SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Election Rants, Stories and Thoughts (Non-Partisan)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

irishemigrant wrote:
Congratulations to Senator John McCain, for one of the best conceding speeches I have heard.

I agree, he was a gentleman. Obama also gave a very inspirational victory speech, I didn't get to see it, but I listened to it on the radio while on the way home from work.

It's hard not to get political in a thread about the election, so I will conclude with the fact that I am proud to live in a country that has such a peaceful transfer of power.

*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
clapping

Nicely said.
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Anyone on this side of the pond (or from) remember the Spitting Image skit of Maggie Thatcher leaving Downing Street? I can't help but think that's what Dubyas going to do to the Whitehouse!! (I've tried and failed to find it on Youtube)

Congrats to Obama and his supporters. Commiserations to everyone else.
Now can we have our TV back please
Laughing Laughing

Javed Main:I received your e-mail message but cannot read very well due to the injection I took last night/Please for Gods sake i would'nt like you to address my bank as feck/You are a priest and you are bold enough to tell me that you took 3 bottles of the finest whiskey/Please i am not ready to take more of your insult.

NIGERIA HE GOAT
IF YOU EVER SEND THIS TYPE OF THINGS TO MY EMAIL;; I WILL SHOW MY SELF TO YOU BASTAD NIGERIA HE GOAT....F*CK OFF AND DIE OF UNGER

YOU ARE SUCH A NONENTITY, I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE. WHAT AN INGLORIOUS BASTARD ARE YOU?

Closed lad accounts x 10-2x33/8 you do the hokey cokey and you turn around and that's what it's all about
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You do realise that we are going to get hit by an asteroid now.

There's always a black president in those movies where we get hit by an asteroid. Wink

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm impressed by the turn out of voters this election. Congrats to Obama for getting Commander in Chief and to Mccain for an excellent concession speech.

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
A SKYHOOK
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I agree reaper listening to the tv it will go down in history.
One reporter noted the ages of the voters
Lets hope that it will bring more equal standing amunst all people and weed out past ideas

Twisted Evil Last edited SUN/8/2010 by one of the skyhooks The pointed eared fairy, aka "Yasterb" is much nicer looking now since the operation thats her in her new avatar the one on the left with the wax "dummy" of the old elfie Twisted Evil
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I concur - Barack Obama spoke well and eloquently of his nation's challenges; and John McCain showed true grace and nobility in defeat. Kudos to both of them, and Hail To The Chief!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Kacky
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My phone didn't ring, so maybe one of my complaints got to the right person. I showed up at the voting place at 7:45 (they close at 8 here) There was no line for registered voters, but about 10 people waiting to register, and a cop standing nearby. (?)

I asked the poll worker if she could decline to tell anyone whether I voted or not, saying I only want her to know, and nobody else. She winked and said they stop asking at 6.

We were all talking about our voting experience today at my son's social group. He meets once a week with other adults who have autism and can't talk. They sit and type. When I gave my spiel he rolled his eyes and typed "MOM YOU ALWAYS FIGHT" After I helped him write in Hillary and didn't even try to talk him out of it!

Now I have an aversion to clipboards.
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

WTF??!!!! Who is this Obama guy?

Was there an election or something?

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hah
Thought , great its over no more media saturation but NOOOO
they're now all "analysing " the results

The excitement over Barack winning reminds me of when Tony Blair got elected. I'll say no more as it'll get political
eamonn
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Last night we had the outlaws round and whilst chatting about the US election, I said "Well, McCain is knocking on a bit, he's 72 now so chances are he'll drop dead before 8 years are up". I then looked at the visitors and realised I was taking to two people who are older than that Embarassed

Open mount, insert foot. again.

Still, at least McCain can now go back to making them nice oven chips..

get your baiting forms here
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm glad it was such a clear cut victory. There won't be any suspicion that the result depended on hanging chads.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
4X1X9
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

Nope, not even Fox News could fix this one for the Republicans

Congrats Mr. Obama Very Happy

You will have to munch the statistics of the transfer so I can give to them - Mr. James Hessom Hessom

If not that you only hide behind computer and be playing prawns with us - Benny Clifford

Pith Helmet France - Luxembourg

Closed lad accounts x26 - 2012 Closed lad accounts x258 - 2013
Closed lad accounts x263 - 2014 Closed lad accounts x160 - 2015
Closed lad accounts x204 & x1 - 2016
Closed lad accounts x177 - 2017 Closed lad accounts x81 - 2018
Closed lad accounts x85 - 2019 Closed lad accounts x9 -2020
(Grand Total Closed lad accounts 1,262) Golden Pig
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

All I can say is...

Well, nothing really.

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
vonRichtofen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Pastor Frank wrote:
irishemigrant wrote:
Congratulations to Senator John McCain, for one of the best conceding speeches I have heard.

I agree, he was a gentleman.

I had a look on the net on early morning (Greenwich time) and I have listened to senator McCain speech too. I agree with you: all defeated candidates should do as him. He shows to all what democracy is in its core values.
Chapeau.

sorry i am not with you, you keep laying everyday lie and new lie from your mouth. Victor Str4sser
We sympathise over your plight with the BIRDS - European Commission
the ploice will be on his side beacuse he is a citizen of NIRGERIA - Henry G0ld
You will be arrested and presecuted as a terrorist - ASS IGP. KOFI JERRY
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Support the Motherland! donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 1 year and 3 months
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I wish him lots of luck, because he has a tough job ahead of him.

Both did a fine job! Smile

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I went to bed at 3pm, after it became beyond doubt. Thankyou for keeping this non partisan, not easy considering the subject - I expected all kinds of poop to scoop when I got up again.

Here's a round up of the glitzy TV graphics. I don't know how the CNN hologram lady resisted the temptation to say 'Help me, Obi Wan Kanobe....' Smile LINK. She mentioned Princess Leia, but missed a great chance.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

McCains conceding speech was truly honerable. I think it's great to live through a historical event like this, Obama has a lot of peoples hope resting on his shoulders so here's hoping he can be one of the great Presidents.

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nurse Nasty wrote:
Congrats to him. I hear it was a record breaking turn out at the polls.

It was actually less than in 2004. I was quite surprised.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yoink! - Roy

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm pretty sure lotta asked the partisan political comments to be contained.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Doodle Bug
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

People are leaving America in droves after the vote, Mostly BBC Reporters

Who is this person Mickey Mouse???
trying to dercieve hoorable men like me. You are stupid man ok.
vonRichtofen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Due to the highest expectations resting on Obama’s shoulders, I worry many will be disappointed.
Not to mention the really difficult time ahead, giving him extra challenges.
Good luck USA!

sorry i am not with you, you keep laying everyday lie and new lie from your mouth. Victor Str4sser
We sympathise over your plight with the BIRDS - European Commission
the ploice will be on his side beacuse he is a citizen of NIRGERIA - Henry G0ld
You will be arrested and presecuted as a terrorist - ASS IGP. KOFI JERRY
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Support the Motherland! donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 1 year and 3 months
Nurse Nasty
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Keep it real mates. We have mods on standby with tazers and water cannons. Very Happy

vv Nasty Predicaments vv
Porno-Lad
Musa Crocodile
Comic Lads

Starstarstarstarstar Easter Egg 2012
GoatPurple FlowerMc FryGolden PithGolden Pith
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

jojobean wrote:
It was actually less than in 2004. I was quite surprised.

I'm not so sure about that. I heard estimates of 130 million. 2004 was about 124. But I'm not seeing a lot of hard numbers at the moment.

In any event, I was encouraged to see an increase in younger voters at the polls.

Both speeches were inspirational.

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic