SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

First scam ended. Some trophies but lad got bored.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ariyeo
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Carrot, The burser will get back to him soon-ish...

Quote:
Hi Devon,

Good to hear from you. I was afraid that you had decided that you would be unable to assist me any further with this project. Thank you for getting those forms back to me, it definitely looks right at a casual glance, so I will pass these on to the panel now by email and I think they will be assessed on Thursday, so expect to hear back from me on Friday with the approval of the panel and any requested amendments.

I note that at least on artist would like to study in a different country, can you ask that artist which country and ask him what travel documents he currently owns so we can begin to assess what assistance he will need to study elsewhere (be it a passport, visa, accommodation). I ask for this now, before he is accepted officially, on the basis that these documents can take some time to acquire and I would need to get the ball rolling as soon as practical.

regards and hope you are well.

Jane.
Ariyeo
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Visa forms away!

Quote:
Hi jane,
well 2 of the artsit would love to study in uk and 1 in usa and the other one would love to remain here. the one that wants to school in usa would need help with his passport, visa, accomodation etc. And i know you are in a very good position to help him with this. you can get back to me asking all the informations you need to know about him.
looking forward to read from you.
Ariyeo
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Provisionally all looks good.

Quote:
Hi Devon,

I can get those forms to you for the artist asap. I will attach them as three different forms, home study, usa, uk. For now I have attached the welcome letter for students.

I have passed on the explorations to the council and if they are not too busy then I might even here back from them after lunch today. If not, as I said, you will know the latest on friday.
Ariyeo
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Problems, problems, problems.

Quote:
Hi Devon,

Just heard from the council and the word is that they like your artists on the whole and would be interested in them all progressing to the next stage of the assessment. The final assessment before scholarships are decided. Jolly well done there!

There have been a few points highlighted which need amending, and if the confusion was caused by me not explaining properly then I apologise. There is a slight concern with three of the works and the council have requested the works be amended before you continue with these artists.

The first piece of work, containing the butterfly, has been designed with a view to the sample text I provided you. The concept of jesses on a creature with no legs suggests your artist does not have a plan in mind for this piece, or an understanding of the work he is describing, and so we would request a sketch of the suggested art work - This does not have to be completed by the artist who would be producing the work, but obviously he would have to discuss the work in detail with the individual that produces the sketch. We would be amenable to the artist changing the element in question, perhaps swapping with another artist, and would suggest that 'caged' in reference to a butterfly would being literally in a cage, such as the one depicted here - http://www.runtimedna.com/mod/bcs/photos/Full2607.jpg. we would suggest that multiple butterflies be attached to the sides of the cage, and to avoid repeating an element with the item bird of prey (both are listed as being carved reliefs, making this the second piece we had a problem with) we would suggest that you place a platform for a tea light inside the cage (being careful that the cage is large enough not to be scorched or burnt by the flame) making the cage hollow and three dimensional. We feel this would properly test your artists skills, given we were so disappointed with the thematic exploration provided.

The last piece of work that has caused difficulty is the Panther for it's lack of complexity. The problem being that the panther is seen to be chewing, but this could be more effective if the animal were in it's environment with an animal it had killed (being a predator) given panthers drag their kills up trees then I would suggest placing the animal in such an environment.

If you can get these problems sorted then I think you can be free to begin work. We would need that sketch for the butterfly before you can officially start work, and we would need those photographs of your artists in the studio, working on their pieces. If you have multiple artists in one picture then we would ask that you have them hold a sign, or prop a sign near them, with there names on so they can be easily identified. In fact I would suggest you do this even if there pictures are taken separately. Just make sure you get there works of art included clearly in each image.

You officially have three (3) weeks remaining to have the pieces completed, so your deadline for production is the 27th of August. On this day we need to receive the photographs of the completed works from at least 3 angles.

Hope this is clear and if I can explain anything further then please ask.

Regards

Jane
Ariyeo
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Asking for more money hay?

Quote:
Hi jane,
Thanks for the commendations and your surport to all of this.i'll like you to know that i have been working in the full capacity of the association that is why i want to you know that i can impress you with my effort to see that every thing went well.i have seen the mistake and i know that the artists misunderstud the whole example you send to me.well i hope they will do the amendment as you have stipulated and get the work done before the date given.
I would want you to know that i have been carrying everything am doing with my personal fund as an agent and when i saw your mail regarding using a art studio to do the work i have gotten a very good place were they can make use of there equipment for the carffing because if they were left to do it on there own, there might be some delay in it and i will appreciate if i can pay for the studio here and i monitor there works from the begining to the end so as to meet up with the 27th aug.,deadline because one thing that could delay there completion of the work is how they can use good equipment and were they can find good facilities for there carving.
As i said ealier, i have gotten a place they can use(studio) but they need some funds to allow them for the work which is quite expensive for me to bear alone and i will appreciate it if you can support by paying for the studio and the work can commenced earlier.
From the form i submmited for the artist, i will make sure they amend as you have instructed ma.

Hope to read from you as soon as possible regarding my plight.

Best Regards,
C., Devon
Ariyeo
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd love to help, if you can give me some more details.

Quote:
Hi Devon,

I am glad to hear that everything is going well. I will be on holiday (it's my birthday so I'm going away) for a couple of weeks soon, so I am relieved to hear that you can be getting on OK without me. I will be checking my emails periodically, and I will be back in plenty of time for your artists to be finished so don't worry about that.

For the visa forms, can you tell me exactly what city the students are based in? you said west Africa, but there are different policies for different places so I have to ask. As for studio costs, of course we will pay them, that's in the original terms and conditions that you signed for. Don't worry about that, we are very grateful you are sorting the students out as you are and can't wait to see the images of the works in progress.

Don't forget that we need that sketch of the butterfly asap.

regards

Jane.
Ariyeo
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And I get a birthday card!!

Quote:
Dear Jane,
First i want to wish you i great happy birthday and many returns.Im very happy that you said you will be assisting with the studio cost and that you will be monitring my mails regarding the artist. ill would have sent sketch with this mail but due to the fact that i will want you to know before doing so.
First--- on the mail you sent to me that if the artist can change of a butterfly in a cage to bird in a cage because i findout that it will be more reanable to use bird in a cage to express the prop sketch you send alonge with the mail.
Secondly--- I will like you to breifly explain what the tea light is to me because my own understanding of it is the small sosa plat that is been used to place tea on the top.
im asking this so that i will be able to clearify it much better with the artist so that we will not miss the contest of what the council wanted.
Concerning the studio fee, they will have to collect 70% upfront before they can allow them into the studio but i only have 30% to add to your surpport. The students are currently from Nigeria (Lagos State).
Why i wait for your urgent reply concerning what i have ask i can do the sketch based on your decision.I will like to let you know that my vision towards this, is that on behalf on the association we can organize a very big art exhibition that will cut across the whole of Africa.
Happy Birthday in advance ma.

Devon C.,
Ariyeo
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry, got distracted!

Quote:
Hello Jane,
I have being waiting for your response all to know avail i would want you to know that the artist can not start anything without the studio and you have not gotten bak to me on that .
Secondly i don't think it is ideal for you to be on leave at this critical period becos who am i going to be communicating with i have sent you a mail 5 days ago now and there was no reply pls can you link me up with another person in the alumni who is not on leave that would be ready to answer questions fast and efficient and i would also love to have the person's phone number because your's his being picked by answering machine.
i hope to read speedinggly from you so that the artist can begin there work.
Devon C
Ariyeo
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Start to get anoyed here as my personal life (RL that is) started to go to hell for a bit and I lost it.

Quote:
Devon,

Thank you for your card. It was a nice touch. I am not working (as I told you) until next week. A butterfly was specified and the theme cannot be amended by you, only by the council and you have been given their verdict. As for the other matter - go back and read your terms and conditions of employment.
Ariyeo
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Probably could still salvage this, and am thinking about sending out a mailing list congrats to everyone that took part and asking people to remember to give me their bank details to collect the money, but I don't know if I can be bothered.

Quote:
HI,
Well jane i don't realy think i can go on with this because i have tried my best to raise money for the studio but all prove abortive. So i think the only thing left is either you help with it or you get another agent becasue the artist can't start work without the studio.
Hope to read from you soon on this.
Ariyeo
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hehe goats and fail.

Quote:
Dear Devon,

You don't seem to be reading my emails correctly, or indeed reading the documents YOU signed and agreed to.

YOU asked me to change our rules about shipping fees and I told you I could not do that, you pestered me, so I risked MY position to do that for YOU. Now you ask again, without providing any proof whatsoever that YOU have ANY talented artists!

You send documents that could have been filled out by ANYONE and that do NOT comprehend the requirements of piece in work. You FAIL to send the sketch of the individual work that has been requested, and then you ask ME to pay for a studio that YOU deemed necessary. It does not matter to our organisation if your artists do there work in a GOAT's shed!

YOU decided that the artists would work better under YOUR direct supervision in a studio. that is for you to arrange then, clearly!

So as far as I am concerned we have NO further business together and I will not reconsider this proposition unless you begin to follow the rules that have been set down. I have bent enough as it is, and if you are not interested in your fee and if your artists are not interested in their scholarship then so be it!

Sincerely,

Jane
Ariyeo
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll post the forms and the other emails (to the prospective artists) at a later date once I have uploaded them.

So what do you thinks?
Ariyeo
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry this is long.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic