SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Czech-based scammer?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dr. Max Wieldruk
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 9:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Let me introduce you to my present bait's 'banker':

Nothing out of the ordinary as baits go. All bankers at Barclay's use free mailaccounts and Western Union to receive advance fees. Wink
One detail was a new twist for me. His e-mail resolves to the Czech republic:
193.86.238.3 (EHLO mail.pipni.cz)
A DNS check made it clear that his internet provider is indeed based in Prague.
Of course lads have been known to operate from West Africa, London, Amsterdam, Spain... I haven't come across any lads so far who worked from the Czech Republic. Are they spreading over Europe?

(And for those who were wondering: I've never stopped baiting although I play with the lads on a more irregular basis now than I used to. And that's why I don't post in the forums very frequently any more, but I'm a regular visitor here of course.)

- What happen because we where at the Airport to pick you up as we schadule but we could not found you. (Evans William)

Netherlands 2x| Safari 1x, Amsterdam-Delfzijl, 250 km Mortar x12
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 9:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's nice to see you back Dr Max. Smile

I've seen a few Czech republic lads over the last year... not common, but certainly there. I think I've seen maybe 3 or so. And they were all Prague based.

I find it interesting that your lad has an inner London Phone number, a proper landline. It may of course be portable, it belongs to a provider I've not heard of. Digital Mail limited.

Edit: I see Digital Mail are just DM club.... so no news there then. Rolling Eyes

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
Freddy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think that is a fake site that is hosted on pipni.cz and is apparently still alive. Lad sites hosted on Pipni are somewhat common. I don't think that the lad is in the Czech Republic though. But that's just me. Wink

AA419 DB: http://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=30208

Star Mortar pony pony Closed lad accounts Cellphone x3 Star Purple Flower

THIS IS THE END OF YOUR LIFE. YOU HAVE ONLY 3 DAYS TO BE IN GRAVE. JUST GO AND GET YOUR SELF A NICE COFEE

Lion will soon consume you and you will have sex as you delight more on that with the dead
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK
Someones got to say it...

Its a standard Czech bait
Laughing

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=134337
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Said the fugitive dwarf from Prague; "Won't you please cache this small Czech?"

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Said the fugitive dwarf from Quebec,
Won't you cash this valueless cheque?
When it passes the test,
Then send me the rest,
And turn your life into a wreck.
(Sorry, it's Sunday a.m. and I'm waiting for Calzaghe v Jones) Smile

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
Just Jane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 1:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well in the US, we just call them 'bad Czechs' Wink

Mortar x 18 Closed lad accounts x 64 United Kingdom Malaysia Senegal Liberian Flag United States China Nigeria Spain South Africa Togo Benin Ghana United Arab Emirates Germany cameroon pony Mc Fry Easter Egg
Winner of the Summer Challenge Prize August 2008
Pith Helmet - St4nley's Xmax Adventure - I am suppose to be your Lover and not your house lad. - St4nley
Golden Pith Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Cotonou to Lome x2, Cotonou/Lagos/Abuja/Yankari, Cotonou/Parakou, Lagos/Maiduguri, Lagos/Douala, Dakar/Gambia/Keyes - Hector w/ team Hectard
Safari Barack Obama Scammed - Benin-Lagos-Maiduguri 'Oh Shit' - Hon. M4rtins
Safari Cotonou/Lome - D Brown
Sand Timer Hector Sand Timer Dr David O
full auto
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Not that a lad would be this paranoid, but it does make me wonder if he's using a proxy to make it look Czech. Also see this. Being close to Romania, which is a hotbed for a lot of our site oriented scams it does not seem outside of the realm of possibility to have a few scammers located there. Have you tried readnotify? I don't know how that would work against a proxy but it'd be worth a shot if you're trying to confirm that undying curiosity.

Edit: I don't think you'll be getting email from this guys domain anytime soon. Just saw Freddy's post (beat me to it!). That domain was hosted on pipni.cz, a czech host. Might explain the IP.

Of concern though, you posted this on the 8th, site according to the DB is dead on the 10th. If you keep getting email from this domain please let a site killer know as it's host jumped to get rehosted or pipni's not doing the wonderful job that they usually do.
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That map must be old. The Czechoslovakia split into two countries: The Czech Republic and Slovakia and it's been like that since 1992.

Yeah. I had a ladess named "Princess King Dioka" who's first email account was from a hungarian email but she change her email to yahoo.fr and finally to gmail. She did come from Burkina Faso though.
4X1X9
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dr. Max Wieldruk wrote:
I haven't come across any lads so far who worked from the Czech Republic.

Wouldn't have thought they would have dared try. An elderly Czech victim of a 419 scam shot Nigerian diplomat Michael Wayid dead in Prague after his bank account was drained by someone posing as a senior Nigerian official. The Czech man it seems went to get his money back but as far as anyone knows Wayid was an innocent party; very sad case Sad

http://www.wired.com/culture/lifestyle/news/2003/02/57760

You will have to munch the statistics of the transfer so I can give to them - Mr. James Hessom Hessom

If not that you only hide behind computer and be playing prawns with us - Benny Clifford

Pith Helmet France - Luxembourg

Closed lad accounts x26 - 2012 Closed lad accounts x258 - 2013
Closed lad accounts x263 - 2014 Closed lad accounts x160 - 2015
Closed lad accounts x204 & x1 - 2016
Closed lad accounts x177 - 2017 Closed lad accounts x81 - 2018
Closed lad accounts x85 - 2019 Closed lad accounts x9 -2020
(Grand Total Closed lad accounts 1,262) Golden Pig
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic