SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

First scam ended. Some trophies but lad got bored.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ariyeo
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Typical Art scam, leaning greatly on those from shiver published on the main website.

I would ask if I need to go through these and mask the names. I'm going to put an email and reply a post to make it quicker to read, and Yes, I was too helpful, but this was over about 6 months.

First Email
Quote:

Dear.
This letter may come to you as a surprise since it is
coming from someone you have not met before. However,
we decided to contact you based on a satisfactory
information we had about you.I am a Medical Doctor
currently working with the Petroleum Trust Fund (PTF).
I and some of my close and trusted colleagues need
your assistance in the transfer of US$21.8 million
into any reliable Account you may nominate
overseas.This fund was generated from over-invoicing
of contracts executed by the PTF under our control and
supervision. This fund is now ready to be remitted
into any Account we put forward for that purpose. What
we want from you is a good and reliable company or
personal Account into which we shall transfer this
fund. Details should include the following:1. Name of
Company, Address?& Your Private Telephone?& Fax
Number. 2. Name of Bank & Address of Bank .3. Account
Number 4. Beneficiary Name Upon receipt of your
company?& bank particulars, an application shall be
made in your name to the Central Bank of Nigeria for
the approval of the remittance of the funds which
shall be by SWIFT (Telegraphic transfer) copies of the
approval and other relevant documents shall be faxed
to you for your perusal.please treat as strictly
confidential for obvious reasons. The fund will be
shared as follows:1. 30% for your assistance 2. 60%
for myself & my Colleagues 3. 10% for contingency
expenses We wish to assure you that your involvement
should you decide to assist us, will be well
protected, and also, this business, proposal is 100%
risk free as the remittance will be made through the
legal procedures.Note: your discussions regarding this
transaction should be limited because we are still in
government service. We intend to retire peacefully at
the end of this transaction. Let honesty and trust be
our watchword throughout this transaction and your
prompt reply will be highly appreciated.Thank you for
your anticipated cooperation while we look forward to
a mutually benefiting business relationship with you.
Best Regards.
DR CLARAVEIN.
NOTE-please you can contact me through the following
email [email protected]

Please note, the email was not addressed to anyone.

my reply.

Quote:
Dear Sir,
Thank you very much for your very interesting email, however I am afraid that I will be unable to help you at this time. These next three months are by far the busiest period for my organization and I cannot give any time to anything other than finding new students for our program.

You may already know of me since it was you that contacted me. My name is Jane Appleton, and I am the assistant to the director of ceremonies for the Alumni Association of Arts. We are an organization dedicated to the advancement of the fine arts and are dedicated to developing cultural and ethnic art from all over the world. We run eight art galleries and two scholarship centers here in the UK as well as supporting several educational facilities in the USA. We also offer scholarship donations to aid up and coming new artists who may otherwise not have the financial means to attend a faculty in their area. We aim for them to be able to produce or improve upon their work wherever they may be located. Our scholarship payments range up to a maximum of £350,000 per annum depending on the potential of the artist and their individual needs.
I am sorry but I am unable to enter into your business proposition at this time, however if you have any contacts in your part of the world who may be artists that you think may benefit from our financial help then I would be very interested to be put in touch with them. We are especially very keen on promoting new artists with experience in wood carving and will be happy to offer a very generous scholarship package to young or old artists with good potential who may benefit from our help.

If you know of an artist who could benefit from our financial help and who would be prepared to produce work for us to sell or promote then please do let me know.

Again I am sorry that I am unable to help with your proposition at this time but I wish you luck in finding somebody to help you.

Sincerely,
Jane
Ariyeo
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear ma,
Thanks for your reply i have lots of good artist here but they lack funds and the country is not promoting them i wudn't not know if u can help some of them here are the e-mail addresses of 2 of them 1. [email protected] 2. [email protected]

mail them soon
hope u find what u want
and the only thing we need is ur account info for now tha is where to transfer the fund.
hope u change ur mind and hope to hear from u soon

Dear ma? he thinks me the queen perhaps, ah well.

Quote:
Dear Devon,

I will contact the individuals you have suggested immediately and I thank you very much for your assistance.

As I said, we are urgently looking for artists and are on a very tight shedule, we need to fill all our scholarship places by September in time for the new academic year. If you would be willing to act as our agent in this matter I would be willing to contract you at 10% of the eventual donation and scholarship for one year of the students study (up to a maximum of £3850 per student you refer to us).

You have given me two email addresses, and you would be eligible to receive £7700 for doing so if you would now continue to act as intermediary between myself and them. This does not require you to do much. I will email you the documents informing them of the scholarship procedure and I would ask you to supervise them fulfilling the requirements and filling the required documentation. You would be responsible for ensuring the submissions are received by my department in good time for assessment and you would be responsible for distributing their grants, donations and scholarships to them throughout the academic year.

The reason we would ask for you to work with us in this matter is that it greatly speeds up the process. If I only have to communicate with one individual and then I can rely on you to organise and distribute the information I give you to the artists. We have 5 places currently available on this terms scholarship program and I would appreciate if you could direct me to a suitable number of people. This is, I say again, a matter of urgency and you assistance will be well rewarded.

Regards

Jane Appleton.

Please accept my money sir...
Ariyeo
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
hi jane,
Well i would love to be your agent but most of the artist i know are from west africa. So if you are willing to get students from west africa get back to me soonest with the forms and the requirement.
hope to read from you soon

Doesn't he know? My company would LOVE artists in where ever he is!

Quote:
Dear Devon,
You say you have contact with artists in Africa who wish to apply for our donation/scholarship payments? Well that is good news, and if they agree to our terms then I am sure that we can be of great help to them. I would like to stipulate again, just so that it is clear, you do not get paid for any agency work that you do unless the artists you refer complete each step of the application procedure correctly and in a timely manner. Once the procedure is completed and the applicants accepted the level of support that they will receive is calculated and then sent to you via BACS or other method that you would prefer. Obviously we would rather not send a cheque for such a large amount such a long way.
We currently have five places open for this terms assessments so please hurry to get back to me regarding the number of interested artists you have contact with. Any other artists can be considered by the council, but not until the next academic term (in March 2009) and so I would urge you to hurry)

If you wish to explain the program to your artist then in brief, the way our programme works is that we seek out new or up and coming artists all over the world who may not otherwise be financially able to promote or sell their work and then we help them to realize their full potential through financial and educational support. As you are not located near any of our faculties, we would provide this educational support in the form of tuition fees to local craftsmen in return for yearly proof of stylistic development. We aid them by presenting them with a scholarship payment ranging up to a maximum of £350,000 per annum which is entirely dependent on their potential. Presently we are seeking artists who specialize in wooden, glass, or stone sculptures.

I have attached information on how our scheme works and I hope you can explain this to them. If you have any problems then please feel free to contact me on my office number. I spend a lot of my time in meetings during the week but please feel free to leave a message on my machine or with my secretary and I will get back to you as soon as I can.
Regards,
Jane Appleton.

Attached first thing to print. (I'll post all these at the end.)
Ariyeo
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello jane,
please can you resend the attachment and hard copies of the forms and the neccesary requirement procedures because i can't view the ones you sent.
Then i suggest you send me a formal letter of appointment stipulating that i am your agent in the whole of west africa for this wonderful and life changing programme and i can be working in full capacity with the alumni.
I hope you have contacted the 2 artist i gave you the last time here is another one [email protected].
Hope to read from you soon
Thanks for the great oppurtunity giving to me to work with you
Best regards
Dr CLARAVEIN

Oops... still, I'm away for the weekend so no reply.
Ariyeo
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent an email with just the form.

Quote:
Hello once again,
Am so sorry i can now view the attachment but you have still not send the application forms and i would also like you personally to try and assist in the shipping of the projects to you because most of the skilled artist here are from very poor background and they can't afford 50pounds not to talk of 500pounds and here in our own organisation we are resticted to spending but if you can assist them with half of the shipping fee am sure we would get the projects don and shipped to you in 2 weeks and when we are paid you can remove your money.So please i would want you personally to loan my artist for now i have up to 10 of them interested in the project.

Hope to read from you soon

Dr CLARAVEIN

First request for money.
Ariyeo
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A week later I 'forget' he asked for money and just send the forms. Including his 'contract' not to ask for money.

Quote:
Dear Devon,

Sorry I'm in a bit of a rush, but please find attached your letter of appointment. Please complete and return to me with a hand written signature as a fax or scanned attachment and then we can discuss how best to process these students.

Regards

Jane
Ariyeo
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shucks, I forgot to attach it again, another week goes by

Quote:
Dear Jane,
I could not locate the attached copy off the letter of appointment. could you kindly resend the attachment letter and i'll do as you have asked me.
bye for now.hope to read from you soon

Devon
Ariyeo
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sending the form today.

Quote:
Sorry, bit more of a rush than I realised. Just print this attachment, sign then fax or attach back to me.
Ariyeo
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Why the shouting? - and first trophy signiture.

Quote:
GOOD DAY,
I WAS JUST TRYING TO GET SOME STUDENTS READY FOR THE PROGRAMMES AND I BELIEVE COUPLE OF THEM ARE QUITE INTERESTED ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY. NOW THAT I HAVE SIGNED THE DOCUMENT I BELIVE I SHUOLD BE ABLE TO HAVE MORE INFORMATION AND THE DOCUMENTS SENT TO ME AND SINCE YOU SAID WE ARE GOING TO TALK ON HOW BEST TO PROCESS THE STUDENTS BECAUSE THEY ARE FROM POVERTY BACKGROUNDS WITH LOTS OF IDEAS.PERSONALLY I THINK I CAN RAISE HALF OF THE MONEY FOR THE SHIPMENT OF THE ART WORKS AND SINCE WE ARE GOING TO BE HAVING MORE THAN ONE STUDENT, I'LL WANT YOU TO BE SURPORTING WITH HALF AND WHEN THE ASSOCIATON APPROVES THE ARTWORKS THEN YOU WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY BACK,I HOPE THIS WILL SOUND MORE WELCOMING TO YOU.
KINDLY LEAVE A CONTACT PHONE NUMBER AND ADDRESS WHEN REPLYING THESE NEXT MAIL INCLUDE ASSOCIATION WEB SITE IF ANY.
I HOPE TO READ FROM YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
BEST REGARDS

SEE THE ATTACHMENT FOR MY ACCEPTANCE LETTER.

DR.CLARAVEIN.
Ariyeo
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He asked for money in the last email, so I went to scotland. As you do.

Quote:
Dear Devon,

I am currently in Scotland overseeing a new exhibition, so I will forward you the documents for the artists shortly. I may be able to retrieve them from a colleague's computer now, or I may have to wait until I am back in my office (on Friday).

May I ask how many artists you will be submitting to examination this year? As I have previously said, we only have 5 places open for the September submissions, but if there are any other artists that you would want to sponsor I would suggest you have them apply now, as we always have a few drop out before it goes to the panel.

Any artist that applies now and does not make the September applications will have their application held over till March and will be guaranteed a spot then. They will be refunded their shipping costs (to a total of £500) immediately upon acceptance of the art works, but their grants would not be available until after their scholarships have been awarded in the March council meeting.

As for us assisting with the shipping costs. I am unimpressed by your request give you have just signed our letter of appointment agreeing to keep to our procedures. I am sure that you are aware that it is not one of our procedures to pay in advance for work that we have not accepted. One of the main problems in facilitating your request would be the production of receipts. The bursary does not release funds without a valid VAT receipt, and giving out advanced payments is not the normal procedure. Given the circumstances, and given you are sponsoring multiple artists, I will pass on your request to our bursar and to Dr Lupus (the head of this department) but I cannot see them approving such expenditure.

I will not be able to pass the request on until Friday, and so I would ask that you give some thought to the problem yourself and if we can come up with a better solution it might speed the process.

Regards

Jane
Ariyeo
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A week later, Oh, My there are lots of forms!

Quote:
Hello again Devon,

I have managed to get together most of the forms the students need to see. You have already received the 'instructions for artists' document, and I assume have had their agreements as to the procedures (other than the shipping charges which I have said I will raise with my department).

All students need to declare what kind of support they are looking for. After their submission is accepted there is a financial situation questionnaire to determine how best they can be helped by the association, but first they need to decide whether they would like to be considered for a place studying in the UK or USA, a sponsored place in there home town, or as submitting artists (those that only submit art for sale and that are not interested in any other form of support).

All the students also need to be given copies of the questionnaires (attached). These will be given to the council when they meet to determine scholarships. The completed forms will go on the artist's permanent record once they have been allocated funds, this will mean that repeat applications will not need any duplicate forms to be completed. You need to make it clear to the artists that they are not obliged to fill in the questionnaires and do not have to answer every question if they feel uncomfortable doing so, but if they do not then their pool of available funds drops. They will not be considered for a full scholarship if they do not complete in full the entirety of the forms. I would suggest you give them one form at a time as they can be quite daunting in their length, if not complexity. There are another two questionnaires to be completed should a scholarship be forthcoming, but they are all the forms that the artists need at this stage.

On average the scholarship drops by half for every form a student refuses to complete correctly. I.e. most artists are considered for the total scholarship amount of £350,000; a student that does not choose to disclose information about their academic history for assessment receives around £175,000 in a full scholarship per annum, and so on.

This said, it is in your, and your artists, best interests to ensure the forms are completed to the best of their ability, as if the council does not have the full range of information they will not give the artist as much thought when they are deliberating. These forms are designed to support your artists work and to present there case in the fullest and best possible light.

The final documents attached are the thematic properties list and the thematic exploration form. Artists normally have 7 days to fill out the exploration form and I would need to receive this back from them by Tuesday the 29th at the latest to ensure it get reviewed that week. I can have it processed if it is received later, but it will delay the artist starting their work and will mean they run quite close to the deadline if there is any delay in shipping. The form is fairly self explanatory, but I will attempt to clarify in hopes of avoiding delay.

The thematic properties list is the list of themes available for the remaining 5 candidates. Each candidate should pick ONE object from the theme list (the theme for this year is animals), ONE scenario, and ONE required element. They should then spend a few days thinking about what they could make that combines the three components they have selected, and then the artist should fill in the thematic property list with as much information as they can provide. It is acceptable for drawn images to be included as part of this process, as it is in the artists best interest to ensure they impress the council with the level of detail and development that they intend. Inversely, it is imperative that the artist ensures they are able to complete the brief they provide, as one part of the assessment of the final submission by the council is a comparison between what is written on this form and what is produced. To reiterate what is already suggested on the 'instructions for artists' document, each option in the thematic properties list can only be chosen once and the artist should not begin work until their proposal is approved for submission.

As an aside, have you seen Princess lately, as she requested these forms the other day and I was wondering if she was doing OK with them.

I forgot that you asked for information in your last email, I thought I had sent you my phone number already. Sorry if I didn't, I am quite distracted at the moment. Our phones go through a satellite routing system, so I can get my voice mails anywhere in the country, and indeed the world, but I will not be in the office until Friday. I spend very little time in my office day to day, so first thing in the morning is your best chance of getting hold of me. My office number is (+12063) 395762, as it is a satellite phone there is no international dialling code to the best of my knowledge.

I look forwards to hearing from you

Regards,

Jane
Ariyeo
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They're aparently a bit artistic so Devon needs some more explanation - shall we give it to him children?

Quote:
hello jane,
please i would like you to shed more light to this statement in the instruction to artist:
IF YOU ARE THE AGENT OF MENTO FO MORE THAN ONE ARTIST IT IS REASONABLE FOR THE ARTISTS TO ALL BE INCLUDED IN THE SAME IMAGE, AS LONG AS THEIR ARTWORK IS ALL VISIBLE AND IT IS OBVIOUS WHICH ARTIST PRODUCED EACH PIECE.
DOES IT MEANS ALL ARTIST COMING FROM ME HAVE TO USA THE SAME THEME? OK IF THEY ARE USING THE SAME THEME CAN THEY USE DIFFERENT SCENERIOS AND ELEMENTS. PLEASE SHED MORE LIGHT
HOPE TO READ FROM YOU ASAP.
DR CLARAVEIN
Ariyeo
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Next he just quotes me the exact same email the next day - impatient boy!

I did however get a viouce message - not that I know how to post that here... and gave him a slight slap.

Quote:
Hi Devon,

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner. I received your message on my answer machine and have to remind you that today is Saturday and I only got your message as I happened to check my works phone, it was late on Friday when you sent your first message. I don't work regular days (this next week for example, I will only be in the office on Wednesday and not working at all on Monday). While I do work some weekends, I also do require some time to myself and so I would ask that you be a little more patient.

In answer to your question, all artist should use different themes. No theme or part of theme should be repeated by any artist. The statement below is referring to the requirement for photographic evidence of the artists work and existence. We require ONE picture of each artist at work, and ONE picture of each artist with the completed piece. As you will be sponsoring more than one artist you can combine the required pictures for your artist to limit the expense and difficulty you have. As an agent you only HAVE to provide two images - ONE of all the artists at work, and ONE of all the artists with their completed piece (holding it or similar). Each artist and piece of work should be visible in the image clearly, and you may prefer to submit separate images. We would prefer to receive physical copies of the pictures to ensure authenticity, but we are willing to receive these in the box with the art work.

Just to clarify, you should not be having your artists beginning work yet, as I need to get the completed forms approved before your artists designs are authorised. The thematic exploration form is due on Tuesday the 29th.

Regards

Jane
Ariyeo
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He does like his weekend emails!

Quote:
Hello Ms Jane,
Good day to you and a wounderfull weekend.i must tell you
that you have made a great clearification to most of my questions
regarding the theme of chioce for the artist and i promise they will
worke according to the specification you have given.
I'll like you to know that regarding the artist starting the
work, i'll wait untill you have asked me to commence the work once the
council have given there verdict on there ideas of submmited form.
Thanks as hope to read from you as soon as possible and i'll
make sure that i act in the best interest of the association here in
nigeria and the whole of west affrica.i know that you are quite busy
and i pray that God is your strienght.
May God help us(Amen).
Ariyeo
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Got another couple of voice mails and he gets a harder slap - How am I ever supposed to find a husband if he keeps pestering like that!

Quote:
Devon,

Since you seemed determined to bug me at the weekend, when I have clearly told you I'm not at work, I figure I may as well give you my home number. + (44) 07017 446000

DO NOT call this at the weekend, as that is my personal time. But on a WEEK DAY if you can't get me in the office you may call between 9 - 5 (GMT) to discuss URGENT matters. this is not a number to call just to say 'hi'.

I am a busy person and I do not approve of these intrusions into my personal life, but I do understand that this is the first time you have worked as an agent for me and you might be a little nervous.

On a lighter note, I was expecting those forms to be in my inbox or to have a fax receipt waiting for me as I wanted to print these out to take into work with me tomorrow morning. I will only be in the office for a short time tomorrow as I have a gallery showing in the rest of the day, so if you cannot email them by (GMT) 8am, you will have to fax them directly to the office on the office number. Tomorrow is your deadline for getting them in for processing this week and I need to be able to send them down by 4pm at the latest.

I am glad to hear there are no other problems and that you are proceeding smoothly, other than the incessant calling.

Jane
Ariyeo
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I get my completed forms back and an apology!

Quote:
Dear Jane,
I really appreciate your effort towards this and i want you to
know that i know how important private time is and i'll do as you have
said.

i'll like you to know that i have really tried to get 5poeple
towards this program but unfortunately four of them were unable to
meet up with the cost of producing the carve because it is quite
expensive for them as i have told you.but i have decided to work with
the only one that i know i can afford to fund and i know by time next
year i'll be having more than ten poeple that will be fully commited
with this scholarship.

I hope you will understand more better.I have attached the scan
copy of artistic thematic exploration with this mail as you have
instructed and i want you know that this person is very good in this
line of art and i want you to help in trying to see that the council
can give him a chance to express what he is made of.

hope to read from you regarding the councils final verdict.

sincerely,

Agent Claravein.
(west Africa).
Ariyeo
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sigh, he got it wrong...

Quote:
Hi Devon,

I would like to confirm that I have received the attachments that you have sent, but I am afraid that you seem to have misunderstood. Your artist has included a description of how he intends to physically produce the work. The brief was to explore the themes provided. As is written at the top of the thematic exploration, "to explain what thematic combination you have chosen and how you intend to use this theme and your chosen medium to impress the council" This would mean specifying which themes had been selected, and to describe what the finished item would look like. A basic example that we have been sent is:

"I intend to produce the item in a red wood and inlaying it with glass to highlight parts of the animal. I will be using the thematic object 'bird of prey' and the body will be in wood, the claws and beak picked out in inlay of glass and ivory. I will be using the scenario 'caged' by attaching the bird to jesses tying it to a post while in the background birds are flying free. I will be incorporating the element of a 'carved relief' in that the whole object will be carved on a flat plain, but will be supported at an angle by a prop. drawings included"

Then we would suggest including any further detail, such as the artist above chose to incorporate a poem on the base of the object that relates to flight and freedom.

I hope that makes more sense and I hope you can resubmit the work promptly for assessment next week (for assessment next week I would need the form by Tuesday the 5th of August at the latest)

As for the funding difficulties, I am heading out to the bursars office now to receive his verdict on your request, it does as yet look like we might be able to compromise somewhat, but I do need all the forms in as soon as you can (the replacement thematic exploration and the general questionnaires)

I will send you a message in a couple of hours with the details of what the bursar is willing to do.

Regards

Jane.
Ariyeo
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Time for some carrot

Quote:
Hi Devon,

Just got back from the meeting. My boss was there as well, as our whole department is worried about meeting the quota for this years new submissions. Thanks to a whole host of new laws by our labour government and ever so happy Gordon, we have to meet our cultural requirements to receive our EU funding – which of course goes towards paying our scholarships.

As a result of this, and based on how we are now getting towards our deadlines, the bursar is willing to break protocol and to help you with shipping costs before we have actually received the parcels. I can't believe this my self, as I did say he's a huge stick in the mud. The specific terms still have to be worked out, as to how far he's willing to bend, but it looks hopeful if you can get the details ready on the five applicants that you have.

I will warn you that he will not bend so far as to just hand over the money. You will have to meet him half way on this one, and if he makes an offer that you turn down then I don't rate your remaining artists chances given he's on the council. It has taken my boss the best part yesterday to even get him to consider breaching protocol.

We now really have to move on these items. I need all the forms by Tuesday and I will get back to you asap regarding the specific details of shipping.

Jane
Ariyeo
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hi Devon,

As an aside, I note with concern that your artist lists his medium as fibre glass. You are aware that we are looking for wood, stone or glass. Fibre glass is not glass and therefore might not be accepted unless an element of one or the other is added.

Regards

Jane

lets see how he likes being bugged at the weekend!
Ariyeo
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hehe, Can you confirm you got that email from 5 mins ago?

Quote:
Hi devon,

Can you confirm with me that you got my email re the problem with the forms?

thanks Jane
Ariyeo
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very hard I see...

Quote:
Hello Jane,
it is my pleasure to tell you that i got all your mails and i have been striving very had to see that i meet up with the date as given.
i have gone to meet the artists and i have discus with them on the possibilities on how they can get the work done.i will like you know if we can use your example on the thematic exploration form but they have to do some editing on it and as for the poem, they will get the one that will match the theme.
i really want to say that i appreciate your effort in trying to convince your boss on his decision in assisting us financially.
i want to tell you that my artist will be one of the people the will come out for the scholarships for this year.
ill mail you soon to inform you in the latest development.
bye for now.
C. Devon
Ariyeo
Master Baiter

oops, forgot him for a week...

Quote:
Hello Jane,
how are you doing today? I hope by now you have read my last mail?
As i have stated to you earlier that i would get back to you pretty soon all the artist have being giving the forms and they are working speedily and intelligently on it but some of the artist are still doubting the authenticity of the program and as the agent i don't have an authentic contact address where the head office itself is rightly located all i know is that it's in the Uk and there is also a office in Usa as you have stated in one of your mail. I would really appreciate it if you can mail me the contact address of the Head office and the association's website and for the students to really know that this is not a joke and that we really meant business.
Hope to read from you soon.
Regards
C. Devon
Ariyeo
Master Baiter

hmm.. quick make a web site.

Quote:
Hi Devon,

Yes, I received your email.

Sure I can give you those details, I thought you had these already.

The website is http://aaofa.tk/ and, did you want the address of the main offices, or one of the teaching facilities? I.e. is this for you to confirm the program exists, or is this to contact someone to discuss the needs of a student? If the latter then I can give you the details of a gentleman who teaches part of the program ( including English as a foreign language) who can talk to your students about the requirements of the program.

Regards

Jane
Ariyeo
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Many many forms...

Quote:
Dear Jane,
i want to inform you that i have send the information on this
attactment
to you and i want you to pls go trough them and if there is any information
that you need regarding any of the artist pls kindly let me know.
Ariyeo
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

5 emails later, all containing attachements,

Quote:
Hello Jane,
this are the forms of the artist i have collected from them
but the last artist has not submited his own form.but i promise i will
send the form down once i have collected it from him.
I'll like to inform you that princess do not respond to the
filling of the form so i have to get somebody eals for the
sholarships.
i'll also like to infrom you that i have made every thing
necessary so that they can do carving at my inspection so i have
gotten an a place they can use for it.
i hope to read from you as soon as possible.
C.Denero
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic