SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Auto-chop modality available (Now with DIY!)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
rackingguy
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No worries if "Barrister" B04f0 twigs. He and his buddy thought they were smart and could sniff out a rat, but at least I got the good barrister to go play on M T C N S3cur3 for about an hour. He thought I was using k 7 for my phone number, and I told him that I used to live in Seattle. At least he's responding to you. There's a shred of doubt in his mind. He might think that I'm a food, but if G0dfr3y is talking about the money he just picked up, W1ll14m might think twice about whether or not that M T C N S3cur3 was the real deal.

Either way, it's fun as heck to watch!

"May i bring to your notice for the very last time that i will not in any way tolerate your bullshits with impostors you are dealing with From Nigeria."
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, he's seriously wondering what the heck is going on.

BTW, I notice you're from Charlottesville. I used to live in the Staunton area until about 6 years ago.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
rackingguy
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ SSA--I went to grad school here and never left. I like Staunton but never really get over there. What made you leave?

WRT Mr. B04f0, I'm going to say that Mr. G0m3r told me to make future payments to him and that I was to pay him $5,000 for him to secure my travel to Ghana. There are two trunks in Ghana loaded with money which V1kt0r is supposed to fly to Ghana to get. There's another guy in the background, J0n4th4n Ach4mp0ng, so I'm going to try to link him in there as well.

You'll also be getting another one to Chr1st14n A1d tomorrow (V1kt0r, being a man of God, doesn't work on Sundays). The guy's name is Dr. R0b3rt Br1ggs. The back story is that he sent me a fake bank site (killed) that V1kt0r gave all of his account information. Then, he (Br1ggs) asked for $500, but V1kt0r goofed up and sent $5,000. He's been to M T C N S3cur3 twice now and is seriously ticked at "losing his eyesight" for that "puzzle." So, I told him that G0dfr3y picked up the cash, and he hasn't responded. The G0m3rb0yz must have gotten the M T C N cracking information from that website which went down...for shame...

"May i bring to your notice for the very last time that i will not in any way tolerate your bullshits with impostors you are dealing with From Nigeria."
Internetserviceprovidings
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yo Dude P4ul Sm1th needs cash to send my ATM card but he can't use the secure site so i told him Chuck will look after the money till he picks it up

Baitmaster General
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm going to use one of those if that's ok. Been off the scambaiting horse a few months now, but getting gradually back into it.

Still some way off chopping any of mine, but I'll let you know in advance when it's happening.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just used it to chop one of my lads. He hasn't really come across as all that stressed yet, just asking for the details of the chopper from my victim. I then sent this back to him from the vic account, this should really fire him up:

Quote:
You should have all of Mr. B3llo's information, he works in your office. This is insanity. What kind of joker are you? No wonder people say that Nigeria is the worst country in the world. After all the illiterates and scammers, are there any honest and smart people left? I honestly think my dog could do a better job of bringing me my ATM card than you could.

pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
Firbuz
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, when I’ve sent lads for a ride in the autochoper it’s in response to an email from Barrister b3l1o from their firm. If they have email letterhead, then B.B.’s email had the same one. They got hacked, not me.

Closed lad accounts×14 United Kingdom United States
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dude you roasted that boy Ibrahim so hard bow_down

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

All my scripts were borrowed from Devguy or stolen from scammers who sent me insults. The one I sent out that you saw is my favorite.

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr. Ibrahim is wanting me to call him. I told him he was a small boy and that he had his job cut by someone much bigger than him.

LetsGoYanks
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can't wait to use this!
dagget
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Still having fun here with my lad after he was dolla chopped br mr b3llo some weeks back...just told him i could not send him all the money as I sent $500 to a lotto lad...

Quote:
Dear friend
how are you today hope all is well?i know how you feel about this hole thing but please bear it in mind that i will never cheat on you or deceive you in any way. please my dear i am very glad doing business with you and i will never let you work in the wrong way thats why we are good friends.if this lottery is real i will tell you go ahead with them because i have never deceived you before and you know it. but i have found out that this lottery is a scam that is the more reason why i must tell you the truth and nothing but the truth,this winning certificate and all this information that the gave to you is fake,and was produced by mr gomer and his gang to cheat on you the 3rd time,if you do not believe me then you will end up like what bello have just done to in the past and i will never sit here watching you spending your money into the hands of some gang of hoodlums which you will never profit anything from them

PLEASE TAKE CAER OF YOUR SELF OR I SEND TO YOU F.I.B ?

United Kingdom Closed lad accounts X24 Sand Timer 1 X 2.5 years
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ sam

Hillarious dude

LetsGoYanks
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

sir scam alot - i just sent you an autochop oppurtunity. Please bcc me so I can see the carnage. They are a netherlands lottery so I'm not sure if it will work the same, I've never used this. Smile
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Just took care of it. He wanted my contact info, he got it. Ok, it's another lad's number. I'm sure he'll call and sort it out.

thalidomide child
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This still going on?
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes. Send me a PM with the name of your character and the name of your lad. Respond to your lad's email and BCC me, I'll handle the chop.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic