hell where devil will preapre a home fou you all, you stupid monkey anuofia ekwensu kill you.
You know one thing you will never see anything in this job you will come back to zero all what you achieved in this guy work will perish before your eyes watch and see you devil.
no place for you in this earth you son of bitch
may devil provide accident for
You will die
Idiot

[email protected]
Quote:
no jobs

[email protected]
Quote:
you will soon dire and all your familys

[email protected]
Quote:
POOR MAN.

[email protected]
Quote:

THE EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
TINUBU SQUARE,VICTORIAISLAND,
LAGOS-NIGERIA
OFFICE OF THE GOVERNOR
Tel;2348038097619.

ATTN: CHIEF INNOC3NT EM3KA

GUY MAN WAITING BE YOUR PROBLEM SELF. INA GMAIL YOU DEY EVN USE DEY OPEN YOUR BIG MOUTH DEY TALK TO YOUR PAPA ANY HOW, YOU TOO RUN YOUR MOUTH LIKE TAP WATER AND THAT MOUTH GO LAND YOU FOR TROUBLE WEN YOU NO GO FIT COME OUT. BY 12|00 MIDNITE TODAY I DEY COME SUCK YOUR BLOOD TO TAKE SHOW YOU SAY PERSON PASS PERSON.

SECONDLY, I AM SEEING YOU WHERE I AM NOW. AND I CAN PROPHESY FOR YOU WHERE YOU ARE AND WHAT YOU ARE DOING RIGHT NOW. AS YOU ARE READING THIS LETTER, SOMETHING WILL BE GOING OUT FROM YOUR EYES,

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Dev-so nice to see that the Chiefs words are filling the empty space between the ears of so many needy lads. It truly is a wonderful service and one that i can see the lads are so appreciative of.

Here are some more blessings from Ladland...

PETER WILLIAMS [email protected]
Quote:
MY firend who do think ur talkig of ? let me know who your talking dont send mail to this box again.i do know u.u can call me with this no:08077346464.

achia nwangwa [email protected]
Quote:
YOU KNOW I DONT TALK TOO MUCH, ASK THEM HOW MANY CARS I VE RELEASED THIS YEAR.

AM BUSY BUILDING FILLING STATIONS ALL OVER THE STATE AND YOU ARE BUSY CRUISING WITH HONDA AND NOT HUMMER

U CANT HIDE FROM ME, I MISSED YOU ONCE FOR EATING MY DOLLAR BUT AM NOT GOING TO MISS YOU A SECOND TIME, YOU HIDE YOUR IDENTITY AND TALK RUBBISH BUT I WILL HIT YOU SO HARD AND I BELIEVE YOU ALREADY KNOW THAT, NKEM STOP HIDING, BE BOLD FOR ONCE AS A MAN.

NOT HUMMER, WHAT OF YOUR IMBECILE CHILD.

I FUCKED YOUR WIFE AT OBALENDE ASK HER TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH

nkwa sweet [email protected]
Quote:
fuck ur mother and ur sister

moudu hassan [email protected]
Quote:
I AM VERY SORRY FOR YOU THAT UPTO NOW YOU DONT KNOW PAPA GOD, WHO HAVE ALL POWERS. FOR THE THINGS SAY MY BROTHER FULK YOU AND ANY BODY THAT IS YOUR FRIEND BECUASE YOU ARE EDORT. FOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

scott donald [email protected]
Quote:
you dey crase big time guy i think say you get sense small ni but i just see now say you be correct idiot and i no blame you atall all this you igbo boys u too dey build well well and when gobe happen you no go fit wait na you get all the curse wey you dey curse oooo and ogun lakaye goo fejere weeee and you no go ribati she you no go ro na gbe gba and if you rona gbe gba sef you go su bu danuuuuuuuu ni ni if alaro say make he good for you alale no go let am good for you and you go run down ni patapata with time

Telecoms International [email protected]
Quote:
MAN CALL ME ON THIS NUYMBER +447045735536. YOU SHOULD NOTE THAT IT IS NOT ONLY YOU GET MAGA. MAGAS ARE STANDING FAN THAT ROTATES TO ONE ANOTHER OK. I WAIT TO HEAR FROM VERY URGENTLY.

CHEERS

MRS CHINWE AHAM [email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A BINGO AND I WISH YOU ALL YOU SAID

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 2:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My new form with references to "Okija Shrine" seems to be PROPA FORM N PURE WATER FORM as the lads say. I've not gotten them in like this for months Laughing

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: WACTH UR BACK

GUY U SURE SAY U BE GUY MAN COS REAL MEN NOR DEY TALK LIKE DIS SO U ARE BORN TO REMAIN FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
Bro ,

Why all of these ?
You get time ooo .

Well , thanks for all you wrote, but I know say you too be guy, so whatever is good for the goose is also good for the gander . Think about it.

Bye.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: YOU DEY GRAVE ALREADY

YOU BASTARD WEY NO FIT SPELL YOUR MAMA NAME THEY OPEN HE SMELLING MOUTH THEY TALK. YOU NO GET PAPA, YOUR MAMA BORN YOU WITH MISS SPAIM, NA DEFFERENT PEOPLE BE YOUR PAPA, YOU GET 7 FATHER, AND WHEN I GO SEE YOU 4 NAIJA, NA KILL I KILL YOU.

BET ME, YOU KNW GO PAST THIS YEAR, DIE DON'T ALREADY THEY WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. JUST WAIT TILL WHEN DEATH COME, YOU DIE.

MAKE THUNDER KILL YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.

POVERTY NAI GO KILL YOU.

[email protected] actually is convinced I'm a real lad who chopped him Laughing
Quote:
Well, I have no commet now untill we meet again but remember that when a master's wish is wrong it leads to no way and keep all the total money which supposed to be mine because i do not leave any stone unturn. I will meet you again and there we will know who is who.

Thanks,

Obidioso

[email protected] thinks I chopped him as well and wants to rumble
Quote:
YOU KNOW I DONT TALK TOO MUCH, ASK THEM HOW MANY CARS I VE RELEASED THIS YEAR.

AM BUSY BUILDING FILLING STATIONS ALL OVER THE STATE AND YOU ARE BUSY CRUISING WITH HONDA AND NOT HUMMER
U CANT HIDE FROM ME, I MISSED YOU ONCE FOR EATING MY DOLLAR BUT AM NOT GOING TO MISS YOU A SECOND TIME, YOU HIDE YOUR IDENTITY AND TALK RUBBISH BUT I WILL HIT YOU SO HARD AND I BELIEVE YOU ALREADY KNOW THAT, NKEM STOP HIDING, BE BOLD FOR ONCE AS A MAN.

, WHAT OF YOUR IMBECILE CHILD.
I FUCKED YOUR WIFE AT OBALENDE ASK HER TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH.
Seems like a lad soap opera or something

[email protected]
Quote:
My brother I don`t know you why you dey write to me dey talk to me like that well.na small boy u be na wetin dey worry you.

As I know even if you dey get moni today tommorrow you fit no get again u go even sell your HUMMAR join well later.sha i don`t know you and will never want to to know a fool like you.

BYe

[email protected]
Quote:
NNA NA WA 4 U O WHICH KINS YAN BE THIS Y U DEY MONKY YOUR SELF NA ME FUCK YOUR MAMA WAY BONE U FULL

[email protected]
Quote:
empty cans makes the loudest noisehave phun while u r being fucked from the ass by ur brother

[email protected]
Quote:
you will die tomorrow whorch and see
idiot

[email protected]
Quote:
Only if you could speak good english I would have bothered to continue discussions with you I advice you go to school chief

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR ARE STOPID MAN MUMU LIKE YOU U DEY ANSWER INNOCENT EMEKA AND YOUR GHANA NAME BE KOFFI YOU NO SEE YOURSELF MUGUMAN

[email protected] is reliable in responding to any abuse I send him
Quote:
I understand the level of your illiteracy and i must advise you that education will do you well.It will help refurbish that sordid mind of yours.
Well,i know your life is in the chains of poverty but i will urge you to at least try self education first before you rape your mother.

[email protected] is questioning Chief Innoc3nt Em3ka's qualifications for his lofty position
Quote:
you need cafe or jobs to feed your family i no need am i get many means, see as
you dey happy say you be fraud star at your age, shame on you.!!!!! NO NEED I
DASHYOU THE JOB YOU STEAL FROM ME. I DEY SHAME FOR BROS LIKE YOU. cHIEF WEY DEY
WE ASPIRE TO BIGGER THINGS.
YOU ARE TOO MIOPIC FOR MY STANDARD, I SORRY FOR
THE VILLAGE WEY MAKE YOU CHIEF, NO SUPRISE THEM DEY BUY AM HE NO MEAN ANY THING
OUT SIDE NIGERIA, EVERY BODY NO SAY IT IS FOR SALE NOT BY QUALIFICATION SHAME ON
YOU AT LEAST I NEVER BEGT YOU BEFORE AND EVERY ONE NO SAY I DEY GET MONEY
EVERYDAY, EVERY DAY I REPEAT I GET TALLENT PASS YOU WHOLE FAMILT FUCK
YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Chief was quick in his rebutal --- so the lad's reply
Quote:
no problem, i get your info that is all i need. if you get courage come out and
face me. you thief. come out, why you no hustle your own mugu. we dey look for you.
Crying or Very sad

The Chief told him he would take him to the shrine
Quote:
A MAN WEY STILL BELIEVE IN SHRINE IS NOT IN MY CLASS, YOU FIT GET THE MONEY FOR OME TIME BUT I PROMISE YOU SAY YOU GO SUFFER AT LAST. I NEVER FEAR SHRINE OR JUJU BECAUSE DEM NO GET EFFECT ON MY TYPE. THE DAY YOU TAKE MY NAME GO THERE NA HIM YOUR POVERTY GO START, I AM COVERED BY THE BLOOD OF JESUS, NO WEAPON FASHIONED AGAINST ME GO PROSPER. IF YOU MOVE LIKE A RIVER OF WATER GOD GO RAISE A STANDARD, THE STANDARD OF JESUS CHRIST. I SEND HOLY GHOST FIRE TO THAT YOUR
SHRINE IN JESUS NAME.

FROM TODAY I DECLARE SAY THE PIT YOU DIG FOR ME NA YOU GO
FALL INSIDE. UNTIL YOU REPENT, GOD WILL CONTINUE TO PUNISH YOUR EVIL DOING. YOU GO SOW OTHERS GO REAP IN JESUS NAME. I NO DEY LIVE FOR NIGERIA SO STOP USING NAIRA FOR ME I SPEND FOREIGN CURRENCY, AS I TELL YOU I NO NEED WESTERN UNION
BEFORE I EAT NA YOU NEED AM. I SAY TAKE THE WORK AND EAT THE DOLLARS HE GO GIVE YOU HE NO BELITTLE ME. I NO DEY WORSHIP MONEY I SPEND IT, NA VANITY UPON VANITY, DEM NO GO BURY ME OR YOU WITH AM,

I BELIEVE SAY YOU BE ILLITERATE. NA ONLY ILLITERATES LIKE YOU STILL BELIEVE IN THE BONDAGE OF JUJU, YOU NO BE MY CLASS.
NA OYIBO MAN WEY NO BELIEVE IN JUJU MONEY YOU DEY PINCH, TRY CREATE YOUR OWN MAKE I SEE, SHAMELESS MAN. YES I DEY GO CAFE IF I NEED TO DO ANYTHING FAST WEN I NO DEY HOUSE, NA MY MONEY NO BE YOUR FAMILY OWN I SPEND, COUNT HOW MANY HOURS I
DEY HEAR YOUR GOD NA MONEY THAT IS WHY YOUR THOUGHT PROCESS IS CHALLENGED. GOD
SAVE YOU.

YOU FIT TAKE YOUR FATHER PICTURE AND HIM NAME GO SHRINE, I CHALLENGE YOU TO TAKE MY NAME AND BEAR THE CONSEQUENCE, HOW YOU WAN GET MY PICTURE MOORON. JUJU DEY WORK FOR THOSE WEY BELIEVE AM, I DON ALREADY CURSE YOUR SHRINE FOR CHALLENGING A CHILD OF JEHOVAH, THE MOST HIGH GOD, THIS BATTLE NA HIM OWN, MAY BE YOU DON DO THIS TO SO MANY PEOPLE NA ME BE THE LAST YOU GO DO AM TO. WHO DEY LIVE FOR AJAO ESTATE, FOR LAGOS, WHEN LAST I COME NAIJA, YOUR JUJU DEY DECEIVE YOU, FOOL WEH DEY BOW FOR MAN MADE god, NA YOU BE THE HEAVIEST MUGU IN THE WORLD, IN THE 21ST CENTURY YOU STILL DEY WORSHIP IDOL, COME SEE WETIN YOUR MATE DEY DO FOR LONDON, BUSH MAN. I DEY MY OWN MACHIINE NOW, CHECK THE TIME WEY I DEY WRITE YOU, I NO BE POOR MENTALY DERANGED NICOMPOO ILLITRATE LIKE YOU, GUY NA GAME TO US, WE DEY DEAL IN FRAUD AS SUPPORT NO BE THE ULTIMATE, WE KNOW FIT BOW TO ANY GOD EXCEPT JEHOVAH FOR MONEY WEY WE GO DIE LIVE, YOU BE SLAVE TO MONEY, THE BIGGEST MUGU IN THE WORLD.

I BIG PASS YOU, WHICH MONEY YOU GET,PEOPLE WEY GET MONEY NO DEY BOAST ONLY TOUTS WITH CHANGE LIKE YOU DEY BOAST, YOU DON SEE BABANGIDA, ABACHA OR BUHARI PIKIN BOAST LIKE YOU, MONEY DEY SPEAK FOR HIMSELF CONTINUE TO SHOW YOUR IGNORANCE, BUSH IBO MAN.

[email protected]
Quote:
WHO EVER YOU ARE, YOU ARE A BIG FOOL FOR SENDING THIS GRAP TO ME OK
I promise not to send him anymore GRAP Very Happy

Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

NA OGUN DON BLESS US FO DIS JOB. NA MUGUS KEEP COMING TO MY BOX OOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
I would not have bothered to reply to your email,becausev when I got the first one,I thought it was joke,and thus did not merit any answer from me, but to begin to rain abuses and curses on me for what I have no idea about,that to me,is taking the stupid joke too far.

I may be a guyman,but I operate within a strict code of conduct.I will not,and will never support any cutting of jobs,because I work very hard to get any client I have,so accusing me of doing something like that to you,when you hardly even know me,is very laughable.Mind you,I have no fear nor respect for your so called OKIJA SHRINE,because my conscience is clear.

Feel free to take my name there,and WATCH YOURSELF DIE SLOWLY FROM THE CURSE YOU WILL PLACE ON AN INNOCENT MAN THAT WILL REBOUND TO YOUR HEAD A MILLION TIMES OVER.AND AFTER YOU DIE MISIRABLY,IT WILL SPILL OVER TO YOUR USELESS FAMILY THAT DID NOT TEACHYOU WELL ON HOW TO ADDRESS PEOPLE.

I wil not say more than this.A FOOL IS HE WHO MAKES ACCUSATIONS HE CAN NEITHER SUBSTANTIATES NOR VERIFY.IF YOUR ARE ONE,KEEP ON MAKING THOSE ACUSATIONS!!
Don't worry, I will be glad to Very Happy

[email protected]
Quote:
NNE GI EBE AHU

[email protected] chopped some old material from cpt419kicker
Quote:
UR MAMA WAS PROPPER ASHAWO AT DEY SHORT TIME JOINTS IN FEGE-ONITSHA. I KNO SHE DEY ASHAWO IN MOTEL BENIN PLAZA.
SHE NA PROSIDUDE FOR ABBA ROAD JUNCTON TIL 2004 N NOW ASHAWO FOR ALLEN AVE.

[email protected]
Quote:
FOOL WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: HELLO MR.SWINE

DO YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE A VERY VERY STUPID MUROON THE WORLD GREATEST FOOL? A SWINE OF THE HIGHEST ORDER THAT IS WHAT YOU ARE AND SO ARE YOUR GENERATION AND GENERATIONS UNBORN.

YOU ARE GOING TO BE A LOOSE IN EVERYTHING THAT YOU DO NO GOOD THING CAN EVERY COME FROM YOU OR YOUR GENERATION UNBORN AND THE LAW WILL CATCH UP WITH YOU TO DISTROY YOU.

ALL MY MUGUS AND INCLUDING YOU MUST PAY ME AND NOBODY I MEAN NOBODY NOT EVEN A FOOL LIKE YOU CAN STOP THEM. YOU HAVE FAILED COMPLETLY.I DONT HAVE TO WASTE MY PRECIOUS TIME WITH A FOOL LIKE AND IT WILL SERVE YOU GOOD TO CHANGE THAT YOUR NAME TO BINGO THAT IS WHAT THAN THE INNOCENT THAT YOU ARE BEARING. YOU SON OF A BITCH

[email protected]
Quote:

Subject: chief idiot guity
u re a stupid boy
u can go to benin shrie that will kill
you chief idiot
who name u innocent where as u de go shrine to kill urslf
chief idiot

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: POOR CHIEF.

just see your poor name Chief Innoc3nt Em3ka .

In fact I pity your mama and father that give you this name, may God Forgive them,because during the time you was born thinking that you will be reasonable.

Unless you said sorry to me, I will get your name to my Village Abiriba,this is me.

Can I know your village Poor Church Rat, looking sugar to drink garri, said that he have Hammer Jeep, may be next Generation , since your name was cause..Due to Know that I am more than you I can not cause any person from your family.
Only you will make sure that I use all tools.because I did not do you anything in the first place.

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] doesn't know I have far worse things planned for him but he sent me two angry emails. He just can't help himself:

Quote:
WHY I PASS YOU BE SAY...I NO GET TIME TO DAY HACK GUY MAN EMAIL. NA PEOPLE LIKE YOU WAY NO GET WORK TO DO.

I THINK NA YOU SHIT HEAD FATHER NA HIM SEND THIS MONEY COME MY ACCOUNT ON THE 8TH. ABI. IF YOU WAN REALLY SEE ME AS YOU NO DAY FEAR. COME FESTAC ASK OF BABA CAFE. I DAY STAY CLOSE THERE. MY HOUSE DAY OPPOSITE ONE IGBO BOY WAY DAY DO BARBING SALOON. ASK OF THAT GUY WAY DAY USE HONDA ACURA.3.5GTL.

WE DO BIG GAMES...NOT HACKING...I NO GET TIME FOR THAT ONE..IF I EVEN IMAGINE NAM. NA ME DAY EVEN FEED U WITH CLIENT, YOUR OWN NA TO DAY STEAL NA SO U GO REMAIN TILL YOU DIE. I NO SAY NA THE IDIOT SO CALL DAN.

WATCH YOUR DUMB ASS BACK......GOD PUNISH YOUR FULL GENERATION.....GO BACK TO VILLAGE AND HACK YOU MAMA SMALL POX..

AKPOS ODUMA NA HIM BE MY NAME OH ABEG NO GO LOOK FOR ANOTHER PERSON...

Quote:
IF YOU NO FIT COME FESTAC...I STILL GET HOUSE FOR ENUGU. NA ESUTECH I GRADUATE FROM...I NO EVEN NO IF U GO TO SCHOOL, U JUST DAY DO BLIND GEE.

ENTER ESUT ANYBODY WAY YOU SEE TELL AM SAY MAKE E SHOW U THE PLACE WAY GEE BOYS DAY LODGE. IF YOU REACH THERE ASK OF AKPOS...NO BODY WAY NO NO ME...

[email protected] also had a bank account sent to Alan and I have other things planned for him also:

Quote:
BACK TO SENDER ALL YOUR EVIL PLANS IN JESUS NAME, THE NAME ABOVE ALL OTHER
NAMES INCLUDING THAT YOUR SHRINE. YOU SHOULD REPENT AND SERVE THE LIVING GOD.
ONLY HIM WILL SAVE YOU. REPENT NOW OR YOU PERISH.

[email protected] needs a new writer:

Quote:
FUK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 3:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

NA LAST DON VEX WHEN I DEY HAMMER EM WITH A PROPRA FORM!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
OTU GBAWAKWA NNEGI TEN THOUSAND TIMES,NNE GI SI GA OTU YA NA MPI EWU!!,OTELE

TUNDER GBABU KWA NPA GI.AMA NNA GI SHIE KWA.

IHE OBULA INA ECHE RE M GA ABIA RA GI

AFO ANU.

[email protected]
Quote:
You are stupid....!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
You no get guts, thats why i'm certain that you are a coward and 97% mentally unbalanced.
Sorry scumberg, get a life

[email protected]
Quote:
Otu Nnegi

[email protected]
Quote:
You have attracted a course on your head and your generations to come, all the precious God given time, you can only use to send stupid senceless email to people. The bible made us understand that any tree that bears no fruit will be cut down and thrown to fire.

You have definite cut the Glory of God from reaching, From now go on you will seek favour and you shall not see, where people go and come back with guddies you will go and come empy handed. You will eat from the dust of earth. watch out your live from today come 1st january if you dont go for delivrance you will regret your suden tragic end.

God has arrested you Today.

[email protected]
Quote:
WHAT ARE YOU GAINING FROM ALL THIS YEYE TALK?
Laughing

So I explaned it to him, his reply
Quote:
FUCK OFF,YOU BIG FOOL.

[email protected]
Quote:
FUK YOUR MOTHER FUKYOUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Prof.Charles Soludo Governor,Central Bank Of Nigeria <[email protected]>
Quote:
OWERRI BOYS, POOR MAN, IF I KILL YUOU THERE AS NO BENEFIT SELF BECAUSE YOU ARE A POOR MAN. DEM DASH YOU COMPUTER TO WRITE WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW ALL TO KNOW IMPLICATION

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I DON GO TROW MORE WORK OOOOO!!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO D SAME 2 U OKOKO
BACK TO YOU ( SENDER )

[email protected]
Quote:
Thunder go kill all your family and your generation will not see good thing for
their entire life. This will not happen to you if u claim you are a SAINT.
But if you have ever cheat in your entire life before in one way on the other
to gain something from anywhere, anybody then know that the grave is waiting for
you.
You should have done more u did.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: NA ME CHIDI

TRY AND COME TO MY HOUSE SO THAT I WILL GIVE YOU MONEY FOR BULK TIME.

MUGUN..

YOU NO EVEN GO SCHOOL...YOUR SPELLINGS DEY BAD.

I AM A GRADUATE..

I PRAY YOU CATCH A MUGUN THAT WILL HELP YOU TO FEED YOUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN LAGOS BECAUSE I KNOW YOUR PARENTS DO NOT HAVE HOIPE ON YOU ANYMORE.

DO NOT WORRY ABOUT CHRISTMAS I WILL GIVE YOU SOME MONEY TO TRAVEL.

GOD PUNISH YOUR GENERATION.

YOUR FATHER

DON JAZZY

[email protected]
Quote:
NNE GI EBE AHU

[email protected] is going to kill me Laughing
Quote:
AM COMING TO KILL YOU SOON.PREPARE FOR ME OK.
UK IS TOO SMALL

[email protected]
Quote:
PLEASE FOR GOD SAKE I DON'T KNOW YOU SO PLS AND PLS STOP SENDING THIS KIND OF MAIL TO MY BOX FOR GOD SAKE

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER; AND I WISH YOU & YOUR ONLY SON THE SOME, BASTARD FOOL CHIEF;

[email protected]
Quote:
WHO U BI WHICH LEVEL U DEY I BULB UR MAGA WHY U DEY DO LIKE GOAT?

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: GET SOMEONE TO READ AND WRITE FOR YOU....CHIEF

Dear Chief.
Pls try and arrange small money and go to school.Your English is bad and moreso
i am a Graduate i do not deal with skipping schools and Ritualist.
I am busy here and if you do not have work i will give you mailer to work or
smpt or webmail,roadrunner or a remote desktop so that you can work on other
things to help your life.
God bless the graduates and the iletrates will suffer and die in hell

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

More unhappiness is lad land Very Happy

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SEN DER. YOUR FATHER NA BE D BIGGEST MUMU >

[email protected]
Quote:
fook ,you can't even speeak english, who the fuck gave you a computer. because you have manage to buy a ticket to china you have now started running your mouth,see you wey them bomb with one spam. you no get common sense. can't even speak clean english. you the fuck dashed you english.if you want my address email me and i'll give it to you so you would come and we would see face to face.my boys would kill you before you get to my door,i would fuck your wife and female children if you have any, and i'll let my dogs fuck your mother fool.. you don't have respect

[email protected]
Quote:
Dead Mga
You be useless chief wey no get level.See how take dey scatter yarn common broken u no fit write (FUNISHNESS PASS CHICKEN)Idiot,because u have access to system that is why u dey bend,nkapi.
Olodo chief.maybe u don go inside mong village carry 15000 naira collect title from those rural settlement wey no sabi speak broken like u,Idiot.

PERSON WEY PASS U

So I send him more abuse, and he corrects me again Very Happy
Quote:
Dear Esu Nkapi
word study

GOLORA, gnorehea
SEFNIS, syphilis
FENOCRCROS, meaningless
DIABETES diabities
PARASIT , TOTO CANSER , cancer
TOTO PROBLEM\ Idiot
how much can u pay me to be your lesson teacher,son error.So that when I enter 9ja I go how u.
Person wey pass u

[email protected]
Quote:
Chief Emeka,GOD Bless you again for calling a basterd.

[email protected]
Quote:
USELESS FOOLISH EMMEKA , ALL EVERYSINGLE CURSE YOU JUST PRONOUNCED I REVERSE BACK TO YOU, YOUR MOTHER, FATHER YOUR GENERATIONS YET UNBORN AND YOU ARE DIEING VERY SOON, JUST WATCH OUT BCUS YOU HAVE STEPPED THE TIGER'S TALE.
Crying or Very sad

[email protected]
Quote:
Thief innoc3nt em3ka you be big fool when i dom see i want tell u say i dom see you make we know who go first kill each other bastard i no beleive say you be igho carward i don go see my god father for he shirim for lome togo g
get ready we dom start
Oh no, the Shirne in togo --- the Chief is going to tell him Okija shrine is superior

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: Urgent yansh to lik your papa and mama i don fuck two of them long agoooo

you pap don die long time agoooooo,
your mama toto don sawa long time agooooooooo,na Obasanjo fuck your alort mama wa u resemble monky,and your papa don dey for pooverty when una no fit get nothing from this world,na the house help your mama fuck and your papa no know say na house help your mama fuck then but he only think say na he don born better bekin but i tell you this time you are going down and am going up,if you want make i begin dey show you western union slip i get them too muchhhhhhhhh,infact you need to know that God has chosen we the gmen to be collecting from the people that use us as slave long agooooooo,and for ur information?i go for don shope you long agoooo but i come look am say you no get the kine money wa i dey look for so for that reason,you are too loww for me to dealllll with,and get lost as you mama toto don dey sawa for hell and your papa penis don dey our table for break fast.Odeee

Na him you reallllyyyyyy beeee ooooooo,Mugu like unaaaaaaa,so una no want make we better,na people like una dey coz una brother and sister to sufer and die for hunger,but for me.i go dey continue to dey use waiting i get dey fine the one i need,big full like u,who even give you chief self?blood sucer like you una power too small ooooooooo,go tell them say you no see ma ooooooo,u forget say last year na me fuck your mama yansh wa she take born that ur mugu broda wa i collect $1.million USD from?just becoz say your mama yansh na smelling yansh and sawa toto,infact i use ur papa penis take cash one mugu wa him name na innoc3nt emeka from Igbo land and him don die becos of the mony i collect from am so he say life don finish with am and him don die but i surprise say na him apirit come dey talk to me now,which part of hell fire you dey make i know as i go take talk to devil make them no too sufer you????????Infact u no need mercy at all!!!!!!!you and you entire family make u na come dey lik my smeling yansh wa i no clean becos of una i resarve am to dey smell...

[email protected]
Quote:
Wetin I do you?
Well if I no do you anything and you de cause me, I return all the causes to you seven fold.
If you are guilty of the same business wey I de do then the punishment will be 100 times on you and all your family.
However you have a chance if you repent then you will live

[email protected]
Quote:
DIS ONE SHOW SAY YOU NO GET WORK FOR YOUR LAPTOP,SO PRAY MAKE WORK THAN YOU GO DEY INSULT PERSON WEY FIT FEED YOU FOR 20YEARS WITHOUT COMPLAIN,IDIOT!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
join those beggar at street, you are same level with them.I can said stop using Chief, but people like you always make IGBOS, lost regards here nigeria and other parts possible the area you are now.

Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

MUMU DEY BE VEXIN TO MY INBOX.ME MUST BE DEY AGONY AUNT A' ABUJA!!!! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Barr. Keith Harris [email protected]
Quote:
ASS HOLE CALL ME AND CLEAR YOUR SELF. +447045730200. INDIOT

Donald ferrin [email protected]
Quote:
Lol, Geee. e no reach na...why you dey curse. you say you be guy man and still yest you dey talk about cafe. I no need proud oo but i dey browse from the privacy of my house with mad speed broadband retel and you claim i ain't got money. Me na yahoo boy right but i tell you, you are far from a guy. I bet you are one of those stupid boys that didn't complete primary school and their life depends on scam Cos if you are a guy you won't even have time to compose so much junk that i didn't even have enough time to read. Bros grow up na ,all of us won chop we won make money. I say send me your maye id make i commot am so i no go spoil your job instead you respond with so much rubbish. You would never be able to leave the cafe if you don't smarten up and make friends with people. This game na playing ground oooo and you most make friends and know more people day by day to enjoy it. No small boy for game oooo. And if you most know I never go cafe wey you dey go in the last 4years. I have used stracoms, visafone,and now retel but you wey be guy as you claim dey lay around for cafe. I know guy men wey dey work well.if them no dey hotel with them lappy them go dey there full office for somewhere in lekki. You and some stupid old sools gather you na self for cafe dey compose swear for fellow man like you na wey dey hustle. You No get leads to bomb? download this file you go see like 60k leads make you try bomb make money(*removed* ). enjoy your life

loan offer [email protected]
Quote:
your father big fool.send me your real no make i HALLA YOUR ASS

paso gh [email protected]
Quote:
Mr Barrister, God bless you for call me a fool.

Koffi Blansh Blansh [email protected]
Quote:
Barrister

you changer and bail lawyer devil is your father go back to your tree were you belong or go back to your country and do shoe makers my God will punish you if you refusr to change from your evil way mugu. that your OKIJA is my slipass is under feet idiot foo mugu of the heighest order and you are tambolo. devil baptaze is your father.

Cletus Ramsey [email protected]
Quote:
Chukwu,

Why are so stupid by writing this nonsense to me ? is your father the maga or what? PLEASE INSULTING YOURSELF OKAY YOU FOOL.

IDOT.

Bruce Thompson [email protected]
Quote:
ur mama toto there. idiot, you called ur self a guy man, and u r talking this bullshit, useless basterd like u.
u will soon get tired of this rubbish emails you are sending, basterd like you, useless guy that called him self a guy man.

get out before u piss me off, idiot.

Jane Williams [email protected]
Quote:
u dey mad for head,u bring maga come from ur mama bele.

Dr Louis Desmond [email protected]
Quote:

CRAZY IDIOT

General Philip Umar [email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE VERY VERY STUPID SAYING THIS RUBISH HOW DEAR YOU TALK TO ME LIKE THAT DONT YOU HAVE MANNER. ARE U SURE YOU ARE GUY OR AMATURE IN GUY MAN LEVEL. GO AND LEARN YOU NEED TO LEARN OK. DONTEVER REPLY TO THIS BOX AGAIN IF YOU DON4T WANT ME CLOSE YOUR BOX.
BYE BYE.

Ban Kimoon [email protected]
Quote:
i cannot call u my name na jideofor from Aguleri and my wife frm okija so i can't understand u?

dona ogbe [email protected]
Quote:
I KNOW YOU NOT FROM ADAM AND NEVER KNOW ANY MAGA OF YOURS,MAY BE YOU ARE MISTAKEN CHEKE YOUR SELF BEFORE YOU OPEN YOUR RUBISH MOUTH ON ME

DONT SEND THIS NONCENSE EMAIL TO ME AGAIN,I WORN YOU

I CANT WEST MY DIM TO CALL YOU FOR WHAT?

Ndubuisi Egedigwe [email protected]
Quote:
i be india bogers face your business.master of hacking,your formart is 4uk that is why i write that to you

Lilian Barry [email protected]
Quote:
Bros who u be self? Me I dey Abidjan dey huzzle. Wetin happen wey u dey vex like this. me and u no dey work and no get work together too. So wetin be ur wahala?????? My job and ur job don jam? If yes na which one be that? Person wey dey curse another go take in head carry am b/cos u nobi God. na wetin dey make u craze like this????? U dey Abidjan here too?

and
Quote:
Ur maga no come from the moon, na still for internet u get am, so if our job jam no be wetin go make u loose hope. U dey talk hopelessly too much abit dey no train u well? if u no apologise now, I go send you micro hacker which will extract all ur password. Believe me I go do am to you

William Keith [email protected]
Quote:
You are a big fool... and a small boi toooooooooooooo

i do not know you b4 and i do not want to know you even neither did i know ur maga still

So you go and piss off okay..........any money wey no enter my hand no be my money okay so carry waka u hear me so small boi.

john james [email protected]
Quote:
NA GOD GO PUNISH YOU,YOU GO JAM ROCK BEFORE YOU KNOW IT,RECEIVE IT IN JESUS NAME.419 BASTARD.

adesun2002 [email protected]
Quote:
WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT MAGA ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT????????????????????

barleen kbtension [email protected]
Quote:
who the fuck are u thief..
pls who are u?i dont know u and i am not gonna fuckin call u....who the hell are u?identify urself now

dan@eurolink [email protected]
Quote:
MOTHERFUCKER GO AHEAD AND LOOK FOR ME
I BELIEVE ONLY GOD

Prince Ade [email protected]
Quote:
please i dont know you.

Cap419kicker
Ye Olde Privy Smythe

Location: Pushing truck selling Obama shirts on Ring Road Lagos

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Keep up dey good work my guys!

"Your information is safe with me and will not be used anonymously"-- Dal Cal� Maccio
"you are as useless as your e-mail sound. bingo like." ---Zinriszal Bin Selamat
pony pony pony
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^WETTIN DEY CPT --- I DON NO HEAR FOR U FO LONG TIME. I ADVICE U TO GET FORM N START BOMBING AGAIN. NA GANGSTAR4LIFE AND CHUKEWAS MISS YOU Laughing

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I DEY TELL MUGU I GO TEAR HIS JOB. I DON SEND JUJU4 HIS BOX N HE NO SEE MCTN EVER AGAIN. HE DON VEX!!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
WHO EVER YOU BE, WHY U DO DEY EXPRESS YOUR POVERTY TO OTHERS? I NOR GO CURSE YOU BECAUSE NA MY OWN I DEY DO, I NOR DEY FIND MY COUNTRY MEN, NA WHITES I DEY FIND, SORRY SAY I GET YOUR EMAIL ID. I NOR NO U B4 AND I NOR WAN NO WHO U BE.

AN ADVICE TRY NOT 2 DEY CURSE PEOPLE WEY U NEVA MEET, BECAUSE IT IS NOT MATURED, I NEVA CHEAT YOU B4 WE NEVA KNOW EACH OTHER. ANY WAY THAT IS WHY WE ARE ALL DIFFERENT.

FOR YOUR INFORMATION I NOR POOR OOOOOOOOOOO, I GET MY OWN HOUSE AND CARS OK?

INSTEAD OF TO DEY CURSE PEOPLE PRAY MAKE GOD SETTLE YOU, EVERY BODY GET IM CALLING WEY GOD CALL AM MAYBE NA MY OWN BE DIS AND NOBODY CAN STOP ME SHEY U HEAR.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: THE CORRECT SPELLING IS FRAUDSTER AND NOT FRAUSTAR GO TO SCHOOL JOBLESS IDIOT
YOU DONT HAVE HOME TRAINING OR RATHER YOU DONT HAVE A MUM THATS WHY YOU DONT
HAVE REGARDS FOR MOTHERS.

YOUR MOTHER DIDNT SHOW YOU LOVE AND YOUR FATHER TOO. YOU ARE JUST A SCUMBAG.
Guess he did not like my comments about his mother's vocation and personal hygine Laughing

[email protected]
Quote:
you think that internet is only for your this is to check all your work.
I have my own laptop,just come to see by yourself this december at my village ABIRIBA.

Just go back to village and rearrange yourself the gods of yours land will hear you

[email protected]
Quote:
You call your self Chief,please go and learn how to speak good english,i am sorry for your mother and your father that can not afford ordinary scholl fee money for your education.

You are fool of empty carton,i wonder who make you chief which means all of your village people are fool of nonsence and empty brain.

come let me register you in my adult education to brain washy your momery.

Foll of idiot

[email protected]
Quote:
RETURN YOU BACK TO SENDER IN JESUS NAME.GOD WILL PUNISH YOUR LINAGE FOREVER AMEN.BASTARD

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: SORRY PLEASE BUT YOU HAVE TO READ THIS AND TAKE IT TO YOUR SELF

AS YOU DEY READY AM TAKE AM SAY NA OUR MAMA TOTO AND HER FULL LIFE,WHEN GO DIE TODAY 2MORROW.

YOU FULL LIFE GUY I TELL YOU YOUR MAMA AND PAPA NA FULL SORRY YOU MAMA WHEN I DON SLEEP WITH..YOUR MAMA TOTO BIGGGGGGGGGGGGGG OOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

[email protected] has given Chief Innc3nt Em3ka some homework
Quote:
my friend ...dont be stupid correct yourself and then sent this mail back to me.
But you tried you scored 15%.
Put more effort.
Do your assignment and get back to me now Chief.
Thank you

Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

MUGU NOT BE HAPPY THAT I HAVE NEW NUMBER FOR DEM TO CALL.DEY NO LIKE PAYING INTERNATIONAL CALL CHARGE!!!OOOOOOOOOO

African Union Anti-Fraud [email protected]
Quote:
FUCK YOU ASSHOLE, IDIOT WEY NO KNOW SEY THEY NO WRITE YOUR MAMA AND PAPA NAME FOR INTERNET. ABI YOU SEE WHERE THEY WRITE SEY NA YOU GET INTERNET?

NA FOOLISH PEOPLE LIKE YOU DEY GO TRY PERSON WEY PASS U AND GET YOUR SELF KILLED FOR WETIN YOU NO KNOW. EVEN THE HE-GOAT WEY DEY ON DISPLAY ON SHE-GOATS 24HRS OF EVERY DAY, KNOWS WHERE TO DRAW THE DEMERCATION LINE WHEN HE GETS TO A FEMALE LION. ASKING ME TO CALL YOU, MEANS ASKING ME TO WRITE YOU OBITUARY FOR YOU.

IDIOT, IF YOU SABI WORK AND HOLD YOUR MAGA WELL, THEN NO BODY FIT COLLECT AM FROM YOU. MOTHERFUCKER.

KEEP FOOLING YOUR SELF ARROUND THERE IN SPAIN. YOU CAN'T EVEN WRITE A GOOD ENGLISH YOU MORRON.

FUCK OFF YOUR CHILDISH CHARACTER AND BECOME AN ADULT FOR ONCE. THAT'S AN ADVISE FROM ME TO YOU BROTHER.

BRING JOB MAKE I WORK OUT MONEY FOR YOU AS YOU NO SABI WORK.

Edes Abebe [email protected]
Quote:
GOD PUNISH YOUR WHOLE FAMILY LOCAL BITCH.. YOU GAT NOTHING BETTER TO DO ON THE NET RATHER TALKING ABOUT FETISH ISSUES. FOOL YOU AND YOUR FATHER. THAT IS WHY YOU ARE NOT PROGRESSING USELESS IGBO GOAT.

Jenny Desmond [email protected]
Quote:
OKPARA ASHAWO REST IN PEACE

Nenita Villaran [email protected]
Quote:
YOU A MAD MAN FOR TELL ME THIS, i hope you are just start this work DON'T
KNOW ANYTHING MAD MAN

me_kobi [email protected]
Quote:

And how do you look for me?

Yours sincerely,

Peter

chris miller [email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A MAD MAN,IF YOU SEND ME ANY MAIL ANY YOU WILL DIE THIS MONTH,JUST BELIEVE ME,ANY MORE MAIL YOU WILL DIE.

jonathan wright [email protected]
Quote:
Barrister,

Wetin i do you. Abeg your own 2 much. Which ur maga u say i cut? Abeg me don't know you and if any beta job dey make we do

mary moore [email protected]
Quote:

I can see ur getting mad already and due to ur frustration think some one hack your job poor man and scammer

Your evil work make u what u are today poor man can not write his name well.

david wood [email protected]
Quote:
SUCK MY DICK
UR A FOOL OKJAI MY FOOT BOY AM RETUNING BK HOME WITH MY HUMMER BOY U CAN MET ME AT THE AIRPORT FOOL OR CALL ME ON 27746940351 BY FRIDAY AM HOME LAGOS FOOL

Don chinonso [email protected]
Quote:
who is this mad man? which planet you come from? which maga are you talking about? do u know me? becareful and watch your words otherwise you won't know what hits you?

Na so ur own madness dey start? u go just wake up write mail to unknown person saying bullshit, where did you get my email address from?

i called you, u claimed its a wrong number, all this small yahoo boys for Nigerian, better take ur time oooooo idiot.

and
Quote:
I ask again, who be this monkey? which planet do you come from? u just wake up one morning and start sending bullsheet to people and say this that does not exist? Do u know me? have u done anything b4??? you put some1's number and claim its ur number, amadioha go erase ur generation, ngene nibo and haba agulu will take ur life and that of ur generation one by one. Well i think am wasting my time bcos ur a coward and i dnt know u, show urself boyyyyyyyy.
send ur real number so u will know whom ur talking to, better go and look for ur match n whom u have case with. dont ever send me any mail again

aku ama [email protected]
Quote:
WHO IS THIS IDOT?
PLEASE WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?
WHERE DO YOU KNOW ME?
WHO IS YOUR MAGA?
ARE YOO CAZY/
PLEASE DO WRITE ME AGAIN FOR YOU DO NOT HAVE ANY THING WITH ME.
YOU ARE VERY STUPID

ubah nomek [email protected]
Quote:
I BELEIVE YOU SENT THIS MAIL IN ERROR, IF NOT PLEASE GIVE DETAILS OF WHAT THIS IS ALL ABOUT AS I DON'T DO 'JOBS'.

charles peter [email protected]
Quote:
thank you sir,

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I GO TELL NA MUGU I GO USE OKIJA SHRINE JUJU ON HIM!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
If u be real guy man u no go waste ur money for shrine. You suppose know say na fellow guy men full for shrine. U still never tell me wetin I do u from this box but any how, I go still enter Niger this season. Already my ticket dey down and my account dey breath well. You don't even know the rules of guy and yet you claim to be a guy man.

Guy, curse person wey curse you. Trouble person wey trouble you. If not the grace wey dey covers guy men go depart from u soon and all your efforts go dey be in vain. I don ask u whether my job and yours jam. I don ask wetin u find for this box? I don tell you say I no dey Niger or even your location, yet you no wan be reasonable.

[email protected]
Quote:
call me if u are alive, maye

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject:thunder fire ur your mother's toto you mugu!

Mr. Chief Innoc3nt Em3ka,

I believe you sent me this mail in error as I have no clue what you're ranting about. I live in London so don't need to buy credit for internet access. If this mail is not a mistake, would you care to either write in clear language what this is all about or give me a call to discuss it.

Warm regards,

Ubah Nomek
Tel: +44 871 234 2287

[email protected]
Quote:
chife.emeka.

you papa and you mama and framilly ok .and you papa is barsted ok .god bless u ok
i am wethe you neme you no that l dont no you and you farmily is in beroblem .

[email protected]
Quote:
OKAY BLOOD MOTHERFUCKER
LAST POOL IN THE WORLD

[email protected]
Quote:
Play time is over,stop writing or drop dead when next you decide to write.illitrate bastard.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU PEOPLE SHOULD STOP SAYING THAT SOME ONE HACK YOUR JOBS IS THE SAME WAY YOU LOOK FOR JOB THESAME SOME ONE WILL GET THE PERSON FROM NET.
SOME ONE WRITE ME OF YOU SAID ABOUT ONE JOB.
NOTE THAT YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY PERSON THAT HAVE EAT THIS MAN

[email protected]
Quote:
you are A big

fool let the fire of holyghost fire your intire family and BORN your generation join me and say a big amen for you puting ur intire generation in surfer and hail fire from today you will never see good all the days of your life and favur and good shall never come on your way amen

[email protected]
Quote:
So Emeka gi na abara nwagi mba otuaa,Ok odikwa mma,Ihe igi we toram ka aga egi letakwa gi inogo. Ga ije gi in ili nke oma.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A BID FOOL YOU CANT SPELL CORRECTLY AND YOU ARE CLAIMING TO BE SOMEBODY I DONT BLAME YOU.WHY ARE YOU INSULTING ME BECAUSE YOU ARE SUFFERING COME LET ME SHOW YOU MY HOUSE IN GHANA AND WARRI BIG FOOL LIKE YOU.MONKEY WEN NO NOHIMSELF.NA YOUR MAMA YOU DEY CURSE.ALL YOUR GENERATION ARE BOLD IN ONE BASKET YOU WILL NEVER SEE LIGHT IN YOUR FAMILY.I CAN GIVE YOU MY ADDRESS COME AND SEE MY HOUSE BOTH IN WARRI AND GHANA OK.
MONKEY MONKEY MONKEY.

YOUR FATHER WHO YOU FIT BLIND GOD GO PUNISH YOU .

[email protected]
Quote:
mumu you don't even know how to spell fool ''FULL'' idoit
Chief of mumu il-literate *DELETED*
You didn't even finish primary school
Mumu for life

[email protected]
Quote:
U ARE JUST MUGU ONE

IF I GET TO NIGER I MUST LOOK FOR U BASTERD AND GIVE U A SLAP EZI LIKE U

Cap419kicker
Ye Olde Privy Smythe

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OOOO MY GUYMAN U NO FIT TO KOM KARRI. UR MAMA TOTO DEY SMELL LIK RAT THAT PASS DEY SIDE OF LAGOS RD ABUJA SUMMER 2006 OOOOOOOO!!!!! UR FATHER AND SENOR SISTA PUSH CART AND TAKE ORAL UMA FROM LORRY DRIVAS!

Mohamed Wahhab" <[email protected]> dit:
Quote:

IT IS GOOD YOUR HAVE JUST WISHED WHAT YOU WANT FOR YOUR ENTAIRE GENERATION.

me_kobi [email protected]" <[email protected]>

Quote:
Dear Barrister,

I am afraid I don't follow you. You seem to me to be upset about
something?

I will pray to our Lord and saviour to help you and your family.

Peace be with you,

"Kobi"

African Union Anti-Fraud" <[email protected]>

Quote:
MAY YOU BECOME AND CONTINUE TO BE A SHRINE WORSHIPER IN JESUS NAME! AMEN. AND MAY ALL THE THINGS YOU SAID TO BE BE REVERSED TO YOU! AMEN.

michael brown" <[email protected]> has invited me to Friendster! Shoul I join and be a l8d hugger?

"Abdul Ibrahim" <[email protected]>
Quote:
MUGU JUST ACCESS UR LIFE FROM JANUARY TILL TODAY THEN U REPLY ME MONKEY.

"Your information is safe with me and will not be used anonymously"-- Dal Cal� Maccio
pony pony pony
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OOOOOOOO SUM ONE BE STEALIN NA CHIEF FORMAT!!! HIM BE VEX WEN HIM FIND OUT!!! OOOOOOOOO

Quote:
U JUST A WORTLES TOUT U N SMALL TIME SCAM FRAUSTAR. U SO SMALL SMAL EVEN EFCC DEY LAUGH AT U. U HAV NO LEVEL. U NO GET EVEN PENTIUM 1 FOR HOUSE U DEY TAKE 48 HOURS TO REPLY ONE EMAIL U NO GET 10O NAIRA TO BUY TIME FOR CAFÉ.

U MOMA STINKIN TOTO DON CREATE U. NA SMELL OF U MOMMA TOTO MUST HAV MAKE U CARZE IF U THINK U CAN BE REAL GUY. CLIFFORD ORJI DON FORK UR URGLY MAMA N SHE GIVE AM BELLE SHE BORN U. HER TOTO DROWS LIKE OKRO SOUP SMELLING DAMN THING I WOUNDER HOW U COPE WIT ALL DE ODOUR FROM HER PUSSY. ABEG MAK SURE DAT HER PUSY GET CLEANE COS IT STINK OP ALL OF NAIJA.

UR JUNIAR SISTER, SHE GO BONE JOB MAN LIKE ME OK U NOT FIT RICH HALF WERE I DON RICH. AM A BIG BOY CRUSING WITH MY HUMMER.

MUGU LIK U, UR MCTN FROM NOW :

NAME : OTUNNE GI
ADDRES: UMUNNA GI
TEST QUESTION: HOW MANY MEN U MAMA FUCK????
A ANSWAR: U N TEN OF UR FRIENDS N MY DOGS
CONNTROL NUMER: 4444KKK YOUR MAMA

ME NA FULL GUY MAN AND I GO MAKE SHU SAY I CHOP UR DOLLARS WELL AIDS KILL U. IDIOT MAGAAAAAAAAAAAAA. U DEY CAFÉ RAT, ONE THOSE STUPID GOOD 4 NOTING AREA BASTERDS IN NA STREET 4 FESTAC. I KNOW HOW TO HANDEL FULLS LIE U. NA GOMER BOYS COM VISIT U SOON, JUST WATCH. MUMU GO EAT SOME GOATSHIT SO U NO DIE FOR HUNGAR . I GO TAKE U NAM N FOTO N GO TO OKIJA SHRINE N SWEAR FOR U. U STUPED COMPUND FOOL. NA SHRINE GO STRIK U DOWN U SHIT EATEN BUSH MAN.

NNA GI NA ARA MKPURU AMU YOU MUMU PASS YOURSELF.ODE

aku ama [email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE FOOLISH AND YOUR GRAMM IS FOOLISH.

[email protected]
Quote:
Oloshi
Otu nne gi

george nduka [email protected]
Quote:
FAKE BARRISTER,AM FROM OKIJA TOWN I WILL FIRST DONATE YOUR NAME FOR OKIJA ORUSI BEFORE THIS YEAR WILL END YOU WILL DIE FOR MOTOR WILL KILL YOU.I HAVE FINISH MY OWN YOUR LIFE IS IN DANGER NOW.

AND
Quote:
YOU WILL DIE

Jorge Ganze [email protected]
Quote:
ashawo pikin

I use to fuck your sister.
now you are cursing you mother that is my girl friend i nor go gree fuck you mama agian make pain 4 kill am.
but i no sure say i go fit leave you mama toto becos i sweet well well.
you mama dey beg me say you papa no sabi fuck so she come run meet me.

as u no sabi say na me dey pump your mama yash I go tell ya mama to poison you.

Cap419kicker
Ye Olde Privy Smythe

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

NA BE SO MY GUY? THIS MAGA DON SPOIL MY WORK ONE LOVE BRO
Quote:
U JUST A WORTLES TOUT U N SMALL TIME SCAM FRAUSTAR. U SO SMALL SMAL EVEN EFCC DEY LAUGH AT U. U HAV NO LEVEL. U NO GET EVEN PENTIUM 1 FOR HOUSE U DEY TAKE 48 HOURS TO REPLY ONE EMAIL U NO GET 10O NAIRA TO BUY TIME FOR CAFÉ.

U MOMA STINKIN TOTO DON CREATE U. NA SMELL OF U MOMMA TOTO MUST HAV MAKE U CARZE IF U THINK U CAN BE REAL GUY. CLIFFORD ORJI DON FORK UR URGLY MAMA N SHE GIVE AM BELLE SHE BORN U. HER TOTO DROWS LIKE OKRO SOUP SMELLING DAMN THING I WOUNDER HOW U COPE WIT ALL DE ODOUR FROM HER PUSSY. ABEG MAK SURE DAT HER PUSY GET CLEANE COS IT STINK OP ALL OF NAIJA.

UR JUNIAR SISTER, SHE GO BONE JOB MAN LIKE ME OK U NOT FIT RICH HALF WERE I DON RICH. AM A BIG BOY CRUSING WITH MY HUMMER.

TEST QUESTION: HOW MANY MEN U MAMA FUCK????
A ANSWAR: U N TEN OF UR FRIENDS N MY DOGS
CONNTROL NUMER: 4444KKK YOUR MAMA

ME NA FULL GUY MAN AND I GO MAKE SHU SAY I CHOP UR DOLLARS WELL AIDS KILL U. IDIOT MAGAAAAAAAAAAAAA. U DEY CAFÉ RAT, ONE THOSE STUPID GOOD 4 NOTING AREA BASTERDS IN NA STREET 4 FESTAC. I KNOW HOW TO HANDEL FULLS LIE U. NA GOMER BOYS COM VISIT U SOON, JUST WATCH. MUMU GO EAT SOME GOATSHIT SO U NO DIE FOR HUNGAR . I GO TAKE U NAM N FOTO N GO TO OKIJA SHRINE N SWEAR FOR U. U STUPED COMPUND FOOL. NA SHRINE GO STRIK U DOWN U SHIT EATEN BUSH MAN.

NNA GI NA ARA MKPURU AMU YOU MUMU PASS YOURSELF.ODE

pony pony pony
Cap419kicker
Ye Olde Privy Smythe

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

MORE VEX AND HEX GUYMEN:

ubah nomek <[email protected]> claims his innocence:

Quote:
Listen for the last time, I don't do '419' and couldn't have sent any 'come and carry form' to anyone. Why are so dumb that you can't investigate properly to ascertain who is interfering with your business before you start throwing accusations? It makes no difference to me whether you beileve me or not. Find out who is meesing with your business. All these ranting is a waste of energy!

Abdul Ibrahim <[email protected]>

Quote:
BOY I NO SAY NA OWU DE WORRY U AND U ARE A BASTARD U DON'T EVEN KNOW UR MAMA AND PAPA NA ONE HOUSA ABOKI JUST FUCK UR MAMA AND SHE BORN BASTARD LIKE U, JUST ASK UR MAMA WHO BE UR PAPA IF SHE CAN TELL U THE TRUTH IDIOT.

GET BACK TO ME AFTER U NO UR PAPA.

REGARDS
KING SOLID.

"Pastor Ezi Johnsn Dousu" <[email protected]>
Quote:
i can see u're not making use of ur time....!

pony pony pony
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 2:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

MORE MUMU DEY BE VEXING.SOMEONE SHOULD PARCEL DIRECT NA CRATE DEM PROZAC TO LADLAND!!! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Ndubuisi Egedigwe [email protected]
Quote:
if you want us to fight our self we go ahard and do that bco,s am in the country that blive in juju.am in india guy ask anybody you know about this place ok.is a off 4 you.

Mark Anderson [email protected]
Quote:
Dare barrister

Stop send this to box i dont no you pls stop it now

because i dont no your MAGA name so stop it now and am wish u too ur name at OKIJA.

DONT SENT THIS

emeka dickson [email protected]
Quote:
Fuck you.

henry Isreal [email protected]
Quote:
I dont know what you are talking about

But I am really sorry for you.

Because you are wasting your precious time; you can’t even make a simple statement,

How do you expect to keep maga when you can’t convince them. BIG FOOL.

Better fine good job, maybe pure water business will be OK.

chris eradajaye [email protected]
Quote:
who be dis. Which Maga ? na mistake I sure.

Abdul Ibrahim [email protected]
Quote:
SHORT UP U IDIOT.

Joy Ahmed [email protected]
Quote:
How are you today?,I am happy in your reply to my mail.It is a bit hot here in Dakar Senegal now.
I needed a matured man with a matured Mind

MOORIS F. [email protected]
Quote:
CHAIRMAN,

I WON MAKE WE WORK TTOGETHER WE CAN ARCHIVE A LOT

PRINCE

William Keith [email protected]
Quote:
JOBLESS FOOL......

daz okoro [email protected]
Quote:
Whoever this is, you must be a prick, get a life and a job. Besides that line 704 is a fake and internet line. It is non-existense. Go and brushup your skill, vocabulary and most of all your life. Dum head

Mr Desmond Carlson [email protected]
Quote:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, HOHOHOHOHOHOHO, HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, Don't worry I don chop am tire, give me your name make I send you small money I know say owu don tear your ass finish.
FUCKING Asshole,. Dick head.

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] DON STEAL FROM CHIEF INNOC3NT EM3KA. NO SHAKING MY GUYS, NA CHIEF DON SEND A CURSE ON HIS GENRATION. HE NO SEE WESTIE AGAIN IN HIS RETCHED LIFE!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
SEE BASTARD LIKE YOU THAT CAN NOT SPEAK ENGLISH BECAUSE YOU WERE STORBON TO LEARN AT SCHOOL BUT ONLY LIKE TO FUCK YOUR MAMA?ABORMINATION HAS KILLED YOU ALREADY GOAT

[email protected]
Quote:
I can see ur getting mad already and due to ur frustration think some one hack your job poor man and scammer

Your evil work make u what u are today poor man can not write his name well

[email protected]
Quote:
WHO THE HELL IS THIS?DO U KNOW WHPO U SENT SUCH MSG TO?DO U MISTAKENLY SENT THE MSG TO ME HUH?I DONT KNOW WHO THE HELL ARE U....WILL U IDENTIFY URSELF HUH>?THIS IS DAMN MUCH.I DONT KNOW U

KAYBEE

[email protected]
Quote:
am not a ibo guy....am a yoruba and i dont even know u at all..pls,dont fuckin send me mail again.fuck off

[email protected] is a "big boy" Laughing He seems to be admiting to "cutting jobs" from other lads
Quote:
agu,

abeg no vex.all of us na guy men.we dey this business to make money.the
thing be say you fall mugu and didnt close your box well,so as a guy man
wey i be i came to use the computer and saw the stuff and i took it.if
you dey my shoes you go do the same,however we didnt spoil your
business,we tried to work the maga from another angle,we could have met
up wit you guys and see how to work together,but the business no work
out cos the man refused to pay any advance fee so we forgot about
him,randy bocian.

so there is no need to insult,if you be really guy man you go know say
one person no dey own mugu,

Anyways no vex.

bye

[email protected]
Quote:
U sure say u get mama self. If they check you well now i go be say ur mama just dey carry belle here and there to give birth to you and ur siblings. Stupid thing. Where u dey self. May be you still dey 9ja dey suffer or you dey India dey find who go give u work

[email protected]
Quote:
WHAT EVER YOU SAY AND PLAN WILL REFLECT BACK TO YOU.AS YOU SAY 7 DAYS,YOU WILL GET IT BACK IN NEXT 4 DAYS FROM ANGLE MICHEAL,ANGLE GABLEIL ,ANGLE URIEL AND ANGLE RAFEAL.

FOR CURSING ME WHICH YOU WILL PERISH

RECEIVE YOUR RETURN OF EVIL

mewing_ghecko
lad harasser

Location: I was born and raised in... oh look something shiny

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

anyone's script? if not here's a new one for you.

Quote:
I DON SHAME FOR U. U DEY CAFÉ RAT, ONE THOSE STUPID GOOD 4 NOTING AREA BASTERDS IN NA STREET 4 FESTAC. U JUST SMALL TIME YAHOO BOY. U DEY POOR INSPITE OF GOING TO CAFÉ. U DEY HEAVY DUMP OF SHEET!

I KNO UR MAMA ASHAWO, BUT MANY BROTHER DON SAY HER TOTO SMELL LIKE GORO PIT. I NO SA BY NOW UR MAMA DON GET GOLORA, SEFNIS, FENOCRCROS, DIABETES PARASIT , TOTO CANSER , TOTO PROBLEM

UR JUNIAR SISTER, SHE GO BONE JOB MAN LIKE ME OK U NOT FIT RICH HALF WERE I DON RICH. AM A BIG BOY CRUSING WITH MY HUMMAR. ME NA FULL GEE N I GO MAKE SHU SAY I CHOP UR DOLAS. I DEY MONEY MAKING MACHIN. U DEY COMPUND FOOL IDIOT, HE GOAT. OUT NNE GI.

NO VEX U WANAB GUYMAN, I DEY FIT SEND U NA MCTN

TEST QUESTION: HAU MUCH U MUMS CHARGE FO BLO JOB?
A ANSWAR: 2 NARIA
CONNTROL NUMER: 666 6666 666

U DEY CONFIRM AM N DON HALA ME BACK FOOOOOOOOL

IF I SEE U FACE2FACE I NO GO FIGT U. I GIVE U JUS 7DAY BCOS I HAVE NA FULL ASSURRANCE NA GOMER BOYZ KILL U MUGU. U WILL DIE A MISRABLE DEATH N NA DOGS WILL EAT UR FLESH. BASTERD IDIOT. NA OGUN GO KILL U AND UR GENERATION. IF U SEEE ME, U GO RESPECT, U GO FEAR FACE. U GO BOW 4 ME LIKE WHO DEY HALLOW CHAMBERS FOR SENNATE. KOM KARI MEANS U B DEAD VERY SOON, GRAVE DEY WAITIN

"FUCK YOU".
"I know person like you fucking scammer".
"FUCK YOU ASHOLE".
"fuck off" Mr Fr@nk Ch@ka
"You are nothing but a crook and a liar,how could you send a fake transfer receipt to me and think that you can fool me".
M00seknuckle co-bait Safari Mrs ldris, Abidjan to Cotonou Safari P3ter x2, Nigeria to Cotonou, Warri to Abuja
Benin Mortarx? Closed lad accounts(only Alan knows)
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[FREE PORN]</a> pony
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Very Happy Thanks, it's actually one I wrote a few months ago.

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

NEW REPLIES ABEG U CHEK AM WELL WELL!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
I nor blaim you,all these armrober way bakasi don pusher,you are dead already.if u know me, u for nor dey talk that rubbish,
you entire generation will work in vain ,say Amen.bastard
Well Chief Innoc3nt Em3ka does not take kindly to being called an arm rober. So more abuse was sent.

Lad replies
Quote:
come big fool,i am a busy man ok,you have the right to take your life,i suggest you do so as fast as posiible,primitive village IGBOMAN.

YOUR MATE DEY ONICHA MARKET DEY SERVE THIER MASTER U DEY FOLL YOURSELF.

[email protected]
Quote:
ONLY A FOOL BLOWS HIS OWN TRUMPET! REALLY,YOU EXPOSE YOURSELF FOR THE UNEDUCATED IDIOT YOU ARE,AS YOU CANNOT EVEN WRITE GOOD ENGLISH.

IF YOU LIKE RIDE IN HUMMER OR WHAT HAVE YOU,IT MAKES YOU NO BETTER THAN A COMMON ILLITRATE WHO PERHAPS GOT RICH BY USING HIS MOTHER FOR MONEY MAKING RITUAL.

I WILL SAY NO MORE!IF YOU FEEL SO AGGRIEVED,GO TO YOUR SO CALLED OKIJA SHRINE TO SWEAR,AND WATCH YOUR FULL MISERABLE GENERATION DIE!! OR ARE YOU AFRAID!!

FOOL!!

[email protected] was the idiot who stole the Chief's form. So the Chief threatened to take him to shrine court.
Quote:
FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK.YOU.FUCK.YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK.YOU.FUCK YOU.
AND GO FUK UR MAMA.OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

[email protected]
Quote:
HOLY GHOST FIRE OF GOD ALMIGHTY WILL CONSUME AND DESTROY YOU AND YOUR OKIJA SHRINE, AMEN.

YOUR EVIL UTTERANCES AND SATANIC PRAYERS WILL BACKFIRE, FOLLOW YOU AND WORK IN YOUR LIFE AND YOUR FAMILY IN JESUS NAME BECAUSE HE THAT IS IN ME IS GREATER THAN HE THAT IS IN THE WORLD. NO WEAPON, NO BEWITCHMENT, NO ENCHANTMENT, NO ARRORS FASHIONE AGAINST ME SHALL PROSPER IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.

I AM COVERED WITH THE BLOOD OF JESUS.

ILLITRATE LIKE YOU. YOU CANNOT EVEN WRITE GOOD ENGLISH. GO BACK TO SCHOOL, BUSH MAN.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic