SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

paypal scam

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Pooh Bear
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 2:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Paypal is realy going down hill check out this email I got this morning I dont even know if I am getting money or sending it? Also since when did Paypal use western union??? May be someone needs to work on there script? Things that make yah go Hmmmm?

We really appreciate your mail..We are here to inform you that our client is a Legal buyer
and you money has been paid through her into your account but the only thing we need to credit your
account is as soon as you send the detail of the money you ,we do this inorder to protect both you and buyer again fruad.
We assure you that your account will be credited as soon as you back to us with the proof of the money you send through
western union money transfer and back to us with the MTCN and sender name and question and answer for verification..

We sorry for an uncomfortable condition we would have put you through...

Fund purchases directly from your checking or savings account, in addition to using credit cards
Improve your reputation by letting others know you're a confirmed, Verified member of the PayPal community
Send money to friends, family, and PayPal Personal Account holders

Get Verified!

Thank you for using PayPal!
The PayPal Team

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Your e-mail was NOT FROM PAY PAL. Both paypal and E-bay , [the same company] will have nothing to do with WU or moneygram. It's banned on both there sites.

Ignore the e-mail, You could send a copy to PayPal, but I doubt anything will come of it.
If your not sure about the transaction, access your paypal account and see whats been put in or taken out.

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic