SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lavish attention on me... (Here's your chance Slightly)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

JM, your avatar freaks me out. Shocked

NN, I thought the X was on the........................................ mas! Razz

Hi jojo! Very Happy

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

7,000? Shocked Really? I didn't realize you were such a whore. Slightly gives you more attention than you deserve, so I'll let him carry the load for me. I did like the video, though, so your posting here wasn't entirely a total waste. But, I still don't care what anybody says about you JoJo, you helped us get Sadou Mohammed stredded in Timbucktu, so you're ok in my book. Just don't stare in the mirror so much.

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, I am just at *looks left* 17 something and all of the little "nubs" are worn off of my "home row" on my keyboard. I wonder how far down your keys are worn. Shocked

Congratulations on your one time milestone. You can never carpe this diem, so enjoy it.

Are you sure you didn't get a Mod to give you credit for all of those deleted posts? Razz

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nobody gives a damn, you whore. Man, you're annoying. Do people jog around you for exercise?

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd add something here, but jojo knows that's definitely beneath me (mainly because he has an eye-level view of everything that is beneath me). You're fat.

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
Mrs. So and So
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well. I guess I should say something nice? Is that how this works?
mathias
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Safari Safari Safari Goat Mortar x4 (2 MIA) Closed lad accounts x lots

Jolly Roger

BASTARD !!! U JUST DEY MAKE ME SPEND MONEY SEND CHECKS TO NON EXISTING PLACES OL BOY NO TRY ME AGAIN OH ABEG JUST FUCK OFF MAKE I WORK COLLECT MONEY..

go screw your mother fucking uncircumcised rotten dick on your bedroom wall and die slow *DELETED* because you don't even worth a second out of my time

now you have taken me to a far area from my place ... I have to sleep under the bridge today ...

Vcamera
Eight
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You realise, of course, that the minute you look like a threat to SP, he'll suspend you? Laughing Congrats, jojo. Smile

United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Benin Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Nigeria France Benin

Avatar from sweethell ** www.ScamWarners.com - Victim warnings, support, advice & information ** Click here to donate to 419Eater.com
Tastysnack
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Frankly, I'm getting a little tired of JoJo posting things such as "Help, I just got a nibble on a bait...what should I do?", or the always favorite "Should I really send some money via WU to 'prove' my worth to the lad?".

You'd think that after 7000 posts it would become olbvious. Of course with 7000 posts, there is little time to actually bait!

congrats by the way. I hope to hit 1000 before I get banned for snarky comments. Laughing

"you are the must fool i have ever seen fuck you like the 12.5 million idoit dont write me again" Radebe Gumede 7-16-09 after his bank transfer failed.

"Sorry we do not know Mr. Gomer. Send that email fromthe so called gomer to us for scrutiny."- Devati Mooleedhar

SON OF A DOG GO EAT SHIT AND DRINK WATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOSERRRRRRRRR.GET A LIFE--Bakar Saud (After Mr. Gomer chopped his dolla')

YOU ATE OUR MONEY AND YOU START MOCKING US--Bishop Anthony

Fake Checks Received= $63,487 US
packman
Elite Baiter

Location: In his own little world but it's ok, they know him there.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats you whore of posts.

The receipt you send is totally invisible ok-Kelly

FUCK YOU SMALL BOI YOU ARE POOR IN HEAD AND SOUL
AND GOD WILL PUNISH YOU FOR SCAMMING HOUNST MEN LIKE ME.. Segun Akintemi
Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony <-- I got a pony WAHOO Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x3
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic