SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Mr G0mer enters the lottery business...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
dagget
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Seems that Mr G has his fingers in all sorts of sticky pies...i told my lad I could not pay him the full amount as I sent $500 to a lotto lad to get 12 million dollars. My lad has been chopped by Mr b3llo and the G0mer boiz before but i am glad he made the connection...

Bit of background..

This lad has been patiently waiting for his money......i have using him as a test for fun bait ideas that come up on the forum...sir scams dolla chop site, wrong name bait, the Gomer boiz and he never fails to deliver a laugh.

I was away a couple of days and though I would try the won the lottery modality...

Quote:
Everything is in control here we had a email secuirty breech. This is being investigated but i fear it is mr g0mer again. Better news is somone sent a message saying i won the lottery!@!@. .

Quote:
how are you today hope all is well?thanks so much for your kind and honest responds,i am very glad to hear that everything is in control that sounds very interesting.please do not respond to any email concerning lottery or any other business oportunity because mr gurmer and his gang will continue seeking for a way to still your money.all you have to do is to make sure that you make this payment as soon as possible to enable us clear this transaction and make our profit.the bank manager promised me that he will contact you to let you know the rules in this transfer of 18 million british pound and also issue you a transfer form to be filled in with your banking details to avoid wrong payment or transfer,but i am not sure if he has contacted you already.please any email that is not from me or the bank manager ,please don't respond to scam from those criminals called gurmer and bello.

Quote:
Ok I will wait to hear from mr millet. You are right these mr gomer criminals are everywhere I will not try and get the lottery winning until we habve the fund transfered. Now are you sure this email is secure?

Quote:
Dear friend,
how are you today hope fine,i got an email from the bank manager mr millet this morning and he ask for the payment slip of the money you sent before any transfer, but i could not respond to him because i don't know if you have sent money or not.please if this transaction is taking longer than expectation in your current bank or if you are finding it difficult to send money from your current bank i surggest you cash that money out from your current bank and make the transaction in any other bank in your country because this transaction is takling longer than expectation.or you can go back to the money gram office and make this transaction easily.the only problem you have is that you did not spell the recieves name correctly at the first transaction you made but if you can be able to spell this name correctly (Emmanuel chuks) i feel that will be ok and save our time in this transaction.

Quote:
What should I do with this lottery monty? I have already sent them $500 for the express transfer fee as I was assured no Mr G0mer worked there. Now when I get the $2 million from them I can send more to you to get the $18 million as I have only the $3800 left after expenses.

Quote:
have told you to forget this lottery and you wouldn't listen,this is a scam lottery you will end up loss all this money you have for this transfer in this useless lottery winning scam.there is no such money $12 million exist in lottery.please do not go further or send more money to any of them because it is not real be warned.since you said that you have $3800 left then send it through money gram so that the bank manager will understand that you are ready to pay the remaining.i hope this will be ok and please avoid this lottery for now because this is mr g0mer's gang team doing this to you.if you send this money to Emmanuel chuks today please call me and send the payment slip urgently.the bank manager told me that he have already sent the a transfer form for you to fill in your banking information and please do fill in this bank details of your in that tranfer form and send back to mr simon millet for the immediate transfer of this 18 million british pounds to your personal account as soon as possible.he gave me a 100% assurance that he will transfer this money to you immediate he recieve the payment slip of the insurance fees you send.remember that 50% of this 18 million british pounds is for you kind and honest assistance.hope to hear and recieve the slip.

Quote:
Are you sure the lottery is a scam?? They sent me a neat winning certificate and everthing. I am very unhappy with this as the 12 million would have been useful. I will have to send the remaineer to Mr chucky to expidite this transactions process.

Quote:
Dear friend
how are you today hope all is well?i know how you feel about this hole thing but please bear it in mind that i will never cheat on you or deceive you in any way. please my dear i am very glad doing business with you and i will never let you work in the wrong way thats why we are good friends.if this lottery is real i will tell you go ahead with them because i have never deceived you before and you know it. but i have found out that this lottery is a scam that is the more reason why i must tell you the truth and nothing but the truth,this winning certificate and all this information that the gave to you is fake,and was produced by mr g0mer and his gang to cheat on you the 3rd time,if you do not believe me then you will end up like what bello have just done to in the past and i will never sit here watching you spending your money into the hands of some gang of hoodlums which you will never profit anything from them.please my dear forget about the money $12 million that the told you involved it doesn't exit in any way ok? if you want to fine out this then forward all the information that they gave to you to my mail then i will inquire from the federal government and you will see that this is a scam from gomer and his gang.all you need to do is to forget this lottery because they will ask you for more money and finally the will run away like bello.

PLEASE TAKE CAER OF YOUR SELF OR I SEND TO YOU F.I.B ?

United Kingdom Closed lad accounts X24 Sand Timer 1 X 2.5 years
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr. G0m3r is everywhere and nowhere at the same time. He is the Alpha and the Omega of the 419 scam game, he is dark side and the bright side of the Force.

That's the beauty of it as GP was saying, he can be whatever you want and whatever scares your lad the most.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow Shocked he really IS everywhere ! (and calls at any nighttime) Now he even gets lottery millions...quite.
How often does he appear in Main right now, on page1? 6 times?

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I also hear he looks alot like John Belushi with a pirate hat.

pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
dagget
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Every time something strange happens in this bait it is Mr G0mer....is he also a travel agent as well.... Cool

I sent my lad this..

Quote:
I see you think Mr G0mer is behind the lottery. Is Mr Millet in this as well? Are you sure Mr g0mer made the certificate of claimings as it is very good work and most convincing. I sent him a scan of my Kellogs Mega Cool Club id to procure the settlements.

What is the best method for this. I think I should wait for you to recover the money then I can send it all at once. You don't want to keep going to the moneygramme office do you. Laughing

There also might be a way forward to this transaction, I have been invited to a conference Gahana next month and have paid alot already in accomodation expenses is that near lego wheere you are?

Sir scam.... could your mr B3llo send my lad an email saying i chopped your lotto dolla again...just to keep him on his toes...

PLEASE TAKE CAER OF YOUR SELF OR I SEND TO YOU F.I.B ?

United Kingdom Closed lad accounts X24 Sand Timer 1 X 2.5 years
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just send me an email to my Mr. B3ll0 address and I'll abuse him again.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic