SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Holidays from hell

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd start at the head office.

Head Office in Lancashire
Pontins Ltd
Sagar House
PR7 5PH - Eccleston (Chorley)
Lancashire
Tel. 01257 452452
Fax. 01257 453030

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Different holiday horror story...

My sister and her family were going fine with a European holiday taking in London, Paris, the Alps (my nephew is a Tour De France fan) and Venice; but two days into their Venice stay, my brother-in-law developed acute pancreatitis and had to be taken to hospital by water-ambulance.

The two kids had to return as unaccompanied minors (all went well) and my sister remained in Venice to wait for BiL to recover. Well, news just in that he's out of ICU and able to eat after a fashion.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

At the end of March :
Holiday resort chain Pontin’s has been bought by investment and management company Ocean Parcs for an undisclosed sum.

The new owners plan to re-vitalise the brand, with a vision of capturing the burgeoning market for value and environmentally conscious holidays in the UK.

The business, comprising seven holiday village sites around the UK has been acquired with the assistance of finance from Abbey UK Corporate Banking.

Ocean Parcs was formed by former Pontins CEO Graham Parr, Ian Smith, Clarke Osborne and John Parr, combining a wealth of experience and knowledge of the leisure, consumer and property development industries.

£46M it cost them.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
larry
Old Telecom Guy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 7:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Kids! back to the car!
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"Ocean Parks" eh? Probably a rip off on Center Parcs but a good idea anyway. We stayed at a couple of CPs in the UK and had a great time. The days of the 1950s great British holiday camp are long gone.

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Yastreb, a very painful and scary thing

We used to go to Haven at Ayr.
Tesco vouchers got us a great deal ( dont think they do it any more )
Anyway for a fixed rate we had 8 in the caravan ( us and kids and a couple of their pals ), kids clubs and swimming included
The entertainment varied from wrestlers to panto and " singers "

of course the drinks in the nightclub was where they generated revenue

But it was wonderful countryside, Burns Cottage, Electric Brae etc
oh and there were bats flying around at night, made me feel right at home
Very Happy

The worst holiday accomodation I've seen was when eldest went to New York
Exposed wires, dirty sheets , lift (elevator ) out of order but no warning across the door, wasnt the bed and breakfast etc etc
She still had a fantastic time seeing the sights of NY, being with friends.
Came home to a rail strike
Luckily she knew someone with a Volvo to pick them all up at Glasgow airport to take them home to Stirling
Catcher In The Lie
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 1:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

As stated many times above, please post on the appropriate forum/s about these nightmares on Tripadvisor. It will help many.

I've been a member for several years, and have learned a ton there - and am now learning a ton here.

An aside, since TripAdvisor is a travel related site, in terms of scams, well.... just go to the NYC forum, a MAJOR travel destination modality for scammers, (because of laws unique to the city) - Type in 'apartment rentals' and see the plethora of names you can harvest!

Of course, travel scammers target all major tourist cities in the world, but if you haven't already, you will see how it has become more and more prevalant, especially there.
baiter_boi
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Trip Advisor review has been live for a few days now...
http://tinyurl.com/67d7ek

This is the reply I recieved to my initial complaint to them....

Quote:
Dear Mr X

Re: Southport Holiday Centre

Thank you for your recent corrospondence following your stay at our Southport Holiday Centre.

Firstly, may I say how dissapointed we were that you found it necessary to write to us concerning your visit to our Southport Holiday Centre, and we regret that you have found cause for complaint. Our aim is to ensure that all our guests have an enjoyable stay and it is dissapointing to us when this does not occur whatever the reason.

We were very sorry to learn of the problems you encountered with the accomodation you were allocated and we have noted the points that you have raised. It is our intention that all accomodation is fully prepared for incoming guests and that no problems will be encountered. In the circumstances we can now only offer our sincere apologies that this was not the case.

We regret your dissapointment with the quality of food and service in our Queen Victoria Restaurant and we have noted all the points you have made.. and we regret that this aspect of your stay should prove disappointing and trust that no similar problems will arise in the future.

Your comments with regard to a member of staff has prompted some concern. Any critiscm of staff is taken very seriously by this company and every effort is made to investigate the criticism thoroughly, with disciplinary action being taken where proven necessary.

Nevertheless, we can assure you that all your comments have been taken very seriously and the Senior Managment concerned with the specific areas of your complaint have been advised in order they may review the matters acordingly. We would also like to stress that customer comments like yours are monitored, as we endevour to maintain and improve the standard of holidays offered to guests. Pontin's continues to invest heavily in the refurbishment of our accomodation and facilites in order to bring them up to the expected standards, and rescources are also invested in the staff-training programme in order to enhance our guest care.

We do value our guests and try our best to ensure that their stay with us is as enjoyable as possible. In view of your dissapointment on this occasion we have enclosed a £50.00 Holiday Voucher which we invite you to use against the cost of another holiday.

Meanwhile, our apologies once again that you have found it necessary to write a letter of this nature in the first instance. We can assure you that we do look forward to welcoming you to one of our locations at some time in the future.

Customer Care Manager

To add insult to injury they even forgot to enclose the £50 discount voucher Very Happy

The youtube video has over 500 hits now (many from here) so thanks to all that have viewed and helped get the word out.
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=msaofq0sf68

<i><b>your mother was raped by a gang of imbecile and gave birth to a degenerate mother f****r like you<b></i>

New to 419? Sign up for a mentor
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Charming. They ruin your holiday and then engage an illiterate to respond to your complaints:

* dissapointed/dissapointing
* accomodation
* endevour
* facilites
* Managment
* critiscm

Quote:
Firstly, may I say how dissapointed we were that you found it necessary to write to us

Translation: Why don't you f**k off and stop bothering us.

Quote:
Your comments with regard to a member of staff has prompted some concern.

Translation: Watch what you're saying, there are such things as libel laws.

The rest is pure (badly-spelled) form letter. It's truly adding insult to injury. They obviously pay as little attention to answering complaints as they do to looking after customers in the first place.

I should write back and say how much you regret that they couldn't find the time to find a native English-speaker to answer your complaints. Tell them you are going to put this response onto TripAdvisor, as well.

In short, bait them. Cool

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Your fifty pound payoff reminds me of the $50 gift certificate I received from Dollar Rent a Car. I had paid for a rental and when I got to the rental desk, an evening newsreader was yelling at the manager about their renting out her reserved car. My car was not reserved, it was paid for months in advance. They had no cars. They sent us to another company with a voucher, but that agency was also out of cars. When I returned to the first desk the same TV celebrity was ahead of me verbally slapping the manager. She promised TV coverage of the ineptitude. The best part of that was the celebrity was bring out all of my points, so I did not have to. She was yelling so loudly, security came over, but of course recognized her and stood back. My contention was that I did not have a reservation, but a contractual agreement, my loss of use would be compensated by them. I should have called a limo service. I never did cash out the $50 but did have Dollar pay for all of my rental costs.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic