SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Another one found me...I think

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
PumkinEater
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Everything fits the profile except the email address. NOT a Yahoo, surprisingly enough. It is xxx @realtyagent.com

Anyone see this before?

BTW - if anyone wants the beginning of the email to check him out, send me a PM.
Breddan Butter
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

PumkinEater , there's thousands of email addresses used by scammers.
Although Yahoo is popular it is by no means a clue to the fact that the user may be a scammer.

If you have an address to share then please post it (along with the scam mail).
We see so many on a daily basis that nobody will be interested enough to pm you for yet another possibility.

My IP address is 217.21.39.255. (86.57.134.49 on Sundays) Please don't come knocking on my door.
PumkinEater
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had posted other times to let folks know about a possible scammer and some baiters here had asked for the email address. I thought that the policy here was not to post email addresses unless there were headers, etc. I did Google phrases from his profile and got a hit on a profile on Blackplanet.

This I received on a dating website, so it is not an email with headers.

Quote:
how are u? my name is Daniel i was happy to stop by your profile, I must say that you are beautiful and a gift from heaven to a special one, i fined your profile very intresting, i will love to no more about you, become friends and see what the future holds for both of us. what is your relationship with God? what youdo for fun and your relationship with your family? take care and stay sweet. e-mail me back at daniel don @ realty agent.com (take out spaces)

I hope to hear from soon

Daniel

And from his profile:

Quote:
A little about me...
I am a very laid back person, easy to get along with, love God and follow his ways. I just want to get to know someone honest and smart and has a good sense of humor. Independence and patience are attractive qualities to me. I try to live by the motto Be the person you would want your daughter to marry. Though I have no daughter. And also, Dont worry about finding the right person, worry about being the right person. Though I be on this site. I am looking for serious relationship but we have to be friends first, of course, so, if you need a friend, send me a message.

I am tired of being single. I would like to fall in love with my soul mate. I use little nuance in communicating except for humor. You may ask me anything; hope I can do the same with you. I think a great marriage will be born of mutual attraction and shared beliefs and goals and will be sustained through total commitment, honesty, communication, passion and meeting each others needs.

What are you looking for in a partner?
Will like to get to know someone honest and smart and has a good sense of humor. Independence and patience will be sustained through total commitment, honesty,communication, passion and meeting each others needs, IF YOU ARE INTO ONE NIGHT STAND OR JUST SEXUAL PARTNER.....PLS KEEP MOVING DONT THINK OF WRITING ME, AM OUT FOR SEARCHING AND LOOKING FOR SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP.
DO FEEL FREE TO MAIL ME IF YOU FEELS THE SAME WAY I DO AND SEE WHERE THIS WILL TAKE US TO, I REALLY HOPE IT DOES GOOD.....REMAIN BLESSED

I'd just like to add...
Just a good man is what I am
Just understanding is what I need
Just love and affection is what I want
Just waiting for you is what I do

I'll try to post his pic.

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Its a scammer

Quote:
IF YOU ARE INTO ONE NIGHT STAND OR JUST SEXUAL PARTNER.....PLS KEEP MOVING DONT THINK OF WRITING ME, AM OUT FOR SEARCHING AND LOOKING FOR SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP

No single man thinks like this surely Wink

He is using the script from a womans profile, probably his own

Where does he say he is from, he writes like an African

This is the clincher

"REMAIN BLESSED"

Have you compared his IP to where he says he is from, I cant seem to find anything searching on the script

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
PumkinEater
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 1:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I believe he says he's from California.

When I searched this phrase: I use little nuance in communicating (with quotes of course), that's when I found the profile on blackplanet - that one says Florida but it was an old profile with no pic.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic