SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Election Rants, Stories and Thoughts (Non-Partisan)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
vonRichtofen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

GomerPyle wrote:
... and to show how cynical I am. What price on the Republicans having a Hispanic nominee next time round ?

A woman! We want a woman next time! I was so fond of Hillary...

sorry i am not with you, you keep laying everyday lie and new lie from your mouth. Victor Str4sser
We sympathise over your plight with the BIRDS - European Commission
the ploice will be on his side beacuse he is a citizen of NIRGERIA - Henry G0ld
You will be arrested and presecuted as a terrorist - ASS IGP. KOFI JERRY
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Support the Motherland! donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 1 year and 3 months
Agi Hammerthief
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

GomerPyle wrote:
... and to show how cynical I am. What price on the Republicans having a Hispanic nominee next time round ?

but she has to be at least as sexy as Obama to have a chance Wink

hug the trolls - maybe it will help them to stop being a worthless piece of trash

CellphoneCellphoneCellphoneCellphoneCellphone CellphoneCellphoneCellphone Cayman Islands United Kingdom x3 Nigeria
breadcrumb
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Regarding the electoral college:

I can understand that the concerns that otherwise the candidates would focus on areas with many voters only. But the point is, that now they focus heavily on the swing states, don´t they? So in either system, they cannot and will not rally the whole country. Plus, I think the "winner takes it all" system is very unfair, and would really need to be changed.

"your papa, i do you ok, you do fuck your self off goodday" Hitman lad to Usm4an B3ll0
"fuck you and your mumu family for ever andv ever, you go die for bicycle accident this year" Hitman to Usm4n B3ll0
"once again thank you for the disappointment and arranged confussion." Barrister Ise
"Do you said am stupid" lad posing as Mike Pence
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Postcount doesn´t matter.
pony Rolling Eyes (Admin Certified)
9x United Kingdom 2x Spain Benin Netherlands Nigeria Switzerland
Mortar x12
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So you all excited about the Glenrothes by election?

Thought not

I was reading some posts on another forum from a guy visiting Kenya.
On a dirt road in the middle of nowhere he met a Masai in full tribal gear.

"Hello. Do you think Obama will win ?" said the tribesman.
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll just state it upfront.... Obama was not my guy.... BUT he won so I think now the purpose should be to rally behind him and hope that we can get out of this economic crisis that not only the US is in, but the rest of the world too.

I think that YW post is an excellent point. If, as a result of Obama's election, race relations in the US can take a major step forward that will be an awesome legacy for him to leave.

Regardless of whichever party takes the White House I hate it when that party also has control over Congress because then there is no real check and balance from that particular party ramming through some half brained idea. At least when the other party has some power both sides have to think about what they want to do.

As for the Fox news comments "fixing" things, it is NOT Fox that fixes things for the Republicans, it is Diebold who makes the majority of the vote counting machines, get it right! Laughing Laughing Laughing Wink Wink Wink

/many emoticons added so you realize I am joking.

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
Tastysnack
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

breadcrumb wrote:
Regarding the electoral college:

I can understand that the concerns that otherwise the candidates would focus on areas with many voters only. But the point is, that now they focus heavily on the swing states, don´t they? So in either system, they cannot and will not rally the whole country.

To some extent you are correctly. Here is a smaller example.

I live in Illinois. Olbviously, our largest city is Chicago. 70% of the populace lives in the area north of Interstate-80 and the city proper.

However, the state is very diverse in its economy. The north is more industrial/big city. The lower half is agriculture and state government. (Although our currrent Gov doesn't realize that).

We that live south of I-80 are constantly crapped on by the folks that live in Chicago. And we are constantly outvoted on issues that are important to an agriculture economy. State parks are closing, programs are being cut, and yet in the Chicago, they are pressing the legislature for squeezing more money out of downstate to support the CTA (chicago transit agency) and other programs.

That is what would happen without the EC. Without forcing politicians to confront issues of smaller populaces they never would. Iowa wouldn't even be on the map if it wasn't for the EC.

I don't think that it is perfect, but it does help smaller interests stay relevant.

"you are the must fool i have ever seen fuck you like the 12.5 million idoit dont write me again" Radebe Gumede 7-16-09 after his bank transfer failed.

"Sorry we do not know Mr. Gomer. Send that email fromthe so called gomer to us for scrutiny."- Devati Mooleedhar

SON OF A DOG GO EAT SHIT AND DRINK WATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOSERRRRRRRRR.GET A LIFE--Bakar Saud (After Mr. Gomer chopped his dolla')

YOU ATE OUR MONEY AND YOU START MOCKING US--Bishop Anthony

Fake Checks Received= $63,487 US
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Also, realizing that the Union is a collection of states, it is not the populace who elect the President; it is the states, which "vote" (via the EC) as dictated by the majority of their voting citizens.

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
The Muss
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am Ministry of the Treasury of the Republic of America. My country has had crisis that has caused the need for large transfer of funds of 800 billion dollars US. If you would assist me in this transfer, it would be most profitable to you.

Please reply with all of your bank account, IRA and college fund account numbers and those of your children and grandchildren to [email protected] so that we may transfer your commission for this transaction. After I receive that information, I will respond with detailed information about safeguards that will be used to protect the funds.

Sorry, couldn't resist. Laughing
Ralph Wiggum
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I encourage EVERYONE to register independent.

Being from California (and it's 55 electoral votes a lock for the Dems) I am truly the disenfranchised voter. I am sick of feeling that my vote is as worthless as a fart in the wind. There are many people like me in this state, and I am completely pissed that the Dems feel they can always count on California due to the majority ruling the electoral votes, and the Reps writing it off because of that. There are enough "Republicans" here to represent at least 15-20 electoral votes, based on the makeup of the state, but God forbid politicians (on either side of the aisle) try.

The only way to get politicians to stop counting on votes and actually addressing issues is to not give them the satisfaction that they can count on the electoral votes from certain states.

The only way to do this is by registering independent. Make them work.

Thank you and goodnight. Laughing

Fake Checks out of circulation - 52K (so far)
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
"The law of cama is still in exixtence and I know what the consequences of your action will be"-Rimi
4X1X9
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

lotta wrote:
4X1X9 wrote:
Nope, not even Fox News could fix this one for the Republicans

That statement is pushing the envelope and is only going to make some people angry.

I apologise if anyone of a varying political persuation to me took offence to my statement. I do have strong political views and I do indeed lean to the left and sometimes I do put my foot in it.

I am aware moderators on this forum want to stop a huge political debate from errupting and ruining the good atmosphere on Eater; We're ready with a mop and bucket - Roy Smile as do I. My statement was based on a strong belief I have but I do accept, in retrospect, that Eater is not the place to air such a view and I had no intention of flaming members on here.

You will have to munch the statistics of the transfer so I can give to them - Mr. James Hessom Hessom

If not that you only hide behind computer and be playing prawns with us - Benny Clifford

Pith Helmet France - Luxembourg

Closed lad accounts x26 - 2012 Closed lad accounts x258 - 2013
Closed lad accounts x263 - 2014 Closed lad accounts x160 - 2015
Closed lad accounts x204 & x1 - 2016
Closed lad accounts x177 - 2017 Closed lad accounts x81 - 2018
Closed lad accounts x85 - 2019 Closed lad accounts x9 -2020
(Grand Total Closed lad accounts 1,262) Golden Pig
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Flicking through the channels last night I came across a program that showed people from all over the world dancing in the streets and gleefully waving the stars and stripes. Shouldn't those flags be on fire I thought to myself? Must be some kind of parallel universe has been discovered. It turns out the times are indeed changing. Wink

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The next election is in four years...Obama better get the new re-election commercials out quickly, there is not much time left.... Laughing
I'm gonna have to get a Netflix subscription before this next round starts up again. Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

windypops wrote:
It turns out the times are indeed changing. Wink

As a friend put it, "We just went down one leg of the Trousers of Time".

America is still the most powerful nation on Earth and is still in so many ways the shaper of destinies. In choosing Barack Obama as President it has shown a greatness of spirit that people around the world recognise and applaud.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Agi Hammerthief
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

in the face of the turnout rate, let me present the big looser of the 2008 PotUS election:

the only true Non-Partisanship (youtube vid SFW)

hug the trolls - maybe it will help them to stop being a worthless piece of trash

CellphoneCellphoneCellphoneCellphoneCellphone CellphoneCellphoneCellphone Cayman Islands United Kingdom x3 Nigeria
Sleepless
Goat Licker

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I had one pet peeve (well, apart getting 8, 9 calls a day, some automated, some live, to vote for so and so...glad that nonsense is over).

My peeve were the "free tickets" for the Obama rally in Grant Park that were given to 60,000+ people who applied by email. Many were snapped up by opportunists who wanted to make a quick buck, and when the tickets turned out to be "personalized", the companion tickets went up on sale or trade on ebay, craigslist and other such places. On the day of the rally, some tickets were going for as much as 500 dollars....for a free companion ticket.

Local Chicago Fox affiliate carried the story but received "no comment" from the rally organizers. Well, whoever it was, that person was a real moron by opening the doors to their "supporters" to make a "quick tax-free buck". Evil or Very Mad

"You demanded for tampax i bought it now where are you?" - Z4k3 4dams
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts x19, Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safaris- Lagos Nigeria to Paga ("Crocodile City") Ghana; repeat Lagos to Tokwari Ghana - 3800mi. (With SH & Craig & Frumpy )
Safari Safari Safari Nancy, Security Guy, Robert Accra to Tamale (with SH)
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 7:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

4X1X9 wrote:
I apologise if anyone of a varying political persuation to me took offence to my statement.

No problem... I just wanted to be sure that our members who felt differently would not be offended. Very Happy

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

New Zealand just took a jump to the right, dismissing Helen Clark, Prime Minister for the last 9 years and 3 elections, in favour of a vitually unknown National Party John Key.

Personally, I think it was because of the MMP system we have here, where a coalition govt is formed, and the minor parties wag the tail, I voted against Labour, for the first time in my life, because I am sick of the Nanny Govt policies being forced on us to placate the minor, (less than 6%) parties that make up the coalition

Being told we have to dump brightlight bulbs for so called energy efficient dim ones, change our shower heads to low volume water trickle, for everyone to become self sufficient in every way, without considering the financial loss became too much to consider going on any further with the present Govt.

It's a pity in some ways, because I still believe in the *principles* of the Labour party here, but seeing the way ahead that the Greens want to take us, I am pleased that they have been effectively muzzled for a while till the dust settles, and reasoned and informed argument can continue again, without the hysteria and diatribe

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
Wurzgnubbel
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 1:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Electoral College, in my humble opinion, is a relict from the past. The past (hopefully) when Americans just loved any kind of games, and so they decided to turn their Presidential Elections into one. One with ridicolous rules, that is.

The problem that often minority interests are ignored by majority opinions is not truly addressed by the EC system. It is a shortcoming of democracy itself. Democracy, by the way, was described by Immanuel Kant as a "dictatorship of the majority over the minority". So in his humble opinion, a democracy wouldn't be such a wonderful thing (opposed to what he considered a "republican" system of government).

Today, just a few years after the age of enlightenment, I truly can't see any reason whatsover why any vote by any citizen should be taken into account more or less (or not at all) than anyone else's.

I don't think a rural area needs any campaign happenings. It needs clear statements on issues. And the game-like EC-system doesn't really help focussing on those.

the test question here is still who is the bastard b@la h@ssan, so were did you change the test question, and there is no change in this slip, this is the first slip you sent to me, you are wasting my time and dont call me a bastard in your next mail. (Hitman B@la H@ssan)

Closed lad accounts 5x
Nelsonsbattle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

irishemigrant wrote:
I voted against Labour, for the first time in my life,

Re: New Zealand Election

I have to admit that I voted for the National (local version of the Republicans) candidate for the first time in 13 elections. But then I live in the Tauranga electorate in New Zealand. Voting that way was the only way to get rid of Winston Peters - and was I pleased when NZ First (Peters party) didn't get any seats in Parliament either.

"tell you die, fuck you,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ooooooo" Samull the scammer on being burned
Safari (Samull's trip from Cotonou, Benin, to Lagos, Nigeria, to meet the lovely Steffy)
Mortar x3
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was editing an old bait for publication and found this exchange, posted on this forum on 20 June (Scammer in italics).

Quote:
...WHO PAID FOR THE DOCUMENTS THAT YOU SAID?THAT IS WHAT I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO FIGURE OUT FROM YOU.LAST TIME YOU TOLD ME SOMEBODY IS TAKING CARE OF IT...

Quote:
Who the hell do you think paid for the gorram documents – Barack Obama? I did, of course! Holy snapping duckshit, you really should think things over before you hit the send button.

Quote:
...I DONT KNOW WHERE YOU GET THE NAMES THAT YOU ARE GIVING ME.L1BERTY CHAMBERS,MR GORAM BARRACK OBAMA AND WHAT HAVE YOU...

Quote:
... Barack Obama is the African-American guy who's probably going to be the next President of the USA. I was using his name sarcastically...

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Windy.. Nah mate just going back to the way they were! Slick Willy in Dublin!

Javed Main:I received your e-mail message but cannot read very well due to the injection I took last night/Please for Gods sake i would'nt like you to address my bank as feck/You are a priest and you are bold enough to tell me that you took 3 bottles of the finest whiskey/Please i am not ready to take more of your insult.

NIGERIA HE GOAT
IF YOU EVER SEND THIS TYPE OF THINGS TO MY EMAIL;; I WILL SHOW MY SELF TO YOU BASTAD NIGERIA HE GOAT....F*CK OFF AND DIE OF UNGER

YOU ARE SUCH A NONENTITY, I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE. WHAT AN INGLORIOUS BASTARD ARE YOU?

Closed lad accounts x 10-2x33/8 you do the hokey cokey and you turn around and that's what it's all about
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Nice video. Very Happy

I was just wondering the other day how long it would take before they discovered Obama's Irish roots:! If it isn't Barack O'bama to be sure!.

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing They were partying there before the polls opened!!
Moneygall election party

Javed Main:I received your e-mail message but cannot read very well due to the injection I took last night/Please for Gods sake i would'nt like you to address my bank as feck/You are a priest and you are bold enough to tell me that you took 3 bottles of the finest whiskey/Please i am not ready to take more of your insult.

NIGERIA HE GOAT
IF YOU EVER SEND THIS TYPE OF THINGS TO MY EMAIL;; I WILL SHOW MY SELF TO YOU BASTAD NIGERIA HE GOAT....F*CK OFF AND DIE OF UNGER

YOU ARE SUCH A NONENTITY, I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE. WHAT AN INGLORIOUS BASTARD ARE YOU?

Closed lad accounts x 10-2x33/8 you do the hokey cokey and you turn around and that's what it's all about
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sort of off topic,but not too far.I vote where I went to elementary school.Always have.This year,like every other year,I cannot escape feeling that in the last 40 some odd years,this place shrank!It was so much bigger when I was in the first grade.

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing It is always so strange going back to the junior school, first days are almost always vividly etched on your mind, climbing up on the 'big kids' seat, it brings it all back with a shock when you go back and see the same colour seat only goes as far as your knee!

Edit: I think off topic is good in this thread!!

NIGERIA HE GOAT

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic