SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My humble apology to some members

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Due to some unforseen developments back in April, I choose to take a hiatus from 419 to try and figure some things out. In doing so I walked away from the middle of a bait and I am here to apologize to some members that I feel I left down.

Dog Dine
Music Man
Oxygen Deprived
Slap Happy
Phantom Duker
Arranblonde
and anyone else involved in a certain bait that I missed listing . . .

If you would be so kind as to accept my apology, I would at anytime be your humble hitman. Again, I am very sorry.

JBD

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

If you dont know you are now the Company Police. The Annoyed Check Lad

BACK the ATTACK
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Justice,

Welcome back! Very Happy
Listen here. You don't have to apologise for RL anything getting in the way of baiting. RL always should be more important, so no apologies are needed. People disappearing happens all the time, and anyone around here long enough knows that it's a normal occurance, so there are no hard feelings at all. I'm sure I can speak for the rest of the baiters on that bait. We missed you, sure, but we understand that things in RL can take people away for awhile. You found you're way back, that's great. And I'm sure that somewhere on this board there is a bait in need of a hitman or some of your other special talents, Justice. Very Happy

BTW, the Giants are in first place...did ya notice? {gloat} Wink Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SH,

Still post whoring I see Very Happy

And yes I noticed Sad

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

BACK the ATTACK
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome back, justicebdone - you were missed. Very Happy

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Sir Cumfrence
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi JBD. It's great to see you back again. Wondered where you had got to. RL always takes priority, no apology needed. So is 0liv3r still a trigger happy little fella?

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good to see you back JBD,

I missed working a certain hitman over with you a year or so ago.

I doubt any of those members you mentioned will hold a grudge Laughing

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the warm welcome.

SC

As always Ol1v3r is always available to squeeze a trigger. It is what he does best Wink

MG

Yeah, the lil guy wasnt to fond of us was he. Laughing

BACK the ATTACK
music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome back man!

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!
mike lawrence (cheque scammer)

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
So fuck off..dont reply me again until the cops get your stinking ass...
Lyord Melson- cheque scammer
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ban Him!!!!

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was going to get all mushy and welcome him back, but I do like jojobeans' idea Wink

Aw, what the hell, welcome back Justice. Never apologize for RL. Very Happy

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OD, Thanks

JJB, OUCH that hurts Laughing Alas , as you are much wiser than I in all things Eater I bow to your infinite wisdom and will accept whatever punishment you feel proper . . . did I sell that???? Wink

BACK the ATTACK
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^

He may be spared.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome back justicebdone! Very Happy

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome back. I hate it when RL gets in the way of baiting.

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks to all that I felt the need to apologize to for accepting said apology. To the rest of you, well lets just say I appreciate the warm fuzzy feelings.

BACK the ATTACK
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic