SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My vlad caught me on a lie

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, I have been caught lying to a vlad.
She kept asking for a picture, so I decided to send a picture of Adam Sandler, which has worked before.

But not for her:
Quote:
He is known actor Adam Sendler.

Well, I now told her that I don't think that I'm very handsome and that I am shy about sending out my photo, especially to a beautiful girl like her.
Let's see if we can still save the day.

"This is what i sent to them am not with any money to go back to nigeria pls help."

United Kingdom (0.25 go to fake_buster)

Safari x4 Wole A.: Akure, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, Akure, Nigeria to Tanguieta, Benin (both with Thomas-the-Tank and Simba), Akure, Nigeria to Kano, Nigeria (with TtT and OD), Akure, Nigeria to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (with TtT)

Mortar

pony pony
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
Tasman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmmmn, good news for Adam at least that he is known. It would have worked on a lad but vlads... your way out seems more than reasonable...

"What you can tell me now? Maybe Russian Mafia, Godzilla, Hitler, third World War
prevented you make a transfer?"
"You are not bigger than Almighty God.If You were created by God, then i command the charm you are using to fail.IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH. REKE MAMA LAKKAKULIMAKA." Barrister Aby
"fock yuuuuuuu" - Kevin Ezeh
"i hope u r real..bcos u r sounding like a joker now" - Day0
"If you have nothing to say or do, go f**k yourself." N4na

Ivory Coast
United States <- Fake dog adoption site

pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Dancing Banana

Mortar x20
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad I recently sent the same pic to didn't say a thing. And "she" is starting to fall in love with me now (it was a cheque-scam initially).

"This is what i sent to them am not with any money to go back to nigeria pls help."

Safari x4 Wole A.: Akure, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, Akure, Nigeria to Tanguieta, Benin (both with Thomas-the-Tank and Simba), Akure, Nigeria to Kano, Nigeria (with TtT and OD), Akure, Nigeria to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (with TtT)

Mortar

pony pony
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oooops Shocked

I like the way you covered it tho.

I think it will still fly, you cant help it you dont feel attractive
And she might not love the way you really look. Wink

I think it makes you seem even more vulnerable and needy.

Hope it works out for ya.

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think I would have confessed that I WAS Adam Sandler but looking for love incognito. That way you'd know she wasn't just using you for your money. Laughing

My agent had a tribble actident.. he die on the process. ~M0s3s Ih3kw04b4

We two make compactible lovers. ~B!ll!e Vl4d!m!r J0nes

pony

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, nor hell a fury like a woman scorned." ~ William Congreve (1697)
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 7:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I was actually thinking in this direction at first, but then decided to switch around to the above excuse.

Mortar

pony pony
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 9:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

good save...

I use the picture of angelina jolie and my 2nd pet (right now) has asked me about the resemblance, I just say I hear that a lot...so far he's been letting it fly...

I guess if they want a "real" photo of you, you can find a more average looking person somewhere...unless they want a trophy - then they might be a baiter Wink

spent a night in jail for "wondering aimlessly"in benin city - Kelvin

"that i might be talking with an antichrist" - Kelvin
"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
"is hard ok i can not sleep becouse of it" - due to m7cn s3cur3 - Kelvin
"i even had a sleepless night because of it" - 2nd lad, m7cn again Very Happy
"i cant go through the stress overnight again" - 3rd lad from M7CN
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, although all of you agree with me that my excuse was quite good it didn't seem to have worked for the vlad.
I'll send a little mail to remind "her" of my existence now, but my hopes aren't too high.

Well, next time I'll use Dieter Bohlen again...

Mortar

pony pony
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

She's back! And she still loves me! And she likes Adam Sandler. And she wants to see my real photos now.

What do you folks think? Is Dieter Bohlen safe enough or should I go for Peter Maffay?

Mortar

pony pony
MasteMind
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This picture might get her attention http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:RSrDMp08JhI8NM:http://www.freecodesource.com/pages/grafix/ugly/pic/13_ugly.jpg
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL ^^ There are also extremely unique men (and women (and some ya can't tell)) on uglypeople.com.

My agent had a tribble actident.. he die on the process. ~M0s3s Ih3kw04b4

We two make compactible lovers. ~B!ll!e Vl4d!m!r J0nes

pony

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, nor hell a fury like a woman scorned." ~ William Congreve (1697)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic