SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

so angry at this scam. please see if someone can find it

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
pwwbear
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

http://www.cbc.ca/canada/story/2008/11/10/car-ad.html for full story

An internet scam has been using the photo of a Canadian soldier killed in Afghanistan to try to sell supposed used vehicles.

The advertisements, which have been appearing on online free classifieds such as Kijiji and Craigslist, use a photograph of Sgt. Prescott Shipway.

Shipway, 36, died after his armoured vehicle hit an improvised explosive device during a security patrol in the Panjwaii district of southern Afghanistan on Sept. 7. He was a member of the 2nd Battalion of the Princess Patricia's Canadian Light Infantry based out of Shilo, Man.

On the CBC news, they said they tried to trace the email, but it came to a dead end.

Please please please anyone who comes across an ad like this on Craigslist, please post it and see if we can get this bastard. This Canadian soldier only died a few months ago. The bastards even went as far as calling the funeral home to get information.

It is an affront considering tomorrow is Remembrance day.

I don't normally get this angry at scammers, but this is got to me.

TRY AND PUT THIS ARTICLE OF MINE ON U'R 419EATERS CLUB...TELL U'R SITE FRIENDS THAT I GOT U N THEM IN A STREET OF GAME FIGHT...I AM WAITING FOR YOU GUYS TO DO WHAT U THINK U WANT TO DO TO ME - rev. botchway
Click here to support 419Eater.com
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He posted an ad over here:

http://tinyurl.com/4yu6se

http://tinyurl.com/3hhm8g

http://tinyurl.com/476cyl

http://hamilton.en.craigslist.ca/mcy/912816920.html

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Akai Ryu
Chuck Norris

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Romanian escrow scammer. They also do this with American GI's and the war in Iraq (this car was my son's and he was killed in Iraq...etc). I'll bait him for a website and try to get it killed.

If you see any other of his scam listings on Craigslist please flag them for removal.

aa419.org --dead a fake site today.

No, Akai, you're a wonderful bitch. --Reaper
A SKYHOOK
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

good to see there is no lien on the car must mean the tyre presure is correct hit him were it hurts many times ffffffffffffffahole

Twisted Evil Last edited SUN/8/2010 by one of the skyhooks The pointed eared fairy, aka "Yasterb" is much nicer looking now since the operation thats her in her new avatar the one on the left with the wax "dummy" of the old elfie Twisted Evil
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks pwwbear for sharing this on your 419th posting and thanks Lotta for the research. I have tried contacting the seller and do hope that other members pile on, especially since tomorrow is Remembrance Day. If anyone else can dig up anything, please post it up.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

More proof that there are no depths to which these guys will not sink. Evil or Very Mad

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
scambuster3
Elite Baiter

Location: South East tip of Australia Down under, where a Dingo ate my Lads WU slip

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dont get me going on this type of scam bag scammer Evil or Very Mad

Our boy is in Afghanistan and still has many months before he is home to his wife and son, he survived a road side blast 2 years ago in iraq.

anyhow back to baiting lets give these lads hell Twisted Evil

Bank accounts sent to mysterious Alan = 477

Winner of Inspector Gadget 2009 fake checks contest, thanks IG
Winner of Inspector Gadget 2008 Bank account contest, thanks IG

"You are going to scam your passport page "
"CENTRAL BANK OF NIGER1A has scanned this email for viruses, vandals and malicious content."
"The Central Bank of Nigerian will put you in jail for life. You must return that money or you will face a brutal consequences."
"I KNOW U ARE JUST A TIME WASTER AND A BULL SHITTER."
"Hope you are not a joker because I don't waste my time and job on jokers"
"Time wasters are not authorized to contact us"
Closed lad accounts
parrot
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just remember, you can still bait him and have the posts removed. Kijiji and Craigslist usually require a few people to flag it before they remove the offending posts.

Edit Added: He may try to repost it so keep a watch out for it in different cities.

"I got your email and you made me laugh, I guess you have slapped a lawyer before, if you slap me, I will jail you, WELL JUST JOKING, I guess I triggered your anger, by my ealier speech, I AM VERY SORRY, I was so stressed up in the court today"

"these documents are personal as they are alot of scams around and need certain of these informationd for their personal use."
Akai Ryu
Chuck Norris

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's replied. Smile

pwwbear
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is there any possible way we can catch this guy? Get him arrested?

TRY AND PUT THIS ARTICLE OF MINE ON U'R 419EATERS CLUB...TELL U'R SITE FRIENDS THAT I GOT U N THEM IN A STREET OF GAME FIGHT...I AM WAITING FOR YOU GUYS TO DO WHAT U THINK U WANT TO DO TO ME - rev. botchway
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

/\ I doubt you could get him arrested, depends on where he is and how safely he scams.

Googling 'Anderson Shipway Bruce' pulls up a lot of ill will towards him, as well as the ads your lad has run. Ideally you'd like to bait him on safari to a military base somewhere, one which had been tipped off as to who he was and what he was doing... Twisted Evil

I found a current Craigslist listing, and flagged it. [email protected] My email bounced.

@ Akai Ryu, did you get an Ip adress from him?

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
from Petre Jh0n <peter_<removed>@msn.com>
to <baiter>
date Tue, Nov 11, 2008 at 12:27 AM
subject RE: Kawasaki

Hello there and thanks for your words.

The unit is in excellent condition.
No scratches or any kind of damage and it has a clear title.
If you are interested to buy it, the price is $3,500.
The unit is already at the shipping company in Montreal sealed and ready for shipping. I have a contract with eBay so this deal must go through them. I'm very busy with my job and I`m left out of town so I can't meet you in person, so this is the reason why I chose to sell my son unit over the Internet.
If you are interested please reply with your details:
- Full Name
- Full Shipping Address
Thank you!

Thanking me for my kind words? All I said was that I was interested.
He is effectively hiding his IP behind an AOL account.

EDIT - altered the scammer's name at the request of a fellow baiter.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed

Last edited by Connie L. Gus on Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:20 am; edited 1 time in total
spot

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

he deals with e-bay

This means you send your name and address and you'll get an official looking e-bay invoice complete with banking details for you to credit ..I mean report Twisted Evil

AOL + E-bay ...looking typical Romanian scammer

lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After a few exchanges tell him that your email provider is dumping his mails in the spam box. - ask him to use yahoo as it's so much more reliable.

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Akai Ryu
Chuck Norris

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

pwwbear wrote:
Is there any possible way we can catch this guy? Get him arrested?

Sadly, no.

The best way we can hurt this scammer (and others like them--there are tons of these on Craigslist, etc.) is to get their ads removed and their websites killed, or their bank accounts reported if they deal with eBay, as Spot said.

Quote:
I doubt you could get him arrested, depends on where he is and how safely he scams.

As Spot said...he's in Romania.

An IP address will not tell me anything, but I won't need one to know where he is.

Quote:
After a few exchanges tell him that your email provider is dumping his mails in the spam box. - ask him to use yahoo as it's so much more reliable.

That won't much matter in this case.

@ Connie--looks like we both got the same "script." I'll keep on pestering him about that Audi.

lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You keep saying he's in Romania - Where did you get this info from?

star star

Frederick Fokker:
Dec 11, 2007

sgreenstreet
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Kijiji sez:
Quote:
Important Safety Warning:
Avoid fraud by meeting all sellers in-person to pay for items. Kijiji does not offer any transaction or payment services.

This might be an angle for a short safari. After all, who would buy a car without seeing it first?

Sid

Mortar x15
pwwbear
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://bgky.craigslist.org/cto/913050108.html

Roger The Cabin Boy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Connie, you might want to mask the sender's name, It's showing on google!

I got a similar reply

Petre Jhon wrote:
Hello,

You made the right choice!My unit is in great shape,no engine problems,damages or hidden defects.The price is 3,700$.If you are decided and have the money please reply.
If you are interested please reply with your details:
- Full Name
- Full Shipping Address
Thank you!

Yeah I've got the cash.. but there are just a few questions to answer first. Evil or Very Mad

IP trace shows it as originating from 80 miles north of Frankfurt, Germany. but I guess that can be faked.

*Edit, I just double checked the IP, and its now showing as Wichita USA. This keeps happening to me. Am I doing something wrong Rolling Eyes

lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Post the headers Roger and we'll break it down for you.

star star

Frederick Fokker:
Dec 11, 2007

beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm in...and got the same response when I asked about the Kawasaki. IP is showing US for me.

What a cold guy...selling his son unit over the internet. Crying or Very sad

*Of M7CNS3cure - "honey sincerely this is really hard work and i have been sitting here all day trying to fix it all but once i make any mistake i have to start all over again and i am getting pissed off"
* are you the person making this mistake or are you doing this intentionally?......just pissed right now

Safari Jack - Enugu to Lagos - thanks OD! "I am going through alot of pains here. if i had known i would not have come to lagos let alone allowing myself to be starnded." - 13 days!
Safari James - Lagos to Port Harcourt to Calabar "Now they are on the street looking for where to sleep

Closed lad accounts x 18 pony Ninja United Kingdom x4 Sweden x2 China United States
I'm going shopping! $39,977.80 in fake checks
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Please post the headers.

star star

Frederick Fokker:
Dec 11, 2007

Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like AOL but from Germany to me from this two hour old email.

Quote:
Delivered-To: <baiter>@gmail.com
Received: by 10.214.241.12 with SMTP id o12cs471086qah;
Tue, 11 Nov 2008 16:13:54 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.151.102.16 with SMTP id e16mr12925447ybm.240.1226448834380;
Return-Path: <peter_(removed)@msn.com>
Received: from mx2.fanmail.com (mx2.fanmail.com
[216.180.38.177]) (This is the fanmail remailer used by connie)
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id 5si23679897gxk.77.2008.11.11.16.13.54;
Received-SPF: softfail (google.com: domain of transitioning peter_(removed)@msn.com does not designate 216.180.38.177
as permitted sender) client-ip=216.180.38.177;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=softfail
(google.com: domain of
transitioning peter_(removed)@msn.com does not
designate 216.180.38.177 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=peter_(removed)@msn.com
Received: from blu0-omc4-s8.blu0.hotmail.com (blu0-omc4-s8.blu0.hotmail.com [65.55.111.147])
by mx2.fanmail.com (Postfix) with ESMTP id 98C292F4448
for <<baiter>@aggies.com>; Tue, 11 Nov 2008 18:06:06 -0600 (CST)
Received: from BLU126-W38 ([65.55.111.137]) by blu0-omc4-s8.blu0.hotmail.com with
Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959);
Tue, 11 Nov 2008 16:13:53 -0800
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_3a97dba0-9a7b-4c1c-a36f-ff91b17b4999_"
X-Originating-IP: [172.158.38.222]
To: < [email protected]>
Subject: RE: Kawasaki
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 17:13:54 -0700
Importance: Normal
In-Reply-To: <[email protected]>
References: <[email protected]>
<[email protected]>
<[email protected]>
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 12 Nov 2008 00:13:53.0615 (UTC) FILETIME=[8BDF4DF0:01C9445B]

--_3a97dba0-9a7b-4c1c-a36f-ff91b17b4999_
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Here is the message-
Quote:
Hello again,

I have used your info to open a case at eBay International Services about this deal, they will contact you soon with everithing you have to do to get in posesion of the unit. Please let me know when you will hear from them.

Thank you verry much!

Roger The Cabin Boy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

here's mine.
Quote:
Delivered-To: [email protected]
Received: by 10.142.204.19 with SMTP id b19cs482442wfg;
Tue, 11 Nov 2008 16:37:28 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.151.42.21 with SMTP id u21mr3181376ybj.231.1226450248088;
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from blu0-omc1-s20.blu0.hotmail.com (blu0-omc1-s20.blu0.hotmail.com [65.55.116.31])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id 3si24917595gxk.86.2008.11.11.16.37.27;
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 65.55.116.31 as permitted sender) client-ip=65.55.116.31;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 65.55.116.31 as permitted sender) [email protected]
Received: from BLU126-W47 ([65.55.116.8]) by blu0-omc1-s20.blu0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959);
Tue, 11 Nov 2008 16:37:27 -0800
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Return-Path: [email protected]
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_2dd2a7cb-a224-4306-8439-edac881d6404_"
X-Originating-IP: [172.158.38.222]
To: <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: motorbike
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 17:37:27 -0700
Importance: Normal
In-Reply-To: <[email protected]>
References: <[email protected]>
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 12 Nov 2008 00:37:27.0539 (UTC) FILETIME=[D6A2FC30:01C9445E]

--_2dd2a7cb-a224-4306-8439-edac881d6404_
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

It looks like is the bit that's the German IP

I got this from a tutorial about tracing Emails

Quote:
X-Originating-IP: If you are attempting to track down an email received from a Hotmail email account, look for the X-Originating-IP header field, which will tell you the IP Address of the computer that sent the email.

He's selling a mini on craigslist too.

Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Apelord just resolved the Ip's as AOL USA, but ip-adress.com comes up Germany.

Quote:
IP address [?]: 172.158.38.222 [Whois]
IP address country: Germany
IP address state: n/a
IP address city: n/a
IP address latitude: 51.000000
IP address longitude: 9.000000
ISP of this IP [?]: America Online

I'm a bit suspicious of all those zero's though, a bit like when Gilsat reolves to the Atlantic ocean, its because its coming back as zero latitude, zero logtitude.

[email protected] googled to another Mini Cooper, (as spotted by RTCB above) this time without all the light a candle crap,I flagged it for removal. Please have a go at flagging it too. I also replied as an interested punter, no bounce as yet.

http://kingston.en.craigslist.ca/cto/905680306.html

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic