SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Baiting Boiler Room Scammers - Suggestions Please

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Does anyone have any experience of baiting Boiler Room scammers, and/or any suggestions as to how I can mess with the mind of the particular "broker" who phones me up during supper once a week? (I will of course not use my real life data)

Note:

Boiler Rooms are share fraudsters - read all about it here:

http://www.moneymadeclear.fsa.gov.uk/news/scams/share_scams.html

Once their "brokers" latch onto you, they tend not to take no for an answer. But they're based overseas so they are beyond the reach of national regulatory authorities.

If you're interested, there's a pretty good film about them called "Boiler Room" - Gordon Gekko meets 419!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0181984/

They are definitely scammers - they even resort to advanced fee fraud if they think it is the best way to make a few bucks. So in my book at least, they deserve retribution... Twisted Evil

Oh [the captive] ate his own willy!!! HAHAHAHA. I saw the look of excitement in his eyes like no other meat taste better!! yummm yummm! HAHAHAAHAHA. He cut his big right toe, his penis and penis shaft at different stages- funny funny funny!! He did this where some promiscous women do all sort of things. I know they were all thrilled. ahahahahahhhhhaaaaaa. His penis shaft was sewn to his nostril and more!! The doctor did a good job!! My men took picture of him parading him around the market square and public schools where everyone sang him wanker praises!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! I will continue to torture him unless I receive my $150,000 reward for wasting my time!! Period!
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's normal sales procedure to pressure a customer to join/buy once you have them on the phone.
As it's done over the phone it is hard to bait them if you could prove it is a scam to begin with.
SSDD for me, but if you think it is fun, go ahead.

Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Two years ago I pissed one off big time, She took my number home with her and would call me from her home. I would talk to her about anything I could think of. If it was at supper time I would tell what all I had to eat, talk about the weather , what I was getting for x-mass.etc. After 20 or so calls over 2 weeks she quit calling me Crying or Very sad I was having fun talking to her and she was paying for the calls. Laughing
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic