SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I think my mom was talking with a scammer.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
justsayno
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's a new email he sent me.

Hi there,nice to hear from you again if its ok with you i would love
for us to have a phone conversation because of the nature of my job i
don't have much time to come online and access my mail because i am
always on site working i have about 80 hard working men who work with
me in here and work has been very stressful ever since but now that
we are trying to round things up in here so work is at he cor stage
for me because all i have put in it is going to come to an end and i
am really hoping thats things go well so i can round up and soon as
possible and come over to the States...i don't mind calling you ok so
you can live your number with me in your next mail so find time to
call you up ok..

Honestly speaking i am told you the much i know about me and will tell
you more as we move on but you have not told me anything about you or
is it that you are not looking for anything serious at all...? i am
looking for a serious and long term relationship with my true love and
soul mate a life time partner with a woman who will love me for who i
am from her heart...

I would like for you to please come out straight and tell me yur
intentions so i know becasuse from your mails you write either one or
two line and that doesn't tell me any thing about you..it is important
that i know thing about you so i can know if we are compatible or
not...i like you when i saw your photo i was very happy to see you and
i believe that some day i will meet with my true love and soul mate...

I hope i have not offended you in anyway but i feel its good to come
out clear so i know what exactly to do like i said you are the only
woman i am talking with now i have not even been active anymore on the
site might even pull out my profile ..

Write soon

Ray
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What Gnasher said Wink

It is not a good idea for your mother to continue with this, if she would like to learn a bit about baiting then great, we can provide some training and another DIFFERENT scammer for her to get some practice on, when she is ready she can then have a go at baiting him herself.

You could direct you mum to the romance sticky which will give her a good idea on what to do and how to get started and she will always be able to get advice from the members here.

In the meantime, I will see what I can do.

If anybody is baiting him, please start a new post in the appropriate section and obscure any of his details there, this thread is best not to include any details of baits Wink

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have sent out my first response to his email Wink and will start a new thread if / when I get a reply

Is anybody else on him?

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Lobo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sent a reply. Just waiting for the fun to start. Twisted Evil

Edit: Just got the first letter. surprise, surprise, same that he sent everyone else
Quote:
Hi Kar3n,how are you doing i am very glad you could take out little time to write to me,its very nice of you.i am new to dating online
its my first time doing this

DONT FULK WITH US PAUL !! Agent Monday Snipper
FORK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Moses Modese

"write to me and tell to me more about myself" KristinaLove
"i might be shit to another time which might be in 3weeks or 1month" Raymond Miller mass bait
"you will be pilled to death" Adamu Ibrahim
"why is western union hard this time please?" Mr. Morgan

JOIN THE PACK!
Louise
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi, Today this same person tried to scam me for $8,600 Dollars. His story was identical to your Mom's conversations with him. Also he is working with an African women by the name of Angela. He gave me her phone number and begged me to call her and tell her that I was his wife and to please allow him to go back into his hotel room to get inspection papers so that he could finalize this construction job in Ghana and come to the states to be with me. He made up this story that he owned the hotel $8,600. Do I look stupid or what. I did call Angela, and of course she had the same story. I called him back and told him that he was a scammer. Of course he denied it. My gut feeling was right all along. If it sounds too good to be true, most of the time there's something wrong. Also, he did not speak French and he did not have a Belgium accent. More like a South Africian Accent/British. I lived in England for 2 year, and visited South Africa, I do know the accents there. He said his Birthday was November 30th, 1959, but when I said you are going to be 50 he said yes. I catch him that would only make him 49. He wouldn't send me a photo from his cell phone, claiming that he did not have a camera on it, RIGHT. When I called him on his scam, he had no references to back up his identity. He is going by the name of Raymond Miller, from Belgium. Same story about his parents, his ex wife and he had a relationship with a married women from Italy. He used perfectmatch.com to get my attention. As soon as I responded to him, the profile was hidden the same day. I will be report this to perfectmatch.com. Also, I have the same photo's your of him.

He started the communications with me on Sunday and by Tuesday he was asking for the money. Of course I did not give him the money.

Also, I have the phone number of his counterpart. Can I post that?

DO NOT CONTACT THIS PERSON. He is using [email protected].

Here are some of the emails I received from him.

"how are you doing i am very glad you could take out little time from your very busy schedule and even with the fact that you caught the flu to write to me,its very sweet of you, hope you recover soon.I am new to dating online its my first time doing this and so i am believing God that through this means i will meet my soul mate and and True love,don't want to be lonely any more i just want happiness and love from the heart...
So how is your day going i hope you are having a good time,tell me what brings you to this site and how long have you been dating online,what are you really looking for in here hope you don't mind me asking i think its good to ask questions it will help us get to know each other better and please feel free to ask me any question you wish to and i will get back to you ok...

A little about what i am in perfect match for...i am in search of my soul mate and a woman who i will share the rest of my life with,i am so sick and tired of being single and lonely i just want to be happy and have a loving family...i don't want a part time love i want love that will last forever till death do us path...

Tell me what do you do for fun and at your spare or free time i don't have any kids, hope you don't mind but i love kids and have always wanted them but Gods time is the best i am not looking for a woman to have kids for me but a woman who will love me from her heart for who i am( a lonely heart seeking his missing ribs..) and i will love her as well till death do us path and the all the blessings that follows it will come surely they say marriage is sacred...my ex was barren and so couldn't have kids but that was not why i divorced her she cheated on me with my best friend when i went to a near by city on a project,after i gave her all my heart and love she ended up scammed me of about $260,000 dollars and ran away with my best friend someone i trusted so dearly...In short i had a very horrible past but thank God i have moved on ever since that experience and now i want to settle down its a new beginning...the money was not my problem but the love i gave to her and my heart which she never valued...i was born and brought up in Belgium my dad is from Belgium and my mom is from North Carolina in the States,furthermore i have been to the states several times an lots of other countries like when i was very young my parents and i would come over to visit some of my mothers relatives in there but as i grew up i was told not to associate my self with any of them because they are materialistic and never supported my parent getting married because he was not from the states and so it hurt both my parent so much that they sacrificed for the love they had between them and that's the kind of love that i want "UNCONDITIONAL LOVE" my dad taught me to be strong and independent also to get involved in his kind of business which is construction,as the only child of my parents they both loved me and cared for me with much love and gave me all the best things in life even when things were very rough they still tried their best
to make things ok for me...i feel so lonely that they are no more...What do you do for a living,i am an independent contractor just like i told you in my previous mail and i deal on major buildings and construction of roads,houses,bridge and other major structures.i took
after my late father construction company he was in this line for more than twenty two years and wanted me to carry on his work...

I find it very interesting although time consuming and energy killing but i still love my job and i am very good at what i do...
Presently i am in Ghana,western part of Africa working on a very huge project for the Ghanaian government,on a very large land giving to us by the government and we are building hostels,major road and houses,shopping mall gas station its like an estate i hope you understand what i mean lol...i have been funding this project ever since on my own and have spent over $9million dollars so far and by God's grace will be receiving bout $50million
from there job because i am working for the Ghana government,i will enlighten you much more about what i have learned in here so far,its a wonderful place...but still not a happy man because i have no one in my life to share all this wonderful life with...

Honestly speaking money is not everything because it cannot buy true love from the heart which comes from within you...that"s all i want and soul desire in life true love that will last a life time...i will be done with this project in less than two weeks from now and will be coming over to the states and I'm also willing to relocate for the right and special woman,i just want someone who i can trust and spend the rest of my life with(life is short)...

Well i guess i have opened up a bit more than my previous email and i wait to hear from you again as i am really interested in knowing you much more better,you never know what can happen even the next minute...

Ray
Hope to hear from you soon

"Compliment of the day and how has your weekend been so far hope good by the grace of GOD as for me it had been really hectic supervising my workers and making sure they do the right thing, they are about 80 and i have to be around them at all time . Yes i would be rouding up in here in less than 2weeks from now, we are building houses more like an Estate with hospital, schools and shopping malls.

I am so sorry for all that has happen to you through out your past relationship i know the feelings. When i married my ex wife i did for one reason because of love i had for her from my heart not knowing she never loved me but had lost for money which means nothing to me because it can not buy happiness even the four letter word LOVE! I desire a happy home filled with understanding and honesty because that is the key to every successful home . How is your family now and your kids my regard to them all i don't mind taking good care of them as mine like i said all i desire is a happy home, i have been working all my life and at this point i want to focus on a fruitful relationship than moving form one place to another thats why i don't club or do bar stuff not looking for a one night stand but a life time one.

Both of my parent are late and i am the only son, my father formally own the company and when he past on i took over it not because i wanted to do such but because i had the knowledge he wanted me to while my mum was into Real Estate and also sings in the church, at night she will sing to us while playing the keyboard if you must know my parent where more like best of friends to me that parent and i thank GOD for allowing feel loved by them and thats what i want for my family. my father would say if you want something to be done right then put in 110% and that is waht i want to do now putting all into my next and last relationship i want to grow old with my partner don't let to live the rest of my days lonely and blaming my past for my present.

You sound so nice and interesting i ask my self why are you still single? if i was any where close i bet i will be at your door step (smile). I love singing and also playing golf during the weekend but have not for a while because of some slight difficulties which is being taking care of.

Feel free to ask me anything and if you don't mind would love to talk to you on phone.

Have a blessed day
Raymond

" thanks for your time this morning at a point i thought you will get upset with me because of the time i called, i also happy to talk to you and looking forward in knowing more much about you. I am sending along with this mail some building at its early stage of this project as we will be having more photo and video during the inspection which is coming up very soon and i will be having a copy hope to meet with you and we watch it together you will be amaze.

Here is my number 011 233 242932507 please feel free to call me anytime, hope you did not got in late to work, you really do have an Angel voice please not i am not flattering you.

Enjoy the rest of your day and may the peace of GOD be with you
Raymond
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Louise and welcome to 419Eater.

To answer your first question "Do I look stupid or what" not at all, actually you look quite smart to me, you avoided being scammed by a professional scam artist and you had the insight to not only find information about him but also provided more information for other potentail victims, well done.

Should you post the other phone number for Angela? yes, please do, it all helps, the more information we have on him the more likely it will be that it will prevent a scam.

There have been a few of us annoying him of late but he seems to have fallen out of love with us seeing as we didn't send him any money.

The romance baiting sticky has some information on how to tell if the person you are writing to is a scammer so please take a look at that, it will help you with any future people you meet on dating sites.

Dating sites are full of them, even the paid sites have their share.

If you have any questions dont hesitate to ask.

Louise
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The phone number of Ray's counterpart in Ghana is:
011233243076285. If you call her she will say that Ray is a guest at the hotel, but she is refusing to allow him back into his room, because he owes her money. Today it was $8,600. I asked her what type of business women she was to allow a guest to stay in her hotel and not pay on a nightly basis. That was another clue.
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Louise. If you want to see what we are doing with Ray visit this thread:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=150465&start=75

I'm glad you realised he was a scammer before you sent any money but he's prolific and has been doing this for a long time so I dread to think how many people weren't so lucky.

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I did post a reply on here , but have deleted it, and reposted on the Ray loves everybody thread.

I hope Mum's OK and over it now "justsayno" Smile

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic