SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I think I ran my lad away.....

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
reverendshemp
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My name is Shemp, and I'm a noob. I've been doing my 1st bait for about a month now. My guy, Moe Horwitz,has been easy to deal with and the lads are doing well with him, but when it got to the ,expected, Western Union request, I did the usual, "can't find the digits you want", sent 2 bad scans of the documents requested, that only made him more aggravated.
Back story...
I told the lad I obtain the money requested to "open the account" from my church, promising them mission work.....the church busted me (Friday) on the scam and had me arrested. I was beat up and the church has publicly said I stole their money on their sign. I sent him the below pix (follow links) to "prove" it all happened.

The Barrister and the Acct Manager that I have been dealing with now ignore me. Any suggestions on how to bring them back? I offered more cash, if needed. Hate to have lost an entire month dealing with them and nothing to show for it.
Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Shemp
http://seattlebank.co.cc/pix/Moe.Horwitz.MugShot.jpg
http://seattlebank.co.cc/pix/church_sign.jpg
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater, shemp. Very Happy I'm sorry you got beat up over this.
How about sending the lad an ASEM from your character, telling "Mr. Gomer" that you are ready to transfer the money to him. And thank M. Gomer profusely as the lad's boss, saying "Thank you for straightening out this mess I had with Mr. Barrister. I didn't know he went on vacation! Tell him the money arrived safely when he returns, ok?" or something like that.... Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
reverendshemp
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Why, thank you for the response.....
I will give it a day or two then send out the ASEM. I didn't even think of that!

Just curious....once I get them back in, any suggestions on what do do with them next? I have tried to get them off script and only have once they got aggravated at me.
Quote:
I do not need to let you how to see a 10 digit number okay.

Would like to turn this around but they(?) seem pretty stuck to script.
Once again, THANK YOU very much
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I hope the ASEM works Shemp but if not you may have to put it down to experience. We all lose lads from time to time and having one on the hook for a month is a great result. Don't let it put you off - there are PLENTY more lads out there just waiting to hear from you. Good luck.

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic