SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The great charity scam *dolla chops aplenty*

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This guy is a real piece of dirt. Here's one of his emails to me off an ASEM.

Quote:
[41.205.171.2]

DEAR ROBERTSON,

HOW ARE YOU AND FAMILY? WE GOT YOUR MAIL, I WANT TO USE THIS MEDIUM TO SEND THE FOUNDATIONS LOYALTY AND GREETINGS TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.

WE ARE INTERNATIONAL HUMANITARIAN FOUNDATION RECOGNIZED BY UNICEF, UNESCO, COMMON WHEATH, AFRICAN UNION, EUROPEAN UNION AND W.H.O. ,HELPING THE WAR TORN AFRICAN COUNTRIES WOMEN, MEN, GIRLS AND BOYS. BY HELPING THE WOMEN/MEN TO LEARN A NEW TRADE/BUSINESS AND PROVIDE THEM WITH MONEY TO START IT UP AFTER THEY MUST HAVE FINISHED LEARNING.

WE EQUALLY SEND THE BOYS USED AS CHILD SOLDIERS BACK TO SCHOOL AND GIRLS RAPED TO REHABILITATION AFTER WHICH WE SEND THEM BACK TO SCHOOL.WE PROVIDE ACCOMMODATION, DRUGS, FOOD STUFF, MONEY ETC FOR THESE PEOPLE'S UP KEEP THEREBY PUTTING SMILES ON THEIR FACES AND GIVING THEM HOPE TO FACE TOMORROW.

WE STRONGLY APPEAL TO YOU TO HELP US PUT THIS SMILE IN THEIR FACES TOGETHER THIS FESTIVE PERIOD BY DONATING TO US ANY AMMOUNT OF MONEY YOU CAN AFFORD. PLEASE SEND TO US YOUR FULL NAMES, CONTACT ADDRESS, PHONE NUMBERS AND THE AMOUNT YOU WANT TO DONATE/GIVE TO US SO THAT

WE CAN SEND TO YOU THE ACCOUNT NUMBER WHERE YOU WILL PAY IN THE MONEY AND PRAY FOR YOU, YOUR ORGANISATION AND FAMILY. WHEREVER THIS MONEY WILL COME OUT FROM GOD ALMIGTHY WILL PUT IT BACK IN MILLION FOLDS. AMEN.

FINACIAL OFFICER
SAVE THE CHILDREN AND WOMEN OF AFFRICA FOUNDATION

41.205.171.2 comes back as:

Hostname: dial-pool14.ph.starcomms.net
ISP: Starcomms Nigeria (v4 allocation)
Organization: Starcomms Nigeria (v4 allocation)
Proxy: None detected
Type: Dial-up

I am the good Reverend H0ward and I have already sent his account off to Al4n. However, in the meantime, can we pile on this piece of crap and all pretend to be my parishoners? In fact, the more evidence we can send to Al4n, the better.

*Removed email address due to pending safari

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg

Last edited by sir scam alot on Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:53 pm; edited 16 times in total
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, we can Evil or Very Mad

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Count me in. If you guys save the children, I'll take care of the women Wink
Any wicked ideas how to play him SSA?

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Everyone is a parishoner in the churchof the Sacred Heart. (a now-deceased relative's alias while on the run from the law) is the good Father who is asking his church-goers to donate to this most worthy cause. So make sure you mention him, but after that, it's wide open.

pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's got mail from the Unesco African Charity dept., as advised by S4cred heart. Hope he's got a good destination for our surplus 2008 charity budget Twisted Evil .

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I offered him $20K, but he's going to have to come up with the plans...

Quote:
Dear Nkwerre,

I am parishoner in the church of the Sacred Heart underneath the Reverend Howard Robertson, and he has asked us, his flock, to help you in your work.

My duties here are in charge of our accomdations and building programs for homless persons as I am also an architect as well as Sacred Heart member.

Do you have plans for building refuges for the women and children? If so, we can help a little. We recently build a women and children refuge in Abeche in Chad, and for just $20,000 we have house for nearly 150 reffugees from the Darfur conflict.

The good Reverend has asked us to help you, so if you need any money or advice, please mail me back.

Architect B. Rlch4rd Br4df0rd

Perhaps if we all offer him different specialities, we could get him to make fund-raising videos, fun runs, multiple banners, Xmas decorations, who knows.... Twisted Evil

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I detest lads in general but ones that do charity scams are ones that really make my blood boil. Anyone who uses the misfortune of others to line their pockets gets my extra-special attention. We may want to work the Congo crisis into it, just on the outside chance we can send him there to get cholera. Twisted Evil

Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lets see if we can get a womens soccer team together (hell hath no fury etc!) time to revitalise the

Javed Main:I received your e-mail message but cannot read very well due to the injection I took last night/Please for Gods sake i would'nt like you to address my bank as feck/You are a priest and you are bold enough to tell me that you took 3 bottles of the finest whiskey/Please i am not ready to take more of your insult.

NIGERIA HE GOAT
IF YOU EVER SEND THIS TYPE OF THINGS TO MY EMAIL;; I WILL SHOW MY SELF TO YOU BASTAD NIGERIA HE GOAT....F*CK OFF AND DIE OF UNGER

YOU ARE SUCH A NONENTITY, I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE. WHAT AN INGLORIOUS BASTARD ARE YOU?

Closed lad accounts x 10-2x33/8 you do the hokey cokey and you turn around and that's what it's all about

Last edited by Spudz on Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:00 am; edited 1 time in total
scambuster3
Elite Baiter

Location: South East tip of Australia Down under, where a Dingo ate my Lads WU slip

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

he has my 20k, he may have to travel to get it but

Bank accounts sent to mysterious Alan = 477

Winner of Inspector Gadget 2009 fake checks contest, thanks IG
Winner of Inspector Gadget 2008 Bank account contest, thanks IG

"You are going to scam your passport page "
"CENTRAL BANK OF NIGER1A has scanned this email for viruses, vandals and malicious content."
"The Central Bank of Nigerian will put you in jail for life. You must return that money or you will face a brutal consequences."
"I KNOW U ARE JUST A TIME WASTER AND A BULL SHITTER."
"Hope you are not a joker because I don't waste my time and job on jokers"
"Time wasters are not authorized to contact us"
Closed lad accounts
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice long email praising the Lord etc.

Quote:
So herein lies your task if you are interested. to put together a team of 15 women, Manager and coach. I presume you yourself will take on the role of manager.

On sucessful application to the , you will be granted $2500 per player, full team uniform and full training facilities, (soccer pitch, changing rooms and clubhouse)

Javed Main:I received your e-mail message but cannot read very well due to the injection I took last night/Please for Gods sake i would'nt like you to address my bank as feck/You are a priest and you are bold enough to tell me that you took 3 bottles of the finest whiskey/Please i am not ready to take more of your insult.

NIGERIA HE GOAT
IF YOU EVER SEND THIS TYPE OF THINGS TO MY EMAIL;; I WILL SHOW MY SELF TO YOU BASTAD NIGERIA HE GOAT....F*CK OFF AND DIE OF UNGER

YOU ARE SUCH A NONENTITY, I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE. WHAT AN INGLORIOUS BASTARD ARE YOU?

Closed lad accounts x 10-2x33/8 you do the hokey cokey and you turn around and that's what it's all about
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@sir scam alot

Quote:
I detest lads in general but ones that do charity scams are ones that really make my blood boil

I absolutely agree, they're at the bottom of my list, too.

Perhaps we should try and get more coordinated and less free-for-all with this bait, if we want to do some real damage? Twisted Evil

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes. I've not done a mass bait before Embarassed
Bob is quite old so he could pop his clogs if things get too crazy,

NIGERIA HE GOAT

Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Let's see what the OP wants to do...

Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Of course. that mail just infuriated me, still does. anything whatsoever to do with children especially victims of such things as the Liberian conflict I just want to strangle the scumbag and watch his eyes pop.

NIGERIA HE GOAT

larry
Old Telecom Guy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Senior Ladies of the church are interested in helping out as well. They do get confused easily with all this internet rubbish. Wink

"Mimi si yule ninayesema ni mimi" - Larry

"sir i have just told you the gospel truth" - D4n Nkw3rr3
Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkw3rr3: Port Harcourt to Abeche (with a layover in Cameroon)
Closed lad accounts x 4 Cellphone x 2 pony
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^
Wouldn't the Senior Ladies like to see a cute video of all the orphan children singing carols? Smile

larry
Old Telecom Guy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm way ahead of you. They are busy lads...... Evil or Very Mad

"Mimi si yule ninayesema ni mimi" - Larry

"sir i have just told you the gospel truth" - D4n Nkw3rr3
Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkw3rr3: Port Harcourt to Abeche (with a layover in Cameroon)
Closed lad accounts x 4 Cellphone x 2 pony
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He is a busy chap, I wasn't expecting a mail until later. he wants to start 2 teams. I'll delay him for now. umm where is this parish? Laughing

NIGERIA HE GOAT

Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He is quick, isn't he.

I wonder if drawing up the blueprints I have asked for regarding the refuge will slow him up at all.

In fact, I have a feeling the Rev Robertson will soon turn up and tell us not to give away Sacred Heart funds without proper procedures being in place.... Wink

Sigh, all that paperwork...Laughing

But for now, I see this Lad almost wetting himself at the prospect of such easy riches. This is it! This is the Big Score!!

Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing He's checking through videos of MTV Cribs and making a big big list!

NIGERIA HE GOAT

justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have been out of the water for awhile. Time to wade back into the cess pool that these scum come from.
LCpl N3kk1d, son of a loyal follower of the church of the Sacred Heart, and his unit have put together a 9000.00 donation to help these folks out. Im sure they wouldnt want to steal from a Marine Corps fire team or would they? Rolling Eyes

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

If you dont know you are now the Company Police. The Annoyed Check Lad

BACK the ATTACK
Star A Star
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lady Els13 has offered her services

p.s. Rev you left your bike outside my house again
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The church is in the United States, can we keep it at that for right now with the lad? I figure with that name, there's a ton of churches he'd have to sort through if he really wanted to investigate. I'm hoping to tie him up as much as possible with as many baiters that he won't have the time to do anything else. Think of the blitzkrieg offense, that's what I am going for. However, if he wants to travel to Ghana, I'll be more than happy to send him there.

Xenu_From_Oz
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i'm wondering if a high school cheerleader and parishioner's daughter could help him out by doing some fundraising around the school. Of course they will need pictures of some o the orphans and the orphanage, for the school's newspaper.

- xenu_from_oz
parrot
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

These are the guys I despise the most. I would love to help. I will wait to see if there is a special part you need covered before I email him.

If not just let me know and I will zing him with one of my accounts.

"I got your email and you made me laugh, I guess you have slapped a lawyer before, if you slap me, I will jail you, WELL JUST JOKING, I guess I triggered your anger, by my ealier speech, I AM VERY SORRY, I was so stressed up in the court today"

"these documents are personal as they are alot of scams around and need certain of these informationd for their personal use."
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic