SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Have a lad

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a likely sounding lad for someone to play with. He's so eager , he sent the same letter to me twice. I'm already baiting a J4mes and 2 of them would be just too confusing. Very Happy

From 4ppl

I am a j4mes, kind, sincere,loving, romantic,clean Christian guy! My appearance is very important to me. I exercise, and eat healthy. I am divorce, and have a grown daughter, and is on her owned.I am a contractor in buiding. I like the out doors, hiking, wine tasting, historical sites and I love to dance, use to be a professional dancer and singer, and tour with a band. I love to travel! I am easy to get along, and love to laugh! Looking for a Gentlewoman, that knows how to treat a Lady! Goes both ways! I love Music, especially Jazz. I am looking for a nice, tall caucasion Christian woman. Someone that is from United States.u can contact me on my email address [email protected] i will be waiting for ur reply

*Of M7CNS3cure - "honey sincerely this is really hard work and i have been sitting here all day trying to fix it all but once i make any mistake i have to start all over again and i am getting pissed off"
* are you the person making this mistake or are you doing this intentionally?......just pissed right now

Safari Jack - Enugu to Lagos - thanks OD! "I am going through alot of pains here. if i had known i would not have come to lagos let alone allowing myself to be starnded." - 13 days!
Safari James - Lagos to Port Harcourt to Calabar "Now they are on the street looking for where to sleep

Closed lad accounts x 18 pony Ninja United Kingdom x4 Sweden x2 China United States
I'm going shopping! $39,977.80 in fake checks
Draaco
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He sounds exactly like what my friend N1c0le is looking for, I will send her the details and maybe they can make sumthing beautiful together Wink
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic