SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The schoolkids´ ATM card bait - now kangaroos

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Replies in from these "office lads"...my, they are so boring, months seem like aeons to me Laughing
I think they are bispectacled, grey-suit wearing 9-5 guys who must be tax officials in their RL. Really, they are keepers, hey would be great for each other going out to a golf game or discussing the new stamp exhibition, I don´t know, Wink , they are also incredibly patient but where does this lead to? I really don´t know.
Today they advise me to go on with Mr. G; only one understood the allusion that Mr. G made about the lads f**** heir m*** p*****; the other lad is more interesting to understand the proverb "the ball is in your court now". Obviously no tennis player. Maybe he collects pink piggy banks. I better ask him tomorrow...
Quote:
Am not interested again E. Let Mr. G dispatch the ATM card to A.

Are you trying to insult me or what? Why are saying about my Mother, what try to prove to me.

Well, I don’t have your time any longer, if you like continue given the so called Mr. G, your money, you must come back to me, I can never say more than this since you refuse to follow my instruction. I wish the best with so called Mr. G.

Barry lkerne has understood after almost 6 months :
Quote:
I can see that you are not a serious person.
E,

I don't understand your point,what si the meaning of that, you said that you send money to someone that I diod not know about and you are over there telling me that he said that the ball is on my side then what do you think that I can do, so you have to go on with the person that you sent money to and live me alone.

Barri.I.

Well, I complain about how boring they are, am I better?
Quote:
Dear Sir, merhaba

I have onl yminutes now, I am with A.

i will get back to you soon after I´ll have aske Mister G for advice in this matter.

Be patience with me

I am puzzled. What have we done? You really don´t knwo G?

güle güle

OK. To do list for tomorrow :
- open Mr. G account, to do some more silly stuff Smile
- ask Barry I for pink piggy banks
- forwarding email from "Mr. G", to Reverend U, with new tips about ATM cards and an updated compliment to reverend U´s mother

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 2:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Gee whizz Frumpy. That's an awful long to do list get done in one day. Smile
You know you're not supposed to work harder than the lad. And you wouldn't want to get all confooled again by all that stress. So, just close your eyes, and pick one thing out of a hat. I have a feeling the good Barrister appreciates the slow and steady approach. Wink Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You are right Very Happy

Reverend U sent a straight boring reply but Barry offered me something to work on.
Quote:
Yes, uptill now haven't you hera from your socalled G0mer?, I await to hear from you soon.

Schadenfreude on the lad´s part Smile E is pretty quiet now....waiting for a pat on his shoulders by Barry.
Quote:
Dear Sir Honourable Barrister I,

no I haven´t. i don´t understand what´s going on. no money yet in A´s bank account

It seems I have been fallen victim to a fraud

he does n´t even reply to my many many emails

güle güle

Let´s go on from there Smile - Same email sent to Reverend U, only changed the names and wrote instead of good-bye : "Help me!" Laughing

Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is the first time that it´s not the lad ending a bait but a lad having greater perseverance and more endurance than i have. What on Earth can one do against such emails flooding in all the time, every twist NOT being questioned and the lad believing every crap I make up for the time space I need for an ordinary cup of tea? hehe
Quote:
I warned both of you
25. Okt. (Vor 12 Tagen)

Attn: Erd0g4n,

You are a useless Man, I have not never meet before in my life, [ouch. that hurts!] I warned you several times that you should stop communicating with the so called Mr. G0mer and Barrister lkeme I don’t even know how you come across them in the ATM project. Now your eyes is clear and open, you decided to go at my back for the business I introduce your girl friend Agl414. I instructed you many time how and where you are going to send the money but you keeping making mistake so now what do you want me to do?

The so called Mr. G0mer, said to you that he is going to transfer the money to Agl414’s account, am just looking at both you and Agl414, until you are through with those people that is trying to defraud you.

I said this to both of you before and I am putting it to both of you once more that no body has any right to dispatch the ATM card to the rightful beneficiary Agl414, apart from myself (U A) if you like continue given them your money that is your own business. In this case now, you have to call me so that we will discuss it over for once and for all.

Finally, STOP communicating them I don’t know and I don’t wish to know any of them, if I may ask how did they come about your contact? Am suspecting the person from the Bank, am suspecting him seriously because he told him to send the money to Australia and he went and sent the money to GHANA, when I know fully well that we did not discuss anything about GHANA. Erd0g4n, you must have to use your brain.

This is all I have for you both of you and I am ready any time any day to dispatch the ATM card to Agl414’s address, so stop falling yourself. You have to do the rightful thing I ask you to do before the ATM card will dispatch to you but you have tell yourself the truth and stop those communication those that you are sending your money to.

Now, I have give you code for Agl414’s ATM card and the code is (X511)

Call me if wants Agl414’s ATM card to dispatch to her and stop listen to side people, you will be a big loser if you continue.

Regards,

Rev. U

Then he gave me his number. I wish Dan could call him Smile as eloquent as he is (the lad. And Dan!), they are bound to like each other Laughing how about it?

Lad doesn´t give up yet, even if I don´t reply for over a week.
Quote:
What I sent to your Woman (Agal14)
27. Okt. (Vor 10 Tagen)
Attn: Erd0gan,

IT IS WHAT I SENT TO YOUR WOMAN (AGL414) THE BENEFICIARY OF THE (ATM CARD)

I never say to you for once that you should not disturb me again but all I am telling you is to arrange the money to send so that your ATM card will dispatch to you and total amount to send is 1877 Euros.

Tell Erd0, that this is what I said and once you are ready, I will advice how you are going to send the money by western union/money gram, and I will give you name to make the payment.

Finally, tell your best boy Erd0, to STOP communicating with those people Mr. G0mer and Barrister lkeme, I don’t know them and I don’t how you people come across them.

The total amount to send for the Insurance/Courier fees is 1877 Euros only.

Rev. U

Quote:
Erd0gan, what is delaying you people?.
31. Okt. (Vor 6 Tagen)

What you saying about Agl414’s ATM card that is lying down here waiting for the dispatching. Please, I need answer for this mail because I am tired of all these disappointment from you guys.

Dan, if you need a guest for next Sunday, the Reverend will all be yours!

Oh well, my reply Very Happy:
Quote:
Dear Sir U Reverend,

merhaba.

Mister G0mer keeps pestering and calling me, he asks me to send him more money.

I am ashamed of that all, i truely believe Mister G0mer is a lire.

Am Agl414 and me still accepted by you?

güle güle

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What if Dan called as Mr. Gomer, and bragged about how much money he got from them, and how he was going to get some more, too? Acting all jolly and friendly, though, like he was the lad's buddy and not the evil chopper? Be shocked if the lad asked him why he is "stealing from his brother" (the lad), and saying stuff like, well it's all "our" money afterall, isn't it? What's mine is yours, right? You should be happy for me! Come on! Be happy, g-man! I'd be happy for you, if you got the money, instead of me! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah Very Happy if Dan be in it! PM sent!

The Reverend is giving me a lot of tips how to avoid Mr. G0rner in the future Laughing
Quote:
Now, what do you people want me to do?
22:24 (Vor 15 Stunden)

Attn: E,

No, you have not started until you keep on sending the so called Mr. G0rner, your money, why should both of you accepted by me now? Is now that you will know that he is a lire but I have been telling both of you to stay very clear from the person but you people did not listen to a full like me. (hahaha)

If I may ask how much did you sent to him so far. I warned you several times that I don’t know the person and I did not ask any body to contact you or call you on my behalf but you still have deaf ears..

Now, what do you people want me to do?

I want you to do this and try doing it very fast, changing your telephone number immediately so that he will not have access to call you, if possible change your email address and once you change it try and forward it to me immediately so that I will be communicating you from there.

Finally, if you want take word fine if you don’t want that is OK by me, I said this to you before and I am repeating it to both of you once again that no body, I said no body has any right to dispatch A’s ATM card apart from my very self, if like take if don’t forget it. I have spoken. (Hugh!)

Rev. U

He´s a beau Very Happy

Sent him this:
Quote:
Dear honorable Reverend,
A sent him over 1500 Euro since we thought it was your secretary.

Taman, i will do as you order. expect my next email from my new secret email that none of my friends even gets no even A.

If I sell my cell phone now I am sure i will get some starting money.

shall I go to the police office about Mister G and Barrister I?

I want to be a good Man in life

güle güle

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Go through it carefully and call me/Reply?
17:11 (Vor 8 Stunden)

Attn: En,

I will do the investigation myself, what you will do for me now is to give me his name, address and his telephone number I will do the report myself but how could you people do a thing like that? You though that he is my secretary? And it did not occur to you to ask me and find out first before given him any money or have you forgotten that I have been directing you to send the money to Australia.

The money, when is it going to be ready by next week?

E, frankly speaking am fade up for the whole thing, at least with this 1500Euros you sent to him and additional 500Euros would have been enough to do the insurance coverage and dispatch the ATM card to you people, look at what you people have cost, well the ball is now on your court to play it very well, raise the money and let me know about it then I will direct you how to send it this time. The only problem you people have is not taken my directives if not you wouldn’t have make a mistake and send your money to a wrong person.

If you tell Police, they mighty collect the whole information and divert the ATM card to themselves that is why you should leave the matter for me to handle it myself.

NOW, WE NEED TO TALK ON PHONE TIME TO TIMETHIS TIME, HAD IT BEEN YOU ARE TAKING THOSE MY CALLS, I WOULD HAVE KNOW WHEN YOU ARE MAKING THOSE MISTAKE. (CALL ME AS SOON AS YOU READ THIS MAIL, YOU HAVE TO DO IT)

Re-confirm your cell phone number to me immediately and tell me when to call and talk to you. And finally, don’t allow my mails to stay 2 days before replying it, it bring this transaction back wards. There is no time again, the year is rounding up and if you did not do anything fast between now and 2-3 weeks times, I mean you will find it very difficult to receive the ATM card.

Rev. U

Laughing So I shall let him do the police work, giving Mr. G0rner´s addy and number over to him? Laughing

Dan, interested to be Mr. G0rner?

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is too funny, Frumpy. No matter what happens, he always forgives the schoolboys. Now that I'm one, too, I hope i don't do anything wrong. I do like your pet, and wouldn't want to upset him further. Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Business must not be too well, he sent a lotto format to A today !

@SlapHappy, I´d be happy if you just be a schoolmate of mine,make up whatever name you wish.

About how we try to get the money together, I was thinking of some Erich Kästner modality ("Emil and the detectives"), who try to catch pickpockets to get the reward for them from the police. Crazy enough? Laughing
We can just as well fly to Taka Tuka Land to find my father, a professional pirate...

So far, sent him this:
Quote:
Dear honourable Reverend u,
I will send you a safe email soon as soon as A and i have worked out how.

PLEASE don´t send any more emails to here AND to A´s email, for secürity reasons!!

Back very very soon

güle güle

His phone number, well, I´ve just passed it on to Dan, if he wishes to test his G0rner voice Laughing

If Dan finds no time, i could just call him as "Herr Helmut G0rner" myself Very Happy

notobescammed
Radio Man

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, I'm all over this...

I like playing the terrible theif but can surely dress it up and be all nicey nicey to him... that will surely wind him up!

you are trying to ask me if Iam a robber? is this correct? - Dr Usman
My own version meaning of the word (SCAM) {The Transaction you will start that will never end! - Kw3s1
Sometimes the truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off - Kw3s1

Pith Helmet Birthday Safari - Co Bait with FrumpyBB and Redshoes17

Click here to support 419Eater.com Nurse Nastys Audi TT
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the call as Mr. G0rner, Dan Very Happy
http://media.putfile.com/show_311567_rev_usman
As it happens, the same minute you called him (!) he sent E an email !!
Quote:
OK, AM WAITING
20:46 (Vor 21 Minuten)

OK, am waiting but I don’t like the way A, is responding, tell her please and I wouldn’t want both of you to make mistake again this time. I want to make sure the ATM card gets to you people with out much delay this time and you should make it very snappy.

Rev. U

Too bad he hung up but I think he´s understood who has called him Smile
Now E needs to open a new secure email and complain about these pesky Mr. G0rner calls, too Wink

EDIT Done and sent him this Laughing
Quote:
Dear honourable Reverend U,

i will do exactly as instructed. I trust you.

Please do not write Aa any more under her email of gmail. We are giving up our old email accounts after we have recieved an email from Mr. G ... he threatens us...we are scared of him and think it was a BIG mistake ever replying his email. i accused him he is not real and now he threatens us

mister g has called me 10 times today, he says he will get even our 500 Euros, this means he has read A email

we will tell no one this email address here which is new

We will never let Mr. G call or email us any more this way.

Nw what do you instruct us next, Sir?

güle güle

I wonder if he even understood who called him half an hour ago Laughing

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Frumpy - OOO! I wanna be Emil Tischbein, and paint a moustache on a monument! This guy will believe anything. Why not! Laughing
I love the moral of the story, "Never send cash — always use a money order." Laughing

Great call Dan. I think the enormity of who Rev. has talked to will sink in, soon enough. Very Happy

Safari Issac to Chad
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great Very Happy Then get a nice character name please and help me to try to get the 500 Euro together. It´s an enormous amount, after all, about 50 weeks of pocket money! It will be 100 weeks if E realizes his scooter project, and 150 if he realizes another camping trip with his gf A.
I think the Reverend needs to know about what troubles we are going through for him Laughing

EDIT This now out to introduce my friend Emil
Quote:
my friend Emil can possibly borrow me the amount if you allow me to inform him

Dear honourable Sir,

merhaba, I have never been lazy, i have told Mr. G0rner he is a lire.
You can see I have a supersecret new email address speedymail.org
I want and I need to get this business done.
Can i ask Emil if he helps me? his parents have more money than mine

your partner E

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now, all I have to do is ask my parents... Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Re: Ready it and call me/Urgent Reply Show full header

Look, is not a matter of you trust me, what am doing with both of you is real and legal only that you people refuse to follow my directives that is my annoyance.

First of all am very happy to follow my instruction and if you continue this way in no distant time the ATM card will dispatch to you.

Again, I want both of you to block the old e-mail address so that the so called Mr. G0rner, will not have access again to send mails there, do that immediately.

You are asking me whether you should tell your friend Emil to borrow you money. If you know that you can raise the needed money from him then what are you waiting for? But you have to be very careful this time.

You said he called you 10 times yesterday and you pick his calls? Then why is it that when ever I called you, you will not pick my calls? This is where you are getting is very wrong and I pray that you should not make such mistakes again.

Now, give me your phone number to call and talk to you and nothing stops you from calling me and find out the situation of the ATM card.

There is something I want to find out from you but I will ask you about it if I talk to you on phone that means try and give me call immediately you through this mail.

Finally, make sure you raise the money on or before Friday this week, then I will direct you on how you are going to make the payment this time. You should not make mistake this E, and you have to promise me that no mistake again.

Rev. U

He is trying to make me curious so I call him...the problem is that E´s voice was e6ffdyr0, so how about me calling him as Emil, SH?
I replied:
Quote:
Dear Sir honourable Reverend U,

merhaba! I am so greatful for your trust still in us.

First my great new personal news :

A says as soon as she has the ATM card, she will be my fiancee !!!

Isn´t that grand? oooo insch´allah, she is cok güzel, so cok güzel, I should send you her picture if you know what I mean.

Emil is a good man, I just ordered him to send me 500 Euros he´s still having but can you please email him, too? So that he sees it´s important? I have promised him 1000 Euro for his 500 i need til Friday!

I hav also ordered A NEVER to reply Mr. G any more. i think she should also sell her computer to be extra secure, what do you think?

I can not give you any phne number of mine righ tnow since i have sold my cell phone für Mr. Gr money, remember? I can order Emil to call you, however, if you wish.

Have to go back in class. I have maths now, I h8 it LOL

your partner, E

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
If you know that you can raise the needed money from him then what are you waiting for?
I'm so happy to see this! Laughing

If you want to call him as me, ok, Frumpy. Just do a real high squeeky kind of voice. Then, if I ever get off my butt and get Skype later, I'll just imitate your Emil voice. I'm sure he won't notice... Wink Cool

Safari Issac to Chad
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Re: Everything is ready now so arrange the money. Show full header

E, am not sending any mail to him because I don’t know him so you try all you could to raise the money from him and let me know so that I will direct you how to send it this time. You have to be very careful this time and you should disclose this to any body for the safety of the transaction.

You did right thing to order A, not to reply the so called Mr. G again, made her to understand the danger if she continue communicating with him.

Okay, since you can not give me any phone number of yours, then why don’t you call me from you end at least we need to talk. Well, you can ask your friend E to call me but let 2 of you call me together so that I will use the opportunity to talk to both of you, then I will know when the money will be ready to send or what do you think?

I have spoken with the Senate President that you are ever ready to follow our instruction so that we will dispatch your ATM card to you and he ask him how ready are you, I told him that both of you are ready this time.

Rev. U

Oh, he also remembered an old part of the story:
Quote:
Re: Why can't A, withdraw money from her account? Show full header

Er, there was a time A, told me that he have about 100,000.00 Euros in her account, why don’t you people withdraw the needed money form her account at least when the ATM card gets to her she can replace it back,. I just suggested it if it can work out than telling so many people about this or what do you think?

Just make sure you get the money between tomorrow and Friday then I will send you information that you will use to send it across.

Rev. U

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Emil is too impatient to wait for Rev. U to write to him, so he writes first.
Quote:
from Emil Tischbein
to reven usman
date Mon, Nov 10, 2008 at 2:48 PM
subject money to Erdogan ok?

Reven Usman,

Erdogan tol mee u need money fro him. i think i get money ok? my mommy daddy rich. i ask them for money ok? so i give 500 to Erdogan he give 1000 back. good deel, yeas.

Pees and luv,

Emil
Laughing

Frumpy gave me a pic to use for Emil, but I'll wait to see if he asks for it.
No sense speeding this bait along too quickly, is there? Laughing

edit: Ok, I'll show you guys the pic Frumpy found for Emil. He's a chick magnet, just like me! Cool

Safari Issac to Chad
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Actually, I wished Tom Kaulitz http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tokio_Hotel to be Emil, but never mind Very Happy :

A is writing, too Very Happy
Quote:
I´m sooo happy...
...that you are still with us. I have not dared to go into my emails for 2 weeks now or so.
Can you imagine how shocked we were about Mister G´ emails?

I will NEVER want to see him again!

E is really doing his best Smile do you already know the GREAT BIG NEWWS lol ?
As soon as I have my valuable card from you, we are going to do a BIG party !!

E´s just home with Emil since he´s got his laptop now. Emil said he can help til Friday

I want to live ion London later! Berlin is such a shitty dirty town!!! London is so cool and stylish and I want to see all the clubs together with E and we are going to be living BIG!

I hate school as much as E does, he is such a good man to me, he adores me, do you have a sister or a daughter, Sir? Can I have her email?

Love, A

EDIT E looks like Eko Fresh : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eko_Fresh
This is A - in real life Yvonne Catterfeld : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yvonne_Catterfeld

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Reply to A ^^ Smile
Quote:
Re: Raise the money and have your ATM card dispatched to you Show full header

Attn: A,

My only happiness is that you people have realize that doing something with so called Mr. G, will make you people to continue loosing your money to him because I don’t know him and never wish to come across him.

You approved ATM card is still with the presidency and once you arrange the money and send it down, you will just give me 24hrs the ATM card will dispatch to your mailing address in Berlin.

If you people can arrange the money and send it on or before this coming Friday at least by Saturday I will try all I could to dispatch it to you. Once you are through let me know so that I give name that you will use to make the payment.

Yes, I have a daughter and her is ShirIey Usman and her Email address: [email protected].
Does this mean I have to chat like a girl now? oh no...

Look, I don’t want to hate School because going to School will make you what you will be in future so my dear be very serious with your studies. My daughter just enters into University and she wants to a Doctor.

Rev. U

Well, at least one sensible sentence from the Reverend Very Happy

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
My only happiness is that you people have realize that doing something with so called Mr. G, will make you people to continue loosing your money to him because I don’t know him and never wish to come across him
Is this the one that makes sense, Frumpy? Smile

Well, Reven wrote back to Emil and he had a reply. Sorry about the name change, Rev. U. Smile
Quote:
subject Re: money to Erdogan ok?

Thanks for your mail and I am very happy that you have agreed to help your friends by raising the money and I will instruct them to give you more than 1000 Euros when the ATM card finally gets to them OK.

How old are you my dear?

Regards,

Usman Abubakar.
=====
from Emil Tischbein
to Reven
date Mon, Nov 10, 2008 at 7:00 PM

subject money ok than.

Dear Reven Usles Abuukker,

How mutch mor than 1000 euros you tink? can you make them give me mor? i would lik that. How about 3000 euros?

I have veery expeensive girl. She lik nicese tings, know u? I by her tings lot of time.

I am yet 17 years soon be. Yo cee me width my girlfrens? pretty, veery, yeas? I luv all of them. mak them happy veery.

Pees and luv

Emil
Laughing Attached the pic of Emil above.^^ Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He is a bit confused with you Very Happy
Quote:
Re: Should I send the name? Show full header

E,

This is what your friend Emil sent to me below:
<snipped>

E, how old is your Friend Emil? And am you remember that the total amount is 1,877 Euros? When is it going to be ready?

Your girl friend A, email me from her own new email address and I have replied her immediately, I just told that you people should hurry up and raise the money so that the ATM will dispatch to her on or before this coming Friday.

I did not not reply your friend Emil, just make sure you raise some money from him and tell him that I will let you and A, to give him more than 1000 Euros when the ATM card gets to your people. Can both of you call me by tomorrow.

Should I send you the name that you will use to send the money?

Rev. U

Quote:
Or do you want me to reply Emil mail?

Wow - he is quick! Of course I am honoured that SlapHappy palays a part in the game, so the lad needs to reply him and best have everything explained all over again in his own words. - This lad is useless for forms and travels but he likes to write all night long emails, this talent should not be wasted!
IIRC, the original 1929 Emil gang were 24 kids...do we get that many baiters together, haha?

Last edited by FrumpyBB on Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:35 am; edited 1 time in total
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, he no unnerstan my enlish? barrister lazy? I sent Reven dis den:
Quote:
to reven
date Mon, Nov 10, 2008 at 7:32 PM
subject Re: money to Erdogan ok?
mailed-by gmail.com

hide details 7:32 PM (1 minute ago) Reply

Dear Reven Uman,

I will get 500 euro from my parents tomorrow. no worries. I wil make Erdogan and u happy to get money, ok? then, you make sure i get 3000 euros back, ok?

I will ask them and give the money to my friends.

Pees and luv,

Emil
500 euros, tomorrow, unnerstan now idiotboi? Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

E sent him this:
Quote:
Dear Sir honourable Reverend U,
merbaha. Just ran to a school computer because i have sold my computer to Emil for good money.
A cannot get her savings account until she is 18 she says, which is still one and a half years away
No worry, we will manage!

i asked you to also convince Emil of the utmost uirgency of this immediate money situation, you are a money person, you can convince him to habd me out the 500 Euros on Friday, he will get 1000 from me that A wil l ive me as soon as you have dispachted her valuable ATM card

have to catch the bus now

You can trust Emil. he will believe you and not tell anything to not anybody, io ordered him to write you, has he?
güle güle

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks, Frumpy. Yes, he did write to me. You are very persuasive. Wink
Quote:
subject Re: You people should please hurry it up.{I'm trying, really I am} Laughing

Attn: Emil,

Make sure you give Erdogan, the 500 Euros if receive it from your Mother tomorrow so that I will direct him how to send it because I have told him that you said, your Mother will give you 500 Euros tomorrow and I have also told him that they will give you 3500 Euros when the ATM card gets to them and you should not disclose this to any person for security reasons.

Can I have you mobile cell phone number to call and talk to you? Or can as well call me on my cell phone number below.

Rev. Usman Abubakar,
Manager Swift Card Consultant Payment Center

Phone: +234-xxx-xxx-xxxx

Girls, girls, girls! Oh how Emil loves the girls. And they love him. Cool
Quote:
Dear Reve U,

My parent get mad fore me lastt nite. I staa with girlfrens mine, late come home after midnite. I ask for 500 euros they laugh at me, say "no chance, Casanova. go to room now."
I ask grannie this morn she say no 500 euro, to to me. i mad at them now. reve u.

So what to do now? grannie has shoebox of money under bed. lots euros she has many thosands think I. shold I steal some for while and pay her bak later? what say u? I want to help my frens, but wrong to take money if you pay back, ok? I don't know what I shold do now. Take grannie money tonight?

I Mad becase they tink I spen too muuch time with my girlfrens. I like my girlfrens. They are nice and soft to me. I like touch, kiss them a lot. I drink beer with them have fun dance too.

prents ar mean to me today. let me know what I do next.
Girlfren has my phon, i let her borrow it caase she buy me beer. cant call now ok?

Pees and luv

Emil Smile
Laughing This is fun, Frumpy. And now he assures me of 3500 Euros in repayment for my 500! 700% of my investment! Awesome! This will keep the girls around and happy! Very Happy

Safari Issac to Chad
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic