SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Be gone for a while

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Doodle Bug
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Keep your CV up to date, and cold call for jobs

Good luck Packman

Who is this person Mickey Mouse???
trying to dercieve hoorable men like me. You are stupid man ok.
notobescammed
Radio Man

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah, mate - i'm so sorry to hear that!!!!

Good luck with the job hunting

you are trying to ask me if Iam a robber? is this correct? - Dr Usman
My own version meaning of the word (SCAM) {The Transaction you will start that will never end! - Kw3s1
Sometimes the truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off - Kw3s1

Pith Helmet Birthday Safari - Co Bait with FrumpyBB and Redshoes17

Click here to support 419Eater.com Nurse Nastys Audi TT
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name
Chibuike
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is the policy at my place of employment. They are more concerned that we will damage the equipment then use the Internet for illegal purposes. However, on a random selection they do monitor a city employees usage for a 24 hour period. Big Brother is watching us.

Quote:
I understand and acknowledge that it is my responsibility to comply with the City of XXX Administrative Regulation D-7, Electronic Communications Use Policy, which establishes the citywide policy for the use of Electronic Communications Systems, Services and Resources. Electronic Communications Resources subject to this Agreement are the property of the City of XXX and are generally to be used for business purposes only. Limited personal use is authorized as set forth in Section 6.2 of Administrative Regulation D-7. All activity may be monitored for any reason deemed necessary by the City. Unauthorized use may result in disciplinary action up to and including termination.

I hereby assume personal responsibility for all Electronic Communications Resources provided and or assigned to me by the City. I agree to relinquish any and all Electronic Communications Resources provided and or assigned to me to my Department Manager or Supervisor upon request of that Manager or Supervisor or at the time of transfer, resignation, retirement, or termination of my employment from the City of XXX.

In the event any City issued Electronic Communications Resource is lost, stolen or damaged, I agree to notify my Manager or Supervisor immediately. I also agree to call the IT Solutions Help Desk XXX-XXXX immediately so that the IT Solutions Security Division may take appropriate action to deactivate the Electronic Communications Resource(s). I further agree to cooperate with any departmental or police investigations regarding any loss or damage to an Electronic Communications Resource.

Pursuant to the City of XXX Personnel Rules and Regulations Disciplinary Actions Alternatives Policy, I understand that I may be charged for lost or damaged Electronic Communications Resources, or to recover costs for the replacement and/or repair of an Electronic Communications Resource which is lost and/or damaged due to my negligence, carelessness, and/or abuse. I also understand that I may face additional disciplinary action for violations of this policy.

pony pony pony <--I got ponies! Wahhooo!
Peanut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That absolutely sucks, man.

I don't think you did anything wrong if your contract guaranteed you internet for personal use.

Sure it's an UNUSUAL activity, but there was nothing illegal involved and nothing harmful downloaded.

What <removed>'s. Mad

Sand TimerSafariSafari(Lagos-Benin City-Lagos-Kano-Maiduguri-Lagos-Calabar): ~2,696 miles,stranded for 11 days: "I am very grateful that you have turned me into a tourist,international espionage and adventurer." ~Desmond and Churchill

Please i am advicing you to comply with the bank so that they will tranfered this fun into your account. ~Rosemary

U.S. Passport Application - 50 Pages of Fun

The Peanut Gallery - Artwork Baits "DO YOU KNOW THAT SECURITY PHOTOS IS AGAINST HUMANITY , CAN YOU TELL A RESPONSIBLE MAN TO BE CARRYING IN FISH ON THE HEAD TO TAKE A PHOTO. CAN YOU DO THAT?" - Mr. Ferguson
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cya, Packy.

Good luck, buddy. Smile

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
Ex.
Nature's Asshole

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That's a tough break, man. I do however believe they could have rationalized a bit more with you than they did. I hope you find a new job. Good luck mate.

PS: See if you can file a complaint and settle it arbitrarily. A couple associates of mine took that route. Threatening to go the news with things like this will help fuel your efforts. FOX is an excellent choice.

JACK B QUICK YOU ARE NATURES ASHOLE DO NOT EMAIL ME ANYMORE OK - R0ger Jon3s (Right you are mate)

i much prefer s3x in the 4ss - B4rrister 0luwa

United Kingdom x28 United States x9 Nigeria Czech Republic Denmark Argentina Spain Australia Canada Benin Germany United Nations Portugal Question
Closed lad accounts x97 (Updated 02/20/09) pony pony
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good luck with the job hunt
Ari
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That happened to me once too. Sucks doesn't it. Next time, don't surf eater at work. Wink

Here's a site for ya: www.indeed.com
Eight
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tough break, Pack. Sad I hope you find another job soon. Smile

United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Benin Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Nigeria France Benin

Avatar from sweethell ** www.ScamWarners.com - Victim warnings, support, advice & information ** Click here to donate to 419Eater.com
Phoebe
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good luck. Hope you get an even better job soon
Lobo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good luck on the job search Pack. Hurry back

DONT FULK WITH US PAUL !! Agent Monday Snipper
FORK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Moses Modese

"write to me and tell to me more about myself" KristinaLove
"i might be shit to another time which might be in 3weeks or 1month" Raymond Miller mass bait
"you will be pilled to death" Adamu Ibrahim
"why is western union hard this time please?" Mr. Morgan

JOIN THE PACK!
mathias
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good luck with finding a new job packman!

Are you sure they did not use some kind of KL on you and wondered why and how you transfered so many Millions U$ and trunk-boxes around the world Laughing

Safari Safari Safari Goat Mortar x4 (2 MIA) Closed lad accounts x lots

Jolly Roger

BASTARD !!! U JUST DEY MAKE ME SPEND MONEY SEND CHECKS TO NON EXISTING PLACES OL BOY NO TRY ME AGAIN OH ABEG JUST FUCK OFF MAKE I WORK COLLECT MONEY..

go screw your mother fucking uncircumcised rotten dick on your bedroom wall and die slow *DELETED* because you don't even worth a second out of my time

now you have taken me to a far area from my place ... I have to sleep under the bridge today ...

Vcamera
packman
Elite Baiter

Location: In his own little world but it's ok, they know him there.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi all, just popping in to let you all know I found a new job, in a new field, not quite as good of money but very secure, and with a possability of higher earnings the the last job in time.
After almost 40 years I was getting tired of the auto biz and needed to make a change. started last wedsday and going good so far.
I'm doing fire/flood restorations. and going to get trained in Bio clean up,
I still wont be on to much due to wifes feeling on baiting.
So give some lads hell for me. Laughing
Thank you for all your wishes and comments.
They showed me I have a lot of good freinds at a tough time for me and my family.

The receipt you send is totally invisible ok-Kelly

FUCK YOU SMALL BOI YOU ARE POOR IN HEAD AND SOUL
AND GOD WILL PUNISH YOU FOR SCAMMING HOUNST MEN LIKE ME.. Segun Akintemi
Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony <-- I got a pony WAHOO Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x3
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 2:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats Packman-do they let you work in the paper bag? Wink

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 2:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice one on the new job! Bio clean up eh? I see trophy pics of lads in full on protective gear! Laughing

Best of luck with it!

Javed Main:I received your e-mail message but cannot read very well due to the injection I took last night/Please for Gods sake i would'nt like you to address my bank as feck/You are a priest and you are bold enough to tell me that you took 3 bottles of the finest whiskey/Please i am not ready to take more of your insult.

NIGERIA HE GOAT
IF YOU EVER SEND THIS TYPE OF THINGS TO MY EMAIL;; I WILL SHOW MY SELF TO YOU BASTAD NIGERIA HE GOAT....F*CK OFF AND DIE OF UNGER

YOU ARE SUCH A NONENTITY, I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE. WHAT AN INGLORIOUS BASTARD ARE YOU?

Closed lad accounts x 10-2x33/8 you do the hokey cokey and you turn around and that's what it's all about
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations Packman! I knew you could do it (find a job that is).

Get used to this: Clean up on aisle three! Laughing

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats on the new job, Pack

packman wrote:

I still wont be on to much due to wifes feeling on baiting.

Maybe apply for a new wife as well Laughing

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 2:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats on the new job, Packman
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Glad you found another job and good luck with it. Very Happy

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic