SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

How a scammer gets a victim jail time

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As part of the fake job/cheque mass bait I just had a consignment come into the drop box - these

I expanded from Lotto Lads when I realised quite how poisonous these scammers are. Often they have international contacts and some techniques above the normal dumb Lad, but there scams not only steal a victim's money but, also put them in danger of losing their liberty through passing forged/stolen/counterfeit paper.

At the end of the day the bank has only one person they can report, and in spite of their innocence/gullibility. the victim is intending to make money out of what will turn out to be a forgery.

This example is worse as the cheques are unsigned, so the victim will actually be assisting the scammer by purporting to be the rightful owner. Anyone getting these is guaranteed a very rough time from his bank or LEO.

I'd happily skewer any Lad through the eyeball for attempting to perpetrate this type of scam. Apart from the victim, any teller accepting them is likely to be santcioned too. It's like having stupid morons pouring sand in cars petrol tanks in the hope they'll get lucky and make money out of their criminality.

I also have a cheque for $89,100 being couriered over to the UK from the USA.

Once it arrives - the fun begins. Twisted Evil

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
LetsGoYanks
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been baiting a check lad and all of his packages are coming from Brooklyn, NY. It seems he might have someone else doing his shipping. Is this one of his cohorts or is it another victim?
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He isn't part of the J0nes Group is he ?

My latest consignment is coming from Brooklyn, and I'm planning to buy a speedboat, and I'll send a photo to the scammer.

It could be a mule, but I'd guess it's probably an associate scammer.

Personally, if someone is helping a scammer to dupe other people, I don't have much sympathy. There comes a time a dupe crosses the line and becomes a scammer themselves.

So many people are going to be facing hard times now and be desperate for money, that this type of fraud is going to be more successful, unless we screw them up.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
LetsGoYanks
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't know. I can give you tracking information if that helps. They all come out of brooklyn new york using Fed Ex.

No note of the name "J0nes". The guys name is D0nald F3rrin.
notobescammed
Radio Man

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

nice reminder Gomer of how innocent vics can get caught up with LEO very easily by partaking in something that sounds too good to be true!

I agree, I have little sympathy for mules too....

you are trying to ask me if Iam a robber? is this correct? - Dr Usman
My own version meaning of the word (SCAM) {The Transaction you will start that will never end! - Kw3s1
Sometimes the truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off - Kw3s1

Pith Helmet Birthday Safari - Co Bait with FrumpyBB and Redshoes17

Click here to support 419Eater.com Nurse Nastys Audi TT
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Brooklyn you say? You wouldn't happen to have more info on this bunch would you? We have problems at work from Brooklyn cell phone dealers who do some really shady stuff. It's more of a civil litigation issue than a criminal misconduct case but I'd like to see if I can somehow link the two.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
Lester
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I noticed in my check-baits that i have learned when its a mule and when its a lad sending the checks..

it seems anything from Houston area seems to be a lad..
And a few other hotspots.. you can tell sometimes the paper came from an original source. but "sent" from different parts of the country according to the tracking..

maybe when I am more awake (and sober) i can give more details..

$3,838,681.54 of fake checks taken off the street
Mortar x13 Tattoo x4 Sand Timer 4y 3m
_____
"Just open up and tell me the truth and stop tricking your dick." - Mr.Kofi Yousaof

"I'm a Muslim, Ok I'm a Christian, Mother F---. Get the F---- off my phone N-----, don't call me anymore." - A lad on the phone with "Homeland Security".
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd definitely be interested in seeing points of origin, perhaps I can narrow it down to some specific patterns.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic